It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by emsed1
As I am pulling into the parking lot [at work] I see a crane removing the company's name from the building.

Is this a bad sign for how my Friday will go?

This sign is definitely off the wall. It is a sign your Monday will go better. They just got nationalized. It is all written in the Alta 1309 report, part 6.

Yeah I read part 6. It burned my eyes out and then I puked like eight times.

Then I called Chuck Norris and some ninjas to come and kick me in the head until I got amnesia and forgot what I saw.

So now I can't remember what it sad but it was bad. Real bad.

What could be worse than a giant invisible planet smashing into us and sending our eternal souls to damnation in a lake of fire until the end of time?

I'm not sure, but it's in that report.

Anybody remember goatse?

It's THAT bad.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Another epiphany! (maybe even relevant)

Anybody who tried searching for that "thing" we talked about when it first came up in the thread, like me, probably found that those words don't really appear together anywhere on the internet.

It's the same way with the title of this thread. Most searches lead back here even though the words are common enough you would think they might appear together elsewhere.

Hmmm, speaking of the Alta 1309, perhaps someone is trying to influence the outcome of the reports? The only Google hits I get for the LaV are to this thread. Searching the provided English equivalent "Light of Truth" gets 321,000 hits.

Also, upon a quick Google, I found this link which has a post sounding like the themes on this thread, posted by Metallurgist on May 04, 2009:
Excelsior * View Topic - Illuminati Guild

Small excerpt:

The idea is promote shard growth, help balance certain unbalanced economies and to provide a haven for players at Empath Abbey in North Yew.

A little further searching and I get lead to World of Warcraft related sites:
Home: Illuminati - Guild Launch Guild Hosting

The Illuminati

[edit on 5/15/2009 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 5/15/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

You may need to get out more.

Haha, no, I get out plenty. My girlfriend put it there, because she says it looks like me. It is a bit disturbingly "alive" though.

However, she does sometimes say something that sounds quite similar but includes reference to the front portion of the skull, from forehead to chin and ear to ear and a word that references an act of interpersonal intimacy. When I hear it, I do not know what to believe. It sounds like a mixed message meant to confuse the lower monkey into buying shiney trinkets of every variety, or doggie squeak toys.

I can't be entirely sure, but I think that is far more information than I required.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My first post here on this intrigueing thread.; and, I cannot help myself for interjecting what appears to be a bit of much needed Latin humor.

"From the egg to apples
From soup to nuts
From A to Z.
This is the truth and nothing but the truth
In the natural light.
Man is but wolf to man.
You infernal machine!
Give me a beverage or
Give me my money back."

(from various and assundry Latin transcribes)

Peace...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I was reading a post in another thread and it reminded me of something I read when we were discussing EnlightenUp's Merovingian Fantasies.

Originally posted by Saurus
The hexagram (interlocking triangles) go back way before Freemasonry, and have been adopted by Freemasonry, and also by many religions such as Judaism and others, and denotes God.

So, first a bit of history about the symbol...

The hexagram within a circle dates its origins back to the Brahmins in the highland plateu north of the Hindu-Kush.

So where did the Square and compass symbol originate? In Masonry, the square and compasses themselves are placed the way they are because originally, their placement on the VSL would make up the hexagram, a symbol denoting God.

Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this about why the Merovingians revered the Bees...plus an operative masonic mention...

The Merovingian kings were noted sorcerors in the manner of the Samaritan Magi, and they firmly believed in the hidden powers of the honeycomb. Because a honeycomb is naturally made up of hexagonal prisms, it was considered by philosophers to be the manifestation of divine harmony in nature. Its construction was associated with insight and wisdom – as detailed in Proverbs 24:13-14: “My son, eat thou honey, because it is good… So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul…”

To the Merovingians, the bee was a most hallowed creature. A sacred emblem of Egytian royalty, it became a symbol of Wisdom. Some 300 small golden bees were founded stitched to the cloak of Childeric I (son of Meroveus) when his grave was unearthed in 1653. Napoleon had these attached to his own coronation robe in 1804. He claimed this right by virtue of his descent from James de Rohan-Stuardo, the natural son (legitimized in 1667) of Charles II Stuart of Britain by Marguerite, Duchesse de Rohan. The Stuarts in turn were entitled to this distinction because they, and their related Counts of Brittany, were descended from Clodion’s brother Fredemundus – thus (akin to the Merovingians) they were equally in descent from the Fisher Kings through Faramund. The Merovingian bee was adopted by the exiled Stuarts in Europe, and engraved bees are still to be seen on some Jacobite glassware.”

beelore.com...

