It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Originally posted by Spaxz
1) What is NASA? and how much have they lied?

A: NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) was the predecessor to NASA. They where mostly focused on aviation, NACA was founded in 1915. Later on with the advent of the Soviet Union threat the United States government deemed it necessary to keep pace with them, and as all know thus began the real space race. During NASA's full formulation massive amounts of military organizations, personnel, and facilities where conjoined with NACA into the modern day NASA. Eisenhower recognized the need for a heightened public image to "prove" our capabilities to the Soviets, while maintaining the ability to do things completely covertly. This is where the "rumors" of a "Black Space Agency" emerges. There was never has has never been any 'Black Space Agency," that is really a rumor that is now used to spread misinformation. Eisenhower created "Black' units within NASA for dealing with everything from orbital tracking, to star wars. I believe it was later during Lyndon B. Johnson's administration that it was deemed "too hazardous" to house black programs under a now mostly civilian operation and moved all these "sub-units" under the AF ISR (Air Force Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency). They are technically operated out of Lackland AFB in Texas; However they actually operate most everything out of Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio. They conduct joint R&D projects as well as operations with the DIA, NSA, NRO, ONI (formerly DNI), and primarily with the NIA. To answer your second question NASA has not really "lied," because it is difficult to lie when one does not know anything. Several individuals claim so because they face pressure from managers and directors to "shut up." In reality it is just an order passed down through the chain of command. In all likelihood the director of any unit would have no idea why the order came down in the first place. For that matter of fact the director of NASA itself, would be equally in the dark. So no, they haven't lied to us; other elements of the intelligence community simply have censored pieces of information.

2) How do "these people" keep secrets like aliens and 9/11 away from the public for so long?

I don't know about "aliens" and "9/11" specifically; however it is general practice to compartmentalize information as much as possible, "need to know." Information is censored, sanitized and kept in a stranglehold. often the safest place for dangerous and sensitive information is a very secure box, in a very secure warehouse; everything else is committed to memory. Many people who "do things" do so in part, and without a reason. This compartmentalization prevents leaks. If someone working on something "secret" doesn't know what it is, much less that it is actually secret it won't ever reach the public consciousness., for example take the schoolgirls in (I believe) Oak ridge Tennessee refining Uranium for the Manhattan Project.

3) Why is Bush getting away with war crimes? Are you shards working at bringing him to justice?

Honestly, Bush is being manipulated by many people and groups. He is no more guilty than a marionette. regardless, the final decision was his, and he must live up to the consequences of his actions. There are Illuminons (several) looking into these matters, specifically who where the main proponents of these actions that coerced him to act. It is unlikely we will do anything soon, of any significant magnitude; as I mentioned our attention is elsewhere mostly. If action were brought against him in a major way, we would throw support behind it to ensure it's success, ; yet again it is not a "slam dunk." Many people whom have manipulated and used him are likely to defend ans support him, if anything in an effort to ensure their own secrecy and security.

4) What's the deal with Dinosaurs and us? what happened to them and how did they come to be?

Good question; I don't know, I'm no paleontologist. The Shards view both scientific discovery, research, and development; as well as spiritual understanding and awakening as opposite sides of the same coin. Simply put, both science and religion are right, but are simply in subtly different contexts. This was what you where getting to right? Dinosaurs did exist if that is the question; certainly long before us, in a certain context. Essentially one could argue they sill exist in modern day alligators and various other creatures. To specifically define something as a "dinosaur" is difficult except by means of era/year. Hopefully this answered your question, somewhat.

5) If you shards are in places of "power"(money) why haven't any of you come out with a clean alternative fuel source instead of oil? Like Stan Meyers invention? Do you depend on the oil?

Ha, ha, good question one I have asked myself time and time again. Simple answer, we have. As of right now corporations possess regular internal combustion engines that are capable of utilizing gaseous vapor rather than a fuel air mist, via an evaporation chamber. This technology has existed for at least a decade now and is capable of giving a "truck" between 60 and 80 miles to the gallon. It is designed specifically for the conservation of thermal energy to "burn" fuel and harness it's energetic release as effectively as possible. several CEO's and R&D directors utilize these in their cars. The question remains, if such a thing exists why has it not been released. One pressure from the oil industry, two form other corporations, three regulations, laws, and political deals currently banning such technologies. If the oil shortages get real bad you may see a sudden "progression" in engine technology. At first corporations and politicians will grumble over it, then in a short time be quick to claim it's benefits as their brainchild. General Electric has already began to slowly introduce this technology in ways that circumnavigate litigations and back room deals by implementing these technologies in new ways, and away from the political and public eye. The most recent addition has been the GEnx turbofan jet engines.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Based off of the revolutionary designs of Kelly Johnson's RS-71 and it's fuel management system it utilizes the hottest fuel. The GEnx engines also uses basic vaporization instead of a simple fuel mist.

