It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is the most powerful nation EVER!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The government thinks that their sattelites belong to humans.

However, alien warfare is already occuring in space as I speak, and the divine are taking over every sattelitie in space so incase nuclear warfare is issued, they will simply stop it.

The divine owns the skies, and they are owning all of the militant equiptment in the skies, regardless of how many missiles or concentrate particle beams we shoot at them. I was told by aliens that the war is now and they are demolishing every war tech that can be used for nuclear armageddon. The end times are now. Humans will self suffice and boot all the evil off this planet.

Trust me. I know alot. I'm the REAL Yoda, =)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealYoda7

I guess that kinda' proves my point,if you say we have working particle beam weapons.

How do you know this though..I mean it is likely we do but what makes you so sure?

Where do you get your information?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well I had a nice conference with my alien friend Zimbob about 1 month and 1/2 ago.

No but really. Government agents tried brainwashing me and etc etc because I have 2 alternative energy resource ideas, my Great Grandfather Reif worked for lockheed & martin Skunkworks division. He built the first ICBM computers and torpedos for subs.

I just know this, I've had contact with alien forces and they rest assure to me that divine intervention is coming with them. Humans are awakening to WE are not the strongest thing in the universe, and that we have pissed the aliens off to the point where they don't care about the diplomacies we have with them, they are going to be coming with in the next 2-3 years I predict. And they won't be coming to peaceful at first. Militant bases around the whole damn globe are going to be going out of commision.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
JKRog so what do you think will happen when you attack Iran bearing in mind that tac nukes have been mentioned. Do you think the Iranian people, their allies and friends are just going to sit back and take it.

The US borders are like a sieve, you cannot even stop Mexicans getting in let alone well organised terrorist groups. You seem fixated with exotic weaponry and assume that will do the job or save the day. And again I ask the question if you could not stop 19 terrorists achieving what they did how are you going to stop say thousands on your own soil. You see thats the mistake you make, you talk about what you can do to others but not what can be done to you.

You talk as though the US and its people are immune from any attack but it is not is it. The wars that you so applaud can be brought to your own doorstep, perhaps when you see your loved ones being murdered it will make you think. Perhaps thats what America and Americans need, war on their own soil, I wonder if you would have the stomach or fortitude for it. It would appear that you are just an armchair warrior spouting arrogance and ignorance from a nice safe place but maybe not for long.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Also have you thought about our position in the Mid-East right now?
We have strategically surrounded Iran so to say,I think that alot of the reason behind are problem in Iraq is that we really don't care,we just want a position against Iran-which we have.

So if a war happens we will be at them from all sides.

Let me ask you this:

If Iran would launch a tactical nuke into the US Green Zone.................what would you say we should do then?Do you think the world would be behind us then?

[edit on 4/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
We need to get out of the middle east ANYWAYS. Who's damn job is it to control who's damn country, IT'S THEIR JOB, TO CONTROL IRAQ, NOT OURS, WE ARE JUST WASTING LIVES OF SOLDIERS OVER THERE.

God, Get this out of the skunkworks area and take to politics I hate hearing about the idiocy of my Government.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OP, take a look at Iran Has Nukes.

Do you still think Iran will be a pushover?

I think most will now think twice before rushing Iran.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapacity

"OP, take a look at Iran Has Nukes.

Do you still think Iran will be a pushover?

I think most will now think twice before rushing Iran."

I have been reading it,and have posted in it.All the more reason(if they do,which I doubt)for the US to go in and take um' down.

I think to the contrary,the world would be with us on that one.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Jkrog,you see thats just it you dont know or understand the Iranians, they will let you make the first move to show the World that you and Israel are the agressors. and then they will strike and they will garnish much support.

You make the assumption that American is eveyones friend and supports themwhen that is not true. And just as a tip stop believing all the bull crap about Iran, Israel has nukes and has threatened to use them and not just against Iran but against others including the US. Why are you fighting their wars for them, are American lives worth less than Israeli ones.

Again do you in your wildest imagination think the World will sit back while you nuke and destroy Iran , not a chance and if you also think the US can take on anyone they like then you better start burrowing underground.
There is every chance that whilst America impales itself on three wars thats when it will be struck and struck hard. Its a basic strategy, wait till your opponent is bogged down and then stomp all over them.

But you will not believe until its too late, are you prepared to sacrifice everything for the benefit of others. Just tell me how rich you have become for waging war, how much money and power have you gained. There are those who gain so much from war but they do not fight them, they send cannon foddder like you to die for their greed. I'm sure your more than happy to support them in their quest.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"Let me ask you this:

If Iran would launch a tactical nuke into the US Green Zone.................what would you say we should do then?Do you think the world would be behind us then? "

Still can't answer that uh?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
"Let me ask you this:

If Iran would launch a tactical nuke into the US Green Zone.................what would you say we should do then?Do you think the world would be behind us then? "

Still can't answer that uh?

With the current administrations track record I would want to see an INDEPENDENT analysis of the trace radionuclides to determine where the nuke had come from before committing myself to supporting an attack. Sorry but that's how much trust I have in Bush & co.

