It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal account of waking up can you relate to this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I am in my late 20's, I have a steady job, I am married, I don't have any kids (yet) theres nothing physically special about me,I am not a glory seeker, neither am I selling anything I am not part of a religious group and I do not believe the world will end in 2012. I am writing this first of all because I want you to know, I am just me, a regular guy. Over the last 12 months my life has taken a strange u turn and my life has changed dramatically well my perception of life that is. which is why I am writing this. All I ask is that you read this whole post before leaving any comments. There is so much that I want to write to try and get some answers but I understand that its not going to be possible.

At around 11-12 years old I became interested in U.F.O'S (alien space craft) not the EBE'S themseves they would come later. By the time I was 16 I had started to become aware of other aspects of life, I started to meditate and explore. By the time I was 19-20 I had met my wife and I was working in the city, by this time I had developed an interest in EBE'S thinking naively that there was only one type of entitiy namely the greys. Every 6 months I would get this sudden burst of information in my head, that would last for around 3-4 days I was so confused I couldn't make any sense of it,if it wasn't for my wife I am sure I would have been locked away into a mental home. Anyway as the years passed these sudden burst became more and more frequent and the information I received didn't make any sense at all! Nothing made sense at all up until around 12 months ago that is.

Last year I received this burst of information and I didn't/don't know what to do. it was all doom and gloom, it was terrible, words cannot express how I felt, Normally I filter the information and within a few days it disappears but not this.This is going to sound a little nutty but please keep an open mind, you would not believe how long its taken for me to finally write this.

The information I received and still receiving up to this very day is about lies,greed,decit,evil,war and most importantly the roles of the other ebe's that are most definately a threat to us. Everything revolves around Lies,cheating,death,bleak,darkness and the keyword CONTROL.

I am starting to get a grasp now how life works, how money,greed and evil creates this machine that controls everything and anyone, there are things going on in this world, which are just terrible. Its as if I have woken up from a nightmare in a nightmare. I am starting to think that this earth is a Prison? I ask myself why don't the 'ebe's stop whats happening? why do they 'ebe's allow it in the first place? what is there involvement in all of this? I am forever drawing spider diagrams trying to understand the levels of control but there are so many gaps. From my understanding there are many different types of EBE'S the ones that I am aware of are spirtually advanced and are trying to make people aware of things, the question is why?

I was hoping that maybe others could tell me about their experiences so I, along with others can start puting the pieces together from what I know there is an awakening process being carried out and our life is going to change dramatically.

I realise I have written alot but if you can relate to this thread and are interested about the information I have received I will write more.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Please elaborate on this information that is transcended into your thoughts there isn't much explanation we all know the world revolves around greed war famine control thats common sense.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

You mentioned drawing spider maps. Can you post those in here?

Also, do you ever write down the information that you receive? Have you kept some sort of diary?

What specifics do you remember from these messages?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
you have our attention, by all means tell us more. i haven't had any profound "information downloads" like you have, but i've had a few of my own encounters. i won't elaborate unless you want me to since this is your stage. =)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

You mentioned drawing spider maps. Can you post those in here? I don't want to post them at the moment

Also, do you ever write down the information that you receive? Have you kept some sort of diary? I started off keeping notes,excercise books infact on my meditations and the busts of information but now I don't need to, because the information that I received has made me into what I am.

What specifics do you remember from these messages?
I must say first of all these are not messages i.e not received as a telegram or a letter. These are bursts of information/pictures/words for example my latest burst of information was about dimensions - I woke up and had this thing in my head that was trying to explain dimensions. I will try to put it into words as best as I can but its really hard. I must note at this point it doesn't go away until I understand in my own words what its about.

Dimension - Basic explanation of dimensions, How craft materialise in and out of dimensions and what effect they have on this earth, I also learnt that there is technology on this planet that is interferring with a plan, there is a Group I like to call them the elite group on a level way higher than any government that is experimenting with something that can interweave with several dimensions.

Specifics are all what I would label as SPIRTUAL - TIME,DIMENSIONS,LIFE,MUSIC and KARMA.

I am at work therefore not really in the most comfortable zone to write in,

[edit on 8-4-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
you mentioned that our technology is disrupting a plan pertaining to dimensional shifting of sorts, can you elaborate on what that plan is and what technology is interfering with it?

also, the elite group project pertaining to interdimensional weaving - do you have any specifics on what this is? weapon? craft? are they trying to create something that persists in multiple dimensions simultaneously or are they just trying to shift between them?