On May 27, 1653 a mason, Adrien Quinquin, working on the reconstruction of the church of Saint-Brice in Tournai, discovered a Merovingian tomb containing various articles, including a leather purse containing gold coins, a gold bracelet, some pieces of iron, and numerous pieces of gold cloisonnéed with garnets, among these the 300 bees. One of the pieces was a ring with the inscription CHILDERIC REGIS, identifying the tomb as that of Childeric I, father of Clovis. The discovery excited great interest in Tournai and Brussels. Archduke Leopold William, Spanish governor of the Netherlands, put his personal physician, Jean-Jacques Chifflet, in charge of studying and publishing the finds. In 1655 he published his work, Anastasis Childerici I Francorum regis, sive thesaurus sepulchralis Tornaci Neviorum effossus et commentario illustratus.

penelope.uchicago.edu...

[edit on 15-5-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I will get to the beehive shortly. But first, a message from the Ad Council, made possible by viewers like you:

---

So, this is how it ends?

Here we are on the cusp of Enlightenment. We are at the precipice of knowing all of the secrets of the Universe and establishing our rightful place among the civilizations of eternity.

And then "this" happened.

Was it a giant asteroid from outer space?

A nuclear disaster of unimaginable scale?

An invasion of technologically superior aliens with death rays?

Global warming?

A catastrophic global tornado that circled the earth 80 times?

No.

It was none of these.

I can look out the window of my office eastward and see the construction of what will become the world's fastest computer. Soon we will be able to do petascale computing.

If I turn north I can see the apartment building where my jobless friend has lived for the last six months. His car is repossessed and his lease is expiring.

After all this... thousands of years of progress, from walking to peta-flopping, and our civilization ends not with a bang, but a sniffle.

Do you think the guy who was dinking around with some influenzae virii (quah?) in a petri dish realized that that small bit of gunk stuck that was stuck to the bottom of his shoe would bring the downfall of humanity?

And we were so damn close.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And yet, as I pondered the mysteries of the Universe just now, my reverie was broken by the sound of my two-year old dropping yet another toy car in the toilet.

Perhaps we are all toy cars in the toilet of the universe.

We spin and whirl chaotically, always on the brink.

Forever waiting for the giant hand to sweep in and save us from eternal flushage.

This time, though, there is no hand.

It is too busy in the kitchen banging away on an iMac keyboard, frantically pounding out messages of doom on ATS.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

So, are you referring to to the "new" info that this swine/avian/human flu "may" have been genetically manipulated in a laboratory and "inadvertently" released to the public?

I had that conversation with my brother and mother when it was first known to the public that it was so many sorts of swine mixed with avian and human flu. I thought that it was damn near impossible (and still do) for them to all mix in such a fashion and still remain deadly. It sounds like someone was tinkering in order to get just the correct mutations together in order to release an "Avian Pandemic."

As I recall the Avian is the most deadly yet there is a problem with transmission. So it would stand to reason that if they were all mixed like that then they were searching for a way to make a strain that could be transmitted from human to human. Just skip the bird to human and human to human mutations all together. Just release it like that.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. After all, Look at #1
www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

“If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”
-Prince Philip
Husband of Queen Elizabeth II

With ideas such as these from the elitist I am not shocked in the least bit. And then you add the fact that they have been running shows about Pandemics for the last three to four years, and then some. It looks as if they have been trying to desensitize us to what they have had planned. I have long suspected that they do this any way (show us their intentions in a subtle fashion to avoid hysteria).

But I may be nuts so go figure...........

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Interesting coincidence. The guidestones and the CDC are both in Georgia.

Did anyone ever find out who paid to have the guidestones made?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Interesting coincidence. The guidestones and the CDC are both in Georgia.

Did anyone ever find out who paid to have the guidestones made?

