It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal account of waking up can you relate to this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I know exactly what you are writing about, acquiring the knowledge you speak of is extremely painful for me, I unlike you have no significant other to share with so sadly I have turned to drugs to escape the pain.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
To the OP...
Google Ken Carey who's the author of "The Starseed Transmissions".

The way you are describing this "information" you are "receiving" sounds very much like how things started out for this author. Here's how he explained it:
The messages first came in a non-verbal form in waves or pulsations, that carried the concise symbolic content of what I term "meta-conceptual information". Automatically it would seem the nearest approximating words or phrases from the English language would be assigned to ride, as it were, the fluctuations of the nonverbal communications....
The communications that are presented seem to have been transmitted neurobiologically....
Source: Carey, Ken, "The Starseed Transmissions:An Extraterrestrial Report", Kansas City, 1982.

A prime example of this whole experience I am sitting here at my PC at work, you have just advised me to look into 'starseed transmission' as I am reading your post the name ASHTAR comes into my mind. Well not really a name but a feeling of a name not words but feeling of words - Does that make sense. I google the starseed transmission and come across that name. Which at that point all my hairs on my neck stood up I am now in a state of shock in between scared and intrigued. Questions are now arising in my mind? why did you post that specific post? how do you know about this star transmission? what is a star transmission?

if you know something that would help me out, just tell me instead of all the games. am I opening up too many cans of worms here for my own protection

[edit on 9-4-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
I know exactly what you are writing about, acquiring the knowledge you speak of is extremely painful for me, I unlike you have no significant other to share with so sadly I have turned to drugs to escape the pain.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear that I am not going to sit here and talk about drugs because thats your life can I ask you has the negative information you received outweighed the positive, do you feel you are being attacked meta physically? ifso Negative information has much more effect than the positive but I have learnt that speaking about it is much better than keeping it swirling around inside. If you don't have anyone you can always start a thread here and share it.

Diverting away from the thread but to keep on track, from what I understand the 'spiritual' good guys are trying to balance this out.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

A prime example of how this thing works I am sitting at my PC at work you have just advised me to look into 'starseed transmission' straight away as I am reading your post the name ASHTAR comes into my mind. Well not really a name but a feeling of a name not words but feeling of words - Does that make sense. I google the starseed transmission and come across that name. Which at that point all my hairs on my neck stood up I am now scared and intrigued. Questions are now arising in my mind? why did you post that specific post? how do you know about this star transmission? what is a star transmission?

if you know something that would help me out, just tell me instead of all the games. am I opening up too many cans of worms here for my own protection

Ken Carey's communications are not connected to that ASHTAR stuff -- but if I were you, stop by a bookstore today and purchase a copy of The Starseed Transmissions. I think this book will give you some food for thought as far as what you and so many others have been experiencing.
In this book, the messenger says that we are spiritual beings who are awakening in the last part of this century and the beginning of the next (which is now).

Many of us here in this forum have experienced what some call, depending on where they are coming from all of this a "spontaneous kundalini-like awakening". Also google the term Kundalini but other cultures have other names for this phenomenon. The more out there who experience something like this, which then continues as an on-going process, the more others out there will experience it too. It's sort of passed on from one person to the next... like dharma. Contact with someone else who has been through this type of spiritual emergence might trigger this process in themselves too .. not always, but sometimes this occurs. Other times it just arises spontaneously regardless if that person is a meditator or not... we're beyond that now...
Hope this makes sense but you really do have to read up on all of this. I've been through it myself... happened back in the early 90's.. and it still continues on an on and off basis. And I should add that it's at once scary and exhilarating.. if that makes sense. But your life is changed in many compelling ways once this process is triggered off.
At any rate, we each go through our own unique experiences with this yet there are a lot of similarities too.

Also check out the information on this page... Dr. Stan Grof (and his wife)is a world renowned authority on the phenomenon of 'spiritual emergence".
www.realization.org...

SPIRITUAL EMERGENCY:
When Personal Transformation Becomes a Crisis
by Stanislav Grof, M.D. (Editor) and Christina Grof (Editor)

Spiritual experience can feel like bliss, but it can also feel like hell. It can cause hallucinations, seizures, pain, panic attacks, mania, severe depression -- all the symptoms of physical and mental illness.

