It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in Phoenix again!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Must have fooled the military too. My friend's mother heard jets scrambling out of Luke AFB at the time of this incident.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well this idiot should definitely be prosecuted. What kind of an idiot attached road flares to balloons then lets them go into the sky? Ever hear of wild fires? Or how about one of those flares drops and lands on some guy's roof and burn his house down? There is a whole array of offenses here, and to think the cops wouldn't go down there and arrest this idiot well, something's not right here.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Isnt it against the law to cause a scene??

Couldnt that little playful display by "that guy" have put airplanes in the area in jeopardy?

Lastly,

I dont beleive someone who cant even show his face on tv and is "protected" so no one can approach his home.

Even better: What about the other sightings that are nearly identical, now been reported in a few states? Is it "the guy" too?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forell
Mind should be open, but not open like a toilet seat banging in the wind.

That's beautiful, love it.

Healthy sceptism is needed and consideration of the earthly explanations first. Usually the more likely simplest explanation is true. Not always, but most of the time.

Well said, with the caveat that the concept of "simplest" explanation is not always obvious to me in the more interesting cases.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
UFO Alert: FAA Silences Air Traffic Controllers and Hoax Theory has Problems
by Bill Knell
April 26, 2008 at 06:44:46

On Monday, April 21, 2008, odd red lights appeared in the sky over Phoenix, Arizona. Video and photos were taken and Air Traffic Controllers in the main tower at Sky Harbor International Airport saw them. The FFA says that the lights did not appear on radar and weren't a threat to any air traffic, so no action was taken. However, the FAA has issued a statement saying that they will not allow the Air Traffic Controllers to talk about what they saw.

According to regional FAA Spokesperson Ian Gregor, it's against agency policy to allow the ATCs to discuss what they saw. The Phoenix New Times reported the story about the silencing of the Sky Harbor Air Traffic Controllers. They have already filed an official request to receive any documents or recordings that contain statements about the lights by the ATCs.

After hearing the hoax story, I contacted a friend who lives in Phoenix. He agreed to try and reach Mailo or his neighbor. Since the article came out on Tuesday, attempts to contact Lino Mailo have failed. He does not answer his door and his neighbor wasn't home when my friend stopped by on two occasions. In fact, people living two houses down from Mailo say that they know Lino's next store neighbor and he was not home on Monday night. They claim they were out in their own backyard that evening and would have seen balloons with flares being launched. They also agreed to ask him about the flare story when they next see or speak with him.

By contrast, a number of witnesses have come forward to say that jets took off from Luke Air Force Base on Monday night. Luke still claims they had no aircraft in the sky that evening.

Full article and source here

I would like to point out that i don't know the author of this article, so i don't know nothing about his reliability:
i'm just adding this one to the discussion.

Does someone know Bill Knell?
Bill Knell link # 1
Bill Knell link # 2

[edit on 26/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
haha why do u think its not on cnn anymore? they obviously know the truth...who could honestly be stupid enough to buy their coverup of some guy tying flares to balloons, that is seriously the weakest story i have ever heard...honestly how much longer are we going to take these pathetic excuses as legitimate reasoning behind these sightings...it disgust me

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Originally posted by Disgustipated
lol
I hate to say it
but does this mean this guy is right?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He only missed by a day, not too bad eh hahaha. Personally, since its well known that the people in power have definitely considered the possibility of using a false flag ufo invasion to prepare for martial law, thus I will not TRULY believe in aliens until I can walk up and shake its hand. Or watch it shoot me, or watch it prob my anus. Whichever comes first, really.

I hope to god its not the last part.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add a link here. I tested the Balloons tied to Flares Hoax theory, and it looks pretty busted.

Here is the initial post:

And here is the post with two short video clips:

I would recommend to anyone interested in this case to read at the very least pages 6 and 7 of that thread, to see this alleged hoax fully debunked using several different facets of the alleged hoaxers claim...

-WFA

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join