It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maban,

Thank you for your post and the information you have provided.

How powerful is the strength of the Remnants in the United States. Are they in high positions in our government (both this and recent administrations) ? If so, why are the Shards either not willing or not able to act out in some fashion against them.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This was a very interesting read. As a believer in the ideology of Buddhism as well, I am a believer that every force has a opposing one. That is why I have never fully bought into the Illuminati as being this all powerful, all evil group that runs the world. I have always figured there was (if these scenarios you present are all true) a force that is not hell bent on hell on earth. So thank you for the information.

I know these things are all pretty secretive, but my question is, are there any good books you would recommend? I don't read most Illuminati books because I know that they were more than likely written my alarmists and people with more hidden agendas. It is hard to weed them out.

Again, thanks for the interesting post.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just one quick question, maybe you won't know what I'm talking about. Is the Etidorhpa an actual account?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There are many who would like to see change in our world but not enough. I think it is obvious to anyone paying attention that the way in which we conduct our lives on this planet can not continue much longer.
We obviously have been mislded to believe a version of reality that simply does not agree with what is being leaked by the alternative media.

What is it that an average person can do to alleviate the suffering in this world? I often wonder why it is that the ones who "get it" are still forced to
live through this period of time on earth with no savior in sight. But I was
told once.... "The lord makes us strong, but for a short time, so that we
may help those who are weak." So, I will continue to try to open eyes and bang on pots and pans as loud as possible in the hopes that I wake someone up.
How do you belive this will all end?
What can an average person do to allign themselves with the goals of your organization?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Well to quickly answer; i am unfortunately pressed for time.

1) Where do the Bilderbergs sit in all this?
A: They are a group of global leaders, industrialists, bankers, etc.. whom all vie for a type of industrial global monopoly. This would not necessarily be a bad thing except for the fact people do not wish this to be. Therefore, they see the general populous as a threat to their goals and will attempt most anything to see that their plans are not interfered with. Given they still are answerable to some degree to the public, they will not attempt anything subtly drastic. This said they are not a major threat, however they do pose a definitive one, one we are watching closely.

2) What do the Royals of the world have to do with this?
A:They are a part of an assortment of societies and organizations. In truth there is no real orginization nor unified effort. Some d and many don't belong to certain clandestine organizations and societies,some are good some are bad, some are simply financially greedy institutions. Essentially they are no different than average people with great financial resources and backing.

3) What does the pope and the many religions have to do with this?
A:This subject i am very... cautious about. Lets simply say some are justified and hold much truth. While others are simply sophistry. In the end people will see truth, and much will change. The generalizations here are intended and deliberate; for good reasons i will not entertain. These matters are in regards to our origins,of which i cannot discuss regrettably.

4) What awaits us in the Universe?
A:Many things, many surprises, many wonders, much good,and evil. The universe in whole is about balance, and opposing forces attempting to gain an upper hand. Once could expect a wiser human type of society, only upon a massive scale.

5) What's your favorite country, city? your favorite food, favorite animal?
A
rofiling? I can promise you that will not work. I wish this thread to be about The Shards of the Illuminati. However, i will not dismiss the obvious fact that my credibility is at stake, a detail which i hope my initial post has clearly stated. I will simply state my likes and dislikes vary, i am accustomed to an international community.

Hopefully these answers have provided some form of valuable insight.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I greet your skepticism with joy, it brings logic and balance to an important issue. Your assumptions are correct about "secret societies" and organizations. Some are good, some are bad, and many indifferent and only selfish.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by andreas b

My questions is, how does one become member of the Illuminati or your specific shard?
A: One does not simply join. Many are brought into the orginization by bloodlines, that much is accurate. People outside are brought within typically by businessmen and scientists whom have worked with potential candidates for at least a decade. This process of slow analysis and integration is crucial and imperative. It demonstrates to the Shard their dedication to work, their
values, beliefs, and goals. It gives a basis to analyze many possible candidates without their knowledge. Few ever fully make it into the final ranks of the Shards, many are left as possible candidates and nothing more. To be officially apart of a shard is both an honor and a sacrifice.

