It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just a rundown of Mysterious Lights seen around the world in the last few days...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is really pretty cool.. I didnt post a reply to the OP's original post but I kept an eye on it every now and then.. and well what can you say?
2 days ago he told everyone to watch the skies on April 22nd for a massive UFO flyover and it is happening.. The news report said that these same things are being seen all over the world.. What more can you ask for?
Sure you could dig up a stray sighting in MUFON on just about any day of the week but this isnt a stray sighting it is a huge sighting..
Im not saying the guys a prophet but wow, what are the odds lol..

to the OP

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Been scanning the sky and found nothing but thats usually my luck

I have never seen a ufo but my little brother has?Come to think of it I've never seen an alien or God so I'm batting 1000

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
This is really pretty cool.. I didnt post a reply to the OP's original post but I kept an eye on it every now and then.. and well what can you say?
2 days ago he told everyone to watch the skies on April 22nd for a massive UFO flyover and it is happening..

Please forgive me for saying so, but if the promised "massive UFO flyover," was indeed happening, wouldn't most of us have seen it? Wouldn't there be new reports? There was certainly plenty of coverage over the O'Hare incident...now if you will excuse me, I am going back up on my roof to await the UFO Air Show or the Great Pumpkin, which ever comes first.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well i gotta hand it to the OP, though he was slightly off on the day "In my time zone", That doesn't mean somewhere around the world it wasn't April 22nd. . . I was originally skeptical, however currently i am very intrigued and very interested, I hope this is "The real deal". . . Ive been waiting many moons for this to happen

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Awesome lights! I have the video I will post it soon..

Keep in mind this isn't just a typical one craft sighting spotted by one person, this is a formation sighting, over a large city, most likely seen by many. Mass delusion? I think not.

Mystery Lights Spotted Flying 'In Formation' In Fla. Skies
www.local6.com...
mfile.akamai.com...

Mysterious Lights Spotted Over North Phoenix
www.kpho.com...

Unexplained light formations spotted above Valley
www.abc15.com...

Now err, here's the question..How the heck to the OP? Was this a feeling, a vision, a dream you had? Or what was it.. Thanks OP for bringing another aspect to the Phoenix sightings, a sort of confirmation. Let's see if this turns into a big story like the stephenville UFOs, also let's see what the gummint says, I say they claim flares again

[edit on 22-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just pranksters sending up glowing lights of some kind.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
reply to post by ATSGUY

Good one! ATSGUY Nothing like that ever happens here in OZ, why is it the USA gets all the fun?

My first and only UFO siting was in Essex, UK back in 1977, myself and a two other mates were out camping when this bright object descended in the next paddock, we just froze in complete amazment while figures moved around in the bright obmitted light from the craft.

man thats awsome, how long did it stay in the sky and how did it leave?

I also have a theory of why these things happen in the us. Maybe because there are so many people that dont belive in them that they have to fly over the U.S. just to raddle some minds.

and also i dont no if the phoenix lights, will this one count as the fly over...i mean wasn't it supposed to be over the entire country or world, but oh well. And besides it seems kind of small...oh well the day is still young!

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i too have been scanning the sky and i saw these weird craft, i took the pic when i was standing in my back yard.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

Mystrery lights pop up almost everyday now. i can just say a date and there will most likely be a sighting that day.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

There are, go read forums, you will find a thread about phoenix lights happening again. Apparently there are claims of it happening all over the world in news threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Hakii]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Light shows are great, They are not little green men. They are just like me and you. They just belong in the Air Forces of this world. This is a big hoax perpetrated by our government. Oil is screaming higher and something is up for sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Its April 22nd 18:36 here in UK so I'm going to start visualising now

If you want to get in the right frame of mind, Youtube 'What the Bleep do we know', It explains why this could actually work in terms of Quantum Physics, plus its a great film.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
I bet there is a sighting of something every night of the week. I could predict a sighting next friday...

sorry to be so cynical, its taken years of hard work

My thoughts and points exactly.

Prey on the weak and fool the stupid then watch them go berzerk with the upmost joy.

Go read the OP's predictions again, he is 100% wrong. There was supposed to be a MASS UFO FLYOVER, something HUGE and WORLWIDE. Not just a repeat event of a past incident.

Well being that we're on the lines of superstition... it's now 11:11 so the spirits of the universe are talking to me and I need to make a prediction. I feel it. If everyone manifests their intent on seeing the numbers 11:11, they will! And when they do it will make them excited! Even though it means absolutely nothing.

I apologize for the harshness though I don't regret it. The mind set that you can just sit around and visualize your reality into existence without action is plain silly and really a bad disease that is spreading throughout Humanity ever since the secret and a few other money making scams. That's for another thread.

Good luck making something of nothing and screaming the OP was right at every little sighting... those which happen daily.

P.s. The fact that some high ranking moderators endorse this as true shows either that they are extremely gullible, not as bright as I thought they were, or simply trying to boost their site's importance and internal traffic, thus having an external effect. The lights in Pheonix were on the 21st, not the 22. We were promised the 22nd.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternalThe mind set that you can just sit around and visualize your reality into existence without action is plain silly and really a bad disease that is spreading throughout Humanity ever since the secret and a few other money making scams.

You are aware that we CAN 'mass think' things into existence, change or create events and predict events right? Perhaps take a good look at Global Consciousness Project and try to explain that with standard science and physics and 'what we know'.

Good luck though, top scientists have not explained it yet, lots of theories, none that fit conventional science. I'm only saying that we don't know everything, in fact the percentage of what we know vs. all there is to know, is probably a small percentage, I'm thinking around 2-5%. Think about that.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

The day is not gone, and I can sense them giving off energies of the most unconditional love. This is what they would like back.

~ If you look to the skies with doubt or fear, that is not good.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Being the 22nd, the only mass sightings of craft in the sky today are tons of jets leaving because Red Flag is over. Its been a constant fly over of F16s, F22s, F17s and so on.

Is that what you were talking about? If so, congrats! It came true!!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is all and fine but if we should mass think anything to happen it should be food for the hungry, no more wars, or peace to everyone, no more IRS or maybe a President that is honest and will fight for the people etc..

Also makes me wonder about this prediction and those lights. Was it a hoax masterminded by the OP? Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Only thing "strange" that happened today here (Huila Colombia S.A.), were several "objects" that according to witness appeared out of nowhere, and floated down on parachutes. (appearing out of nowhere could mean dropped from a great height)The national police quickly gathered them up. Since I doubt that UFO´s use parachutes, must be terrestrial, the local news channel (RCN- Colombia) gave no further info. I cant find any other news regarding this. Though now that I think about it, there is a volcano, in Huila that has been acting up, so they could be some sort of measuring devices, that drifted off target.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Mystrery lights pop up almost everyday now. i can just say a date and there will most likely be a sighting that day.

Ok, go for it then.. Pick a date and we'll see if there are unexplained "moving" lights in the night sky that are reported on at least 4 major news sites (drudge, fox, cnn, msnbc and numerous local sites) and are reported in more than one state and country..

Like i said, im not saying the guy is a prophet but it is a pretty cool coincidence .
Ill be looking for your post and the date..

[edit on 4/22/2008 by Kr0n0s]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join