[edit on 8-4-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

I would be very interested to hear about your experiences I haven't started a thread here to be on stage or to perform and entertain. I would just like to hear from others in regards to their experiences.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No problem, I guess I'll start by saying i too was interested in UFO's at a very young age. I remember checking out books on the subject from my elementary school library so it must have been somewhere around the time i was 6-8 years old. I think some would argue that since I exposed myself to it then I was more prone to seeing UFO's/aliens where perhaps there were none. I submit that it helped me understand the things I encountered to some degree. I grew up in a very small house on the Ohio/Pennsylvania border about 45 mins south of Lake Erie. The house was 2 floors, the 1st floor had an add-on room that I used for my bedroom. The 2nd floor was basically one large room with 2 very small rooms connected to it - one was the only bathroom in the house and the other we used as a computer room. The large room was my parents' bedroom.

One night I woke up because I had to use the bathroom. I got out of bed, walked across the living room, and went up the stairs. When I got to the top I could see a figure in the opposite corner. It appeared to be faintly luminescent - a soft white glow, but it could have just been that he was reflecting ambient light better than anything else in the room. Anyway, I just kept calm and proceeded to the bathroom. I stood there stunned for a few minutes trying to figure out what I just saw. After I did my business I opened the door enough to let the light pour out into the bedroom and peeked out. He was gone. I didn't go to the bathroom at night for about a year after that. =)

One could argue that my mind was playing tricks on me. If that's what you want to believe, fine. The second noteworthy experience is a little more solid, though.

We had moved to a new house when I was 14. One night, while I was dreaming (why doesn't this stuff ever happen in daylight?), I heard a voice whisper my name as if it were trying to get my attention. I heard it a few more times after not being able to find the source of the voice (in my dream). I heard it again and started to wake up. I heard it again as I awakened and shouted "what?!", but got no reply. I was convinced there was someone/something in my room with me. I just froze and tried to pretend I fell asleep. I didn't tell anyone about it, I just convinced myself that I was still half-asleep and there was nothing more to it. About a month later...Since we had some room in the new house, I would have my friends come over on weekends. One of my friends fell asleep on my bed. I went into the living room and slept on the couch. The next morning he started telling me about some voice that kept whispering MY name. He also claims he saw a figure in the corner of the room that, by description, resembles the one i mentioned in my first story.

I tend to be skeptical, but I know I have experienced these things. I am perfectly willing to believe that everything I've encountered is in my head - except for the whispering thing. How can it be in my head if someone else, without prior knowledge of my experience, is able to corroborate it? Whether or not it was "alien" is another argument, but it seems to me any spirit that knew me wouldn't mistake my friend for me.

I retell some of these stories periodically in hopes that someone will be able to give me some insight or share experiences that may validate them in my mind. By all means post any comments or questions.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33

(why doesn't this stuff ever happen in daylight?)

Exactly! I was wondering the same thing, why do most close encounters happen at night? Perhaps before/during/after sleep? Maybe because we are still in a slightly altered state of conciousness...

I heard it again and started to wake up. I heard it again as I awakened and shouted "what?!", but got no reply.

Haha, that had to be funny if seen from a 3rd person perspective. *zzzZZzz* WHAT!?!!....

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This happens differently to me sometimes in hidden messages. It happens only when I sleep. Those are the only dreams I have some nights I will sleep without dreaming and then every so often I will get these technology bursts of new things I have never seen. Also periodically I will get preminitions of the future either something that will happen in my life or something that will happen in the world. The that I dream happen in the future do those started when I was 11 years old.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

you mentioned that our technology is disrupting a plan pertaining to dimensional shifting of sorts, can you elaborate on what that plan is and what technology is interfering with it?

also, the elite group project pertaining to interdimensional weaving - do you have any specifics on what this is? weapon? craft? are they trying to create something that persists in multiple dimensions simultaneously or are they just trying to shift between them?

[edit on 8-4-2008 by an0maly33]

From what I understand we (when I say we 'I mean humans' but its not we, its them the elite) they are in places / dimensions that they shouldn't be in, its not right at the moment, they are being manipulated by others and its interferring with time its not right, this is just the tip of the iceberg you have to understand it goes so deep and theres only one outcome. They are trying to get to point C before going through A and B there are so many factors involved so many, for example there are keepers of time and there are protocols for almost everything out there that we don't understand.