It was commissioned anonymously - apparently a psuedonym R.C. Christian was used to pay for them... as far as I know the actual person/group has not been disclosed.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Re Bees and Merovingians -

Here's my offerings

Holy Blood and Holy Grail:
"One of the most sacred of Merovingian symbols was the bee..."

Bloodline of the Holy Grail:
"The Merovingian kings were noted sorcerers in the manner of the Samaritan Magi, and they firmly believed in the hidden powers of the honeycomb. Because a honeycomb is naturally made up of hexagonal prisms, it was considered by philosophers to be the manifestation of divine harmony in nature. Its construction was associated with insight and wisdom - as detailed in Proverbs 24:13-14:
My son, eat thou honey, because it is good...
So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto they soul...
To the Merovingians, the bee was a most hallowed creature. A sacred emblem of Egyptian royalty, it became a symbol of Wisdom.

?As the source of the French fleur-e-lis"?
Dictionary of Symbolism:
It has been speculated that the French fleur-de-lis goes back to a sytlized image of the bee. An additional belief taken over from antiquity, that bees do not procreate their young but instead gather them up from the flowers they visit, made the bee a symbol of the Virgin Mary as well.

(Please read that last line again... a symbol of the Virgin Mary!)

The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets:
" (Deborah was also known as the 'Queen Bee)... and as the 'Pure Mother Bee'."

"...Deborah's alternate name was Jael, 'the Goddess Jah', possibly the same one patriarchal Persians called Jahi the Whore, an earlier feminine form of Yahweh. (Deborah was) ... a ruler of Israel in the matriarchal period, bearing the same name as the Goddess incarnate in early Mycenaean and Anatolian rulers..."

New Strong's Complete Dictionary of Bible Words:
"d'bowrah - bee [Hebrew] [deb-o-raw] [Entry 1682] [Used once in the Bible]

The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets:
"Melissa, 'Queen Bee'... (was the name of Aphrodite's priestesses)

Dictionary of Symbolic & Mythological Animals
"...the Great Mother was known as the Queen Bee and her priestesses were Melissae, the Bees. Pindar says that the Pythian priestess of Delphi was known as the Delphic Bee, and her emblematic bee appeared on Delphic coins. The officiates at Eleusis were Bees. The name Melissa is an ancient title referring to a priestess of the Great Mother or to a nymph (the full-grown larva of bees are called nymphs)...
The Cretan Zeus was born in a cave of bees and was fed by them, and Zeus also had the title of Milissaios, Bee-Man; he fathered a son, the hero Meliteus, by a nymph who hid the child from Hera in a wood, where Zeus had him fed by bees. Dionysos was fed on honey as a babe by the numph Makris, daughter of Aristaeus, protector of flocks and bees.
As emblems of the goddesses Demeter, Cybele, Diana, Rhea and the Ephesian Artemis, bees are lunar and virgin. The bee appears on statues of Artemis and some of her priests were called Essenes - King Bees - Pausanias says that the word "Essene" means King Bee. With the Essenes, 'King Bees' were priestly officials.
Christ was called the 'aethereal bee'. (by the Church)

I think the bee represents the female behind the thrones on earth... the source of the original goddess religions here that were wiped out around 2000 BC when history took over from herstory....

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
In Freemasonry, the beehive is one of our emblems. I think it holds importance for Mormons as well.

From Duncan's Monitor of Freemasonry (1866):

Is an emblem of industry, and recommends the practice of that virtue to all created beings, from the highest seraph in heaven to the lowest reptile of the dust. It teaches us that, as we come into the world rational and intelligent beings, so we should ever be industrious ones; never sitting down contented while our fellow-creatures around us are in want, when it is in our power to relieve them without inconvenience to ourselves.

When we take a survey of nature, we view man, in his infancy, more helpless and indigent than the brute creation; he lies languishing for days, months, and years, totally incapable of providing sustenance for himself, of guarding against the attack of the wild beasts of the forest, or sheltering himself from the in-clemencies of the weather.

