It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Ok, finally this is out and as far as I'm concerned Tenzin is welcome to come refute it.

Maban's typing is unusual in that most of his errors are letter-ordering or spacing errors and not truncations, adjacent keys or skips which seem to be the norm. All I can say is they look different to me than others' usual typos, even from those who can hardly say something coherent online.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Maban's typing is unusual in that most of his errors are letter-ordering or spacing errors and not truncations, adjacent keys or skips which seem to be the norm. All I can say is they look different to me than others' usual typos, even from those who can hardly say something coherent online.

I think that it is because Maban 'touch-types', probably quite fast. I'm a touch typist and make similar mistakes in sequence when I get up to 50 plus wpm, I am simply a little more anal than Maban and correct my typos (usually).

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I think that it is because Maban 'touch-types', probably quite fast. I'm a touch typist and make similar mistakes in sequence when I get up to 50 plus wpm, I am simply a little more anal than Maban and correct my typos (usually).

So am I. I do alot of programming and hunt-and-peck style or looking at the keyboard just won't work for 1000's of lines of code. Even so, my errors don't look like his and I edit on the fly (compilers and assemblers don't have any tolerance for mistakes).

I just did a test and it was 51 WPM including on-the-fly backspacing and corrections.

Edit: I'm glad you made me check that because I can do 76 WPM if I'm more careful.

[edit on 2/21/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

So am I. I do alot of programming and hunt-and-peck style or looking at the keyboard just won't work for 1000's of lines of code. Even so, my errors don't look like his and I edit on the fly (compilers and assemblers don't have any tolerance for mistakes).

I just did a test and it was 51 WPM including on-the-fly backspacing and corrections.

Well all I can say is that we are all different, I do, you don't, Maban may do. I don't admittedly make exactly the same mistake that Maban does, only similar sequential errors, or mistaking left for right, or my right hand works faster than my left...or sometimes a sticky key can mean the letters go out of sequence. The only other feasible explanation is that he uses 'Replace' in Word (or similar programme) to change from a correct spelling to an incorrect one, when he is writing, but that would mean that he purposefully planted the error. Not sure why he would do that though. And, overall, his spelling isn't perfect but there is no pattern other than a recurring problem with the 'ld'/'dl', this suggests a technical problem to me, either sticky keyboard or tired fingers.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

It's not that it's necessarily a particular mistake, it's an overall style of mistakes much like Van Gogh has a style of painting, Shakespear has a style of writing or Mozart a style of music. The style is a clue to the identity of the artist even if the work was just found in a dusty old attic after years.

If others see it, that's fine, if not, that's fine too. I just thought I would share my observations. It's free (as in free beer) to read, skip or even print it and burn it in effigy (not counting the office supplies expenditure).

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Earlier post:

I'll add something we were discussing earlier today, Maban consistently misspelled would (woudl). Both of us thought that was another strange event that transpired today. I was analyzing the writing style of both Maban and Tenzin trying to see any patterns. So far it's hard to tell if there's any connection as far as writing style. The big question is how did Tenzin get Maban's password? Was it common practice to share ATS passwords between Shard members? It begs the question; what if Maban and Tenzin are one and the same?

I'm not so much focused on there typing styles, but it was odd after reading so many woulds typed out as "woudl". Maban always seems to do this and this Tanzin character made the same mistake in the U2U sent to Cadbery who was logged into Maban's account mind you. Little strange and it begs the question.

The bigger question, like I mentioned earlier is how did this Tanzin character get Maban's password? I also asked if it was standard practice to do such.

We'll Tanzin care to answer?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
The bigger question, like I mentioned earlier is how did this Tanzin character get Maban's password? I also asked if it was standard practice to do such.

Could anyone know that for sure (as in internet "for sure") without asking Tenzin himself. I'm not aware of any "standard practice" regarding sharing of account information in the Shards. I mean, it's not exaclty the first question I'd have for an Illuminon.

