It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal account of waking up can you relate to this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Of course nothing happened however, a few days later I woke up and it felt like all the information had organised itself into the correct order (like a rubics cube) and I began to understand, I began to understand the complex structures of authority I began to understand how everything we have been taught is a lie I began to understand how the media works,everywhere I looked I could see what it all meant, I started to understand the truth about star gates/dimensions and their interferrence with them I started to understand about how everything had a conciousness I started to understand about how Karma works I saw confirmation of what I was experiencing on TV,Internet,radio,meditations,newspapers. all by certain words or phrases, like listening to a song and hearing certain lyrics that pertain to the particular subject I had been taught,

It's like someone just threw a blanket off your head and you can see right through the daily bull# you usually deal with eh? How fake and meaningless current existence is in a consumer world and that there is a lot more to than what we used to percieve. How things are so controlled... etc.

I can relate to much of the things in this thread, I get info when meditating and when dreaming (very visually) and often while just generally relaxing.
Often weird words as someone else posted (nearest english translation or meaning maybe) .

Take for example this sunday night I had a dream that I was riding my motorbike and it was damn quiet and with a weird pitch, I've never heard it that quiet before, it was unsettling. I couldn't comprehend why... I usually wear ear plugs under helmet whilst riding as it's loud exhaust/excessive wind noise etc.
Monday morning preparing to go to work.. I lost an ear plug! Doh... look around... ooh a new packet on my shelves. One that my parents gave me from a plane trip I think. Used similar ear plugs (orange foam) many times but these ones were a little different maybe..? Looked the same.

Put them in, warmed the bike up and started riding. EXACT SOUND I heard in my dream. Was surreal riding around exactly like the dream. I almost expected to have a crash or something as could have been an omen... hehe.
Nothing came of it, had my first close call in a long long time yesterday however.

Keep the thread coming... loving it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

It's like someone just threw a blanket off your head and you can see right through the daily bull# you usually deal with eh? How fake and meaningless current existence is in a consumer world and that there is a lot more to than what we used to percieve. How things are so controlled... etc.

I haven't replied since franspeakfree comment on my post (1st page) because I had the feeling that very soon someone would just speak in almost the exact words what I wanted to share.
And there it is.

I think the "bursts of info" I usually get seem to work around this: giving a different though very sound perception of reality that surrounds me.

And - since I'm already writing and this takes me time- I have another metaphor.

Its almost like if I'm in a completely dark stadium: I know its big, and there are things around me but I can't see much until someone starts turning on the lights. Each "burst" is a lamp switching on. And little by little I can "see things clear"... It's like I can say "oh.. I see where you're going with this..." even before the person realizes sometimes. And the more mundane the situation I'm watching is, the easier to see and figure out the whole deal.

By the way GhostR1der, the "weird words" was my line
and frankly I don't know how to say it better in english but I feel you get it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is great, words cannot express how happy I am to hear about other peoples experiences, there is a huge shake up at the mo and to hear about, each others similar experiences is just marvellous.

In regards to the closing of the eyes and seeing the landscape thats great and others I am sure will confirm that this is a normal experience to someone that stills the mind and can lead on to other things quickly. I had a deep think about this thread last night and where its going and after re-reading through the posts it reads as though I am keeping cards a little close to my chest. So here goes.......

The bursts of information plays a roll along others in all of this but to add to it as I said before I am intuitive, if I met you I would get a rough gist of the inner you in a short space of time not by talking to you but by standing by you or by patting you on the back or something that would connect me with you. I don't advertise this and looking at me you wouldn't know all this unless you were intuative aswell, and if you were I would know. I don't make any money from any of this and project karma on to people that do, I am very cautious as to who I tell face to face. I am aware of lots of other things and I have seen and experienced many strang things.

As I said before when I close my eyes and relax I see images. Well its a little more than that, if I am relaxed I can close my eyes and listen with my mind - (These were the exact words that I wanted to use but didn't know how to write until this morning), that is exactly the right words I can hear with my mind, I hear people speaking (sometimes several at once but Ihave to tune them out to see which one I can translate,I see many people and many places,