6) For now, the last question. what is with the whole 2012 thing?

A: conspiracy Theorists are great at finding information, but typically lack in their conclusions. At this point the Shards see no viable credibility to the 2012 myth. However we do fear it. We fear it because so many "fell it to be true," some may "try" to make it true. If anything in efforts to "prove" it true,or simply as a marker to wreak havoc, Either way it will be tumultuous because people have set their minds on such an outcome.

P.S, thanks for all the Aerospace questions, they are right up my alley.

- Maban

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Maban]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Read my little sojourn into sarcastic comedy again (critically and rationally); I think the logic speaks for itself.

I've read it both critically and rationally. I find it crass and giddy and I don't like it. But I don't really like anything.

My book? ISBN - 0977795381.

Thank you. You've just sold a copy.

Regarding other sources besides Weishaupt and Knigge on the original members (5), and so on and so forth; there's other sources to back it up.

Weishaupt elaborates on the five in his own apology: Pythagoras oder Ueber die geheime Welt- und Regierungskunst [Pythagoras, or Considerations on the Secret Art of Diplomacy and Government] (Frankfurt am Main 1790); and the Original Writings themselves display a membership list which specifically identifies two (three including Weishaupt) of the original five - on page 3, CN23 has seen it.

Interesting indeed. Is there more? I take it you didn't just stop digging at the first corroboration?

And, right out of left field - I'm feeling generous. So, seemingly without no rhyme or reason, her, then, is an excerpt from my forthcoming book:

April 20[, 1784]. Baron von Knigge resigns from the Illuminati. His quarrels with Weishaupt over the direction and management of the Order reached a boiling point. A certain amount of jealousy was apparent from both parties, though Weishaupt certainly was a Machiavellian by all accounts. Knigge, complaining to Zwack, decried Weishaupt’s “Jesuitism” more than anything: the scheming, despotism—even dictatorship—of the latter (especially towards his subordinates), in the spirit of those much-maligned Sons of Loyola. “Spartacus,” writes Knigge, “is even a latent Jesuit,86 [and] I am the own cast down [!] God, what a man! Where does his unrestrained passion lead? Had I ever believed this man capable of such low and ungrateful behaviour? And it was under his banner that I was to work for mankind! That is to say, under the yoke of such a pig-headed [man]! Never again!”87

86. Knigge wasn’t calling him a Jesuit, literally; it was figurative adjective. In my French translation of the Original Writings, the sentence is thus: “Spartacus serait-il même un jésuite larvé, je suis homme à le jeter par terre.”

87. See Nachtrag von weitern Originalschriften, I, pp. 99, 129. Cf. Catholic Encyclopedia: Illuminati, op. cit., which features an excerpt from the same source with a similar though, slightly different translation than mine.

Very nice. One day, when I'm feeling generous; I'll share with you a chapter of one of my works. I'm not a professional, like yourself, but I can write capably.

Yabadaba

Too slow!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by Illahee

The White Eagle Trust; interesting. I had not heard of them. More in depth studying would need to be done before i could make an accurate judgment. That said, they seem to attempt to amalgamate Christianity and Buddhism; many within our order would not "approve" of that, therefore i would say we would be indifferent to them either way. They do seem to have an interesting background though. Thank you for the post, i will do some more research into them regardless.

- Maban

For a minute I thought I was skipping questions, luckily I was mistaken.
Here you go, I'm still looking into it, right now time constraints are tight. But hopefully in about a month or so I will posses sufficient time to actively investigate them further. Recently other daily and Illuminon duties are; sorry to say, more time critical and need my immediate attention.

- Maban

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Another very quick question, Maban, if I may: What is your approximate age?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Francis Bacon

Yabadaba

Too slow!

Too f^&@ing funny!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_MenSA

OK, kiddies. Stop consuming them's cAhoicest hops AND BARLEY MALT AND WHAT NOT/.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Malacoda

Originally posted by Malacoda
Greeting Maban or Mabain, whichever you prefer.

I do hope I find you well and I have to say you are the sole reason I registered at this site. I am somewhat of a skeptic with an interest in the unknown. I am a great listener who likes to be educated.

I have read numerous posts of yours which are really interesting and I just really hope you are the real deal.

I really do apologize but I have so many questions for you. Do you feel that your shard will win this race and keep humanity safe? Why are you on these boards? Is it for the 'mini revelations' or misinformation? What is the White Eagle Trust? Can you offer any proof as to your affiliation to the Illuminati (silly question really)?