Possibilities?
1) Tenzin=Maban
2) Tenzin has Maban's account info for whatever reason (possibly like you stated or obtained it after the incident).
3) Someone got the info off/out of Maban and pretended to be Tenzin. Perhaps it's a Remnant.
4) Some "random" person hacked the account and knew what to talk about and how to say it. Could be a Remnant too.

Care to add?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I sent him a message, we'll see what he has to say. I doubt much will come of it. If he is Maban I'm pretty sure one wouldn't admit to it. None the less I'll wait for his message and see what he has to say.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection

Could anyone know that for sure (as in internet "for sure") without asking Tenzin himself. I'm not aware of any "standard practice" regarding sharing of account information in the Shards. I mean, it's not exaclty the first question I'd have for an Illuminon.

Possibilities?
1) Tenzin=Maban
2) Tenzin has Maban's account info for whatever reason (possibly like you stated or obtained it after the incident).
3) Someone got the info off/out of Maban and pretended to be Tenzin. Perhaps it's a Remnant.
4) Some "random" person hacked the account and knew what to talk about and how to say it. Could be a Remnant too.

Care to add?

If whoever sent the message was using Maban's PC (assuming it wasn't Maban himself), and his passwords were set to autocomplete, then he would not have had to share his password with anyone, they would only need access to his PC. If the would/woudl is caused by a key that is stuck, then this would also be repeated by use of the same PC.

My assumption from Maban's posts preceding his departure, was that he was laying some kind of ambush or awaiting some sort of stand-off, either way he seemed to imply that he was staying put and waiting for something to happen. He could have, possibly, been misleading us and he could have gone to Russia, however, he did indicate that Tenzin who was already there did not have internet access and was unable to communicate with those here. But now he can? Possibly.

It is also possible, to my mind, that if Maban was in some way compromised and his PC has been 'taken', that whoever did that may be trying to flush out Tenzin, get him on line so that his location/identity can be traced.

Or they could simply be sowing seeds of doubt so that we all get caught up in the identity of these guys, who they are, what they are, if indeed they are at all...they don't need to chase down Tenzin or anyone else if the thread is derailed and we all slope off in disillusion.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi First of all im sorry about my poor posting skills as i am new to this. Oh well first of all what what oconnection said in a previous post about the eye of ra got me thinking and it leads to all sort of weird connections lol.
(Just kidding). What did maban keep hinting about. He mentioned RA a lot and Thoth and said the answers lay in egyptian mythology. Least that was my take. He also mentioned an ancient language and device. What could this device be. I asked him a question about the holy grail which is always associated with secret societies etc. The gist of the U2U was that the grail was a synonym for the device that was (had) been kept in the arc of the covenant. Now then this is obviously refering to the Urim Thummim. As i recall these were stones that were kept in the chest plates of the head levite priest and acted as some translation device. Who else stated they used this device Joseph Smith and it was given to him by an angel. It was reputed he used this device to guess what translate Egpytian language and there is a hypocephalus in his book if i recall correctly.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Cont- now if we look at Tarot cards which are reputed to be ancient and come from egypt we see all sorts of symbolism that is connected with Hermes (Thoth ptah etc) I think Urim and thummim translate as light and perfection. The magicians (great Mabus) card for instances has the motto Ars magna lucis which can translate as the great knowledge of light. The card that signifies hermes shows the philosophers stone and two wands with the caduceus and an eye at the top of the snake. The snakes form the oroborus and is symbolised by the lemniscate. Another card shows 9 graals which are connected with kabbalah yet again from egypt. Well this could go on forever so what is the connection with the eye of Ra. Apparently there are Two eyes. The eye of ra (sun) and the eye of Thoth (moon) and the eye came from the urea or royal serpent and one of the cartouches had a len like object underneath. The tree of life in the garden had a snake entwined around it. What was in the tree of knowledge an apple. What is this apple. What is a common english metaphor. The apple of his eye. All seems awfully connected like some giant puzzle lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
opps forgot to mention. The lemniscape looks like a pair of spectacles, Joseph Smith said the urim and thummim were two stones set i a bow so they could be used as spectacles. So is this so called devise a pair of glasses that somehow translate the books of thoth.mmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Regarding the 'woudl' error - it seems to me that if Tenzin and Maban both made it, a possibility is they are one and the same and that Maban (for whatever reason), having created the scenario since it was his to run, overlooked this habitual typo before hitting send. As was already pointed out, this was a common typo for Maban that went uncorrected.

