It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

The core reason for this thread was not for 'aliens to do a mass fly over', it was meant for practicing the use of your strongest thought energy. That was the meaning of all this. Yes you may have just wanted me to say that straightforward in my opening post, but hear me out:

I strongly believe what I stated in my opening post and wasn't predicting anything. I never said that anything was going to happen on that date. I heard people talking about fly overs and thought, "Hey I know the truth behind thought energy and these people shouldn't even be praying or hoping for a fly over." Again, not a prediction, only an attempt with the energy we all hold.

If you read the posts in that fly over thread by Pagani, you will know from his opening post that Pagani is not serious about his thread and is only making fun of this one. I am indeed taking this thread seriously and just want people to see the truth behind the power of thought energy, I didn't have to use a fly over as an example but I wanted to.

This reply isn't necessarily to you, but to everyone. Pagani is trying to make a fool out of me and does not understand my concept and reason for making this thread. You do not have to agree with the concept of this thread,

I would just like your understanding that's all.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

The core reason for this thread was not for 'aliens to do a mass fly over', it was meant for practicing the use of your strongest thought energy. That was the meaning of all this. Yes you may have just wanted me to say that straightforward in my opening post, but hear me out:

I strongly believe what I stated in my opening post and wasn't predicting anything. I never said that anything was going to happen on that date. I heard people talking about fly overs and thought, "Hey I know the truth behind thought energy and these people shouldn't even be praying or hoping for a fly over." Again, not a prediction, only an attempt with the energy we all hold.

If you read the posts in that fly over thread by Pagani, you will know from his opening post that Pagani is not serious about his thread and is only making fun of this one. I am indeed taking this thread seriously and just want people to see the truth behind the power of thought energy, I didn't have to use a fly over as an example but I wanted to.

This reply isn't necessarily to you, but to everyone. Pagani is trying to make a fool out of me and does not understand my concept and reason for making this thread. You do not have to agree with the concept of this thread,

EDIT: for this > double post, sorry - please delete

[edit on 25-4-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well xnibirux...

So far this thread has 40 flags and 37 stars...

So I would say they are paying attention to you...

But you are right... they are NOT paying attention to the actual words... It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

For everyone else... here is the Original Post and I will break it down with comments... then we will see how many of you feel foolish

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

A simple statement to look up at the sky on a certain date... NO PREDICTION

Many people will think I am crazy but please. There is talk of a massive ufo fly over soon. Remember this, deep intention manifests. What that means (and I know this sounds crazy) is if enough people focus their thoughts on one event, the event happens.

"there is talk of a flyover..." xnibirux does not say there WILL BE ONE, only that if there is enough intent and focus it MAY happen...

If a mass population focus their thoughts with deep intention of a massive fly over on a certain moment in time, the event WILL manifest. Keep in mind, the heart's intention must be there. THIS is the greatest secret of overcoming the illusionary way of life we are forced to live. The masses are taught fear, and that's exactly what they manifest on a mass scale. You should really think about this and not just block it out; open up to it. This is the true power of mankind, and it has been corrupted for centuries. Our galactic brothers are NOT to be feared (as they have been taught to be). Love is their message, and what mankind is in desperate need of. So please, with your heart's intention

Look up at the sky this April 22nd, and think of this.

Hmmm all about the focusing of thought and not ONE prediction... simply a request to think about it and look up on that date... even the title of the thread just says Look up...

:shk:

Not ONE prediction, not one word of what WILL happen on that date... only what MIGHT happen if everyone THOUGHT it...

GreeneyedLeo was the first to 'pounce'
with this...

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Oh Lord.

Can you please tell us how you know this. Then tell us what happens when April 22nd passes us by and nothing happens....do you come back and say I was wrong, or I just made this up for the heck of it?

These hokey pokey phoney bologna predictions are hillarious. THEY NEVER come true. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Im flagging this so I can find it again. Then on April 22, I will come back here and ask the big question.....

