It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in Phoenix again!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My friend's mother lives near Luke AFB. She told him they scrambled jets last night around that time.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The plot on this thickens every few mins. . . We are still stuck on this being lanterns. . .IMO its not, this is obviously something bigger then the simple answer else it would not be getting so much attention and SOOOOO many people registering just to "Debunk" this as lanterns. . .

However could people please link the sights about Germany and FL sightings, from where they are getting there info. . .

as-fore the ABC news dude talking about it being aliens, I would be interested to see that video as well. I keep looking outside up at the sky every time i go to smoke a cig, but i still see nothing, But the nights not over yet ^^ heres to tomorrow being a new dawn

Hakii

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well if they are lanterns then they're lanterns making a pretty weird set of patterns in the sky. I'm guessing that if you let a bunch of lanterns go at the same time, by the time they got up in the sky to the angels 15 level they wouldn't be in tight formation, then break apart and reform closer together and make a new pattern. hmmmm.

Also, if the military is in the habit of scrambling fighter jets to intercept lanterns, someone give them a call and tell them they're not doing their jobs right.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm LMAO! I tied camping flares to 3 balloons in Huntington Beach, Ca. They looked the same only green. Those are balloons. It's funny to see that on mainstream media. I should set some more off tonight so people will think there is an invasion.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonhb
I'm LMAO! I tied camping flares to 3 balloons in Huntington Beach, Ca. They looked the same only green. Those are balloons. It's funny to see that on mainstream media. I should set some more off tonight so people will think there is an invasion.

Great to hear. Perhaps you would like to duplicate your green flares and debunk this for us. Get some good photos please.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!!

I'm not one to believe in crazy conspiracy theories that don't make any sense with no facts once or ever to back them up, but I just realized that someone here on ATS predicted this event to happen about a month ago!?!?!! O.O!!!

WOW! That is INSANE. For some reason, if these aren't lanterns or whatever and are indeed "Alien" crafts, then I don't believe that this prediction was a "coincidence", either.

He predicted the EXACT DATE. I can't even explain how I feel about this lol. There is no explanation.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
As much as i truly believe we are not alone i believe this should debunk this issue that occurred last night .

www.abc15.com...@knxv.dayport.com

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FiFtEeN

Bravo mystery solved! They did look a lot like those laterns, but didn't seem to move like something getting blown around by the wind. Well at least we can all sleep easy tonight.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Some of these explainations are just ridiculous!!!

I saw the FIRST PHOENIX LIGHTS first hand. I saw the MASSIVE CRAFT fly directly overhead!!! And, I witnessed many sightings here in the valley since then as well.

They are NOT flares, they are NOT baloons, they are NOT any known aircraft, they ARE UFO's!

I received a phone call last night that one of my friends saw "3 red lights in the sky, and witnessed one of them move very quickly, then back into formation". I couldn't see the lights from my location, I was blocked by trees, but I witnessed several military aircraft patroling the area last night.

You can see the video of last nights lights, any buffoon can tell that they are NOT balloons! They are the same formation as the first Phoenix Lights which I PERSONALLY WITNESSED FLY ABOVE MY HEAD!!!

We ARE being visited!!! This is happening here in Phoenix ALL THE TIME!!!
On this Sunday afternoon, at around 12:30pm, my wife witnessed 2 silver/white metallic objects flying in close proximity, and hovering around each other, moving very quickly in the eastbound direction. She chased them in her car for a time, before they finally moved out of sight! One object was laying horizontally on the bottom, while the other object above it was in a verticle position. THIS WAS APRIL 20th!!! THESE OBJECTS WERE NEAR THE SAME LOCATION AS THE LIGHTS THE VERY NEXT NIGHT!!!

It's time to wake up and understand this is no accident! They are, and have been visiting us, and if you want to see for yourself just come to Phoenix! I have personally seen around 6 or 7 UFO's, my wife has seen about 4 or 5, and even my 9 year old son has seen 2!!! The phenomena is real, whether you choose to believe it or not.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by bigdaddy7ftr]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
BAD NEWS

So there I am, walking through Blockbuster today, and I'm looking at all the new releases. And low and behold what's one of those new releases? None other than the documentary: "The Phoenix Lights". I thought, "wow, what a coincidence! Yesterday people see lights over Phoenix, and one day later a documentary about The Phoenix Lights comes out."

Then I started thinking... wait, that is quite a coincidence now isn't it.

If I were releasing a movie that had a $10,000 marketing budget, what would I use that money on? Maybe...... throwing up some fake lights above Phoenix. From a purely financial sense, it's a pretty smart move. This is obviously just a theory. But Phoenix lights a day before the release of "The Phoenix Lights". Kindaaaaaa suspicious if you ask me.

note: I'm well aware that this is a documentary that was made quite a while ago. But whatever the case is, they've decided to "officially" release this today.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
someone show me a video with flying lanterns that have precision accuracy of how the formations are formed and how they always stay the same distance apart, and then ill believe that those werent UFO.s

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
^^^I know Dr. Lynne Kitei personally, she is NOT doing this to market her documentary!!! She is a medical doctor who used to be a skeptic, until she started witnessing these lights over Phoenix, ON MANY OCCASSIONS!!! These lights appear over Phoenix several times a year!!! Not to mention the amount of sightings during the daytime!!!