Your experience seems to be more physical than metaphysical I myself have never encountered other beings in a concious state only through meditation in an altered state.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000
This happens differently to me sometimes in hidden messages. It happens only when I sleep. Those are the only dreams I have some nights I will sleep without dreaming and then every so often I will get these technology bursts of new things I have never seen. Also periodically I will get preminitions of the future either something that will happen in my life or something that will happen in the world. The that I dream happen in the future do those started when I was 11 years old.

Why is it always hidden messages? why not just break it in to small chunks for us to process why is it always cryptic ,I lost count how many times I have asked this question out loud Who do you think is giving you the information? do you feel they are good or bad or neutral?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
the only thing i have that's more metaphysical - probably just dreams, but i had a dream once that i was being carried away by grays. i was swearing and shouting - i struggled with them and got a leg free and managed to kick one in the head. as soon as i did that one of the others "shocked" me in my side. between my bottom rib and my hip. it was an intense tingling that bordered on pain - almost like the feeling you get when a limb falls asleep. i have heard others tell similar stories about being shocked in the same place. i wonder if this is something that's common that can be explained away as a pinched nerve or something. the thing is, i haven't really had any encounters since then - about 10 years now. however, in the last year or so i've started having dreams that seem almost prophetic about how we will soon be invaded and ruled by "them".

yeah it sounds like crazy talk, but i promise i'm not crazy. as i said, i'm willing to accept (and i pretty much already have accepted) that these are just dreams. they are some of the most vivid i have ever had though.

in another dream the power was getting cut everywhere. people were getting scared and started to gather so they would at least have the comfort of company. there seemed to be a universal understanding that something was wrong and that we should all be careful and even hide. i found myself joining a group that had gathered in a vacant office space. it was a room that had one entrance and we decided to keep the door closed hoping we wouldn't be found. there was no light whatsoever. after a while we heard the door open and people started screaming - not in fear, but because they were dying. it was their plan all along. it was easier to get rid of us when we weren't scattered. i managed to slip out and get away. i think they let me escape. i found others who were also spared and they said we were "chosen". we all watched the aliens fly away in their ships and when we turned around there was a massive structure left behind by them. as if they were marking us as conquered and leaving us a sign that they would be back.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
interesting read, I don't know if it was real or a dream because I wasn't there and I am not you. However, I will say, I know now that they are not what they appear to be and definately are not to be trusted, however, I don't know if they would use some force to quieten you normally it would be done by inducing the cortex.

The ones that began working with us a long time ago were the ones 'they' should have stuck with, you can't trick these ebe's they know our every move 3 steps ahead.

We are kind of veering away from the original thread as I was interested in hearing from anyone with any similar experiences with the bursts of information.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Id love you to write more..... im 25, and often feel like im recieving information at that point just before falling asleep and sometimes in a dream.... its always images and sometimes words, and sometimes i dont remember it till the middle of the next day..... its very odd and very hard to explain

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Id love you to write more..... im 25, and often feel like im recieving information at that point just before falling asleep and sometimes in a dream.... its always images and sometimes words, and sometimes i dont remember it till the middle of the next day..... its very odd and very hard to explain

Great news cosmicstorm, thats what I am talking about, before I go to sleep I always get images coming through, its not exactly like watching tv its more like being a fly on the wall. listening and watching things What words do you receive just before you fall asleep?

Just before I fall asleep and I mean just about at that point between conciousness and unconconciousness I get so many images in my mind or I hear dialogue between several people I keep a pen and paper by the side of my bed and I say to myself I must write this down but by the time I have said it I am asleep and when I wake up I just can't remember what it was I was upposed to write down, then during the day I remember.

I will give you an example, (Just one of thousands literally) I recently had this image of a a boat at sea there was ice all around the water and the boat was breaking the ice up as it trawled through the waters it was cold and the people on board were breathing heavily, there was mist or some sort of fog and then suddenly the fog cleared (it wasn't fog I just couldn't see clearly) and they found themselves in this place where the sun was shining there weren't any clouds and the sky was an orangey colour and I got the feeling that this was a place inside the earth, it sounds crazy just writing this but I just know that this place exists.

