It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i will ask my question again

can you elaborate at all on the 3 laws or things
you had mentioned earlier im not looking for what there are just if you could narrow it down at all
do they have to do with technological advancements religion creation ect ect
point me in a direction if possible and why were the Egyptians allowed to know and were not i feel ripped off

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dean007

dean007 maban is gone I'm not sure his followers have the answers your looking for.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dean007
point me in a direction if possible and why were the Egyptians allowed to know and were not i feel ripped off

I understand your feelings and have been pondering what a remotely justifiable answer could possibly sound like-- without success. I'm not sure it can be contained further without losing it outright though my thoughts on that matter lead me to contradict myself, or so it seems since I understand containing something can lead it into the proper hands. Every time the so-called elite try to maintain exclusivity, things inevitably spill over and level out and the cycle begins again at a higher level.

Eventually we'll have a utopia and propbably a better one than the Egyptians ever knew and comparitively the lows would look like great heights to us now.

This whole debacle is merely like tearing a dirty old engine down and rebuilding it with better and stronger parts. Some substandard bits have to be discarded, melted down and recycled. We're not running out of time, were running into it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by Cadbury

I'll try and clarify - I got the impression some on this thread were familiar with Maban from before, and with that history added here, is where I was asking whether or not, without a doubt, what opinions are at this time -

I knew him only briefly prior to this thread.

I was asking to describe in sixty seconds your take on what's happening on earth now, according to you/Maban/etc - I ask that because I'm wondering how others see this playing out -

I personally don't see it playing out very well at all, yet at the same time retain a slight (but only very slight) optimism that the situation may brighten. But for now it seems to me like we're heading toward a calculated failure of all contemporary economic systems and, consequently; world war. Some believe the crash itself will be sufficient to "sweep up," but I don't think these people are going to get what they want without war on a large scale.

I have no idea whether or not Maban is who he says he is - I am not that familiar with him, only in recent weeks... I always keep an open mind because you just never know...

I've known him for more than several months and I still don't know if he is who he says he is either. All we can do is keep an open mind whilst reading.

And yes, I guess my questions were in respect of what has been added by Maban as to wisdom, etc. I have all Sitchin's books, there just seems so much of Ea/Enlil in other ancient histories as well as to really wonder -

I welcom anyone's input/opinions - thanks -

I am familiar with the Earth Chronicles and The Lost Book Of EN.KI (I have them on my shelves). I think there is actually something to the Sumerian myth of creation and the "Ancient Astronaut" theories, but I don't necessarily always trust Sitchin's interpretations of the tablets or his subsequent opinions from those interpretations.

I've also heard part of this Nibiru/Planet x thing is their patrol ship coming back and that they'll be right %$^%)! off at the mess its in...

As to whether EN.KI and EN.LIL existed/exist as portrayed by Sitchin and are coming back, I'd say they've only got themselves to blame for the mess we're in, wouldn't you?

ps - I'm actually female

Oh dear I've done it again. Will you please accept my apology? I meant no offence.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangoGorilla

Its all conjecture and people are the worse for getting dragged into something that at best is supposition and in the least the product of an over active imagination. Nothing can or will be proven here other than a peoples need to believe in something.

Can you reject this statement with anything other than, 'we want to believe'? Maban, Emsed1, Cadbury.

Yes I can, because as I've already said I don't necessarily believe he is who he says he is. I agree in part with what you're saying, there's not the greatest of deals of solid, absolutely irrefutable proof from which you could say "Maban is unequivocally Illuminati," but he did leave us clues that I feel are strong enough to afford him at least some credence.

For instance we have the situation with Iceland. If you've read through this thread you'll see that Iceland features prominently throughout. Some months ago Maban announced that he would be leaving and that no further questions would be answered after a 24 hour period. He didn't indicate why he was leaving but the definite impression I got from him was "I can't tell you but you'll see soon enough." About two or three days afterwards, Iceland collapsed.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tangoGorilla

We're not his disciples or "followers."

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dean007
i will ask my question again

can you elaborate at all on the 3 laws or things
you had mentioned earlier im not looking for what there are just if you could narrow it down at all
do they have to do with technological advancements religion creation ect ect

Hi Dean,

I asked Maban before he left if he could elaborate and he wouldn't say anything more than he had before. Based on what I can put together from him and other sources they seem to pertain to:

1 - Where did we come from?

2 - Why are we here?

3 - What will happen to us?

Aside from that, I have no clue. :/

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Running into time... excellent point.

"When time no longer exists then procrastination is not possible."

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tangoGorilla

I am pretty much resolved that I will never know if Maban is the real deal.

