It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Kvasir -

Back to Ra - it's my understanding that Ra (around 2000 BC) destroyed records of history (of the goddess) and ushered in the patriarchal religions. The eye of Ra (as I understand it) is the slaves interpretation (that's us way back when) of the AT - the starship that was as large as a planet, may have looked like a planet with dust on it or could have even been a hollowed out planet and used - whenever approaching would be greeted with "Hai" "Hai" - greetings from the slaves - the "Hai" was eventually "Eye". Apparently this large ship had a large port that looked like a pupil in an eye, the ship's appearance translated into an all seeing eye for which Ra used as the power behind him....

I also believe after my decades of looking, that the original goddess religions were because of the Orion Queens priestesses/daughters sent here on earth to rule beside the Sirian kings (Ea/Enlil, etc.) to ensure the Queens interests were never compromised, etc. But apparently Ra decided to retaliate against the Orion rule and here we are today... male dominated patriarchal society with crazy religions abounding all killing in the name(s) of their Gods - most of which have no idea who they originals even were.

The Enlightened Ones spoken of - to me could be the Akhu - also found in Egyptian history and represented as a feather - their DNA of passion given to us making us "special" in ways NOT wanted or appreciated by either the Sirians or the Orions as I take it...

Where once we were just simple test-tube products, Ea having given us his DNA and Akhu giving us their DNA makes us a unique hybrid (
) ourselves.

I believe technically it was Ea's nin-har-sage that actually created us but generally is attributed to Ea (I believe they worked as a team for this/us)...

Comment?

I bring this up because of the references to the lumen and Ra - and wonder how you see it?

Edited for clarity

[edit on 13-5-2009 by kshaund]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

To my knowledge nothing of the sort took place. My history isn't as good as Maban's but I'll try to give you the gist of it. Humanity naturally evolved on this world as Darwin theorized. When we were very young the Lumen ab Verum was given to Humanity (Africa) and with it came language (The Enlightened One's Language). It was celebrated as a magical creature which helped the people, it was capable fo keeping them warm and shielding them from predators (obviously). After a while Humanity began to better understand how it did things (i.e. the discovery of fire) and became more self sufficient.

Over time it was either carried or was purposefully transported to the most sophisticated civilization in the world at the time; Egypt. There people learned from it and acted upon it's teachings in amazing unpredictable ways; such as the first appearance of mathematics that later was the basis for the masons. It is unknown how, but the Lumen ab Verum managed to make its way to modern day India where Siddhartha Gautama came in contact with it, and was the first Human to fully understand it's nature and Enlightened One spirituality, and ascended because of it.

Many years later the Reticulations (Greys) for whatever reason began to interfere in global affairs, namely by impersonating Enlightened Ones and performing "miracle acts" which then gained notoriety and with it belief. When this happened the original principles of Illuminism were lost and bastardized, from this point on the perpetual reinterpretation of man is what has caused religions like Christianity and Buddhism which used to be one in the same, to become radically so different. It is obvious now that the Reticulan's subterfuge was a means to unite Humanity against the Enlightened Ones so they could one day possess control over this region of space.The Enlightened One's will not press their beliefs onto a people but simply provide them for those whom wish to seek understanding of all things. The Reticulns see the Enlightened One's as a threat to their way of life, their power and are using any means necessary to repel their civilization's advance into this Galaxy. From their point of view they are the dominant species in this galaxy and therefore anything and everything within it belongs to them as quantitative property.Including any sentient life.

The Enlightened Ones will not act unless one of three conditions are present: one, the Reticulans begin oppressing Humanity, two, the world reaches a state of peace where they request to join their civilization and by association gain protection from The Enlightened Ones, and three, our world is near absolute destruction and they feel the need to pull us back from the brink. Given that some leaders from around the world have collaborated with the Reticulans, the Enlightened Ones see it as expressing free will, and therefore cannot forcibly intervene. In essence we are responsible for our own actions, both as individuals, and as a species.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Kvasir]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kvasir

Sir, I needs must add one last thing.

If you look back to when I first joined the thread, when I first talked to Maban, I have never liked talking about any of this. Ever. It terrifies Me. What I've seen...is not something that should be seen by anyone ever.

The things that make sense to me, that fit together in my head like pieces of a puzzle or...like a machine...are not things that normal people even begin to think about.

