It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal account of waking up can you relate to this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000
I have not had anything yet. Like I said when I have dreams they are cryptic. I had one recently I don't know what it did with anything. I was in a mall and it seemed to be on a alien world, there were some sort of guards around and everybody seemed to be in perfect lines and controlling things. I was in the basement of this mall/building and I was trying to find the exit and trying to escape from something and when I got to the exit the dream ended in past dreams I have been in a similiar place but escaping something like EBE's it was really weird. Those were not like the ones containg my personal life where I had to make a decision. I did have one about 9/11 before the event happened the event happened in July of 2001. It was where I was with my brother and my mother and we where at a skeletal building. And I was trying o warn people to get out and I got down to the ground and there was an explosion. And I went up to save people and my brother and mother got on the ground some how and I got on the ground and the dream was over there where like 30 other people there.

Wow! It sounds like you should start up a thread somewhere in this forum where you are keeping a dream journal. Just write out your dreams right after you wake up... I'm sure you must do that sometimes already but because you get pre-cognitive dreams, it would be interesting to read your dreams and keep track on what comes true or not.

As for your EBE dreams, I find it disturbing that some of them seem to be showing a dark, wretched world where these beings are "controlling" things like that ... or, as in that other dream, they were chasing after you. They really do sound like nightmares but are they more like lucid dreams instead? Do you find yourself not only in the dream itself but also as an observer of those events that are unfolding in those dreams at the same time?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Only in the one dream was I trying to escape them in the other I was trying to get away from guards.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Like I said I don't know about the guard ones and I don't care, but I will remember them. But unlike the guards one, the 9/11 one that was the weirdest. Because it happened before the event, like several months before. I can't explain those, but like I said the one's like the guards those could be nonsence so I will try to remember those without forgetting.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Like I said I don't know about the guard ones and I don't care, but I will remember them. But unlike the guards one, the 9/11 one that was the weirdest. Because it happened before the event, like several months before. I can't explain those, but like I said the one's like the guards those could be nonsence so I will try to remember those without forgetting.

Well I'm just saying that I believe you got that dream that certainly seems to be a precognitive one of the 9/11 event!

That's pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Anythime. Also, Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i'm not trying to discredit anyone by asking, this...but i would like to throw this out there.

i almost never remember my dreams in the morning anymore. the only time i remember is when i'm relaxing and trying to fall asleep the next night. is it possible that some of these experiences are something similar? maybe you're just remembering something you had dreamt about?

interesting stuff and good discussion!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Are you responding to what I said? Or are you making a reference about something that happened to you?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
this was sort of a blanket question to those who are relating experiences of seeing imagery while relaxed.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wonder if some of these dreams are actually shared dreams on a collective level. This might explain why so many people get dreams of Grey aliens, for example.
I mean, why Greys? Why not anyone of the number of "monsters" that are seen in comics and movies all over the place that have been out there for years now? Or those comic-book super heroes like Superman, for example? Why aren't we seeing people coming forward saying "hey! I had a dream last night with Superman in it!"...

So because so many people get dreams of Greys, I wonder if there's something more to all of this? I personally find it very intriguing.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
WOW! That is the first real sence I heard about abductions. I agree on the same thing about that topic.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Right, there are a lot people who say that they've had dreams where they are abducted by Greys and many have had dreams of being in strange circular indoor environments with greys in them.. including themselves. Or seeing greys in dreams in any number of situations...

I'm sure most people do not come forward and talk about such dreams in online forums but we do have quite a few of them who do yet rarely do you see people talking about dreams where they are all seeing someone like The Hulk all the time, for example or any of those other popular cultural icons out there.

So I do have to admit that I find those dreams about greys very intriguing but only because they are so pervasive.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Pervasive, by meaning that they manifesting themselves? They only appeared in one of my dreams.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Pervasive, by meaning that they manifesting themselves? They only appeared in one of my dreams.

By pervasive I mean... that dreams of greys seems to be a very common one. A lot people seem to have at least one dream with grey aliens in them. It's not uncommon at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes that is very true. But, why would that be?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So once again, some of us would love to hear the information that you have received in regards to those experiences you mentioned in the OP.