When people suffer this way, they may feel like they're going crazy, and their doctors may agree. But the authors of this book think that in many cases, such a diagnosis is mistaken. They urge the adoption of a new category of clinical diagnosis, "spiritual emergency."

This book contains fourteen papers, many of them excellent, by doctors and other experts on the following types of spiritual crises:

1. The shamanic crisis.
2. Awakening of kundalini.
3. Episodes of unitive consciousness ("peak experiences").
4. Psychological renewal through return to the center.
5. The crisis of psychic opening.
6. Past-life experiences.
7. Communications with spirit guides and "channeling."
8. Near-death experiences.
9. Experiences of close encounters with UFOs.
10. Possession states.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

If other people that read this can relate to what I am saying they will know exactly what I mean

I know exactly what you're saying.

I must confess that when I started to read your first post I got a chill in my spine.
I can relate to a lot of what you're saying.

I am also 25 (as the young lady above). I have been interested in UFOs since I was around 14, the EBEs interest came later, weird messages, weird dreams, well.. very similar story here.

But what caught my attention was when you said about "burst of information".

Oh man... It's these kind of stories and account by people I have no reason to doubt that makes me think I'm NOT going crazy after all.

I don't have much to say that you don't already know, but perhaps I'll help ease your mind by saying:

Yes, there are others (including this guy here in southern Brazil) that get this mixed-up messages all the time.
Yes, there is something BIG out there going very wrong or at least not in the right track for everyone.
Yes, there really are people waking up for this on a daily basis.

I also don't claim to know everything (actually I feel I have more questions then answers), and as also said I don't intend to be on stage here nor to perform and entertain anyone with these stories and THAT IS WHY I have never talked or posted anything like this before here. Good thing you did and just "drag me" along..

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Your post gave me a chill, when I read that you are pleased your not going mad, I lost count how many times I have said this to my wife

please post your experiences I along with others would be very very very intrigued to hear them, don't worry about what other people think you know whats going on I know whats going on and so do many others out there, perhaps sharing experiences about waking up may help somehow, I started this thread because I had to not because I wanted to, I feel totally exposed to al sorts of critcism, but, at least now I have more to room for more information. Thats how it works.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
franspeakfree

Read Grof's book. You need a better understanding of what's happening to you now. IMHO.

Believe me, many of us here have gone through the same exact thing you are going through now. But don't misunderstand me, it's REAL... and the information that's being communicated to you is coming from a place that's REAL too.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Of course nothing happened however, a few days later I woke up and it felt like all the information had organised itself into the correct order (like a rubics cube) and I began to understand, I began to understand the complex structures of authority I began to understand how everything we have been taught is a lie I began to understand how the media works,everywhere I looked I could see what it all meant, I started to understand the truth about star gates/dimensions and their interferrence with them I started to understand about how everything had a conciousness I started to understand about how Karma works I saw confirmation of what I was experiencing on TV,Internet,radio,meditations,newspapers. all by certain words or phrases, like listening to a song and hearing certain lyrics that pertain to the particular subject I had been taught,

Can you elaborate on these things? like explain them in more detail... the truth about karma and dimensions inparticular....... have you watched the 'esoteric agenda'? and do you feel there is truth to it?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ken Carey's communications are not connected to that ASHTAR stuff --

Thanks for the info, this has been happening for many years now I would say that I consider myself intuative,I have been meditatiing for over 15 years. Theres alot to me than I write but I am definately not going down that route until I feel comfortable.

I will hold off with the ASHTAR / star transmission as something doesn't feel right there and my gut feeling is that at this moment in time don't trust the content

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ken Carey's communications are not connected to that ASHTAR stuff --

Thanks for the info, this has been happening for many years now I would say that I consider myself intuative,I have been meditatiing for over 15 years. Theres alot to me than I write but I am definately not going down that route until I feel comfortable.

I will hold off with the ASHTAR / star transmission as something doesn't feel right there and my gut feeling is that at this moment in time don't trust the content

The only reason why I mentioned The Starseed Transmission was because the author of that book goes into quite some detail about his awakening process ... just thought to refer you to information that I thought you might find helpful and something that you could relate to in regards to what you are experiencing now.

It also goes into information about how many of us on this planet have been or are going to experience this awakening process too...