Would murdering someone be an option for your shard to achieve one of your common goals?
A: Murder no, protection one's self,family, or innocents against those whom wish to commit murder, torture, or other devious acts; yes. We do not like violence, but will gladly answer fire with fire it is the ONLY and LAST option available to us. Typically approaching an enemy in a frontal attack is suicidal, form behind it is dishonorable. However attacking an enemy from his side is ideal. Establishing a means of disabling an enemy by his own means is paramount to our ways. Poetic justice of the evil is not desired, but a prerequisite for our ways, it reverberates our idealism of balance. But to answer your question, we do not "murder." but like any good minded individual we will use force to protect.

What does your shard think of other "secret societies" like the free masons for example?
A: The Free Masons and Illuminati are separate entities at opposite ends of the spectrum to be exact. They are more archaic and ritualistic, while we are advent in ideologies and methods. Shunning an relatively new idea or concept for a better more efficient one. Again the Masons themselves are too divided. Those few who speak publicly holding innocent rituals for public view. while others conduct in secret with striking similarities to 'skull and bones." To aptly state it, every coin has two faces; and there are many currencies.

What entity in the world do you as a Illuminati member perceive possess the most power currently?
A: Those who know the same truths as we. Those whom know the past as well as our future. Those whom have the same experiences as us. The most dangerous and powerful force in our world masquerades as many entities, some cloaked as sheep, others as wolves. The single most dangerous force which we have been able to "name" (at this moment) is the NIA, the American National Intelligence Agency. They have held other names, some may refer to them as the proponents of projects like MONTAK, others would call them part of the MIB, and the more informed Omega 12. Unfortunately no one name has lasted than any other, nor their true actions like any other. They are excessively successful at generating and discarding facades to mask their movements; as of now they are our primary focus. With all our history, experience, influence, and wealth; even they can stump us, more frequently than not. That justifiably to say, worries us. By any one point in time we have established a cohesive report or overview about an orginization, it becomes extinct, almost like it had never even existed. Operating under numerous official, unofficial, and black groups they are virtually impossible to trace and apparently answer to no single individual. It can only be safely surmised that they are the "opposite" to our orginization. I personally think that we as the Icelandic Shard emerged from the ashes with new purpose and meaning, stronger than ever; why should not a single Remnant do the same?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Enlightenment, at the core, has a simple requisite: true enlightenment must be coherent. Incoherence produces false enlightenment.

A Buddhist friend of mine made this claim: "there are no facts". Then he presented evidence which allegedly proves the claim to be a fact. A fact which proves there are no facts. This is incoherent. It is false enlightenment.

My Buddhist friend refused to acknowledge the error. He said: “It does not matter if it does not make sense, it is still the way things really are!”

If you, the Illuminati, were enlightened and you truly wanted to make the world a better place then the first thing you would have done, long ago, is infiltrate the educational systems of this planet and enlighten people so noone is making the cognitive error my Buddhist friend is making.

At this point it seems to be impossible to get anyone to listen to reason because everyone has been “educated” to think there are no true distinctions and everything is a ‘gray area’ or ‘slippery slope’. “Educated” to think incoherently. This “education” works well for the cause of your 'dark brothers'.

The "right moment" for a revelation is now! The world is ripe for a new direction. Your ‘dark brothers’ have made the world ripe. They are forcing your hand and the time to be “patient” is over. If you think it is still time to be “patient” then I ask you; is your patience due to wisdom or due to ineptitude? If it is wisdom then what is the catalyst which will make it the “right time”? If you refuse to reveal the catalyst, for whatever reason, then it is going to make you appear to be a charlatan.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by duster

How powerful is the strength of the Remnants in the United States. Are they in high positions in our government (both this and recent administrations) ? If so, why are the Shards either not willing or not able to act out in some fashion against them.