Perhaps if you tell us what information you've received.. this may allow some of us to share our own information too!
[/quote

The thing is I am a little apprehensive about this site I have a gut feeling its monitored from people I don't really want to know. Therefore, this is the reason why I am a little hesitant in sharing information.
When you posted the information about the star transmission I had this name ASHTAR come in to my head as explained before. Then I googled Star transmission and it just so happened that I came across the exact name ASHTAR. No Coincedence, I am always cautious of 'psychic raping' the fact that this name came in straight away was a bit to easy for my liking. Surely you know what its like (after years of meditation) to 'trust' your thoughts when something like that happens. This was my improvised defense hence the reason why I wrote protection.

Experience - There are so many layers of conciousness, they do everything they can on this earth to stop us from understanding what life is and whats it all about, if you don't dig your heels in and anchor yourself, you will get swept away by the floods of improvised technology. Relaxation is the key your mind is the door. Does that make sense.

In regards to Dreams I remember at least one dream a night. Some of my dreams are so vivid I wake up feeling so disappointed, dreaming when you are asleep is completely different to meditating and receiving. Its a really good idea to keep a dream journal.

I used to have a re-ocurring dream and that I was in a house it was night time. I would be in the kitchen or in a bedroom and I would just be existing in this dream then I would get this cool air that would blow over my face and from there I knew things were going to happen. In my dream I would run upstairs and quickly get under the quilt. After I was under the quilt I would hear this whooshing sound it got louder and louder then somebody would be in the bedroom with me, at that point I would wake up. Well this dream used to happen all the time until I said enough is enough and I plucked up the courage and not run upstairs and hide.
I remember it as if it was yesterday. I was in a kitchen and it started, the air blew over my face and the whooshing sound came, it got louder and louder , I was sweating profusely and thought I was going to die. I was standing in a room that had some stairs in it and I knew that whatever was coming was coming soon, the whole scene sped up and before I knew it I saw a shadow from the stairs, I closed my eyes and stayed put, physically I was sweating and I have never been so scared, I heard this thing come down the stairs I plucked up the courage to open eyes and look at what was staring me in the face do you know what I saw..........I saw myself looking at myself.

Since this vivid dream I now recall at least one dream every night, the only time I don't dream or don't remember is when I have been drunk. Anybody relate to this.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Ahhhh, I get it now! I should have said you were getting information downloads from our space-brothers! I've noted now what explanations you do and don't accept.

Sorry for giving you the prosaic answer that you didn't want! Theta brainwaves are not an altered state at all. You can be in theta while your awake and have the most amazing revelations. It's not like some acid trip!

Believe it or not, I do know what your talking about because I experience very similar things. However, I believe they come from me, just like my mundane thoughts. Humans can think quite brilliant things without the need for a third party.

I honestly suggest reading about them before you take leaps of logic to off-world sources. At the end of the day, there's no way you can prove where they are coming from at all so it's best to keep an open mind!

Do you have a time frame for your 'revelations'? Something that we can hold you too? Something you will be able to tell me - "I told you so"? Give me one event that will happen soon if you are indeed that sure - and aren't (as you say) a glory seeker!

At this point, you haven't said anything I haven't heard here before!

I take on board your comments and I understand where your coming from when I was younger I didn't question anything I went with what I was shown I didn't attempt to analyse anything, I just walked liked a fool (just like the one in tarot) I walked and sometimes ran into the minefield blind folded.I learn from my mistakes.Now my analytical mind questions everything and everyone.