I didn't want to go as far as mentioning Grof's work but after reading over your posts here again, I thought maybe I would mention it just in case you are not aware of his material. It's information that I think you need to know.

So... my suggestion for you would to read Grof's book. I think you are going through a crisis now and the information in that book will help you understand what's happening with you at this present time.
In the mean time, I strongly advise you TO STOP MEDITATING ... at least for now. You need to slow down this process especially if you are working and trying to keep things on an even keel.

In other words, you need to come back down to EARTH now and be VERY careful not to fall into a GURU MODE... lol. Granted the information one gets during these times are amazing to say the least, you also have to take time out just to process things and you won't be able to do that unless you slow down this process by not meditating for awhile... your dream life is most likely already in 'active mode' anyway....

I've been a meditator since the 80's .. for many years now. I know what I'm talking about. lol

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I went through the guru,ego,teaching stage in my early twenties, I was so far off this planet when I met my wife you wouldn't believe I made the concious decision to choose earth than to fly away with the faeries (as my wife puts it) I am definately not having a crisis, my life is good 'touch wood' The information I receive whilst meditating is completely different than the bursts. The bursts are 100% E.T If I were to draw a diagram it would show that the bursts of information are running parallel with what we call the spirit worlds however, they do not and would not touch because they are in different time shifts / dimensions. EBE'S have their own 'spirit worlds' I know and the number of dimensions is immense

Again we are detracting from the thread which is to hear from others regarding their wake up calls and to see if they can relate to what I am saying and put our experiences together

I appreciate your knowledge

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Please share with us your information!
I would love to hear it!

PS -- didn't mean to sound like a know-it-all but you're new here and I'm not sure how much you know or don't know about things of this nature.

But now I'm seeing that you are quite knowledgeable in this area. That's good to know!

I'm glad you are not going through a crisis with any of this... but many people do... as I'm sure you already know. Some people should not follow through with their "awakenings"... some people can't handle it. My concern was that possibly you were one of those people so I was just making suggestions for you on what you can do to help slow things down. It's better to err on the side of caution in cases like this.

[

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

The thing is this is only my experience I am not trying to teach anyone anything here, I am aware that Karma exists,I don't want to get into the symantecs of how I know but a simple test for anyone to see is, spend a day being nice to everyone you meet go the extra mile and then wait and see where it leads you. 'This is just a very basic example' there are so many levels of karma and to write about them here would serve no purpose as I don't know the people on here and I would only open myself up even more.

On a human level I have learnt that our spiritual understanding is almost to the point of an embarassment compared with the fundamental E.T'S

The fact that they tried to get one over on them when the ebe's knew exactly what they were going to do is madness. When I was younger I would spend countless nights meditating and asking them for forgiveness and not to punish us for trying to use their technology for evil, I would speak to the fundamental ebe's to apologise for the way that our governments have treated them and that not all humans are like that. Power corrupt the mind like acid.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Please share with us your information!
I would love to hear it!

PS -- didn't mean to sound like a know-it-all but you're new here and I'm not sure how much you know or don't know about things of this nature.

But now I'm seeing that you are quite knowledgeable in this area. That's good to know!

I'm glad you are not going through a crisis with any of this... but many people do... as I'm sure you already know. Some people should not follow through with their "awakenings"... some people can't handle it. My concern was that possibly you were one of those people so I was just making suggestions for you on what you can do to help slow things down. It's better to err on the side of caution in cases like this.

[

Sure don't worry its ok I have met many people some good some bad I would have to say I am very weary of people in this field as so many of them have egos . I really want to speak to you and I am feeling that I must but I got to go now and get on with some work I will log on later

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, the reason why I thought you were experiencing a crisis with all of this was when you made the statement below:

"if you know something that would help me out, just tell me instead of all the games. am I opening up too many cans of worms here for my own protection"

So for this reason, I gave you information that I thought might be of some help to you... afterall, you DID ask me to tell you anything that I thought might help you.

So once again, some of us would love to hear the information that you have received in regards to those experiences you mentioned in the OP.