It might have pleased the great Creator of heaven and earth to have made man independent of all other beings; but, as dependence is one of the strongest bonds of society, mankind were made dependent on each other for protection and security, as they thereby enjoy better opportunities of fulfilling the duties of reciprocal love and friendship. Thus was man formed for social and active life, the noblest part of the work of God; and he that will so demean himself as not to be endeavoring to add to the common stock of knowledge and understanding, may be deemed a drone In the hive of nature, a useless member of society, and unworthy of our protection as Masons.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
It was commissioned anonymously - apparently a psuedonym R.C. Christian was used to pay for them... as far as I know the actual person/group has not been disclosed.

"R.C. Christian" makes me think "Rosy-Cross Christian".

Other than the views on population control, eugenics, social-duties and language, I think I can say I agree to some extent with the rest of it.

The first two statements "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" and "Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity" will take care of themselves. Genetic combinations that appear weak on the surface can result in stronger offspring. That's not just my opinion but is gleaned from talk with a genetics researcher on the matter.

Our evolution is a machine that is not well understood and any attempt to put a hidden hand in it for manipulation may result in that hand being mutilated beyond all use. The machine itself could even sustain damage.

The key can be found in diversifying family lineage, not controlling who reproduces and who doesn't. This requires overcoming perceived differences and freely choosing with whom we have offspring.

"Balance personal rights with social duties" is potentially expoitable in nefarious ways. There is no balancing that. It is a false dichotomy. Personal rights must give no way to social duties, even if there is expectation of social duties. An evolved consciousness will naturally seek to serve others to some degree.

"Unite humanity with a living new language" just sounds, well, retarded. English fullfills that purpose to a great extent already. Perhaps we will all speak Alanean; who knows.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

...It is all written in the Alta 1309 report, part 6.

Yeah I read part 6. It burned my eyes out and then I puked like eight times.

What could be worse than a giant invisible planet smashing into us and sending our eternal souls to damnation in a lake of fire until the end of time?

I'm not sure, but it's in that report.

Anybody remember goatse?

It's THAT bad.

What bothers me is that part 6 doesn't bother me. Should that bother me? It looks pretty much like I envisioned things 17 or so years ago and wanted to make true. I never dreamt it might come in my lifetime though. No, I'm not kidding at all.

It all happened when I was outside having a smoke and I realized that there should be large, old while pines in the yard, not some degenerate immitation of privilege, namely, the lawn. I guess it was my first awakening, before the days of the intertubes, before any exposure to conspiratorial, occult or doomsday thought-forms.

Our utterly anagonistic relationship with the natural world must end. We can progress without controlling positively everything around us, usually for no better a reason than just to demonstrate that we have that capability. When did dandelions become so ugly that there must be a genocidal campaign against them?

On the flip side, I want to save everyone and hope something can be done.

I have two completely different wishes for the future present in my mind at the same time. I must be masochistic in my love of cognitive dissonance. I know someone that died after receiving a lifetime achievment award. I'll stay away from those things. How vacuously true!

Is everyone dead or alive? Yes.

I made this post on Skyfloating's thread Memories of the Future
link
Perhaps that's the final resolution.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I just now read about the Brothers of R.C. in a Manly Hall book. (Rose Cross, or Rosy Cross). Interesting synchronicity.

Genetics - I agree that organisms become stronger as traits are mixed and propagated. Even traits that are seen as weaknesses can be turned to strengths. Perhaps there are people with defective immune systems that ironically don't respond to certain viruses?

What might be seen as a handicap in normal life could be a massive advantage in a pandemic.

Personal rights and social duty aren't mutually exclusive. One of the things "Maban" spoke of was pure democracy. I don't see that as socialistic/communistic, but rather exactly what you said -- when people become enlightened, duty to others is a privilege and not a duty. Sort of Star-Trekky, but true.

Even the slightest restriction of personal rights makes it impossible for a population to fully realize their place and destiny. I'm sure this is why the Enlightened Ones have a hands-off approach. If we are deserving of a place among the civilizations of the universe, we have to develop it on our own. We will either achieve it, or destroy ourselves - in which case we don't deserve it anyway.

This is one of the sticking points for me in this whole illuminati dichotomy. Before the rift that split the Shards and the Remnants it sounds like all of "them" knew what lay ahead for mankind. They must have realized that material existence, earthly governments, monetary control, etc. were *transient*.

Why do the bad guys seem to struggle for millenia over power and money and control of a population that is, at best, temporary?