A: Remnants are scattered across the world, many avoid the US, Canada, and Asia; for those are are strongholds, that they dare not interfere with. However Remnants do exist in the Us, but in no "formalized" fashion. It is like interpreting guerrilla insurgents in a market place; whom is friend, and whom is foe? Our benefit of this "separations" makes obvious actions easy to spot and solve; and more subtle ones easily curtailed by our own connections and influences. Simply, they do exist but ore of no significant threat, whit-less politicians are of more danger to the whole than that of Remnant influence by proxy. rest assured, safeguards are in place to ensure no one Remnant leader rises to powerful positions like the Presidency.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by retro_futuristic

I know these things are all pretty secretive, but my question is, are there any good books you would recommend? I don't read most Illuminati books because I know that they were more than likely written my alarmists and people with more hidden agendas. It is hard to weed them out.

A: I will let you know the minute i find one, if ever.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by metatronscube

I am not fluent with the Etidorhpa, but i have heard it mentioned once or twice by discontent Illuminons. Reading the summary i believe it to be in the most conservative fashion mostly speculative, with little factual base in regards to Illuminism. I will take some time to thumb through it and give you a more "factual" answer, but it may take me some time. I am quite overloaded with tasks at the moment and in all truth should not be sparing the time to even post today.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

How do you believe this will all end?
A:Regardless of religion or belief; far too many have become concreted in the notion that this can only end badly, therefore it will. Since no hope is to be found by the masses none should exist, right? Unfortunately fatalism and complacency have swept our world over. I will say this for comfort, often the most overlooked things in history hold the most significance; like the Phoenix. Unfortunately gravely misspelled (totally different matter) it represents something humanity does not understand nor recognize. I will say this, the Phoenix was our past, and it is our future; this statement is an equivocation. I cannot go into more detail because this pertains to our origins, however do your research, and investigate my inference.

What can an average person do to align themselves with the goals of your organization?
What you are doing right now can make the most importance. Many from the Shards watch forms like these, you are the most open minded and successful investigative journalists bar far, the world over. The "true" reason i am on here is to "gather intelligence," because so many seek the end of evil and devious groups this collection of people practically do our job for us; we often investigate and act on information we get from right here. Otherwise, i would state; help others around you and spread illumination. illumination is a clarity of mind and spirit. The clarity of understanding, tolerance, acceptance, peace, knowledge, and wisdom. all create a better future if furthered to their greatest extents and beyond, all in all be a good person. If one is to take anything from faith take, "kindness."

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MITCHEL

A challenging and intriguing question, well:

Originally posted by MITCHEL
The "right moment" for a revelation is now! The world is ripe for a new direction. Your ‘dark brothers’ have made the world ripe. They are forcing your hand and the time to be “patient” is over. If you think it is still time to be “patient” then I ask you; is your patience due to wisdom or due to ineptitude? If it is wisdom then what is the catalyst which will make it the “right time”? If you refuse to reveal the catalyst, for whatever reason, then it is going to make you appear to be a charlatan.

Indeed it would make me "appear to be a charlatan," therefore i will reiterate, and elaborate. We are merely the stewards of this world until the time is right. Your argument is valid and coherent. The world is not ready for this 'revelation' you speak of. At last every decade, for certain every century; one within the Shards will make such a claim, but "wisdom" tells us better.

Firstly a "full disclosure" would be tantamount to total chaos. For example: hypothetically speaking what where to happen if every "religion" where proven beyond a shadow of a doubt false, and every government a farce, there would be no stability to be had, nor hope. This is a similar consequence of this 'revelation" you speak of, it cannot be released until the world is ready.

Secondly, what you speak of is true, the assimilation of education is unfortunately within the grips of dissident groups which we had overlooked in the past. Today our concentration is focused on big players and "putting out brush fires." We have become so "nickel and dimed," in cleanup and stability; exercising proactive efforts is... "difficult." There have been pushes to do just what you have proposed, however the necessary financial, influential, and time consumptions are astronomical. It is simply impractical as of now to execute such an elaborate and sweeping operation. Moreover, what really needs changing is not just education, but the human nature; something not even we are qualifiedly to pass judgment on, less change. As i stated we are stewards no more, no less; until the time is right. I hope this satisfies your question for the meanwhile.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Maban]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What are your impressions of the white eagle trust?