Perhaps if you tell us what information you've received.. this may allow some of us to share our own information too!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I went through the guru,ego,teaching stage in my early twenties, I was so far off this planet when I met my wife you wouldn't believe I made the concious decision to choose earth than to fly away with the faeries (as my wife puts it) I am definately not having a crisis, my life is good 'touch wood' The information I receive whilst meditating is completely different than the bursts. The bursts are 100% E.T If I were to draw a diagram it would show "that the bursts of information are running parallel with what we call the spirit worlds however, they do not and would not touch because they are in different time shifts / dimensions. EBE'S have their own 'spirit worlds' I know and the number of dimensions is immense

Again we are detracting from the thread which is to hear from others regarding their wake up calls and to see if they can relate to what I am saying and put our experiences together

I appreciate your knowledge

Ok... just to get things off to a running start, I can relate, at least to some extent, to what you are saying below:
"The information I receive whilst meditating is completely different than the bursts. The bursts are 100% E.T If I were to draw a diagram it would show that the bursts of information are running parallel with what we call the spirit worlds however, they do not and would not touch because they are in different time shifts / dimensions. EBE'S have their own 'spirit worlds' I know and the number of dimensions is immense"

But before I do that, could you please tell us more what these "bursts" are like? The term "burst" sounds like it might feel like an "impulse" of some sort? Can you go into any detail on your "bursts" experiences? What are they like?

I myself call them "ZINGS" -- I'm serious btw. I've discussed these zings of mine before in this forum sometime last year or so.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why is it always hidden messages? why not just break it in to small chunks for us to process why is it always cryptic ,I lost count how many times I have asked this question out loud Who do you think is giving you the information? do you feel they are good or bad or neutral?

The ones about the future in general are bad. But the ones containing my own life help me to shape my future. Say I have one of these dreams I will see the dream from two sides one good and one bad, when that perticular event happens I will get a memory flash and I will remember both things and I pick the good one. And when I pick the either one (I will pick the good one) the event goes the way the dream went.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ahhhh, I get it now! I should have said you were getting information downloads from our space-brothers! I've noted now what explanations you do and don't accept.

Sorry for giving you the prosaic answer that you didn't want! Theta brainwaves are not an altered state at all. You can be in theta while your awake and have the most amazing revelations. It's not like some acid trip!

Believe it or not, I do know what your talking about because I experience very similar things. However, I believe they come from me, just like my mundane thoughts. Humans can think quite brilliant things without the need for a third party.

I honestly suggest reading about them before you take leaps of logic to off-world sources. At the end of the day, there's no way you can prove where they are coming from at all so it's best to keep an open mind!

Do you have a time frame for your 'revelations'? Something that we can hold you too? Something you will be able to tell me - "I told you so"? Give me one event that will happen soon if you are indeed that sure - and aren't (as you say) a glory seeker!

At this point, you haven't said anything I haven't heard here before!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000

The ones about the future in general are bad. But the ones containing my own life help me to shape my future. Say I have one of these dreams I will see the dream from two sides one good and one bad, when that perticular event happens I will get a memory flash and I will remember both things and I pick the good one. And when I pick the either one (I will pick the good one) the event goes the way the dream went.

Mind if I paraphrase you on what you are saying above just so I can make sure that I understand what you are saying?

So first off, most of your "precognitive dreams" show negative events, right?
But the dreams that are related to your own life are different because when you have them, you first see the event unfolding in a way that has a negative outcome... and then you see the same event unfolding where it ends up having a positive outcome, right?
So you then choose what ever you did in that part of your dream that had a positive outcome when the real event comes up in your life that turned out to be just like that dream.

That's cool! Pretty amazing that you get dreams like that! I would say you're pretty lucky in that regard!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have not had anything yet. Like I said when I have dreams they are cryptic. I had one recently I don't know what it did with anything. I was in a mall and it seemed to be on a alien world, there were some sort of guards around and everybody seemed to be in perfect lines and controlling things. I was in the basement of this mall/building and I was trying to find the exit and trying to escape from something and when I got to the exit the dream ended in past dreams I have been in a similiar place but escaping something like EBE's it was really weird. Those were not like the ones containg my personal life where I had to make a decision. I did have one about 9/11 before the event happened the event happened in July of 2001. It was where I was with my brother and my mother and we where at a skeletal building. And I was trying o warn people to get out and I got down to the ground and there was an explosion. And I went up to save people and my brother and mother got on the ground some how and I got on the ground and the dream was over there where like 30 other people there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join