The reason I know that this is not some kind of one off mind fantasy is because, I can bring on these viewings all the time all I have to do is sit down, close my eyes and just relax, First stage is to see images of normal day to day stuff then I relax a little more and clear out those images then things start to slow down, then I begin to see stuff. I don't have to meditate for this to happen though it can happen when I am driving, when I am walking and when I am sitting at the computer. I have absolutely no control of the bursts of information neither can I predict when its goign to happen it just does and if I don't so something that needs to be done it will stay with me and there is absolutely no way to shake it off. For instance I really didn't want to write any of this, I would be quite happy just to not say anything but I have to find similar people who are experiencing this, I don't know why. If other people that read this can relate to what I am saying they will know exactly what I mean

I am not really writing it down well and its starting to sound a bit funny after reading what I am writing.

Keyword - RELAXATION IS THE KEY

[edit on 9-4-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

By the information you've given, it sure sounds like your having bursts of Theta Brain Waves. Much information can be & has been gathered by many people whilst in this state. It's where a lot of theories and ideas come from. Many of our top scientists, mathematicians, artists, Entrepreneurs generally experience elevated levels of Theta!

In short - Theta Brainwaves engage the inner and intuitive subconscious

I suggest you have a read on the internet or the library about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

By the information you've given, it sure sounds like your having bursts of Theta Brain Waves. Much information can be & has been gathered by many people whilst in this state. It's where a lot of theories and ideas come from. Many of our top scientists, mathematicians, artists, Entrepreneurs generally experience elevated levels of Theta!

In short - Theta Brainwaves engage the inner and intuitive subconscious

I suggest you have a read on the internet or the library about it.

I know what you are saying but the bursts are different experience in comparison with the altered state. I maybe didn't explain it to well, its like a massive amount of information is just planted in your head.

Where it comes from I don't know, that is why I was hoping that others may be able to help me out by filling in the gaps. You have to understand I am not looking for any recognition or anyone to hang on my every word I was maybe hoping that others could share their experiences. Some of the latest information is about understanding from others and learning together. To deep to go into but thats the gist.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
To the OP...
Google Ken Carey who's the author of "The Starseed Transmissions".

The way you are describing this "information" you are "receiving" sounds very much like how things started out for this author. Here's how he explained it:

The messages first came in a non-verbal form in waves or pulsations, that carried the concise symbolic content of what I term "meta-conceptual information". Automatically it would seem the nearest approximating words or phrases from the English language would be assigned to ride, as it were, the fluctuations of the nonverbal communications....
The communications that are presented seem to have been transmitted neurobiologically. As I communed with these spatial intelligences, our bio-gravitational fields, seemed to merge, our awarenesses blend, my nervous system seemed to become available to them as a channel for communication.

Source: Carey, Ken, "The Starseed Transmissions:An Extraterrestrial Report", Kansas City, 1982.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Please elaborate on this information that is transcended into your thoughts there isn't much explanation we all know the world revolves around greed war famine control thats common sense.

You say this as if everyone knows this, it maybe common sense to you but there are so many people out there that don't know how the world works. They believe that the governments and authorities are looking after them and that they have their best interest at heart, Last year I became so frustrated with all this, I literally felt like I was a toy and they were just playing with me I went out into the garden looked up and shouted and asked them what they wanted me to do one person what can one person do! Sounds crazy doesn't it but thats the truth absolute truth.

Of course nothing happened however, a few days later I woke up and it felt like all the information had organised itself into the correct order (like a rubics cube) and I began to understand, I began to understand the complex structures of authority I began to understand how everything we have been taught is a lie I began to understand how the media works,everywhere I looked I could see what it all meant, I started to understand the truth about star gates/dimensions and their interferrence with them I started to understand about how everything had a conciousness I started to understand about how Karma works I saw confirmation of what I was experiencing on TV,Internet,radio,meditations,newspapers. all by certain words or phrases, like listening to a song and hearing certain lyrics that pertain to the particular subject I had been taught,

One example, Keep an open mind on this. I have never been interested in stargates before, they just didn't interest me at all, however, since receiving a particualr burst of information I now know that there are star gates on this planet and I know that the elite are distorting our time by trying to use them, when I say trying that is exactly what I mean they don't know what they are doing, its complete madness to let them loose with these things, we are heading for complete and utter chaos!!!! I don't want this thread to turn in to another end of the world thread that debates 2012 so I won't go into detail but if you can relate to what I have written or provide some information to which may help that would be good.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join