This is really strange Maban, I do hope you are genuine, I'm a skeptic who for some reason has been drawn to you. I need answers in my life, I'm so low at the moment and want to give up. Can you help me?

Danny - UK
Source URL: Leo Zagami: Illuminati Whistleblower (video)

I forwarded this request from another thread. Given that he is a newly minted ATS'er I cited his questions and will answer them here.

Q: Do you feel that your shard will win this race and keep humanity safe?
I do, and I hope with all my will and soul that we will. It is never a sure thing, especially for us. But, I feel that good always prevails. That said, if we do not then we were never mean to, that we were never worthy enough of winning. I have every confidence that we will succeed, eventually, and with many battles, and many hardships. Yet again, "nothing worth doing is ever easy," right?

Q:Why are you on these boards? Is it for the 'mini revelations' or misinformation?
Neither. I am here partially to inform, and primarily to inspire. I wish people not to focus on the messenger (me, the Shards, nor the Illuminati), but the message itself. No matter whom any message is made by ever; the meaning, the idea is the most important aspect. An aspect I think humanity has lost perspective on, a perspective I wish to help rekindle.

Q:What is the White Eagle Trust?
I believe i briefly touched on that a few posts up; if you care to take a glance.

Q:Can you offer any proof as to your affiliation to the Illuminati (silly question really)?
You have come out and asked what many have eluded to. In earnest, no, not really. Besides seeing me at a Shard meeting there would really be no proof. Even then many ATS'ers would dispute that. As i stated previously, you simply have to take stake in my message, rather than me. Do not believe in me, believe in my message. I wish i could offer you a more concrete and tangible answer. Maybe in time i will be able to muster one, for the meanwhile i must leave you with this.

Q:I need answers in my life, I'm so low at the moment and want to give up. Can you help me?
Remember it is the questions that drive us. Answers merely enhance one's quest, whatever it may be, and wherever it may take us. Answers will never provide solace nor security. Answers provide confidence that you are capable of finding them, and in seeking out new questions.

One should never give up. To give up is accepting defeat. Defeat cannot come without your acceptance. If you fight defeat with every breath you will win. If you seek for motivation or purpose, look no further than the world around you. Surly there are those within your own life who need help. Helping others often helps yourself, without you even knowing. If you seek support look no further than your family and friends, and bask in the confidence that they would follow you to any end; because you are you. That no matter your hardships or failures they are akin to you, because in their eyes you have proven yourself true.

My words mean nothing, so long as you do nothing. If anything is gleaned form any one's advice it must be this:
Find a purpose and pursue it with all your hear and soul. Then, you will never feel the sting of defeat, only strengthened perseverance.

- Maban

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What's happening? What's going on? My complete and utter inability to detect sarcasm when it's directed at me will either be my sole undoing or my one saving grace. I swear that to whatever God is out there.

"It's all written for them under the chassis..." -- Armando Ianucci

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

Originally posted by Sir Francis Bacon
Another very quick question, Maban, if I may: What is your approximate age?

? I had figured after my "Messenger" vs. "Message" monologue I had not expected to get anymore of these. But alas I was mistaken. I do not wish to "categorize" myself so I will say this. I am currently in my final years at a major local college and am active in the Business community, political community (state level), community itself, and the local Shard. Fair enough? Or do you ask more of me? I may reiterate that I have been quite busy because of my studies, job, duties, and informative position on this thread. I would also reiterate that more "seasoned" Illuminons typically do not "waste" their time with such "pointless" activities, as one notable leader stated it a few weeks back to me and my compatriots.

- Maban

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

? I had figured after my "Messenger" vs. "Message" monologue I had not expected to get anymore of these. But alas I was mistaken. I do not wish to "categorize" myself so I will say this. I am currently in my final years at a major local college and am active in the Business community, political community (state level), community itself, and the local Shard.

Yes, you were quite mistaken, weren't you? I haven't forgotten your message at all, Maban, so what the # does it matter what I ask you right now? It would have taken you all of 3 seconds to answer, but you failed. I'm withholding all the hardcore questions until you're less busy -- and you damned well know it.

Fair enough? Or do you ask more of me? I may reiterate that I have been quite busy because of my studies, job, duties, and informative position on this thread.

Fair enough indeed, but I still ask more of you -- or, at least, I will ask more of you at some stage. I know you're busy with whatever else you occupy yourself with other than posting here, that's why I'm only asking miniature questions at this moment. You'll either understand me or you won't. I don't care.

I would also reiterate that more "seasoned" Illuminons typically do not "waste" their time with such "pointless" activities, as one notable leader stated it a few weeks back to me and my compatriots.

