It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Good point, and everybody in that thread just has to expect nothing whatsoever to happen ofcourse, else he would be right and he thinks his point proven

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
~ If you look to the skies with doubt or fear, that is not good.

Oh, I see. Will that make the EVIL aliens appear?

To the other poster: How can you know a percentage of eternity? You can't. Knowledge isn't limited.

Geez, I don't want to be mean, but jest seems to be the only available honest response to this aimless mockery.

Global consciousness? Try universal consciousness and see what happens.

That 21st flyover though OP. ALMOST! Not quite! But almost! You know?
Wouldn't that have been something great for you?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Light shows are great, They are not little green men. They are just like me and you. They just belong in the Air Forces of this world. This is a big hoax perpetrated by our government. Oil is screaming higher and something is up for sure.

Good lord, I am endlessly amused by you skeptics.

Not only do you sit in these threads as a group and post sarcastic comments - you come back when things actually start to happen and say things like "Oh I could have predicted this any day!" or "Oh this is a hoax by our government!"

So now you skeptics are all on board eh? But the sightings somehow don't 'count' in your books?

Like I said, endlessly amused. Will be posting if I see anything else tonight.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Prey on the weak and fool the stupid then watch them go berzerk with the upmost joy.

What a JOKE . Are you serious???

You think the OP was 'preying' on people by predicting a sighting by coincidence? Boy, the smell of sour grapes is strong in this thread. And to imply that we are all 'weak' 'stupid' and 'fools' for simply acknowledging the threads success? Sour grapes AND Troll sweat, that's what I'm smelling.

Go read the OP's predictions again, he is 100% wrong. There was supposed to be a MASS UFO FLYOVER, something HUGE and WORLWIDE. Not just a repeat event of a past incident.

Yeah! The OP was wrong! Shut it down everyone, shut the thread down!

Good luck making something of nothing and screaming the OP was right at every little sighting... those which happen daily.

Honestly, the only people I see getting blue in the face are the skeptics. It hurts to be wrong, we know, but you don't have to poo-poo this thread with such religious fervor

P.s. The fact that some high ranking moderators endorse this as true shows either that they are extremely gullible, not as bright as I thought they were, or simply trying to boost their site's importance and internal traffic

I've Alerted the mods to this post. Maybe they can come in and fix things to your satisfaction now eh?
If they aren't too stupid and gullible that is.

The lights in Pheonix were on the 21st, not the 22. We were promised the 22nd.

The 22nd started at 12:00 am last night.
Nice try though.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well i've been looking at the sky all night so far and theres been nothing over here in the UK (except clouds.... so about normal really :lol

Why do i get the feeling that this will eventually go no where. !!!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, it's Tuesday, April 22, 2008 and so far all I see are white washed skies with a few fluffy clouds. What am I supposed to see other than the beauty of nature on this fine but chilly mid-afternoon?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

moderators endorse this as true shows either that they are extremely gullible, not as bright as I thought they were, or simply trying to boost their site's importance and internal traffic, thus having an external effect. The lights in Pheonix were on the 21st, not the 22. We were promised the 22nd.

...OR, as in my case they have remained enthusiastic rather than succumbed to cynical hopelessness and are willing to give a few hours of leeway when it comes to experiments like this.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Well, it's Tuesday, April 22, 2008 and so far all I see are white washed skies with a few fluffy clouds. What am I supposed to see other than the beauty of nature on this fine but chilly mid-afternoon?

www.abc15.com...

Mass sighting over Arizona. Looks like we have a junior Nostradamus on our hands.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

www.abc15.com...

Mass sighting over Arizona.

Five lights is not a mass sighting. This is a mass sighting.

"Battle over Los Angeles"

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
ummm...

Looks like this 'perdiction' was correct...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

And how do you come to that conclusion? I see no mass sightings today yet. Yesterday doesn't count.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh, it's about the Phoenix lights!

Bottom-line: It’s difficult for me to discern a UFO from a hoax based on blurry photos and in the case of the link of a night-time video, which I viewed a few minutes ago, of flashing lights. For some *ahem* contactee, something shiny in the skies doesn’t even come close to ‘alien’ in origin. My impression on these types of phenomenon is that perhaps the ‘government’ has refined the ‘alien’ technology and now is test running their new, aerial toys above to gauge the reaction of the few gullible land lovers below.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Okay okay...... I saw this:

UFO's are real. You might want to take a look at this eerie prediction made about a month ago (April 3rd) about this. He made it on the conspiracy website AboveTopSecret.com and everyone thought he was just another crazy kid (that's about to change).

Now who ratted us out??

Seriously though, it would be worth a check for the skeptics and actually everyone to see if the posters IP address is around this area at all. It says that a person says they saw their neighbor put some flares on balloons and send them off. Well, if he's near the area, and the IP of the OP is in same or similar subnet or if they share a final hop.. Well that would be good information to either help enforce the OP's story or condemn it.

This is pretty cool though, another Phoneix lights story predicted within 24 hours. In todays world thats pretty impressive.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Oh Lord.

Can you please tell us how you know this. Then tell us what happens when April 22nd passes us by and nothing happens....do you come back and say I was wrong, or I just made this up for the heck of it?

These hokey pokey phoney bologna predictions are hillarious. THEY NEVER come true. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Im flagging this so I can find it again. Then on April 22, I will come back here and ask the big question.....

[edit on 3-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]
So what do you say after he apparently nails it within hours????????????????

I was at a friends house just now and they aired crisp video of it. Perfect triangle with one going out and coming back in the middle. Skeptics beware!!!

[edit on 22-4-2008 by shug7272]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

That was me. I didn't think it would go on their comments section
. I just thought they should be aware of the prediction!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
WOOHOO! Man, I am so happy for the OP - after the tirade of crud he's had to put up with! It might not have been the spectacular event I had hoped for, but it was the small scale affair I've been convincing myself to expect. All I saw were a couple of shooting stars, but I looked up at the night sky and had a smashing time. I'm glad others saw something, though. I'd have felt sorry for the OP if nothing at all had happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
well...m in ther uk in brighton....did not see any ufos but the moon was red around 11:50...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes at moonrise..it was red around 9:50 EST in the US

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I posted this over in the "Lights in Phoenix again!!" thread but I think it might help here as well.

Nothing was picked up on radar. If they were only 3,000 feet up and as large as they appear in the video they most definitely would have been seen on radar.

As for the flickering making many of you think that they are lanterns, watch this video:

vids.myspace.com...

When the second to last light first appears to go out, it is black for 9 seconds and then it comes BACK on. If these were lanterns there is no way that the flame could go completely out and then re-light itself. The same goes for the last light where at times the light is out for at least 5 seconds before appearing yet again.

Furthermore, some of the shapes made by these 4 lights are extremely geometric and not exactly abstract.

Here are some screen captures that I took from the same video above. They're in order of when they occur in the video.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Still no massive flyover here in New England. Maybe they are waiting until the Red Sox game is over.

I predict there will be a Thunderstorm tomorrow. Mark it down. 4/23. Thunderstorm.

Now let's see who is the new Nostradamus.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join