It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I translated it as "Light from/out of Thruth" or "Illumination from/out of Truth". "The Eye" I kept as an aside since I thought it sounded awful though it's still technically correct.

"Lumen" is spirtual light while phrases like "Fiat Lux" just sound funny since that's more like turning on a flashlight than receiving illumination.

Ex omnes disce nihilo I always say (and in one tagline). :p

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Woah! What the #?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The title of the email was "children's schedules"

The sender's name was "Rodney Dow" and the smtp address traced back to a GoDaddy placeholder.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I can't recall exactly the details but that sort of thing sounds alot like the messages here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just found this thread begun by Tenzin shortly after his arrival on ATS:

Angels, Demons

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Angels, Demons

(IMDB)

Angels & Demons (2009)

When a murder of a physicist, Leonardo Vetra, finds a symbolist, Robert Langdon, and Mr. Vetra's daughter, Vittoria, on an adventure for a secret brotherhood, The Illuminati. Clues lead them all around the Vatican, including the four alters of science, Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The email that was sent, is that the entire message? It seems like it was cut off.

Your trace will only tell you where the email server is physically located, not the sender. Strange none the less.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here is the entire actual text of the email.

The only changes I have made are to XXX out my address and provider names.

Return-Path:
Received: from smtp5.XXX.com (smtp5.XXX.com [XXX])
by imap10.XXX.com (Cyrus v2.3.7-Invoca-RPM-2.3.7-1.1.el5) with LMTPA;
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:05:27 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from [212.59.98.58] (unknown [212.59.98.58])
by smtp5.XXX.com (Postfix) with ESMTP
for ; Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:04:51 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from [212.59.98.58] by smtp.secureserver.net; Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:05:42 +0300
To:
Subject: children's schedules
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:05:42 +0300
Message-ID:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.4115
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
Importance: Normal

the report says.discover
A lack of spontaneous
of me that Many parentsat the beach
elements of yourHaving reviewed all
to advice relating
your splits FOS with reference For the sake
It is clear that

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Angels, Demons

That list sounds an awful lot like something from a U2U in regards to the Enlightened Ones:

Essentially there are the Enlightened Ones aka Angels, aka Shining Ones, aka Oranges, aka Yellows, aka, Humanoids.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, in light of the current confusion I am not going to reveal any more information from Maban until stuff gets straightened out.

This is my decision alone and the other two can do as they please.

Right now it feels like I am being frakked with. If this information is going to cause harm or danger to myself or my family then it's not worth posting.

Hopefully things will become more clear in a day or two.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

What leads you to believe that someone would cause you harm? It's not like we have earth shattering information, at least from my understanding.

Maybe when I get scary phone calls and a visit from the men in black I'll start getting scared. =0

It's your call, I'll refrain from posting for the time being also if you feel in danger.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
the domain blazelimited.com is owned by an entity in australia.

they have another site:

www.blazelimited.com.au...

Which indicates they are involved in uranium/mineral mining in Australia and own a computer animation facial expression production company.

What? Who knows...

Anyway back to our very first investigations in this thread:

Maban

Here is the link to blazelimited's annual report:

WHo knows if this is just a red herring but there are a lot of synchronicities in all this stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

they have another site:

Which indicates they are involved in uranium/mineral mining in Australia and own a computer animation facial expression production company.

What? Who knows...

Anyway back to our very first investigations in this thread:

Maban

Here is the link to blazelimited's annual report:

WHo knows if this is just a red herring but there are a lot of synchronicities in all this stuff.

I must of missed something, what does blazelimited.com have to do with anything?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I must of missed something, what does blazelimited.com have to do with anything?

Here:

they have another site:

Which brings us to the wikipedia entry for "Maban" that he also posted:

Maban

Maban or Mabain is a material that is held to be magical in Australian Aboriginal mythology. It is the material from which the Clever Women and Clever Men [1] and Elders [2] of Indigenous Australia supposedly derive their magical powers. Maban is variously identified by different Australian Aboriginal tribes with quartz crystals, australites, mother of pearl, blood, ochre, feathers, Desert Rose, seeds, etc. The potent polyvalent term maban also shares meanings with the term 'shaman' and may be employed to denote Clever Women and Clever Men directly.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My apologies.

I got so wound up in my conspiracy mode I realized I hadn't posted the address the email was sent from:

Looks like a spam address. Blazelimited.com is registered by godaddy to blaze international in australia, which was the aforementioned message.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Be careful about turning this thread into the thread I posted a link to where everyone tries to find connections where it turned out there were none. Finding incidential associations between things is easy and can get you lost.

Animal, vegetable or mineral?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Be careful about turning this thread into the thread I posted a link to where everyone tries to find connections where it turned out there were none. Finding incidential associations between things is easy and can get you lost.

Animal, vegetable or mineral?

I'd agree with that totally if emsed1 hadn't gotten that disturbed mail. Perhaps you're still right though and it's all just nothing?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
I'd agree with that totally if emsed1 hadn't gotten that disturbed mail. Perhaps you're still right though and it's all just nothing?

It looks like a collage of snippets from other messages to me. Perhaps they're intended to refer to something (posts on ATS ?)-- I cannot really say.

I'll just make a note and let the unconcious sort it out.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
It looks like a collage of snippets from other messages to me. Perhaps they're intended to refer to something (posts on ATS ?)-- I cannot really say.

I can't really say either, but one thing I should say to everyone else and am going to say right now is this: The message I received this morning (from Maban's IM account) from someone claiming to be Tenzin appears to me to have been written by Maban himself. I'm going to post the message only in part, but with an added emphasis to help elucidate my mentation:

(Spelling mistakes not corrected. Emphasis added.)

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:19:

Cadbury,
This is not Maban, but Tenzin. I thought you should know, that things have "changed." Firstly, I want to tell you that anything Maban has said to you, can be used in your thread. As Maban woudl say, "use discretion."

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:22:

I don't know how to gently put this so I will come out and say it. Maban will not be returning to the threads. Thats because he has fallen in combat. I cannot say more than it was in Russia.

(Quote extremely redacted)

"Shoudl"

A question is why?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I'll add something we were discussing earlier today, Maban consistently misspelled would (woudl). Both of us thought that was another strange event that transpired today. I was analyzing the writing style of both Maban and Tenzin trying to see any patterns. So far it's hard to tell if there's any connection as far as writing style. The big question is how did Tenzin get Maban's password? Was it common practice to share ATS passwords between Shard members? It begs the question; what if Maban and Tenzin are one and the same?

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join