(edited to add the word independent)

[edit on 25-4-2008 by yellowbeard]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaa2500
There's a lot of nationalist bluster in this thread.

The US is bogged down in 2 wars,

The proper term is "conflicts" as the war fighting was finished in the first few weeks.

it's airforce falling apart and ageing rapidly,

Just as F22s are being produced? The US is infact in the process of replacing all its front line fighters with better, 5th generation fighters.
The F22 and F35 are these examples.

The F15 is getting long in the tooth, but it is seeing much needed upgrades and is still an adequate fighter for what the US needs.

The F16 is also more than adequate to assist US forces in the two conflict theaters.

The V22 Osprey is currently replacing Chinook helicopters, along with C130's.

And this is not even taking into account Unmanned Aeriel vehicles which will become and even bigger investment to the US military in the coming years.

it's army on the brink of systemic failure,

That is an uneducated opinion that has no factual basis.

it's armour in need of replacement

Do me a favor and stop quoting Fifth columnist filth, or list examples to help substantiate your feeble argument.

it's economy in ruins,

I suppose "cyclical recession" is not in your vocabulary.

it's people endebted and enslaved,

And yet far better off than the Europeans who are enslaved to sustain a welfare state that is unsustainable.

Everything mechanical has a lifespan. It can be short or long, but after a certain number of hours of operation, aircraft, tanks etc. will be structurally worn out and either scrapped or rebuilt. The more hours the aircraft is flying, the tank is driving etc, the faster they wear out. They will then need to be rebuilt or replaced.

The US military is in the process of doing just that, with a $200B+ transformation of the US armed forces. Its called Future combat systems (FCS)

The current US equipment are products of the cold war.

I agree, the current, yet changing US forces still rely greatly on equipment that was supposed to confront the USSR.

However, that is what FCS is for, it is the transformation of the US military. It is "unmanning the front lines". By 2015-2020, 2/3rds of the US military will be unmanned robotic. The US will be a much more centralized, decapitating force with FCS, along with the weapons systems being developed. Rail guns, Lasers, AI, the Global Information Grid, nanotechnology, biotechnology, autonomous drones, advanced naval assets, space weapons, weather modification and more, such as providing its soldiers with super strong exo skeletons that will employ smart nanotech body armor.

To better understand what the near term future of the US armed forces will look like, I point to the video below. The end result, Full spectrum domination.

Google Video Link

All the quotes seen in the Video above were taken from DARPA officials.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by West Coast]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
JKrog, For what purpose would the Iranians launch a nuke into Iraq even if they have nukes. There is no reason for they know to do such a thing would mean a nuke attack on them of greater force therefore a pointless exercise.

Again I ask you why do you believe that Iran wants to do these things, do you even know any Iranians, or anything about Iran and its people.

Look at it this way, the 9/11 perps we are told were Saudis has the US invaded or attacked SA no it has not and why not. Again stop listening to all the crap from FOX news and others. Most Americans dont even know where Iran is never mind are they a threat to anyone.

Israel is using the US to fight its wars and the persuers of PNAC like wise. Are you ready to die for them? I dont think so. These foreign wars are not making America safe or great what it is doing is draining the economy at the expense of everything else, health care, education, infastructure etc.

America is now doing exactly what the former USSR did during the cold war, while trying to maintain massive armed forces and occupying countries the people were starving and the country fell behind the West in everyway except the military. The same is happeningh to the US right now.

Just do some research on your own country as to what is really going on. While you fantacise about exotic weaponry budgets are being slashed to pay for it all. Its not a process that can be sustained for any lenght of time as costs become higher and higher. Even in the defence budget programs have been slashed to reduce costs, it cannot go on for ever and the more the US gets embroiled in wars abroad the process will accelerate to the point that it falls apart.

And on a more pertinant point the very forces you talk about have never been tested by a worthy opponent equally armed. I think you would see a different outcome in such an encounter. For every plane you have the Russians have a hundred missiles to shoot it down and if you think their not up to it perhaps you may have forgotten that they shot down one of your spy planes and that was a long time ago.

The ruskies are far superior in rocket techno compared to the US in fact the US has used Russian engines and designs for your space shuttles etc. The continual belief that you and yours is superior to all others is a sign of weakness. Its one thing to be proud of your country and what you can think it can do but to ignore the facts and capabilies of others is very foolish indeed. Many have made the same mistake to their cost as the US is now finding out in the ME.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
America is now doing exactly what the former USSR did during the cold war, while trying to maintain massive armed forces and occupying countries the people were starving and the country fell behind the West in everyway except the military. The same is happeningh to the US right now.

Uninformed at its best.

The USSR had an economy that was roughly 300-350 billion dollars, its economy was far smaller than americas back then, but it did spend most of its GDP on its military. The US could easily outspend the soviets, and did, which caused the initial collapse of the USSR. At current, the US spends roughly 5-6 percent of GDP on its military, which is about the average for every major industrialized nation. So I do not see how the two compare.

Just do some research on your own country as to what is really going on. While you fantacise about exotic weaponry budgets are being slashed to pay for it all.

