It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I've lost all mine as well, which is making answering any questions anyone may have a hell of a lot more difficult.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's all very funny that once I bring up Illuminon being good at 'cleaning up after themselves' that sh*t starts disappearing. By funny... I mean NOT.

I did find a quote from a confirmed Illuminon who was a colleague of Maban. His name was TenZin and he is operating inside Russia right now.

I believe we are all in control of our own futures, why shouldn't we be able to change our fate. My fellow compatriots believe that through hard work anything can be accomplished. I believe the same thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Some pieces I have saved that might help:

Ancestral pre-evolutionary species were introduced to humanity in some way, although the details remain unclear.

Issue is much of this woudl have been much less complicated if forces within our world did not try to abuse and use this power, and in addition to outside forces manipulating humanity. The Reticulans made several visits to our world and altered world religions. The only which remained unchanged is Buddhism,

In the missing notes Maban told me Antareans came here to escape the Reticulans and the Reticulans keep trying to find them and they sound like the 'bad guys'.

On the subject of the Iceland Cataclysm:

(The secrets from the Enlightened Ones) taught us Illuminons that humanity will rise or fall, and upon either pinnacle the Enlightened Ones will make contact with us, if, and only if, we are prepared and capable as a whole of moving forward and creating a better world.

Their teachings made it clear that we the people, will not be held accountable to our leader's actions. For they will not trust us with other worlds, if we cannot take care of the one we have inherited.

My initial purpose for begin here was to spread to the world that we exist, that not all is lost. To spread a message of hope and future. Now I have returned after the cataclysm (to find some folks to continue the thread) so the knowledge does not die with us.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Good evening all,

I just started to read this thread and the content that lies therein. Im curently on page 12 with what appears to be many many more to come.

Ill not ask any questions yet, nor will i make any claims of the information thats being presented -- that is until i read the whole thread.

Though i must say this -- from my research of the Illuminati coming on 8 years now, some of the claims being presented here are, well, ridiculas to say the least.

Be back soon enough,

IP

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Thank you, it's appreciated, thanks for the help!

Well, I did ask and a number of others were asked in turn (in fact a friend had asked before I even asked myself) and noone has heard of Maban's group; they had no idea what a "Shard" is.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but then again that may also actually be helpful.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for trying! It doesn't rule out anything really but it was the thought that counted so thanks again mate.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Some pieces I have saved that might help:
Ancestral pre-evolutionary species were introduced to humanity in some way, although the details remain unclear.

This answer is bound to bring up the alien question, Maban has said to me at least in U2Us that he wished to keep aliens out of the discussion but his answer seems to beg that question.

Emsed1, I 'll share what he shared with me if you want due to the fact your more or less taking over Maban's position for the time being. Let me know if you think it's ok.

Issue is much of this woudl have been much less complicated if forces within our world did not try to abuse and use this power, and in addition to outside forces manipulating humanity. The Reticulans made several visits to our world and altered world religions. The only which remained unchanged is Buddhism,

Now with this you certainly brought aliens into the conversation:

cyclopediaofworlds.com...
RETICULANS - aka Greys, Gramen, Watchers, Sheps, etc. - are an intelligent bipedal species that has been observing evolution of life on Earth - and at least 34 other other worlds - for 200 million years or more. Reticulans and Humans are the only hyper-technocentric lifeforms in the Cyclopedia.

This is where the line blurs in my opinion. These little guys can appear in physical form or in what I call the spiritual realm or astral realm, whatever you prefer. Begs the question, are these being from our dimension or from another? Are they the same being described in the link I provided?

In the missing notes Maban told me Antareans came here to escape the Reticulans and the Reticulans keep trying to find them and they sound like the 'bad guys'.

Top result for Antareans is this site. Again, another alien race, can't find much about them.

The rest of the post I have no problem with and more less agree with. Sorry to take your post appart with a fine tooth comb but I have some questions that need answering.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Since we're sharing I'd like to disclose in part something Maban and I talked about in a u2u that could be of some interest:

(Watch and listen closely)

And of course my point can't properly be made without this interesting fact about the developers:

Source

CCP hf (or Crowd Control Productions) is a video game developer based in Reykjavík, Iceland.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Cadbury]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I played that game for about a year, not a bad game. Interesting the makers are from Iceland. Are you saying it had Shard involvement? Funny that video does seem to line up with what Maban had said through out this thread. Interesting find!

en.wikipedia.org...

Taking place 21,000 years in the future, the fictional background story of Eve Online explains that long ago humankind, having used up most of Earth's resources, began colonizing the rest of the Milky Way.[8][9] Eventually, humans expanded to most of the galaxy. Resources became contested and war broke out. When a natural wormhole was discovered, dozens of colonies were seeded at its other end, in an unexplored galaxy dubbed 'New Eden'. An artificial wormhole generator was built to support the collapsing wormhole. When the natural wormhole collapsed, however, it destroyed the generator with it. Cut off from Earth and its much-needed supplies, New Eden's colonists starved in the millions. Five known colonies managed to return to prominence, eventually rebuilding society together. These colonies make up the five major empires in Eve: the Amarr Empire, the Gallente Federation, the Minmatar Republic, the Caldari State and the Jove Empire. All but the Jove Empire are playable; CCP said that they intend to use the race within the Eve storyline

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Interesting the makers are from Iceland. Are you saying it had Shard involvement?

He claimed to me they were directly responsible for its development.

Funny that video does seem to line up with what Maban had said through out this thread. Interesting find!

I wish I still had the u2u conversations with him about it. He explained it in greater detail and his argument appeared to me to be quite compelling.

