It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I realized unfortunately tonight that there is a really awful rendition of "Appleseed" floating around out there.

If anyone decides to watch it, make sure and watch the 2004 version with the really awesome CGI. The other one is really, really bad.

Trailer

[edit on 2/9/09 by emsed1]

Ex Machina Trailer

[edit on 2/9/09 by emsed1]

Yea normally I wouldn't condone this but you can watch the first one on Veoh. (Streaming) You need the Veoh web player installed before you view the entire film.

www.movie-forumz.org...

I liked the first one about 20x better then the second so you may want to start there.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I guess you guys are letting this thread die, so sad.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If anyones interested some aspects of this unfortunately long winded video touches on some of the aspects of which maban seemed to be discussing at times.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Not letting it die, just waiting a bit to see what develops.

Maban was gone for several weeks once before and it stayed alive for a bit.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Not letting it die, just waiting a bit to see what develops.
Maban was gone for several weeks once before and it stayed alive for a bit.

1. What are Illuminoid trappings ?

I myself have never really understood this term, it is often used by the Remnants to refer to many things.

If at all possible. Not breaking horns here. Can you provide an example of the many things this phrase is used to refer to.

Let's all hope it develops further and everything will work out for Maban. I just wanted to keep my question alive (above) so when Maban can find time to return my question will not have been forgotten. I do enjoy reading his posts he is very insightful.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I haven't ever heard this term.

Does anyone know what it means?

All I found was this:

4 -- Birth of Jesus of Nazareth, accompanied by various Illuminoid trappings:
three early Men-In-Black disguised as the Wise Men; strange lights in the sky; miracles such as visits from angels, prohpecy and suspension of time are reported.

I guess Icke means angels, wise men, prophecy, miracles, stars, etc. represent the trappings or items accompanying the birth.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thanks for trying to answer. I looked it up as well and came across the same thing you did. I figured Maban may be able to shed a little bit of light on the matter. Thanks for replying emsed1.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Partially Bonds, partially borrowed money, and partially "out of thin air." The "Federal Reserve" is really good for that last one. They will print as much money as they fancy in order to suit their purpose. In the end that purpose is to increase the national debt in order to collect interest on the principal loan made to the tax payer. See here (just as in England) the national bank really has no ties to the Government or the people. It's a conglomerate of banks that make up the "Federal Reserve Bank" yet it's actually private, there is nothing Federal about it.

That's why these "stimulus" packages keep getting hurried through (using fear tactics) and nobody knows what's happening to the money. After all it's not being used for it's original intent (helping homeowners/banks). Just as the new one will most likely create few jobs. It's about the FED collecting interest that's all. And they will print money that has no real value to do it, in turn decreasing the value of our money.

WE'RE BEING ROBBED!

Little bit off topic, but I couldn't help it. Sorry.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What good will be all that interest if we are all bankrupt and can't pay back the loans? You are right about the bank robbery, but the whole thing has been orchestrated by the same group of people. First create a problem, react to the problem, then come up with the solution, problem, reaction, solution. The problem that I can see with there little plan is too many people know what's going on, maybe they don't care this time around. Perhaps they want us to get upset, take to the streets so they can start throwing us away in those nifty FEMA camps, take our property, and our guns?

After looking over the whole Iceland incident without anyone telling me directly what happened I can start to see what may have happened. The whole thing was orchestrated, cut off there food, mess with there finances, and you have a raving mad mob willing to hang those whom they perceive at fault. Regime change without spending billions, the people do the dirty work for them. A classic CIA style op if I ever saw one. Look at modern history in the past 50-60 years with what has been declassified, this sort of thing went on all the time, what makes you think it's stopped?

So what can we do about it? Everyone I know including my self are dependent on this system, the only thing I can think the average person can do is cut your self off from the system. I've been seriously considering doing just that. I'd love to find a plot of land, build a house that isn't dependent on a power grid. There are many people who are doing this and there is a whole market out there to make this happen. Solar and wind power, wells, due and rain collection systems can provide all the power and water you need without being dependent on a central system. Live off the land, be self sufficient, that's the only weapons I can see that can effectively combat this in my opinion.

Everything happens for a reason, you can sit around in fear and get raped by the hand that feeds you or you can become the hand that feeds your self.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

First create a problem, react to the problem, then come up with the solution, problem, reaction, solution.

I couldn’t agree with you more. Once I had my eyes opened to that sort of tactic I seen it in play many times.

What good will be all that interest if we are all bankrupt and can't pay back the loans?

Maybe a form of indentured servitude???? After all When you really look at the system now, that’s where we are today (in a manner of speaking).

The problem that I can see with there little plan is too many people know what's going on

Just my opinion. Everyone that I talk to is oblivious to their surroundings and the true situation. And when I try to explain things they are either taken aback by the immensity of it all or just resigned to it. The number of us that are enraged by the crap that’s going on are far fewer in number than those that are, “indifferent” to it all.

maybe they don't care this time around.

