It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hi Kvasir
In a way doesn't tweaking timelines to your organisations goals interfere with free will or i suppose destiny. I was wondering how you justify this either philosophically or morally as its seems to me that you are deciding the future for everyone. I suppose it boils down to the question what gives you the right to interprete the purpose or mind of the creator.

There are also as you are probably aware stories of other organisations interfering with our timelines with dubious intent. Have you any opinions about this as to whether there is any truth to these stories. Thanks.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Originally posted by spannera
Hi Kvasir
In a way doesn't tweaking timelines to your organisations goals interfere with free will or i suppose destiny.

It doesn't, we protect the timeline, we don't change it. Others whom attempt to change it contend with us.

I was wondering how you justify this either philosophically or morally as its seems to me that you are deciding the future for everyone. I suppose it boils down to the question what gives you the right to interprete the purpose or mind of the creator.

We aren't interpret anything, we're machine operators; ensuring the machine doesn't break down and destroy itself. We ensure smooth operation so the computer (humanity) can decide what the vehicle should do.

There are also as you are probably aware stories of other organizations interfering with our timelines with dubious intent. Have you any opinions about this as to whether there is any truth to these stories. Thanks.

MK Ultra, etc... Ghost stories, they were working on some strange projects, but never achieved anything.

I feel however that I must stress that we are not time travelers or anything crazy like that, I want to head this off before anyone gets funny ideas in their head. We refer to the Lumen ab Verum which recites future data which we then decide how current events align with present events and determine if humanity stays on it's proper course. Those whom would argue otherwise would be dooming humanity to destruction or slavery if the timeline was not kept in check from malicious forces.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rememberence
"My belief is that the one is alive now. He is of human birth. He feels a calling and senses a destiny, but is not sure he understands it fully. He intuitively knows what is truth and what is deception, but hasn't figured out a way to present it effectively yet."

I believe, from what this says and from what Kvasir has indicated, that when the person is able to begin expressing the information effectively then they will inevitably make themselves known. Do not underestimate how many of us do have something to express beyond what may be the norm and struggle to express it. Either way, you have seemingly not as yet acheived that as your struggles to put your feelings into words convey no clear meaning to anyone beside yourself, as far as I can tell (no criticism intended, observation only). Consider that you may be a little premature and require more time to gain the clarity required. If it is meant to come, it will.

Perhaps someone can help me here, because I really am struggling with time of late and I can't go through the whole thread to find what I am looking for...but didn't Maban say that he had someone in mind, I am assuming that Maban would have communicated this with others within the Shards.

I suggest that, all things considered, you and Kvasir conduct further discussions in private, by U2U or otherwise so that you can both speak more freely.

Just to be clear, though I may have implied otherwise, I do not think you are in any danger from Kvasir.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland
I know that storage of food and seeds in Svalbards is true.

Originally posted by Kvasir
Mixing fact with fiction makes it all the more believable. Yes seed vaults and VIP bunkers do exist but not for any nefarious purposes (other than leaving your population to contend with whatever threat has presented itself) and certainly not from Nibiru, Planet X, Y, or Z.

In terms of the seed vaults, there is also one at Kew in London, England. At Kew the purpose is to ensure that a seed or sample of all plant species, more especially those that are rare or near to extinction, is maintained so that they can be reproduced when or if necessary.

Further reduction in biodiversity is a major threat to the human species, it is essential that seed vaults are maintained to enable regeneration should we allow it to reach critical conditions, plus some of those species would be considered essential to our survival; plants that contain compounds that have not been synthesised for example. By having the seed vaults, we provide ourselves with a short cut should the currently (if we continue on our present course) inevitable happen.

The famines, that will become an increasing occurence if we do not approach the problem of biodiversity rapidly and radically, are entirely preventable. The seed bank at Kew is more concerned with this threat, I believe the one in Norway is more of a plan for disaster concentrating as it does on seeds for food crops. Plus it's location. I think it is located on a Continental Shield, which means it is less likely to suffer from any significant damage in the event of any major tectonic or fault activity.

