It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Originally posted by oconnection
Any details? Is he alive and o.k.?

Apparently not, unfortunately. I received a message from Maban's IM account this morning from someone claiming to be Tenzin, informing me that Maban has been killed in Russia. I will share as many other details about this as I can shortly, I'm just waiting for Emsed1 to come online first so I can run something by him.

I am so sorry to hear this has happend to him.
I got this feeling few days ago, that he had left to another realm.
But I pushed this feeling away, because I didnt want that to be true.
I really wanted to ask him more questions.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland
I am so sorry to hear this has happend to him.
I got this feeling few days ago, that he had left to another realm.
But I pushed this feeling away, because I didnt want that to be true.
I really wanted to ask him more questions.

At this time the validity of the message and the information contained therein is still in question. As soon as Emsed1 or a few others come online I'll discuss it all openly, in public. I need their input and advice about how to proceed.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland

At this time the validity of the message and the information contained therein is still in question. As soon as Emsed1 or a few others come online I'll discuss it all openly, in public. I need their input and advice about how to proceed.

Yes of course.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It would be great loss indeed should all this be true. Such a loss -

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Damn...
This was either a sick Turning test or we live in a sick twisted world...
It could be both.

Regardless - Tenzin needs to come forward openly and share this info.
The message Maban conveyed was that of hope; it is sad to see
that message silenced yet again.

I don't buy Tenzin/Maban Russian version. I simply find it too far-fetching
and irrelevant to the message itself - it could probably be a convenient
ending to this whole thing, and I sincerely hope - it is...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Arge! I get on and everyone gets off. This individual, is he credible? Did he present you with certain information that was shared privately? Don't just trust this person because they say so.

*edit:
You mentioned it was from Maban's account, either it's the real deal or someone hacked his account. If his account was compromised then I'd imagine he'd have access to all the U2Us he sent so testing this individual would be pointless.

I had a terrible feeling a few days ago also, couldn't put my finger on why.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I had a terrible feeling
here.

Nonetheless my central scrutinizer has gotten a priority boost each time he "departs".

Now I'm waiting for the first one to come in and tell us the first stage of dealing with grief is denial when really the first stage of dealing with "WTF" is heightened attention.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yea...I never knew him in person of course but I'll come out and say it, I guess you can say I'm grieving. I'd say I first reacted by being very upset, then denial, then back to WTF! Damn intuition I hope it's wrong!

If this is some sort of sick joke I'd feel like a jackass after words but for someone to come out and do that just my mess with people is beyond despicable.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.garudamexico.org... can anyone understand spanish. Something in this document and the names connect. Not really sure why other connections maybe to seattle. Just a hunch it might have some relevance. Sorry if im completely wrong but its worth a shot.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
www.garudamexico.org... can anyone understand spanish. Something in this document and the names connect. Not really sure why other connections maybe to seattle. Just a hunch it might have some relevance. Sorry if im completely wrong but its worth a shot.

I was reading it and definitely noted "Maestro Lopon Sangye Tenzin". Skimming it, it looks like a story about finding out about this kid is a reincarnation of said Master and finding who the reincarnation is since it could have been anyone in the world.

I could translate it but I won't bother if someone more fluent will just beat me to the punch.

Nonetheless, I think this is on the right track.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If this is some sort of sick joke I'd feel like a jackass after words but for someone to come out and do that just my mess with people is beyond despicable.

In my view, there's nothing sick about it. Noone held a gun to anyone's head telling them they must believe or die. It's one hell of a thing that's been done here and what's behind it might be more interesting than the thing itself.

I don't feel "messed with" at all regardless of the truth and would never hold a grudge. Nonetheless it's a dangerous time to have the intent to "mess with" anyone. You'll learn fast lessons or be taken out of the picture.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The name 'tenzin' like 'maban' were chosen just as screen names and not due to any particular meaning.

We are investigating some messages now but I don't have any comment yet on what's happening.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
The name 'tenzin' like 'maban' were chosen just as screen names and not due to any particular meaning.

We are investigating some messages now but I don't have any comment yet on what's happening.

Yeah, they deny it but chosen screen names may reflect the train of thought at the time. I'm sure it was as random as mine is random. It is random, but is it really?

And twice? Three times's the charm. As he said, "Things come in threes."

Step out onto the deck you scurvy spider!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The name Tenzin revolves around the 14th Dalai Lama, a very Buddhist name.

en.wikipedia.org...

Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso (born Lhamo Döndrub (Tibetan: ལྷ་མོ་དོན་འགྲུབ་; Wylie: Lha-mo Don-'grub) (6 July 1935 in Qinghai),[1] is the 14th Dalai Lama.[2] He is the head of the Tibetan government-in-exile based in Dharamshala, India.[3] The Dalai Lama is a spiritual leader revered among Tibetans. The most influential figure of the Gelugpa or Yellow Hat Sect, he has considerable influence over the other sects of Tibetan Buddhism. [4] Tibetans traditionally believe him to be the reincarnation of his predecessors.

The Dalai Lama was born fifth of 16 children to a farming family in the village of Taktser, Qinghai province, China.[1] His first language was the regional Amdo dialect. [5][6] He was proclaimed the tulku or rebirth of the thirteenth Dalai Lama at the age of two. At the age of fifteen, on 17 November 1950, one month after the Chinese army's invasion of Tibet, he was formally enthroned as Dalai Lama. He thus became the region's most important spiritual leader and political ruler.

That's all I got for now.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
And twice? Three times's the charm. As he said, "Things come in threes."

Step out onto the deck you scurvy spider!

Now that's an interesting thought. Is there a third "Illuminon" among us? It would make sense, considering...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Any details? Is he alive and o.k.?

Apparently not, unfortunately. I received a message from Maban's IM account this morning from someone claiming to be Tenzin, informing me that Maban has been killed in Russia. I will share as many other details about this as I can shortly, I'm just waiting for Emsed1 to come online first so I can run something by him.

I hate to just jump into this conversation and bother you but could you post the message? If you're comfortable with that. How was it worded? I doubt it just said "hey he's dead, killed in Russia". What other details did it give (if any)?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some unsubstantiated information has been received and it is under analysis.

We are trying to decide if it's true and if it can be authenticated.

There is evidence to suggest it may not be entirely what it says it is.

I realize this says pretty much nothing but I will post what I find to be true as soon as I can validate it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was given permission to disclose my U2Us I had with Maban given the recent events, hopefully this will hold over everyone while the investigation is going on.

oconnection: Also the source of the three secrets you speak of, is it a relic of some sort?

(Odd part of my U2U wasn't saved, I asked if they performed carbon dating and/or other dating methods)
Maban: It is a device known as the Lumen Ab Verum, it holds all the teachings and information we know, it has been dated using radioactive decay, as being around 3 million years old.

I would prefer not bring "aliens" into the thread, because that would greatly detract from my message, and bring in a great many... "undesirables," as so to speak.

oconnection: Maban, can you comment on the nature of these beings which you speak of? Are they aliens or some sort of spirit in nature?

Maban: They are not of this world, no.

oconnection: So it's safe to say there spiritual in nature?

Maban: After a manner of speaking, yes. But their and "our" interpretation of spirituality are much different. I honesty can't begin to understand it in any totality myself; mainly they are better than us in every way shape and form, knowledge, intellect, wisdom, etc... I have the "jist" of it, the Lumen Ab Verum can only transfer so much knowledge, otherwise our minds would cease to function.

Lumen Ab Verum:

Latin to english translation: The eye Counting from Truth

I also had another person translate it:
Lumen is light, Verum is truth, Ab usually means 'out of' or 'aside from'.

This device is also known as the 'Eye of Ra' according to my source.

Any Google search regarding this device leads no where, perhaps there are others who can share any information they have?

Hope this little nugget will do for the time being while the investigation is underway.

- Omega

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Life is too short...

I urge anyone who received Maban's U2Us to disclose them publicly.

Screw NWO - we have Nothing to fear.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Several weeks ago when Maban told me he was choosing three of us to hold on to some information in the event of his departure I tried to give him a secured email account to send it to, but he preferred U2U.

Cadbury has mentioned that he received an instant message from Maban's account claiming to be Tenzin and claiming that Maban died in a military operation in Russia.

I haven't been able to confirm if I received that same message but I did receive and email to my encrypted account at

Fri, 20 Feb 2009 03:05:42 -0600

There is only one person besides Maban that has this address and I was physically present with him yesterday.

I did a reverse IP lookup on the headers and found the message was sent from here:

Hostname 212.59.98.58
Country Code RU
Country Name Russian Federation
Region 48
Region Name Moscow City
City Moscow
Postal Code
Latitude 55.7522
Longitude 37.6156
ISP Eurasia Telecom Ltd.
Organization Eurasia Telecom Ltd.
Metro Code
Area Code

The text of the message (unencrypted) was:

the report says.discover A lack of spontaneous of me that Many parentsat the beach elements of yourHaving reviewed all to advice relating your splits FOS with reference For the sake It is clear that

Any thoughts? Spam? But why to my private encrypted address? Why Russia? Why Friday?

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join