It’s my experience (sadly) that they don’t care as long as it doesn’t affect them “directly” and that’s the case with most. When this gets worse and affects a larger group in general it will cause more to get irate or involved.

It’s my experience (sadly) that they don’t care as long as it doesn’t affect them “directly” and that’s the case with most. When this gets worse and affects a larger group in general it will cause more to get irate or involved.

Wouldn’t be the first time that scenario has crossed my mind.

A classic CIA style op if I ever saw one.

Indeed. Maybe not CIA, but certainly seems to fit those tactics.

So what can we do about it? Everyone I know including my self are dependent on this system, the only thing I can think the average person can do is cut your self off from the system.

Personally, I am paying off all of my debt. That’s due in part to my political ideology but also because I feel that (as I said) Indentured servitude (though it seems farfetched) feels real to me. I couldn’t go as far as you have suggested (on a whim) due to the fact that I’m a “big city” boy. Though I enjoy the country get away from time to time I have an attachment to city life and all its entrapments. I figure that freeing myself and name from the debt owed to the “Man” I am doing myself a big favor down the road. That would be the best recommendation I could make for “those that are able to do so at present” in order to break ties with, “the system” (as you put it).

I know many others have much larger debts that aren’t quite that easily paid, but start somewhere.
I’m finally paid up; I just keep a small debt that I pay my monthly on in order to keep a payment on record for credit reasons.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection

After looking over the whole Iceland incident without anyone telling me directly what happened I can start to see what may have happened. The whole thing was orchestrated, cut off there food, mess with there finances, and you have a raving mad mob willing hang those whom they perceive at fault. Regime change without spending billions, the people do the dirty work for them.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by oconnection]

Hello

I am from Iceland. I have the same feeling also as you. I think something very wierd has happend, that we (normal people in Iceland) will probably never find out what really happend. Some have said that Iceland was attacked from outside.
And one very wierd thing, is that our former prime minester who place him self ca about 2 years ago as head of our central bank, will not leave even though our new prime minester have told him to do so. This man have had all the power of Iceland in his hand for 18 years. ( I found out recently that he is Bildenburger) So I have bin thinking a LOT lately.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nordurland

This could very well explain why Maban came back and seemed to hint that it was a bad thing which occurred. To me at the time, this came off rather confusing at the time, I knew I was on to something.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

I think that's just the point isn't it? They want us to get stirred up, look at Iceland for example. It's a very difficult situation to be put in, were essentially pushed to the wall and have to act we are screwed either way.

That is why I've began to change my life style. Get out of debt, save money, buy hard currencies, now the last step is to be come totally self sufficient.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
My friends,

Ten days have passed since my last private communication from Maban. I had hoped that his departure would not be so soon but it seems more apparent with each passing day that he may be gone for some time.

Before he left, Maban selected three of us to continue his message and entrusted a great deal of knowledge with us in order that we may continue the thread in his absence.

I will leave it to the other two to reveal themselves when/if they choose.

In actuality what Maban revealed to me was but a small fraction of his knowledge but I will use it to continue the thread productively to the best of my ability.

By way of caveat, he did not and will not reveal the three secrets, so I can't help there.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

All I know is he said he was "waiting" (nothing more specific). I asked him what was about to happen and it seems he had already left by then. It didn't sound good at all. Really, I just want to know if he's alright. I hope it wasn't some thing something so dangerous that he can't come back if you know what I mean. Then again, I always worry about that.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by emsed1

All I know is he said he was "waiting" (nothing more specific). I asked him what was about to happen and it seems he had already left by then. It didn't sound good at all. Really, I just want to know if he's alright. I hope it wasn't some thing something so dangerous that he can't come back if you know what I mean. Then again, I always worry about that.

His last couple of messages to me were that when the 'third' was chosen it would signal his departure.

The last message I got was "The third has been chosen and it's ________"

Then POOF!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

His last couple of messages to me were that when the 'third' was chosen it would signal his departure.

The last message I got was "The third has been chosen and it's ________"

Then POOF!

He meant the third regarding who continues on his behalf or is it something else (if you know and can speak about it)? That has a sort of ominous sound.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

He meant the third regarding who continues on his behalf or is it something else (if you know and can speak about it)? That has a sort of ominous sound.

Sorry, I should have clarified.

He chose three members of ATS on this thread to continue answering questions when/if he disappeared suddenly.

He left me a synopsis (very basic) of his message, which is essentially a summary of everything he's tried to say here, and asked if we would continue answering questions in his place.

He didn't leave any clues about his disappearance, only that once the Seattle Shard was up and running he was going to have a huge deal of work ahead of him.

I was asked to forward the information to the second person (which I did) and then we waited to hear from Maban.

The second person has left ATS for the time being. He was unable to specify the time frame of his return, only that it might be a few weeks. I have been unable to contact him for several days as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Sorry, I should have clarified.

Thank you sir for clarifying. Perhaps it's my fault; I get more easily confused than most when there is ambiguity in information (mental wave function won't collapse).

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well what are we waiting for then? Lets get this show on the road!

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join