It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Many people will think I am crazy but please. There is talk of a massive ufo fly over soon. Remember this, deep intention manifests. What that means (and I know this sounds crazy) is if enough people focus their thoughts on one event, the event happens.

If a mass population focus their thoughts with deep intention of a massive fly over on a certain moment in time, the event WILL manifest. Keep in mind, the heart's intention must be there. THIS is the greatest secret of overcoming the illusionary way of life we are forced to live. The masses are taught fear, and that's exactly what they manifest on a mass scale. You should really think about this and not just block it out; open up to it. This is the true power of mankind, and it has been corrupted for centuries. Our galactic brothers are NOT to be feared (as they have been taught to be). Love is their message, and what mankind is in desperate need of. So please, with your heart's intention

Look up at the sky this April 22nd, and think of this.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh Lord.

Can you please tell us how you know this. Then tell us what happens when April 22nd passes us by and nothing happens....do you come back and say I was wrong, or I just made this up for the heck of it?

These hokey pokey phoney bologna predictions are hillarious. THEY NEVER come true. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Im flagging this so I can find it again. Then on April 22, I will come back here and ask the big question.....

[edit on 3-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Even if a mass of people could manifest something, which I doubt they can anyway, there is not enough people who believe in this UFO fly over thing anyway. The majority of people will be focused on the same two things they are always focusing on, money being the other one…

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The majority of people will be focused on the same two things they are always focusing on, money being the other one…

LMAO. Well, the OP did say LOVE was their message. So maybe if enough people LOVE *wink wink* they will come...

Oh, there is a line I so want to type...but dont want to get warned
...if they....love, er....they will come.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'll give this a Vulcan eye raise of suspician but keep an eye out all the same. It's not that I don't believe, I'm just getting skeptical in my old age of 19.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This thread is just a message of what could happen if people put their hearts to it. There's no making anything up. If nothing happens that will be because there are too many cold hearts out there that aren't warm enough. That's the sad part, not enough humans believe this, that would be the only reason it wouldn't be manifested

..... but we can wake up and change that
Believe

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

If nothing happens that will be because there are too many cold hearts out there that aren't warm enough. That's the sad part, not enough humans believe this, that would be the only reason it wouldn't be manifested

Hmmm. So what exactly are your calculations on what is enough warm hearts for an event like this to happen? Do 100,000 people have to wish it for it to happen? If 100,000 people wish it, but 150,000 have cold hearts....will it not happen?

Im just trying to understand your logic here.

With your logic...if enough people wish enough to be billionaires, then we will be billionaires.

Something tells me this is faulty logic.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes, and the predictions that repeatedly fall through help a bit towards making those cold hearts. People, hundred, sometimes thousands, have opened their harts just as you want, and yet recieve nothing for it. Except on some occasions an empt wallet or bank account. or maybe special coolaid.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

A massive amount, several thousands at the least, it does not matter if there are more cold hearted people than that without a heart's intention.

This isn't about wishing for it, it is about believing with your heart's intention; intending that this event be expected, and I don't use the word 'expected' lightly.

My quote "To be expected by the masses manifests the reality of events." is an example of this.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

You must not confuse 'prediction' with 'manifestation'. They differ very much. You cannot tie together a manifestation of events with predictions of an event.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You are right, however I can call a statement thatsuch and such will happen on a future date if certain conditons are met a prediction, and it will be how others interpet it.
I'm not meaning any offense here, just saying what others will view this as.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You are right, however I can call a statement thatsuch and such will happen on a future date if certain conditons are met a prediction, and it will be how others interpet it.
I'm not meaning any offense here, just saying what others will view this as.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
xnibirux, i just wanted to stop by and say hey and if your crazy than i am crazy, and ask you were are you getting the information from.

I started a thread a couple of days ago on the SAME THING, a massive fly over of ufo ships is gonna happen soon according to Riley Martin and this guy named Michael and also Sheldon' Nidle. I posted it in this thread...check it out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My i ask how you got the date? because not even Riley or Michael know the date of the fly overs...but i am guessing that from my research and speaking to them that we have a window of now till 2012, maybe before 2012 that this stuff will start happening.

Did what ever has told you about the fly overs say where they will fly over and how many ships will be in the air?

but for what it is worth, i will be out there on the 22nd willing for at least something to come on and show us some ships!!!!

i also just checked my calender, april 22 is earth day too...what a good day that will be for the earth if it does happen!

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
This thread is just a message of what could happen if people put their hearts to it. There's no making anything up. If nothing happens that will be because there are too many cold hearts out there that aren't warm enough. That's the sad part, not enough humans believe this, that would be the only reason it wouldn't be manifested

..... but we can wake up and change that
Believe

If this is a mass perception experiment good luck... I think the power of perception can be powerful, but something of this nature won't happen... Even anyone who is interested will be swayed quickly by the debunkers here... I also think you are falsely representing with your title OP... This should have a title about perception and your experiment... The title now, leads me to believe you were given this information from aliens or something... Have to say I was let down to find out what this was really about...

I'll keep an eye out on the 22nd... We'll see if it happens...

I didn't see a time either, do I have to look up at the sky all day or is this going to be at say, 10pm? And mountain time, standard, central????

[edit on 4-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Oh Lord.

Can you please tell us how you know this. Then tell us what happens when April 22nd passes us by and nothing happens....do you come back and say I was wrong, or I just made this up for the heck of it?

These hokey pokey phoney bologna predictions are hillarious. THEY NEVER come true. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Im flagging this so I can find it again. Then on April 22, I will come back here and ask the big question.....

"I told you so..." is not a question... it's a statement lol!

In all seriousness though... Why do I get the idea that this sounds so much like "the secret"???? you know "if you want it enough, then you'll have it"????

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I dig this.... and this is what 2012 will be about. My proof? Why the 100th monkey of course...read on...it is amazing what happnens:

www.wowzone.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Your proof has also been discredited by people in your own links.

I guess that is motivating.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I heard it was the 24th. And they want cotton candy. Lots and lots of it. And the indians will win the penant this year. And I'll find my dream job this year. While the prophet yahwey thing in AZ was impressive, I think massive outing and howdy doos are still some time off.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
From Peter Pan..

Peter flung out his arms. There were no children there, and it was night time; but he addressed all who might be dreaming of the Neverland, and who were therefore nearer to him than you think: boys and girls in their nighties, and naked papooses in their baskets hung from trees.

"Do you believe?" he cried.

Tink sat up in bed almost briskly to listen to her fate.

She fancied she heard answers in the affirmative, and then again she wasn't sure.

"What do you think?" she asked Peter.

"If you believe," he shouted to them, "clap your hands; don't let Tink die."

Many clapped.

Some didn't.

A few beasts hissed.

The clapping stopped suddenly; as if countless mothers had rushed to their nurseries to see what on earth was happening; but already Tink was saved. First her voice grew strong, then she popped out of bed, then she was flashing through the room more merry and impudent than ever. She never thought of thanking those who believed, but she would have like to get at the ones who had hissed.

Aah curse those hissing Beasts or the world would still be full of Fairies (and Massive UFO fly overs)..

Now at the grand old age of 40 I think it is allowed to be just a little bit jaded..

[edit on 4/4/08 by CthulhuRising]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
we cant even predict the weather 2 weeks out much less a ufo fly by. on the 22nd a simple see i told you would be a waste of web space. good luck with this but please dont get your hopes up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join