I am very aware of what people call 'heaven' but from what I understand 'Heaven' is another sugar coated way of humans trying to explain something so complex and deep you would not believe. I don't claim to have all the answers to everything, as that would only create bad karma and ego the size of manhattan and if you have ever meditated before you know where that leads.....DEAD END. I read tarot on a daily basis and never advertise any of this to anyone face to face until I feel comfortable. I don't claim to be special (again this only develops an ego) I The reason I started this thread is because PSYCHIC and ET run parallel to each other, connected by one blank square at the top. I don't want to get in to that debate but I would like to hear about peoples opinions of how ETS can travel within dimensions but we as human beings can only access one, which can only be done in an altered state of conciousness. Any opinions anyone?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I too have ahd a very strange Year.
I think perhaps something is trying to be conveyed to those willing to listen.
I've had a number of unusual exereinces throughout my life- a 'haunting' in college. One of those voices which woke me since it came from outside me- now one was there- but it has a reassuring female voice telling me 'Everything will be alright'. sometimes I Just 'Know ' things- usually of no real consequence, but still amazed when it happens in reality. In '00 the first time Cheney walked out of the shadows- my skin crawled. When we invaded Afghanistan I told my husband this will be our Undoing.
I've been trying to make sense of the numerous 'strings' that have occured to me and around the World for the last year. Ihave found interesting connections while researching my geneaology, Studying Relgion, philosophy, Masons, Templars (which the Pope finally vindicated last year- after I began my wanderings).This all began when I Saw Madeline McCaan's eye on th eTV after her Abduction. We share a trait which usually is part of a syndrome called 'Cat Eye'- and most often includes physical and mental disabilities- which neither I nor Madeline seem to have. My original curiosity had to do with the Iris Feature- then if there was a genetic connection, then it lead me into the metaphysical, mythological and ...here to this website. Madaline was born 40 yrs and a few days after me (4-30-63). WE were born under the same Sign, Her disappearance still haunts me and I feel she is still alive & being held- by more than just 'Kid'nappers . Is she being held for her own safety, or to control her? I have images pop in my mind and in my soul of dressed as a knight,kneeling before an alter, head on sword. I am being Called- but I do not know for What.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by purple girl
I too have ahd a very strange Year.
I think perhaps something is trying to be conveyed to those willing to listen.
I've had a number of unusual exereinces throughout my life- a 'haunting' in college. One of those voices which woke me since it came from outside me- now one was there- but it has a reassuring female voice telling me 'Everything will be alright'. sometimes I Just 'Know ' things- usually of no real consequence, but still amazed when it happens in reality. In '00 the first time Cheney walked out of the shadows- my skin crawled. When we invaded Afghanistan I told my husband this will be our Undoing.
I've been trying to make sense of the numerous 'strings' that have occured to me and around the World for the last year. Ihave found interesting connections while researching my geneaology, Studying Relgion, philosophy, Masons, Templars (which the Pope finally vindicated last year- after I began my wanderings).This all began when I Saw Madeline McCaan's eye on th eTV after her Abduction. We share a trait
which usually is part of a syndrome called 'Cat Eye'- and most often includes physical and mental disabilities- which neither I nor Madeline seem to have. My original curiosity had to do with the Iris Feature- then if there was a genetic connection, then it lead me into the metaphysical, mythological and ...here to this website. Madaline was born 40 yrs and a few days after me (4-30-63). WE were born under the same Sign, Her disappearance still haunts me and I feel she is still alive & being held- by more than just 'Kid'nappers . Is she being held for her own safety, or to control her? I have images pop in my mind and in my soul of dressed as a knight,kneeling before an alter, head on sword. I am being Called- but I o not know for What.

Interesting post. I am very curious to hear about your thoughts with madeline especially the fact about her being held by 'more than just kidnappers' if yuo can explain more I would very much like to hear it, funny enough I have had a few thoughts myself along the same lines, wierd how its all changing.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

... if I met you I would get a rough gist of the inner you in a short space of time not by talking to you but by standing by you or by patting you on the back or something that would connect me with you. I don't advertise this and looking at me you wouldn't know all this unless you were intuative aswell, and if you were I would know. I don't make any money from any of this and project karma on to people that do, I am very cautious as to who I tell face to face. I am aware of lots of other things and I have seen and experienced many strang things.

I know exactly what you mean. I have the SAME feeling, that is perfectly described by you. But instead of intuitive, I call this gift/skill reading people in my own language. But we get the point, don't we?

I read tarot on a daily basis and never advertise any of this to anyone face to face until I feel comfortable.

For sometime now I have a feeling that I should be learning how to do this. I know the cards are just VESSELS for the information that's already around, and it's one way our brains can access them. Can you help with this?

Peace

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Sator]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Fran- I have had similar bursts of information since childhood. Trying to make sense of what I see using the information presented is not possible. The information presented by our present education facilities.

The gap is too wide to bridge.

I am aware that more and more, people will begin to see things for what they are. The veils will be pulled back. All of these wrongs will be played out for people to see what they are about. There will be a big disclosure of all the reasons why this world needs to change.

Trust your information. There are many friends who see similar things and know changes are underway.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I find your story incredibly interesting. The way in which you write indicates to me that you are sincere about what you're saying. I would be interested in interviewing you on this subject. I find it facinating. If you're interested or just interested in speaking to someone privately please send me a message and we can exchange contact information. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

SDP

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I will confess to not having read all that's here (but I plan to). I did read the first two pages and now I understand what it is I need to say.