"My belief is that the one is alive now. He is of human birth. He feels a calling and senses a destiny, but is not sure he understands it fully. He intuitively knows what is truth and what is deception, but hasn't figured out a way to present it effectively yet."

The accuracy to which I've been able to calculate my probability of being the one who can interface with the lumen is far too high.

Sir, you have no idea how much I do not want to be right. But I am. As much as I don't want to be I know I am.

Those few things that I may have mis-calculated are things that only it can clarify.

Using the assumption that I am right and I know it's here, more than likely it knows I'm here.

As well, given what I've seen... Sir, I'm not sure I have 3 years.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello again Kvasir.

1. Do the Shards know where THE ONE will come from (country)?

2. Do the Shards know if this is true?

www.projectcamelot.org...

I know that storage of food and seeds in Svalbards is true. Because our former priminester was there when they where closing formely this storage.
I think very few very asking quiestions about this, but bell started to ring inside of me.

3. Something else you could share with us (the ground crew) about what we should expect to happen to us until and around 2012?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A significant problem has revealed itself in the thread, and it must be resolved.

I need to discuss it with the other two for confirmation.

There are others who undoubtedly have noticed it as well.

Instructions were provided for this scenario.

Hopefully I can resolve it quickly and bring everybody up to speed.

back later...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland
Hello again Kvasir.
1. Do the Shards know where THE ONE will come from (country)?

We have a good idea, but nothing definitive.

2. Do the Shards know if this is true?

www.projectcamelot.org...

False. There is rumor and concearn about Israel's future incursion into Iran which combined with the current global financial crisis could mean a systematic collapse of western Europe. Many are preparing for such an eventuality because of growing political tensions in this region. It is a hot spot we are monitoring very closely.

I know that storage of food and seeds in Svalbards is true. Because our former priminester was there when they where closing formely this storage. I think very few very asking questions about this, but bell started to ring inside of me.

Mixing fact with fiction makes it all the more believable. Yes seed vaults and VIP bunkers do exist but not for any nefarious purposes (other than leaving your population to contend with whatever threat has presented itself) and certainly not from Nibiru, Planet X, Y, or Z.

3. Something else you could share with us (the ground crew) about what we should expect to happen to us until and around 2012?

Ideally, nothing, absolutely nothing. That is what should happen. But; because conspiracy theorists and religious zealots have been peddling this garbage for so long, some crazy will probably think they're god's instrument or something ridiculous and attempt to make something bad happen. Regardless, that's what we're here for. Time and time again people had made End Times / End of the World prophecies through numerology, astrology, psychics, etc... And each time they scare the hell out of people and the date in question passed without incident.

People now would argue "how could this be when everyone agrees, everyone feels it, and there are so many signs (i.e. the I-Ching, the Myan Calender, etc...)." My answer is simple, the Internet. We did not have the internet back then, it's a relatively new thing within the last twenty years or so. Unfortunately, one of it's ill side effects is the ability for mentally unstable individuals and individuals with half baked ideas to reach a greater audience of individuals with no common sense. The more persuasive and fanciful the believer/con-artist the more followers they receive. Look at this thread , a point in case. Although no actual evidence has been presented here, there are individuals who desperately believe everything (or most of) what was said here. Some believe so hard they would defend words which aren't even their own; ideals aside.

AS for the Myan Calender, I-Ching, and everything else pointing to 2012, well if you throw enough M&M's on the ground it will look like something. Ideally everyone will see something different, just like looking at clouds. But when everyone has the same idea at the forefront of their mind, they will all see the same thing. Objectivity is often a hard thing to maintain, especially in group-think environments.

The issue which really steams me are these conspiracy theorists and believers who just freak the hell out of common people causing knee-jerk reactions which can cause serious damage to our world alone, let alone what the crazies will probably try. If there's anything I hate more than prophecies, it's self fulfilling prophecies. Right now all 2012 is; is that, a self fulfilling prophecy. We've set up a perfectly designed minefield around us, we've just lost the safe path out. It's our job to try and make sure no one get's excited and dead because they decided to bolt for the hills and step on a land mine.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Kvasir]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kvasir

*Head tilt.* Hate, sir?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thank you for your answer Kvasir. And yes I know what you are taking about on belief every word here

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rememberence

It's a figure of speech.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kvasir

It's a figure of speech.

*Smiles softly.*

I see.

Forgive me for intruding but I get the sense that your emotions are...tangled, tense. May I ask if everything is alright?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Fine.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kvasir

Fine.