Please don't take this wrong way as I don't want to get into any arguments here, I am not trying to write anything new nor am I am wishing to reveal any revelations all I am trying to do is open a thread where people feel safe to open up and say whether or not they can relate to any of this.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

About last July I was in bed relaxing with my eyes closed when I noticed that I could see light patterns, I watched them for a few minutes then very suddenly, I saw an image of a very beautiful landscape. The detail I saw was amazing even though it only lasted a couple of seconds. My body jumped at the shock, as I really was stunned to see something with such clarity. It felt to me as though I had been transported to that place, as apposed to a flash in my mind. I was so intrigued that each following night I would practice 'looking' with my eyes closed and I was able to get some more images that turned out to be precognitive. Nothing I saw was really scary and I don't believe I was being given information from an outside entity. I do believe that through relaxing and maintaining wakefulness, that part of everyones mind, the psychic ability, opened up. I also believe anyone can accomplish this, but, who's to say my belief is right, or your belief is right. There's so much bumf going on about good this evil that, that does anyone know what to believe anymore. For all I know I could unwittingly be opening a channel for some alien to fry my brain. On the other hand I might just be opening up a latent psychic ability that everyone has but is unaware of. What I think is that the human mind has all the answers to all the questions. Hope this makes sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
So once again, some of us would love to hear the information that you have received in regards to those experiences you mentioned in the OP.

Perhaps if you tell us what information you've received.. this may allow some of us to share our own information too!
[/quote

The thing is I am a little apprehensive about this site I have a gut feeling its monitored from people I don't really want to know. Therefore, this is the reason why I am a little hesitant in sharing information.
When you posted the information about the star transmission I had this name ASHTAR come in to my head as explained before. Then I googled Star transmission and it just so happened that I came across the exact name ASHTAR. No Coincedence, I am always cautious of 'psychic raping' the fact that this name came in straight away was a bit to easy for my liking. Surely you know what its like (after years of meditation) to 'trust' your thoughts when something like that happens. This was my improvised defense hence the reason why I wrote protection.

I don't know but what exactly is Ashtar? I've heard of it but what is it?

Oh..ok... from the 1950's
Here's a wiki link on Ashtar
en.wikipedia.org...

The figure of Ashtar formed was most notably promoted by European new age contactee Herbert Victor Speer and American Ufologist George Van Tassel.

Interesting, will read up more on this. I wonder if it's still active.

It seems like a number of other groups, after the original one, have adopted that name so it's unclear what or who Ashtar is. A lot of confusion there because everybody has their own take on that.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashflash

About last July I was in bed relaxing with my eyes closed when I noticed that I could see light patterns, I watched them for a few minutes then very suddenly, I saw an image of a very beautiful landscape. The detail I saw was amazing even though it only lasted a couple of seconds. My body jumped at the shock, as I really was stunned to see something with such clarity. It felt to me as though I had been transported to that place, as apposed to a flash in my mind. I was so intrigued that each following night I would practice 'looking' with my eyes closed and I was able to get some more images that turned out to be precognitive. Nothing I saw was really scary and I don't believe I was being given information from an outside entity. I do believe that through relaxing and maintaining wakefulness, that part of everyones mind, the psychic ability, opened up. I also believe anyone can accomplish this, but, who's to say my belief is right, or your belief is right. There's so much bumf going on about good this evil that, that does anyone know what to believe anymore. For all I know I could unwittingly be opening a channel for some alien to fry my brain. On the other hand I might just be opening up a latent psychic ability that everyone has but is unaware of. What I think is that the human mind has all the answers to all the questions. Hope this makes sense.

I think your experience was spiritual -- a opening of your third eye. Those who meditate on a regular basis often times see such inner eye visions like this. I do too. Thanks for sharing and please let us know if it happens again sometime! I hope it does! It sounds like it will!

But here's something that I saw that was not an inner eye vision...
I once looked over Lake Erie, off my hi-rise balcony a couple of summers back, during a lightning storm where all of the sudden, on the horizon toward Canada, the sky seemed to open up over the lake into a lovely mountain scene with what looked like a clear blue sky in the background. I couldn't see any details, of course, but this is what looked like to me from afar. I kept saying to myself "OMG, it looks like heaven!! lol Unforgettable experience and breathtakingly beautiful -- like a window into another world. It stayed there for a few long minutes before the sky closed up again.... unbelievable sight -- very surreal too!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I would be interested in sharing some things with you off board. I can not U2U you because I have not made 20 post.

My email address is:

[email protected]

Hope to here from you.

Cindy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join