I guess I'm suggesting one possibility is this was Maban's way of 'dying' but still being able to 'watch' via Tenzin. For whatever reason is anybody's guess but taking the messenger out of the way really only leaves the message, which coincidentally Tenzin also gave permission to disclose with discretion.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Tenzin has started/commented several threads on ATS. His spelling and grammar are usually pretty good.

I'm not saying Maban's spelling is necessarily bad, but I do believe Tenzin and Maban are two different people.

I also am inclined to believe Maban sent the IM to Cadbury. I'm not sure what the motivation is though.

It would be more likely for Tenzin to communicate using his own ATS account via U2U or his own IM account (it's not hard to create one) than it is that he would use Maban's and claim to be someone else.

Perhaps Maban wants us to believe he is dead and that's fine. He always said the message was more important than himself and death would be a tidy way for him to never return to ATS.

Whether he is dead or not I am sad that he won't be back.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
For instance we have the situation with Iceland. If you've read through this thread you'll see that Iceland features prominently throughout. Some months ago Maban announced that he would be leaving and that no further questions would be answered after a 24 hour period. He didn't indicate why he was leaving but the definite impression I got from him was "I can't tell you but you'll see soon enough." About two or three days afterwards, Iceland collapsed.

So its more than coincidence that Iceland came up in the thread and then became bankrupt. And of what importance is Iceland, as he points out it is a bastion of the true Illuminons. Is that why after 100s of years they decided to disclose their presence because they were about to be expedited?

Maban might well be high up in some organisation and party to knowledge we dont know, does that make him a member of the Illuminati?
Thousands of people knew Icelands banks were in trouble a month before they collapsed it proves nothing apart from that he works in or knows someone in banking.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangoGorilla
So its more than coincidence that Iceland came up in the thread and then became bankrupt. And of what importance is Iceland, as he points out it is a bastion of the true Illuminons.

But it's not just that "Iceland came up in the thread and then became bankrupt," though. I already tried to explain that to you, here:

(Emphasis added)

Originally posted by Cadbury
For instance we have the situation with Iceland. If you've read through this thread you'll see that Iceland features prominently throughout. Some months ago Maban announced that he would be leaving and that no further questions would be answered after a 24 hour period. He didn't indicate why he was leaving but the definite impression I got from him was "I can't tell you but you'll see soon enough." About two or three days afterwards, Iceland collapsed.

If that hadn't happened you would have a far stronger point that you do presently, "tangoGorilla." And it's not even that I'm saying you're totally wrong, as can be witnessed in the following sentences of mine that you neglected to quote:

Yes I can, because as I've already said I don't necessarily believe he is who he says he is. I agree in part with what you're saying, there's not the greatest of deals of solid, absolutely irrefutable proof from which you could say "Maban is unequivocally Illuminati," but he did leave us clues that I feel are strong enough to afford him at least some credence.

Originally posted by tangoGorilla
Is that why after 100s of years they decided to disclose their presence because they were about to be expedited?

I have no idea. Although you could go back and read Maban's first few posts in this thread. You may find your answers there, then again you may not.

Maban might well be high up in some organisation and party to knowledge we dont know, does that make him a member of the Illuminati?

I said it afforded him at least some credence. I did not tell you it "makes him a member of the Illuminati."

Thousands of people knew Icelands banks were in trouble a month before they collapsed it proves nothing apart from that he works in or knows someone in banking.