What troubles you, sir?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nothing, I am perfectly fine. Why the concearn?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi Kvasir

Could you perhaps clear up these apparent contradictions between these two statements you made

'There is a more historical rational which echos back from WWII when we were concerned that the Nazi's might find Alanis; but those concerns subsided after further consultation of the Lumen ab Verum.'

'Everything that appears in the Lumen ab Verum is in past tense, and past tense only. We are careful in our action because the inevitable "bright" outcome may change if the events that have yet to unfold change or do not occur.'

Also how could the Nazis have found Alanis unless they had perfected their craft for off world travel as i was led to believe that it was no longer extant on this planet??

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Originally posted by spannera
Hi Kvasir

Could you perhaps clear up these apparent contradictions between these two statements you made

'There is a more historical rational which echos back from WWII when we were concerned that the Nazi's might find Alanis; but those concerns subsided after further consultation of the Lumen ab Verum.'

'Everything that appears in the Lumen ab Verum is in past tense, and past tense only. We are careful in our action because the inevitable "bright" outcome may change if the events that have yet to unfold change or do not occur.'

Also how could the Nazis have found Alanis unless they had perfected their craft for off world travel as i was led to believe that it was no longer extant on this planet??

Well you are right, perhaps I was not completely clear. The reason the Nazi's were looking for Alanis, was because they did not know at the time that it was no longer here. The Illuminons were concerned that they would find something so we acted, but after consulting the Lumen ab Verum and learning it had left long before we know there was nothing they would find, thus my statement "but those concerns subsided after further consultation of the Lumen ab Verum."

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello Kvasir

Well first of all thanks for the answer to my previous question but it does raise further questions.

1) What could the Nazis be looking for that would concern your organisation especially in Iceland with regard to Alanis. The only possible thing i can envisage is the base at queens maud land in Antartica and that would be Thule if I recall correctly.

2) Why would consulting the Lumen ab Verum help in this matter as it only helps see past events.

3) I presume based on the above that the prophecies or timelines must therefore originate from the book that you mentioned?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Is it a Luminon perspective that we evolved 'naturally' or your personal perspective?

And for this to be true - would mean that many historical records are false... ?

I truly have no idea in the end what's up or down or right or wrong - but tend to lean towards the idea we were tinkered with rather than naturally evolving and haven't heard the natural theory put out there for a while

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
withdrawn

[edit on 5/13/09 by emsed1]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Originally posted by spannera
Hello Kvasir

Well first of all thanks for the answer to my previous question but it does raise further questions.

1) What could the Nazis be looking for that would concern your organisation especially in Iceland with regard to Alanis. The only possible thing i can envisage is the base at queens maud land in Antartica and that would be Thule if I recall correctly.

Well, they were looking for Alanis. When we found the Lumen ab Verum record that it had left, we realized that it was no longer a worry. Initially Hitler though it was in Iceland (if I have my timeline right) then looked also in Antarctica; regardless he never found it, because it was nowhere to be found.

2) Why would consulting the Lumen ab Verum help in this matter as it only helps see past events.

I am honestly surprised that no one here even remotely understands temporal mechanics. Okay, let me break this down. Everything that appears in the Lumen ab Verum is in past tense, even the events which have yet to happen. We are given the ability to see into the past, from a future perspective. However, we have noticed that this is not 100% accurate, more like 96%. You see as we become aware of what you would call future events, we will take action in some instances to prevent it, and in other cases no action at all. We know the future outcome, just not in full detail. Our job is to essentially ensure the integrity of the timeline until the Day of Light; but also make tweaks to it to help correct it back towards the path we're supposed to be on when the timeline inadvertently shifts.

3) I presume based on the above that the prophecies or timelines must therefore originate from the book that you mentioned?

Book? What book? I didn't mention a book?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Originally posted by kshaund

Is it a Luminon perspective that we evolved 'naturally' or your personal perspective?

Illuminon.

And for this to be true - would mean that many historical records are false... ?

Not necessarily "false," just out of order.

I truly have no idea in the end what's up or down or right or wrong - but tend to lean towards the idea we were tinkered with rather than naturally evolving and haven't heard the natural theory put out there for a while

We are 100% a creation of this universe, there's peen some coercing but no major prodding, and certainly no manipulation. The powers that be are quite intent on the ideal of free will.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join