- Maban

And dust thou aspire to become more like these "more seasoned Illuminons?" I'm so sorry that my question was such a pointless waste of your time, but I'm a filthy peasant, Sir. What else do you expect of peasants when nobody bothers to scrape the bottom of the barrel every once in a while?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yes, Fu&^ nuts is just that! F-Nuts!

He came to me even before his hysterical bull# with the other "Jesuit-Friendly" crowd. I basically sent him on his way.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
Yes, Fu&^ nuts is just that! F-Nuts!

He came to me even before his hysterical bull# with the other "Jesuit-Friendly" crowd. I basically sent him on his way.

Zagami, that is.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

I apologize, I did not mean to come across in a upset or hostile manner; not at all. So I put it in this context, 24.

I expect many to ask more of me, I just wish it not all be "about me."

Feel free to shoot me a "hardcore question" whenever, and I will work on it when I have the time, thus expediting thoughtful and complete answers for you.

Thou doth not aspire to become like them. There is a good reason why our "newer is better" rationale is key in our teachings. We need to keep pace with the times, something us "young folk" practically preach to the more senior leaders. Every young person from their 18th birthday and acceptance withing the Shard, often wants to settle all the misinformation all at once. With age and wisdom comes restraint, like now. I provide what is necessary and withhold all that is not, as well as all that is a hazard to ourselves, while maintaining and advancing stance. Fear not, if anything more voices will emerge from the deep dark echoes of infinity, speaking our cause true; all in good time, all in good time. Patience is a virtue all should behold, is it not?

- Maban

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I apologize, I did not mean to come across in a upset or hostile manner; not at all. So I put it in this context, 24.

Accepted. And now I must also apologise, because I did intend to come off in an upset and hostile manner. I shouldn't have risen to it, it's a bad mistake.

I expect many to ask more of me, I just wish it not all be "about me."

It was both about you and not about you. Besides, I needed a number to measure your skill against. You can't blame me. I'm surpised, though, actually. I had expected you to be about 10 years older.

Feel free to shoot me a "hardcore question" whenever, and I will work on it when I have the time, thus expediting thoughtful and complete answers for you.

This isn't the time. Nobody has even pulled you up on the the carbon tax accusations yet. Maybe you have underestimated their stupidity? Or maybe I overestimate my own cunning? We shall soon see!

Thou doth not aspire to become like them. There is a good reason why our "newer is better" rationale is key in our teachings. We need to keep pace with the times, something us "young folk" practically preach to the more senior leaders.

Well, if you really are who you say you are (not that it matters anymore), then good.

Fear not, if anything more voices will emerge from the deep dark echoes of infinity, speaking our cause true; all in good time, all in good time. Patience is a virtue all should behold, is it not?

Patience is, indeed, a virtue all should behold. I can agree with that. But how long do we all really have? Are you sure that "they" aren't already here?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi Maban, me again! Got some new questions for you.

1) Do you or the shards know what is going on with the Chem-Trails?

2) I've heard talk about the U.S military having a weapon to create earthquakes(They say they created the Indiana earthquake). Is this true?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
These are some threads that got me wondering this question.
It would seem to go along with there plan to use the fear of the end of the world against us for control.

3) What books or researching papers have you read to better yourself in enlightenment? Cause I am on that journey and have been looking into several different ways of meditation and can't decide on how to do it "properly".

Thanks for your help, and wow 24yrs old. Your very educated and wise for your age, and i don't come to that conclusion by your answers but by how you answer them.

Till next time we talk, take care!

Love and Light

P.S How did you know Alaje true name? I was writting his name like it is on his e-mail address and the way he said it. Just wondering.

[edit on 11/13/07 by Spaxz]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sorry for all the nonsense yesterday. I had a little too much to drink and should have stayed away from the computer.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I detected the subtle influence of coc aine as well but I didn't want to say anything.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well, I don't know how it was achieved, or by whom; but that was not what I posted. I know what I wrote. I wrote something about how I was hopelessly drunk too and apologised for any derailment. And someone felt the need to alter it to something about coc aine. I saw this change immediately but was for some reason unable to edit my post. Then I was banned. Then my computer was hacked and my windows almost rendered inoperable.

If this was one of the staff then it's a new low for you guys. I've been banned over 37 times but never have you altered my posts to descredit me. Never.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Viscount_St_Alban

???? After 37 times you still haven't figured out what your doing wrong? As much as this site is about freedom of speech and discovering the truths of our world, there still has to be rules and you seem to keep breaking them. I can only imagine a problem could be the fact that you use someone elses name as your user account. Best of luck to ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join