[edit on 3-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

You all missed it completely... you all just immediately ASSUMMED that it was a prediction of a mass flyover... and the Trolls were bussed in in force

Okay so I will grant that a few did realize this later on... but to me this is a perfect example of the 'critical thinking' that is NOT happening at ATS lately... people are so ready to attack an idea... yet don't even stop long enough to actually understand what is being said...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This sounds like that book The Secret. Whatever you think of, if you believe it enough, will manifest itself. Wealth, power, love, flyover event, anything. Well, if indeed this is possible why don't we all focus our thoughts on helping starving people instead of some dumb flyover event. My guess is it doesn't work, or worse, we'd rather see a flyover event than help starving people. The Secret is just another money-making scheme that we all wish we thought of ourselves.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
This sounds like that book The Secret.

You think?

from the OP...

Originally posted by xnibirux
THIS is the greatest secret of overcoming the illusionary way of life we are forced to live.

Whatever you think of, if you believe it enough, will manifest itself. Wealth, power, love, flyover event, anything.

Yes... and no... it is not enough to simply believe it... you have to live it... it has to be relegated to your subconscious... but that is a long story... The religions of the world all tell you the same thing... but they call it PRAYER... the principle is the same... the only difference is who or what you think is "God'

The reason it doesn't work for 95% of the people on the planet is because they have too much doubt...

Well, if indeed this is possible why don't we all focus our thoughts on helping starving people instead of some dumb flyover event. My guess is it doesn't work, or worse, we'd rather see a flyover event than help starving people.

You hit the nail right on the head..."we'd rather see a flyover event than help starving people" starving people is an issue to be sure.. but it is a constant issue... the public mind has a short memory span... they will think about donating to the food banks on Thanksgiving and Christmas while they feel guilty about stuffing themselves with Turkey... and pat themselves on the back on how good they are to help out... (ever try to live on two meals a year?)

But a UFO flyover... Yup that is exiting... and certainly here at ATS would be more on the mind

Starving people is an issue that will not ever go away... not until we find an acceptable solution to the rampant population expansion on this planet... as a matter of fact it will get seriously worse over the next 50 years

The Secret is just another money-making scheme that we all wish we thought of ourselves.

Well now see? THAT is the attitude that keeps "The Secret" secret...

"Think and Grow Rich!" (ISBN 1-59330-200-2) is a motivational book. Written by Napoleon Hill and inspired by Andrew Carnegie... this is also "The Secret" in practice...

There is nothing wrong with making money by selling an idea in America... no one is forcing you to buy it... All the books of knowledge in the Libraries were written by someone who got paid to write... even textbooks in schools... I personally get sick and tired of hearing cries of "He is just wanting to get rich by selling a book"

Inventors... those that have created all the marvels you take for granted make inventions to 'get rich'
Authors have only ideas to sell... but they certainly have the right to expect pay for their time and idea...

Do YOU work for free?

The authors of "The Secret" have every so many months offered the ENTIRE VIDEO up for FREE... I have my copy... and I would even share it with someone serious

But knowledge is not served up on a silver platter... many here at ATS and other forums EXPECT to be handed all the facts in a short two paragraphs or it misses their attention span... Look at You tube... even good videos get re-clipped and rehashed to fit this attention span time slot

To gain true knowledge you have to follow the crumbs on the trail on your own...

The Secret has worked well for the Masons and other supposed "Illuminati" groups
for thousands of years... and even though it has not been presented in public, it will still remain secret... because "they are blind that will not see"

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one". - Albert Einstein

[edit on 25-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Starving people is an issue that will not ever go away... not until we find an acceptable solution to the rampant population expansion on this planet... as a matter of fact it will get seriously worse over the next 50 years

[edit on 25-4-2008 by zorgon]

Why won't it ever go away? All we have to do is mass-envision a world of plenty and it will go away over night. No? I guess it doesn't work then.

Do you really think it's real? All those people dying in Sudan are living in Hell because that's what they manifest for themselves? Children living in squalor because they can't manifest a home and enough food to eat, or they just don't know the technique? Maybe if we teach them the technique, we won't have to send over any more aid. Please...