When I first read your post, I knew exactly what you were experiencing. Thing is, I have experienced this all my life. During waking hours, it interplays with experience. Up until I was about 23, I had vivid dreams abundantly. But they stopped (or I stopped being aware of them), abruptly, with the exception of only an few brief craps over the years. But I find I know things and see things. And this is why I finally have chosen to stand up and ring the bell of warning, and to show the paths and possibilities as I see them.

I want to thank you for validating my experience, as well as say, Hail, fellow. Well met.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Do you have a time frame for your 'revelations'? Something that we can hold you too? Something you will be able to tell me - "I told you so"? Give me one event that will happen soon if you are indeed that sure - and aren't (as you say) a glory seeker!

I know this wasn't addressed to me... But I am going to say...

Before the elections in November...an event involving one or more of the following for the US of A:

"Plague" (genmod disease unleashed)
"Earthquake" (HAARP-induced)
"Severe Weather Anomoly" (HAARP-induced)
"Terrorist Attack" (to the benefit of war contracts)
"UFO Invasion" (real craft, ours, mostly)

and the result?

Martial Law.

Dear gods, let's hope I'm wrong.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

How have you come to this information?

Is it something that you think if going to happen because of all that's going on around the world

OR

Is it something that you know because you had some kind of "revelation"?
If so, can you elaborate on this?

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

For sometime now I have a feeling that I should be learning how to do this. I know the cards are just VESSELS for the information that's already around, and it's one way our brains can access them. Can you help with this?

Absolutely and obviously by using the term VESSEL you are involved. I personally believe that people cannot be taught how to read cards, same as you can't teach people to paint masterpieces, tarot is an extremely personal experience.

My advice to anyone that wants to know how to read tarot would be to get a pack of tarot cards, shuffle them play with them, study each one carefully, not only with your eyes but your whole being, feel each card. Understand each card! The best place would be in a quiet room, with nothing to distract you, lower your heart rate, relax, detatch and see where they take you, go with the flow and

[edit on 11-4-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"Plague" (genmod disease unleashed)
"Earthquake" (HAARP-induced)
"Severe Weather Anomoly" (HAARP-induced)

I agree whole heartedly my knowledge about HAARP is very limited I read an article on it on this site a while ago and I meditated on it because I had one of my 'gut feelings' that this was a key subject. The images I saw showed extensive flooding throughout the world and groups of people saying "it couldn't be helped". without bringing to much negativity to the table 'they' are playing with technology that will change this earth and they are being manipulated by an extreme negative force. In a not so humerous way its 'funny' to see 'Them' (the ones in control the ones who think they are the 'gods of this earth) being manipulated in this way they have no idea, their egos distort their logic.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

So much to be said, and so little time and space... Thus, I prefer to leave bits and pieces of information here and there (spanning years now).

But, first things first...

Let me say this before anything else - "welcome to the Real World".

It's sometimes beautiful, more often it's ugly, and occasionally even unbearably terrifying. It's all mixed up, and all of it has to be seen in order to understand it.

Maybe this would be a good point to start from...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... shortly followed by my next post there...

Now, to put things in simple terms, my understanding of this world is that it's a giant pyramidal scheme, much like economic pyramidal schemes, but with energy substituted for money. Or, in somewhat more complex terms...

... which actually comes from this "lucid dream" experience...

forums.astraldynamics.com...

You may or may not find all of that information useful in your particular case. I thought I should put it here just in case someone like you comes along.

What you describe as information coming directly to you, (with or without words, makes no difference), is called "silent knowledge" in the books written by Carlos Castaneda. Personally, I prefer to say that there is a giant pool of experience I can draw information from. Different words, same meaning. So, Cataneda's work is another avenue you may wish to follow on the path to understaning.

I can tell that you've got your balances in check, so I really have nothing more to say here... except this...

Good luck, and best wishes on your path.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by elendal]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
reply to post by Amaterasu

How have you come to this information?

Is it something that you think if going to happen because of all that's going on around the world

OR

Is it something that you know because you had some kind of "revelation"?
If so, can you elaborate on this?

Peace

Although admittedly I can see things logically based on recent developments (the national debt out of control with economic issues leading to handing over the citizens of the US as indentured slaves to the "Feds" as one), I also have had... Multidimensional "experience" of future paths and possibilities.

I don't know how else to describe it. So much is happening that I expected. I know, if given things happen, that we are one a given path that I can see. If other things were to happen, I would know we were on a different path.