This seed bank seems to be the insurance policy should there be a major natural disaster, like the Yellowstone Caldera blowing, or a major tectonic shift in the Atlantic for example, the planet will naturally regenerate on it's own, plant wise, in a very short time, but there would be insufficient food sources to support the remaining population and areas formerly used for food production may be contaminated by sulfur, most if not all crops would be ruined if the caldera went.

The seed bank would be vital in such circumstances, given proper and equal distribution of existing food stuffs survival would be possible in the short term as long as immediate provisions were taken for the medium to long term...by sowing crops as soon as is viable in the most viable region...most likely in the Urals (since in either scenario the US would be pretty much dessimated and since, as Lazy1981 pointed out to me they produce food for everyone else...well I think I've made that point). This is the chaos that we can do nothing about, other than be assured that science and technology and governments collectively are doing their bit. And they seem to be. Pointless worrying about it, there is nothing that we can do about it. Disaster is quite glamourous, attracts good research money, I think all that can be done is being done in that respect.

That which can be prevented, not so sexy and therefore not so well funded.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Something that has been troubling me. Troubling might not be the right word...but if the LaV is a 'glorified server'...doesn't that mean that there is a network that it serves???? It is presumably 'serving' something???

Has this been covered anywhere? Can anyone help me with this?

Edit to add; Is this where the 144,000 thing came in? Is the LaV in some way connected to them, or in some way becomes connected to them and serves repository for their, presumably repeated, lifetime experiences? I think that has in some way been discussed already.

Damn it, I'm going to have to re-read the thread at this rate. How's that primer coming along emsed1? I need it!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Damn it, I'm going to have to re-read the thread at this rate. How's that primer coming along emsed1? I need it!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

I sent the manuscript to a couple of impartial reviewers. I should hear back from them soon.

I've never heard of these guys but they seemed really interested in giving it a fair look.

Let me find the names.....

Ahh yes! I have given it to a Mr. Alex Jones and another gentleman named "Terry Melanson".

Coincidentally Mr. Jones lives in Texas where I grew up and he sent a nice note and a message to pass along to my Mom. He uses quite colorful language in his correspondence and I am given to believe, based on his descriptions, that he had quite an intimate sexual relationship with my mother. Such a nice man!

I was unable to read Mr. Melanson's reply because whatever paper he had written it on seems to have decomposed into an off-white powder. At least that's all that was in the envelope.

Unfortunately those were the only two copies

----

EDIT: It's hours later and just in case folks are tuning in, this is a JOKE. There's no manuscript. A lot of interesting ideas, but no manuscript.

[edit on 5/14/09 by emsed1]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

A variant of the old Alex Jones and Terry Melanson ate my homework excuse? If I had a dime for every time I heard that one.

*shakes piggy bank*

Well, I guess I do.

Have your mom cook Alex some special brownies to put him in the mood. As for Mr. Melanson, I guess knowledge is powder afterall.

I kindly didn't quote any part of your post just in case you wanted to delete it later.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by emsed1

A variant of the old Alex Jones and Terry Melanson ate my homework excuse? If I had a dime for every time I heard that one.

*shakes piggy bank*

Well, I guess I do.

Have your mom cook Alex some special brownies to put him in the mood. As for Mr. Melanson, I guess knowledge is powder afterall.

I kindly didn't quote any part of your post just in case you wanted to delete it later.

What.. me delete? Never.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

My sense of humor can be a bit dry at times when it comes to sarcasm in written word so bear with me. Is there an actual manuscript or is this an inside joke?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

No manuscript yet.

I would like to create an index post like there are in other large threads about the various topics. I would also like to make some entries in TinWiki.

The only down side to making the information TOO easy to obtain is that then folks would just click through to find their answer and not participate in the thread.

Ultimately I would love to create a site like this:

Acts of Gord

Not only does it work well, but it's entertaining!