There nothing wrong with positive thinking. But to believe you can manifest real objects and events by thought alone is madness.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I gotta go with Zorgon on this one. Not that I like the Secret. I get a laugh out of it.

Butthe whole notion of they are just in it for the money is the pot calling the kettle black. If the idea actually helps people, which it must based on all the sales it has had, why not sell it for the price of 19.99. They have a product/ idea that has market value and demand.

And I think you miss the concept of the secret or the OP when you say you cannot manifest real things out of an idea. Think outside the box. The wright bros. (might be a bad example) had an idea of a plane and manifested it into the actual thing we fly now. Same concept. MOTIVATION equals results is what I think the secret and the OP are talking about.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by bknapple]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Simple. I predict that if enough people look up at the sky on April 22nd that there will be a mass UFO flyover. That is what is being said.

We can play pedantical semantics if you'd like.

There WAS definitely a PREDICTION, it just didn't come true.

At the end of the day, again, nothing happened, and nothing ever will from threads and people like this, AND they will change as they go, deceiving and lying their way through to uphold their veracity and character image.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Now you're being delusional and making stuff up. There is no evidence of a "strongest thought energy" nor that such ever existed or exists today. In fact there are many cases where anger, pain and frustration can grant someone MUCH MORE power, strength and endeavor than love, but you're biased and one sided and you want everyone to be one way which is your way, so you may never accept this.

I think you should take courses in physics, chemistry and biology, and top it off with anatomy and botany. At that point you may understand energy and physical reality a lot better.

Thought energy works only when applied to physical things. When I am lifting weights and I keep telling myself "I know I can do this, I know I can. AHHHHHH one more rep!" It helps me... on the same note... I can tell myself.. "I can't do this! I can't do this, I'm weak!"... and I can do the same amount, not because of my "thought energy", but because of the energy stored within my body to carry out such work.

And I don't. If you want the world to be a better place and you want love then go outside and give to those in need and teach them how to live a better life or take them inside of your home and let them live with you. Go ask them if thought energy helps. They pray every single day and nothing ever happens to them, you know why? Because they are PRISONERS of "thought energy" that you are promoting. They do absolutely nothing for themselves and sit around praying and hoping that something will get better. They are co-dependent and reliant on others and have forgotten about what they can do physically.

Oh, I understand you well. I think you ARE crazy and that you need to get a grip on the way that life works and how reality functions. Do I believe in Extra-terrestrials? Of course, I'd be a fool not to. Do I believe in UFO's from other planets? Of course, I'd be a fool not to... I can't say for sure if they've ever been here or not yet.

Your thought energy and intentions, as I've pointed out 2 or 3 pages ago has many flaws and holes in it the way that you are giving it to us. Our intentions and thoughts CONSTANTLY conflict and always will with the will of ourselves and others. That's just the way that it is and always will be.

And again, nothing happened on the 22nd, so the people talking of the UFO flyover were misinformed from the extra-terrestrials thought energies, lied, or were decieved, and the rest of us just don't have warm enough hearts and intentions.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple
Think outside the box. The wright bros. (might be a bad example) had an idea of a plane and manifested it into the actual thing we fly now. Same concept. MOTIVATION equals results is what I think the secret and the OP are talking about.

This is not even in the same vicinity as a similar idea and scenerio. The Wright brothers made their flight work by doing physical labor. The O.P. told us we could sit around and hope withour warm hearts and that UFOs would do a mass flyover. Of course when this doesn't work there is a soft disclaimer. The genius of any con artist.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Inventors... those that have created all the marvels you take for granted make inventions to 'get rich'

No they don't. Inventors are some of the most selfless people on the planet. Their inventions always start with "how can I make things better for people?" either after they've already made something better for theirself and wish for everyone to have it, or becuase they saw something they could do for others. Not, "How can I get rich?".