Perhaps half of them became convinced that we have no chance at eternity and want to "get it while they can", IE money, power, control, before humanity buys the farm.

Perhaps the other half still think there is a chance, and as long as they can protect "it" we still stand a chance?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Even the slightest restriction of personal rights makes it impossible for a population to fully realize their place and destiny. I'm sure this is why the Enlightened Ones have a hands-off approach. If we are deserving of a place among the civilizations of the universe, we have to develop it on our own. We will either achieve it, or destroy ourselves - in which case we don't deserve it anyway.

This is the outlook Illuminons have held so dear. We do all in our power to extend to humanity every opportunity and resource to succeed in creating a new, better world; but that is for them to create, not us. Just because it is within one's power to do something, does not make it necessary or wise.

This is one of the sticking points for me in this whole illuminati dichotomy. Before the rift that split the Shards and the Remnants it sounds like all of "them" knew what lay ahead for mankind. They must have realized that material existence, earthly governments, monetary control, etc. were *transient*.

We did not "know: in teh factual sense. The Shards/Remnants saw "what could become" of humanity, good and ill. We both worked towards the good, but those whom try to force good, inevitably find darkness and evil.

Why do the bad guys seem to struggle for millenia over power and money and control of a population that is, at best, temporary?

Because they are no more "bad" then Jihadist Terrorists. At first this statement sounds disturbing, but that is from your point of view: allow me to elaborate. From the Jihadist point of view, they are doing what is necessary, even what is required of them to create a better world. They have grown so narrow minded in their pursuit that the ends justify the means. The same mental perception can be applied to the Remnants. They see a future world united under one banner, at peace if under force; as something that must be attained to survive. But in their struggle to force it to happen they have slowly sacrificed the ideals they once vowed to protect; and as a result have become the very force they once fought.

Perhaps half of them became convinced that we have no chance at eternity and want to "get it while they can", IE money, power, control, before humanity buys the farm.

They view these things as tools, as do we. However the distinction lies in how these tools are used. We see them as tools to promote change, to increase our standards of living and broaden our understanding of the living universe. The Remnants see them as forces which can be used and manipulated to create the outcome they desire or deem as required for the next advancement towards their end goal. Step by step they shape the world through these tools to make it more pliable for a one world system that we both agree is necessary for humanity's survival.

Perhaps the other half still think there is a chance, and as long as they can protect "it" we still stand a chance?

As someone memorable once said:

As long as there is life; there is hope.

I could think of no better segue, It appears that good news has traveled in on the winds of change. Soon the wind's voice will echo in the deep, and stir the dark woods once again.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I could think of no better segue, It appears that good news has traveled in on the winds of change. Soon the wind's voice will echo in the deep, and stir the dark woods once again.

This is indeed good news. :-)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes very good news.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No gnus is good gnus

Where's the shadow government when you need them?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

That's hilarious! I have the Shadow Government song on my iTunes* but I had never seen the video.

Since it's a beautiful Sunday and good news is apparently on the way, I thought I would share my concept of how the Illuminati would operate under my brilliant command.

Rather than being gentle guardians, nudging civilization this way or that, "my" Illuminati would be an army of genetically superior Trunk Monkeys**, protecting society from Remnant influence whether they liked it or not.

If you've never met a Trunk Monkey**, take a look:

* iTunes is a trademark of Apple Computer Corporation. Use of the term "iTunes" in this post does constitutes neither endorsement, nor condemnation of Apple Computer Corporation, although the author still has a problem with the slogan "Think Different" in that, while attempting to persuade users to adopt a subjectively superior paradigm in computing, it ironically fails basic grammatical rules, namely that "Think" is a verb and "Different" is an adjective.

I am the first to admit that perhaps it is double-ironic, and may suggest abandoning the paradigm of using an adverb like "Differently" as a metaphor for abandoning "beige box" computers.

Also, "Think Differently" is harder to say and would suck as a marketing slogan.

Disclaimer: I may be wrong. It's happened before.

**Trunk Monkey is a trademark of Suburban Auto group for the time being. With the impending failure of GM and the suspension of 1100 GM franchises, resulting in the shuttering of hundreds of car dealerships, the trademark may become irrelevant in the near future.

[edit on 5/17/09 by emsed1]

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104 >>

join