You should rent the documentary though. It is EXTREMELY informative, and will help you understand what, and possibly why they are here!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

someone show me a video with flying lanterns that have precision accuracy of how the formations are formed and how they always stay the same distance apart, and then ill believe that those werent UFO.s

BINGO!!!

Any takers? Didn't think so...It's completely ridiculous to entertain the idea to begin with. Why not focus our attention on why they are here? Instead of trying to debunk something that CANNOT be debunked?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by bigdaddy7ftr]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
While I don't see why the guy in that video would lie, It seems a liitle hard to beleive that he saw his neighbor lighting/striking flares and letting baloons go over two 6ft block walls with a street between the two. Based on the angle that I saw from the news camera that would be almost impossible.

Just my 2cents.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr

I saw the FIRST PHOENIX LIGHTS first hand. I saw the MASSIVE CRAFT fly directly overhead!!! And, I witnessed many sightings here in the valley since then as well.

They are NOT flares, they are NOT balloons, they are NOT any known aircraft, they ARE UFO's!

I received a phone call last night that one of my friends saw "3 red lights in the sky, and witnessed one of them move very quickly, then back into formation". I couldn't see the lights from my location, I was blocked by trees, but I witnessed several military aircraft patroling the area last night.

You can see the video of last nights lights, any buffoon can tell that they are NOT balloons! They are the same formation as the first Phoenix Lights which I PERSONALLY WITNESSED FLY ABOVE MY HEAD!!!

On this Sunday afternoon, at around 12:30pm, my wife witnessed 2 silver/white metallic objects flying in close proximity, and hovering around each other, moving very quickly in the eastbound direction. She chased them in her car for a time, before they finally moved out of sight! One object was laying horizontally on the bottom, while the other object above it was in a verticle position. THIS WAS APRIL 20th!!! THESE OBJECTS WERE NEAR THE SAME LOCATION AS THE LIGHTS THE VERY NEXT NIGHT!!!

It's time to wake up and understand this is no accident! They are, and have been visiting us, and if you want to see for yourself just come to Phoenix! I have personally seen around 6 or 7 UFO's, my wife has seen about 4 or 5, and even my 9 year old son has seen 2!!! The phenomena is real, whether you choose to believe it or not.
be

I agree with you that they may be here.But what was seen last night were flares tied to a balloon .A man witnessed how they were done.On top of that they only lasted about exactly as long a a flare.They make 15 min flares and 30 min flares .Again i wanted them to be ufos.But when a man stands there and says he actually witnessed these flare being tied to balloons and watching them go up all four as he said.For me that is AKUMS RAZOR . PEACE

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I would be shocked to find that all of the work put into a credible documentary such as this would be marketed by bogus event as you are describing...it would essentially destroy it, doesn't make any sense.

And for the record, it was released on 4/2/08 according to Amazon.

Just my thought...

delius

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
While I don't see why the guy in that video would lie, It seems a liitle hard to beleive that he saw his neighbor lighting/striking flares and letting baloons go over two 6ft block walls with a street between the two. Based on the angle that I saw from the news camera that would be almost impossible.

Just my 2cents.

The guy probably wanted his 15min of fame. Of course, the media will seek out some guy in his backyard telling a fish story, before they EVER investigate the incident from the perspective of the THOUSANDS of other people who witnessed these lights manuever around in the sky. It's the same thing that the media did 11 years ago.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Swatman

BINGO!!!

Any takers? Didn't think so...It's completely ridiculous to entertain the idea to begin with. Why not focus our attention on why they are here? Instead of trying to debunk something that CANNOT be debunked?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by bigdaddy7ftr]

Here you go.

Sourcewww.ufocasebook.com...

In the middle, this article talks about how these lanterns are commonly tied together.

UFO Mystery Solved-Chinese Lanterns?

This is my favorite part.

"Common traits are flying in formation (due to the fact that they are more often than not tied together); that they are all apparently of a uniform colour and generally of equal brightness.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
HI everybody!
Have a look at this video i just found it is by Dr. Lynne Kitei, in this interview; examines the real scientific understanding of the Phoenix lights and says the government explanation simply falls apart. She concludes by saying this whatever the Phoenix lights are; they are intelligently controlled.There is some great footage aswell!

She is also the author of "the Phoenix lights"
Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiFtEeN

They are NOT flares, they are NOT balloons, they are NOT any known aircraft, they ARE UFO's!

be

I agree with you that they may be here.But what was seen last night were flares tied to a balloon .A man witnessed how they were done.On top of that they only lasted about exactly as long a a flare.They make 15 min flares and 30 min flares .Again i wanted them to be ufos.But when a man stands there and says he actually witnessed these flare being tied to balloons and watching them go up all four as he said.For me that is AKUMS RAZOR . PEACE

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the easiest answer "Akums Razor" on this one. These lights both moved around, and held position TOO EASILY to be written off so quickly as some guy having fun in his backyard.

I didn't see them myself last night. But the formation I saw in the video looks VERY MUCH like what I've seen here in Phoenix on many different occassions, in different locations. Unless this guy has a network of buddies doing the same pranks, I'd have to call his story a load of B.S.!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join