I didn't say it proved anything. But for Iceland to feature here from day one and for him to announce his departure suddenly and then leave just days before its collapse does raise certain questions, in my most honest opinion. And it's not as if the "thousands" of people who you claim knew of it are here, on these forums, claiming to represent a "Shard of the Illuminati," is it? What's your source, anyway? How did you arrive at “thousands?” I in no way imply that you're incorrect, but I'd just like to see for myself if that's possible?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So its more than coincidence that Iceland came up in the thread and then became bankrupt. And of what importance is Iceland, as he points out it is a bastion of the true Illuminons.

But it's not just that "Iceland came up in the thread and then became bankrupt," though. I already tried to explain that to you, here:

For instance we have the situation with Iceland. If you've read through this thread you'll see that Iceland features prominently throughout. Some months ago Maban announced that he would be leaving and that no further questions would be answered after a 24 hour period. He didn't indicate why he was leaving but the definite impression I got from him was "I can't tell you but you'll see soon enough." About two or three days afterwards, Iceland collapsed

That is my point “Cadbury”, his prediction, its not a prediction does it require the illuminati to know what every financial analyst has known in the last year.

Why a year? People already knew bets were being placed on the month it would hit a year ago in the summer of 2007.

Is it true or is it that circumstance and some knowledge led Maban to show an image that people can believe in.

Mabans foreknowledge is the hook.

Anyway thanks for your time

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just received some open source information about a 'police raid' and building explosion in Russia four days after Maban's disappearance from ATS.

I need to research it further and see if I can find more information. The only information I have currently is that "police" tried to raid a building in a residential area where a group that was allegedly financed by sources outside Russia were conducting planning operations.

The explosion that occurred shortly after the raid started was equivelant to 2200 lbs of TNT.

Right now I would call this 'speculative' information but I will trace it down and see what comes up.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Four Russian policemen and three suspected rebels were killed on Thursday when a residential building exploded during a police raid in the southern region of Ingushetia, officials said.

The two-storey building in Nazran, around 1,500 km (930 miles) south of Moscow, was reduced to rubble by an explosion as special forces officers forced entry to detain a group of suspected rebels, a police officer at the scene told Reuters.

The large explosion was caused by the equivalent of one tonne of TNT, Interfax news agency quoted regional leader Yunus-Bek Yevkurov as saying.

"Three special forces officers died at the scene and another died later in hospital," the police officer said. The bodies of three suspected rebels were later pulled from the rubble, an investigator said on condition of anonymity.

"They were suicide bombers who the police were looking for," the investigator said.

Attacks by Islamic rebels against government officials and security forces have plagued Ingushetia, one of Russia's poorest regions, for years but explosions of this magnitude are rare.

However, in January a blast blew apart a government office and killed at least eight people. Investigators blamed a gas leak but they have not yet released their final results.

The government says rebels are financed from abroad and seek to destabilise the North Caucasus region, scene of two separatist wars in Chechnya since the early 1990s.

Critics of the government say corruption, heavy-handed behaviour by the authorities and high unemployment are the main reasons behind the instability and violence.

Thursday's stand-off began when police who arrived to check the building early on Thursday were fired on from a window, the police officer said. The building was quickly surrounded and special forces attempted to storm it two hours later.

Interfax quoted Ingushetia's general prosecutor Yuri Turygin as saying that the two men and one woman from outside of Ingushetia had been using the building to prepare terrorist bomb attacks. All three died during the raid, he said.

www.javno.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The guy could be a reporter with some lead time on us getting word of things. In fact, perhaps follow up on who's around these incidents and sending out the stories (I'm just too lazy myself). Of course anyone doing that would want to limit the number of times.

Edit:
Suddenly I'm reminded of that Twighlight Zone episode where Bugress Meredith (playing The Devil) promised the owner of a failing newspaper he would always get the story first if he only sold his soul (or was it if he only kept The Devil on as an employee ??) using some magically-enhanced typesetting machine.

Oh yeah, whatever was typeset into that machine came to pass.

Wikipedia Link: Printer's Devil

[edit on 2/22/2009 by EnlightenUp]

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join