Having an objective reference of the information in this thread would be nice but I worry that it would lose context, and ultimately not convey the 'message'.

On the other end of the scale the last thing the world needs right now is the "Church of Maban".

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So quiet here.

I can't decide if people are bored, afraid to post or are just waiting to see what will happen.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Afraid of what, emsed?
You know that Kahlil was also quoted in that game Maban mentioned, right?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

No manuscript yet.

I would like to create an index post like there are in other large threads about the various topics. I would also like to make some entries in TinWiki.

The only down side to making the information TOO easy to obtain is that then folks would just click through to find their answer and not participate in the thread.

I'm thinking does it matter. Any alternative would start things looking cliquey or worse, secretive. Isn't it a bit like 'Field of Dreams', '...build it and they will come.' ?

The information should be there, it is up to the individual what they do with it. And, if you're of a mind to put the effort in, I for one would really appreciate it.

On the other end of the scale the last thing the world needs right now is the "Church of Maban".

Always worth bearing in mind.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Man, sychonicities abound! I was watching Millennium yesterday on Chiller and the episode was Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense'. It parodies mainly Scientology and to a lesser extent Nostradamus prophecy.

link

Episode Summary:
Controversial writer Jose Chung comes to Frank Black and the Millennium Group for help when a bizarre religious group called Selfosophy, which he's recently written a very unflattering short story about, places a price on his head. With each murdered body, issue of Playpen magazine, and Selfosophy key to happiness that the investigators come across, they find the case becoming more convoluted and utterly absurd. The question becomes, as Frank puts it, "What the hell is going on here?"

Wikipedia article link

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

So quiet here.

I can't decide if people are bored, afraid to post or are just waiting to see what will happen.

Like the white tiger stuffed animal sitting on my bed at this moment, its body relaxed but with head held high, blue eyes in an intense, penetrating gaze that seem to follow one's every movement.

I am certainly not afraid to post even though I am single-handedly altering everyone's timeline by doing so.

So, what do you want to happen?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

So quiet here.

Like the white tiger stuffed animal sitting on my bed at this moment, its body relaxed but with head held high, blue eyes in an intense, penetrating gaze that seem to follow one's every movement.

You may need to get out more.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

You may need to get out more.

Haha, no, I get out plenty. My girlfriend put it there, because she says it looks like me. It is a bit disturbingly "alive" though.

However, she does sometimes say something that sounds quite similar but includes reference to the front portion of the skull, from forehead to chin and ear to ear and a word that references an act of interpersonal intimacy. When I hear it, I do not know what to believe. It sounds like a mixed message meant to confuse the lower monkey into buying shiney trinkets of every variety, or doggie squeak toys.

[edit on 5/15/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
And now for something COMPLETELY different...

I show up to work today. It is the launch day of our new software that will 'revolutionize the intertubes' or something.

As I am pulling into the parking lot I see a crane removing the company's name from the building.

Is this a bad sign for how my Friday will go?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Another epiphany! (maybe even relevant)

"Angels and Demons" is out on the big screen.

After Da Vinci code everybody went crazy over the Knights Templars and all kinds of information surfaced (mostly BS).

Since this one is about the "I" word, it makes me think there may be an effort underway to remove some of the more sensitive information, especially here since ATS is the top place for conspiracy searches.

This is one topic I talked to Maban about toward the end. The "S" guys are very, very good about making sure information is scrubbed.

Anybody who tried searching for that "thing" we talked about when it first came up in the thread, like me, probably found that those words don't really appear together anywhere on the internet.

It's the same way with the title of this thread. Most searches lead back here even though the words are common enough you would think they might appear together elsewhere.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

As I am pulling into the parking lot [at work] I see a crane removing the company's name from the building.

Is this a bad sign for how my Friday will go?

This sign is definitely off the wall. It is a sign your Monday will go better. They just got nationalized. It is all written in the Alta 1309 report, part 6.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join