"Pay for it all" by that do you mean the military budget that accounts for 5-6% of US GDP?

Please, list examples for your uncorroborated claim.

And on a more pertinant point the very forces you talk about have never been tested by a worthy opponent equally armed.

Because there is no worthy opponent who is "equally armed."

For every plane you have the Russians have a hundred missiles to shoot it down

And you put more certainty in untested Russian equipment in contrast to Americas battle hardened equipment? I sense a bias with you.

Russia is not Americas equal.

and if you think their not up to it perhaps you may have forgotten that they shot down one of your spy planes and that was a long time ago.

Ah yes, the U2 plane that was shot down in russia back in 1960, tell me, how many times did it fly over russia SUCCESSFULLY before ONE was actually shot down?

The ruskies are far superior in rocket techno compared to the US in fact the US has used Russian engines and designs for your space shuttles etc.

Far superior?
The US is employing lasers, whilst the Russians keep to their primitive rockets.

As for space tech, I am aware that both sides were copying each other in the early years, however, that is hardly the case today. You would do good to list sources that validates your claim.

Tell me, why doesnt russia have any smart missiles, or smart bombs?

The Russians were god awful at producing precise, smart munitions (contrast to Americas capabilities), which is why russia always went for the "bigger boom". It was the belief that if you could produce a bigger blast radious, accuracy becomes obsolete, Russia still thinks like this even in todays terms (the Father bomb comes to mind).

The US is at the forefront in developing smart munitions that limit collateral damage, while taking out the enemy with precision while simultaneously improving lethality.

The continual belief that you and yours is superior to all others is a sign of weakness.

I do not agree with how the OP started his thread, i thought he could have gotten his point across more accurately if he would have kept his cool, however, I am not here to judge him, but to argue the ignorant.

The continued belief is for arm chair generals, this hardly pertains to the actual force. However, based upon my research in regards to US military might, no one comes close. Additionally, this will be made ever more clear in the coming decade.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by West Coast]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
West coast you are another military mind bot arent you, you say I am uneducated then agree with my points. You are just another delluded fool who thinks that the US can beat anyone yet have beaten no one. Do you jerk of to all this military crap you believe in, just when are you and those who think like you are going to wake up to reality.

Ignorant halfbreads who have never left the ranch and no nothing of the World or its people. Your country is turning into a dictatorship and you cannot even see it. Although you and your ilk will probaly be the ones who will end up murdering your fellow country men when the time comes.

jerk off on that.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Part 2, the trouble is that you and Jkrog and others are just out and out ignorant rascists end of. Blind to reality and stupid in the sublime. just look at your avatar it speaks volumes dose it not, the best you can can up with is saying my nob is bigger than yours yet the fact is you and your country cannot win jack 2g.- and never has and never will.

And you know why, because you are cowards, you lack the moral fortitude to do anything good. You dare not engage anyone in a real fight but seek to pick on the defenceles then strut around stating how great you are. Well your not great, your not even good.

You got wupped by men wearing pyjamas in Vietnam and now your getting wupped again in the ME. Superpower my anus, your just a bunch of third rate gangsters who cannot even protect their country against 3rd rate terrorists. Where was all your power and weaponry on 9/11, I bet you were hiding under your bed when the planes hit, just like the rest of your type. Shout and brag from afar but when the brown stuffs hits home you go crying to mama.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Because i'm American and have had relatives fight for this country in the past, I am inclined to defend it.

The only battle America has lost is one against enemy Guerrilla Warfare. Vietnam was this war. America is 10 and 1. Iraq is a Guerrilla war, but one Iraq lost some time ago. It is just occupation duty now.

Now with that said, war is never good and should be avoided at all costs. If a war should happen, it should be to quell what would be even a more distasterous scenerio in the future. In other words, Iran should have been bombed a long time ago.

You are right on one accord, our country is being transitioned into a New World Order police state. One Union called the North American Union.

Many American's (at least the smart ones) do not like this at all and will do what is possible, if anything, to stop it. We are the world's freedom fighters, the heart of America and the pride that gleams from her. It is a pride that has been rightfully earned in the past time and time again.

Without America as America, there is no free world. Support America.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Some people are just so short sighted, never taking responsibility and always using fictional "what if" scenarios to justify war. Iran would probably be so much better off today, if you hadn't interfered in their affairs in the first place, back in 1953, when you destroyed their democracy and took away their freedom. Or have you forgotten? Personally I think both the US and UK have done enough damage and should just leave Iran and the Iranian people alone. It was the Iranian people who brought about their short lived freedom & democracy and if left alone, they'll do it again.

Magicmushroom
- I can't think of anything more sad than someone who constantly brags about the size of their gun.
Some people seriously need to grow up.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm sure they will Kindred, you are right. Iran will vote someone decent in after their Extremeist President goes on a rampage with Nuclear weapons in aims to destroy Israel and most of the Middle East in the name of Allah and his great will.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry jexnet your talking absolute utter nonsense. Stop living in a state of fear and ignorance and try listening to that inner voice of reason and less to people like George Bush who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join