Do you have some specific authors of the old bound text that you are more impressed with than others? You may c2c if you don't want to respond here.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Interesting thread, of course I always take threads like where someone can anonymously make fantastic claim such as you have with a grain assault. However I am also interested in hearing what you have to say. You have spoken much of other secret societies who you are in competition with or view as an enemy.

Do you have any allies? Are there any organizations secret or not that you work with or help each other?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello Maban,

just a quick question for you, what are your impressions of Leo Zagami? Is he a real Illuminati whistleblower or a fraud?

thanks in advance.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Full disclosure would cause a collapse of both governments and religions, I agree, because the masses have been "educated" to believe the lies of governments/religions and the urban world would stop functioning if the masses suddenly stopped thinking and behaving in accordance with the lies. But, the only time the world is going to be ready for full disclosure is when governments and religions are in ruin. It is a catch 22. Someone is going to have to do the dirty work of full disclosure while the world is still NOT ready because full disclosure is the catalyst which will make the world ready for full disclosure.

You are left with a choice: either let the collapse happen under the weight of corruption, or take proactive action to cause a controlled collapse. Either option is unwieldy, but spending all your precious time and resources on damage control means the world controls you instead of you controlling the world and taking it in a direction toward the peace and happiness you refer to.

We fight amongst ourselves while our true enemy is Nature itself. You do recognize this and I respect you for it. If there is to be peace and happiness then the tyranny of Nature is going to have to be something we control instead of Nature controlling us. This means Nature needs to be more coherent. Your ‘dark brothers’ seem to be hell bent on making Nature less coherent in the name of their greed and lust for power and control. Your ‘dark brothers’ are deeply insecure and paranoid.

Incoherent Nature uses parasites and dependence as a controlling factor. Your ‘dark brothers’ want everyone and everything to be a dependent parasite.

Coherent Nature establishes independence so there is no need for control and there is no source of insecurity. This universe would be a very different place if it were based upon independence rather than dependence. The result of coherent Nature, amazingly enough, could potentially cause peace and happiness to exist.

Your ‘dark brothers’ consider peace and happiness undesirable because it is stagnant. This begs the question: does dysfunction, dependence and suffering progress toward something which is genuinely redeemable? If it is redeemable, is it only redeemable for the purpose of evil? Or, is it all pointless madness and dysfunctional stagnation? I do not see a problem with functional stagnation. I only see a problem with dysfunctional stagnation. Constant warfare is dysfunctional stagnation.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by Spaxz

3) What does the pope and the many religions have to do with this?
A:This subject i am very... cautious about. Lets simply say some are justified and hold much truth. While others are simply sophistry. In the end people will see truth, and much will change. The generalizations here are intended and deliberate; for good reasons i will not entertain. These matters are in regards to our origins,of which i cannot discuss regrettably.

First of all, great thread with lots of information that makes sense and is on
par with how I think things work/worked up to now. However, how you answered this important question concerns and agitates me, especially if you're so willing to disclose other aspects of this cult. Many of us know something is fishy with religious leaders, and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out how much power and control they have over the mindless invisible sky-king believers of the world. So what's the deal here.. Are you afraid of reprisals? Does the church hold more power and know more about our origin then we are led to believe? Is the claim that they are associated with visiting aliens factual?

Generalize all you want to hide the true meaning of your answers for whatever reasons you may have, but either expound on this question some more or you will lose much credibility in my eyes (for what it's worth).

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is the goal of your shard to essentially get people to live in a crappy agrarian society (no matter how well organized it would be, it would still suck to live in) without technology? Is it going to be done by using up all the resources and causing wars until living off the land is the only means of survival?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thanks for your answers Maban, I have some more questions if you got time.

Which are the biggest conspiracies your Illuminati shard considers to be false and hold no truth?

Which are the most important conspiracies currently taking place according to your shard of the Illuminati?

I feel the dumbing down on society thru poisions like flouride, bad news and televison are very real , whats your shards take on it and what are you doing to prevent it?

You feel genuin but i just wonder why you feel the need to have a funky looking robot as your avatar? Wouldn't something more sophisticated give a more credible appearance?

thanks in advance

[edit on 6-5-2008 by andreas b]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join