I can see that a solution would be many of us experimenting with drawing the Zero Point Energy (Dark Energy) into use. If enough of us are successful, They can't quash it (again). This is why I call for everyone to research all they can on such people as Wilhelm Reich, Viktor Schauberger, Royal Rife, Nikola Tesla, the Joe Cell, Zero Point Energy.

I have experimented building little devices based on Reich's work (cheaply made, and easy to make as well). I have felt the "cold" energy flowing from these devices. I know the Energy is there. If I had a bit of money, I would build a Joe Cell for my car - if I had a car.

So I know we can break free. But we must do so very soon, else the information will be lost (net neutrality removed, the Internet will become another TV, essentially, and information They don't want you to have will be unavailable). And the "event" will make efforts nearly impossible.

And since there is so little time now, I fear it may already be too late.

[edit on 4/11/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I agree whole heartedly my knowledge about HAARP is very limited I read an article on it on this site a while ago and I meditated on it because I had one of my 'gut feelings' that this was a key subject. The images I saw showed extensive flooding throughout the world and groups of people saying "it couldn't be helped". without bringing to much negativity to the table 'they' are playing with technology that will change this earth and they are being manipulated by an extreme negative force. In a not so humerous way its 'funny' to see 'Them' (the ones in control the ones who think they are the 'gods of this earth) being manipulated in this way they have no idea, their egos distort their logic.

The flooding may be the rising of the sea level - or it could be torrential rains causing flooding... Depends on where on the time line they show up.

But yes... They think They're in control, but I see many lines connected to Them, pulling Them along. I am also concerned that They will initiate an explosion of the Yellowstone Caldera. That will wreak havoc worldwide.

I see so many paths... That is why I can't pin down what all They are going to try. But far too many of Their paths lead to a single result. We can welcome Nazi Germany ala the 21st Century. Martial Law - and a filling of the 600+ facilities that stand empty in this country (US of A) today that can hold an estimated 20 million citizens. Maybe more.

And the whole looks darker and darker as each day passes.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by slatsmandu
I find your story incredibly interesting. The way in which you write indicates to me that you are sincere about what you're saying. I would be interested in interviewing you on this subject. I find it facinating. If you're interested or just interested in speaking to someone privately please send me a message and we can exchange contact information. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you

I am pleased that you and others are getting something from this thread it means alot to me. I must keep on stressing that I am not special in any way and I feel immensely sorry for people who think they are. I am pleased that you find this subject fascinating, it goes to show that you are connected in some way I am sure. In regards to the interview I am more than happy to answer questions (depending on where the questions go) here on the thread that you may have. I must add however, that at the beginning of the week I had to start this thread, there was no getting away from it, those who understand this thread they will know what I mean. Now the thread is running the burst has gone. Which can only mean its served its purpose, what was the purpose? I don;t know! perhaps it was to show us that we are more similar than we think.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thank you. And I do find it facinating. Will you be interested in an interview or talking more about it? My email again is [email protected]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello I am a small 14 year old boy and i am also seeking some answers. i only read a couple of the posts on this thread. ever since i was very little i was also fascinated by the topic of UFOs and outer space. i always felt that i was different from others in a way that no one really understands my level of thinking and i was smarter than others in a different way but they never had a clue about it. i feel i understand people and why they do things but because i understand this no one understands what i do in response. i also used to be a very energetic kid that is always happy. i learned algebra in 4th grade without much difficulty. now i feel that my positive energy is being suppressed and i have been in a state of depression ever since 6th grade which was around 2 years ago for no absolute reason. i want to know why. right now im in 8th grade. only recently, last December, i was awoken by posts like these on the internet, but for some reason i felt i always knew the government was doing stuff like this to us. i didn't have much spiritual experiences or at least i don't remember them but when i heard about these alien conspiracies i was only in doubt for no more than 5 seconds because these things made sense to me very fast like a puzzle of why the world works this way. i also had many questions when i was younger of how the world works because it seemed unnatural to me of how systems here works. sometimes when i close my eyes i see a faint shadowing of a gray, in fact i wouldn't be surprised if in my past life i was one. i also have read visions of a huge earthquake in the west coast of america which i believe may happened, which is also where i live. i see many airplanes go by in the sky, more than usual and i have a suspicion that they are just elites getting out of the earthquake zone. i don't know what to do i can't just run away from my family and leave everyone to die. and i also want to know if anyone else has been depressed without a reason

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by slatsmandu
Thank you. And I do find it facinating. Will you be interested in an interview or talking more about it? My email again is [email protected]

Sorry, I wrote my previous post in a hurry and I didn't explain clearly, I would be happy to answer any questions you have, here on this thread for other people to share in the experiences, depending on where we go that is.Its important that people come across this thread and realise that they are not alone in their experiences

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join