I wouldn't call myself a 'follower' but he did ask me to continue the thread in his absence and I agreed to to that.

There is certainly a lot of conjecture, I agree.

The thing that really sticks out to me, though, is that no matter how much research you do outside the thread and ATS there isn't anything to prove or disprove what Maban claims.

It's really weird. If you research Aliens and UFOs for example there are tons of resources for and against. If you research Maban or his group there is very little information period, either FOR or AGAINST.

When I asked him one time about some of his claims he said this:

...the only "references" people will find is this thread; we are good about cleaning up after ourselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
If you research Maban or his group there is very little information period, either FOR or AGAINST.

You've been more successful then I have been as far as finding any information regarding Illuminati Shards of Iceland. Sure there's information about the Illuminati but Shards? It's like tracking a ghost. Being a Freemason you may have a bit more information available then the public, you guys have private libraries in most lodges. Some of the material is either impossible to get or very difficult at very least. Anything you can share that isn't already inside the thread?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Regarding various people's opinion on this thread regarding Maban's validity, yes we will never know for sure. If you scroll back to page 53 or so you can find that I was very critical of what he had said. I had a change of heart shortly after that.

What's important in my opinion and this is what Maban said over and over again, don't focus on the messenger focus on the message. It took a few days for this to really sink in for me. If you didn't feel there wasn't any line of truth to this thread why are you wasting your time here? The fact of the matter is there is something to what Maban has said and you feel it in your gut and a lot of it lines up with what you already knew.

A piece of advice I can give people completely doubting, follow your gut feeling with a mix of what you already know (assuming you've studied this subject) and you'll find your answer.

But never stop digging, don't just give up, then share any information you find.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I can submit an information request (just to give it an official-sounding tonality) with some "high-level" Masons in my neck of the woods and see if anything comes up. I can't promise anything regading anyone's willingness nor that they know anything but I'll give it a shot.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Thank you, it's appreciated, thanks for the help!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
On some of the earlier posts Maban provided information
about Saudi loans that was publicly disclosed weeks after.
emsed1 will affirm to that.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
On some of the earlier posts Maban provided information
about Saudi loans that was publicly disclosed weeks after.
emsed1 will affirm to that.

I can affirm to that as well. I had mentioned things to some other people and they didn't believe it. All I can say is, "I was there."

All in all I can say there is something different about this Maban character compared to the masses even if the whole Illuminon thing isn't what's really behind it all. I had supposed it could be a vehicle to get our attention rather than intended to be what's important.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi Emsed. Could you perhaps provide some information as to where maban said we came from as i cant recall anything really solid being posted pertaining to this matter. For instance did we originate on another planet where we genetically manipulated etc. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies- I agree it seems the entire globe is going down the toilet for us. I've been researching all this stuff for forty years and it is only recently I'm feeling it is all but imminent without anywhere to get away from it physically and live free of it. Guestimation of 5 to 7 years in my opinion is generously optimistic.

I have been around the block on all this stuff a dozen times and find I'm no more closer to any real truths than I started out with - I certainly have more 'facts' than I started out with, but I'm looking for the truths that set up these facts in the first place.

Maban has added some fascinating stuff into the mix - and the notion that there is someone out there trying to help our plight is comforting, it just leaves more questions and ultimately to more frustration.

All these 'hints' ! This Existance (Existance as in All Existance) is to vast and incomprehensible, I just wish someone would really have the answers and clue us in - these mysteries that are kept from us for whatever reason (our own good; until the time is right; until you are ready
, etc. just really aggravate me!

Our existance (humans) in and of itself is wondrous, the capabilities we have, awareness, etc. so it super frustrates me that we can ask the question and still be denied the right answer -

Why are these humans (I use that term lightly :lol
allowed to do this at all?!? Why isn't Breznchnky (spelling is wrong I'm sure) and the others just taken out already!?!

There's got to be more we (as in we here talking about this now) can do about it...?

What are your thoughts on this?

[edit on 20-2-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Well, just after posting my last one, I had this image of the Care Bears and how they would all get together and do the "Care Bear Stare" and join their good will and energy to win the day.

It could be that easy - all at one time wishing for the same thing - there's a lot more of us than them. Hmm.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Hi Emsed. Could you perhaps provide some information as to where maban said we came from as i cant recall anything really solid being posted pertaining to this matter. For instance did we originate on another planet where we genetically manipulated etc. Thanks.

I will U2U.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Well brilliant...

I had some of Maban's early stuff saved in my U2Us (damaged U2U access) from when we had that big outage last year.

I was actually going through and clipping/saving stuff yesterday and I login today to find all the damaged U2Us are gone. Typical.

I will dig for a cached copy.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join