I'll u2u you about something else you may find interesting (unless he told you already). Stand by.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Interesting the makers are from Iceland. Are you saying it had Shard involvement?

He claimed to me they were directly responsible for its development.

Yes, this company is here in Iceland. This is started to be very interesting.
This company are probably one of few who are doing good buisness now here.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland
Yes, this company is here in Iceland. This is started to be very interesting.
This company are probably one of few who are doing good buisness now here.

Good evening to you, Iceland. I was wondering if there's anything further you could tell us about CCP games?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

A little searching and I found this:

en.wikipedia.org...

CCP was founded in June 1997 by Reynir Harðarson, Thorolfur Beck and Ívar Kristjánsson[3] for the purpose of making MMORPGs. In order to finance the initial development of Eve Online; CCP developed and published a board game called Hættuspil ("Danger Game").[3][4] In April 2000 the company raised $2.6 million, through a closed offering organized by Kaupthing Bank, from private investors in Iceland, including the Icelandic Telco Siminn. Approximately half of the initial 21 staff were drawn from the Icelandic dotcom company OZ Communications.

and....

Merger:
On November 11, 2006, White Wolf and CCP Games jointly announced a merger between the two companies during the keynote address at the Eve Online Fanfest 2006.[13][14] White Wolf will become a wholly-owned independent subsidiary of CCP hf, with Hilmar Veigar Pétursson remaining as the CEO, and Mike Tinney remaining as President of White Wolf | CCP North America.

ccp.vo.llnwd.net...
Share holders for CCP:
At the date of this Prospectus there were 97 shareholders in CCP. The ten largest shareholders owned a total
of 97.9% of the Company’s issued share capital.
NP ehf 33.99
Teno Investments S.Á.R.L 17.21
Reynir Harðarson 11.37
Arion safnreikningur 5.60
Matthías Guðmundsson 3.72
Hilmar Veigar Pétursson 2.82
Novator ehf 2.56
Frosti Sigurjónsson 2.44
Friðrik Örn Haraldsson 2.42
Guðmundur Kristinsson ehf 2.39
Ten largest 84.52
Other 87 shareholders 15.48

I wonder if were able to find who these private investers were in Iceland ( who helped form CCPP )we can perhaps find out more about the Shards? Interesting! =)

Cadbury I've responded to you via U2U.

-Omega

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Good evening to you, Iceland. I was wondering if there's anything further you could tell us about CCP games?

Good evening to you too.
No, sorry I just know that this company is here and are doing great things.
Creating jobs and thing like that.
I have never played this game, so i dont know what he is about. I saw this trailer here.
Ones every year CCP players all around the world ,come together and meet in Reykjavík.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for trying! It doesn't rule out anything really but it was the thought that counted so thanks again mate.

Hey, no problem. Given their frankness about other things I wouldn't think they'd B.S. me. I'm sure emsed1 would fess up to knowing if the Masons have any positive intelligence on this group, right emsed1? You wouldn't hold that back from us now, would you?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It is known that there was involvement of the original Bavarian Illuminati and Freemasonry, that's official history. Freemasonry publicly will claim that after the Bavarian government got involved the Illuminati in it's original form died off. According to Maban this organization is about 11,000 years old so I think it's very likely that that the Bavarian Illuminati was the most public form of it due to the fact that insiders blew the whistle.

I find it odd that so many known Masons on this board chose to not respond to this thread. Yes there are a few but most stay away like it's some sort of hot potato. I've even requested some of my Freemason friends to give me there take on this thread and I've yet to hear back from any of them. What's going on guys?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Good evening to you too.
No, sorry I just know that this company is here and are doing great things.
Creating jobs and thing like that.
I have never played this game, so i dont know what he is about. I saw this trailer here.
Ones every year CCP players all around the world ,come together and meet in Reykjavík.

No need to apologise at all you're doing brilliantly. Thank you for the information, I was unaware of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I find it odd that so many known Masons on this board chose to not respond to this thread. Yes there are a few but most stay away like it's some sort of hot potato. I've even requested some of my Freemason friends to give me there take on this thread and I've yet to hear back from any of them. What's going on guys?

Good question! Another pertinent enquiry might be; where are all the moderators? In their unique position, what do they know about all this?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It is known that there was involvement of the original Bavarian Illuminati and Freemasonry, that's official history. Freemasonry publicly will claim that after the Bavarian government got involved the Illuminati in it's original form died off. According to Maban this organization is about 11,000 years old so I think it's very likely that that the Bavarian Illuminati was the most public form of it due to the fact that insiders blew the whistle.

Of course I'm speaking about current-day, not 18th century. I know about other unnamed groups (or even individuals) that have been keeping the project going for about that time. My impression is that things are more tenuous than what is presented here and there really is no so-called "group" with a name to it. It isn't done in order to avoid putting a handle on things by way of giving it an identity. Just look how that turns out.

I find it odd that so many known Masons on this board chose to not respond to this thread. Yes there are a few but most stay away like it's some sort of hot potato.

You too huh? Perhaps there is some familiarity with a "something" there but if you speak of it by name, it has no name so they really haven't heard anything about it.

If I sound, erhm, unsound at this point, that will have to suffice.

Or, Maban could just be the best Turing Test yet. I give 97% pass in that case. They took him down for maintence to blow the dust out of his power supply.

The problem isn't that I have no idea, it's that I have too damned many. Hehe.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Hey, no problem. Given their frankness about other things I wouldn't think they'd B.S. me. I'm sure emsed1 would fess up to knowing if the Masons have any positive intelligence on this group, right emsed1? You wouldn't hold that back from us now, would you?

In my opinion it's a bit unfair of you to blind-side Emsed1 like this. You should have gone to him in a u2u first. Or did you?

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join