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one". - Albert Einstein

Do you even know what this means? This is a mathematical statement saying that the universe is eternal. You shouldn't pretend that you understand the mind of Einstein if you really don't. It has nothing to do with accepting delusional minds and psychological madness and disconnect. This thread is is built on the baisis of lies and/or a demeaned comprehension of physical reality and manifestation. I'd lean towards the latter. You can not manifest physical objects by simply thinking of them alone! Imagine that universe!

[edit on 25-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The amount of trolling in this thread is absolutely disgusting.

Go somewhere else and stop filling this thread you two.

The only people crying and pissing all over this thread are the same two people who had nothing to add to begin with.

What point are you two trying to prove? Because honestly, all we see is 'wah wah' and 'pay attention to me'.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
We can play pedantical semantics if you'd like.

Why? Nobody wants to do that. Except you. And you've done it for how many pages now? Troll.

There WAS definitely a PREDICTION, it just didn't come true.

You already admitted that 'it' happened, but that it doesn't matter because it didn't happen on the 22nd. You've already said this yet you continue to flap your gums. Troll.

At the end of the day, again, nothing happened, and nothing ever will from threads and people like this

No kidding. And we can thank trolls like you for that eh?
Keep it up, bud.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
You already admitted that 'it' happened, but that it doesn't matter because it didn't happen on the 22nd. You've already said this yet you continue to flap your gums. Troll.

I've not said that. I said there were flares and balloons of the 21st. You should be reprehended for your constant slandering.

Instead of calling me names use your brain to converse a little and read what's being said. And what are you angry about?

No kidding. And we can thank trolls like you for that eh? Keep it up, bud.

If I have the power to stop the manifestation of UFOs and Extraterrestrial fly overs...

[edit on 27-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
What point are you two trying to prove? Because honestly, all we see is 'wah wah' and 'pay attention to me'.

I personally was here to show everyone that the 21st was a set of flares and helium balloons and also, if necessary to teach them about the way that physical reality works.

Who is we, and what are you talking about? I'm just here to say what I know and use my logic, facts and evidence in annex. If it draws attention then oh well, that's a part of life.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Why won't it ever go away? All we have to do is mass-envision a world of plenty and it will go away over night. No?

No because for everyone of us that would envision it, there are a thousand living the opposite... mankind as a whole has not yet evolved enough to make it work as a whole... we are all too greedy, to self centered, too skeptical and I don't see this changing anytime soon...

Every good sales seminar will tell you that only about 5% of the people in the world have the ability to think this way... and guess what the percentage of wealthy to poor is?

Do you really think it's real? All those people dying in Sudan are living in Hell because that's what they manifest for themselves? Children living in squalor because they can't manifest a home and enough food to eat, or they just don't know the technique? Maybe if we teach them the technique, we won't have to send over any more aid. Please...

Yes I think its real... How many times has international aid come in to help starving populations around the world... only to have them disregard all the teaching we gave them on things like soil rotation and how to make their crops grow so they can help themselves the next harvest? One such group in Biafra refused... saying "Our grandfathers have always farmed this way..." and ignored all the help... well guess what? they were starving next year too...

Canada showed India how to farm... and gave them wheat seeds... India learned the lesson and became an EXPORTER of wheat, competing with Canadian markets so that the Canadian government had to subsidized farmers and buy the wheat to have it destroyed... the stuff was rotting in the silos...

Teach them the Technique? Hell it CAME from that part of the world in the first place...

Our society is full of cute phrases like

"ask and ye shall receive"
"think and grow rich"
"all things come to he who waits"

I am sure you can come up with many more...

And remember while your wish is to feed the starving, there are 10 warlords out their wishing to make a profit off the suffering..

The Secret does not recognize good or evil, the Universe does not care about positive or negative... both exist in everything around you... fortunately for us though, it seems to have a little favor towards the positive

And that little difference is something to work with

But to believe you can manifest real objects and events by thought alone is madness.

“[Luke:] I can’t believe it. [Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
*Closes eyes and prays to skippy real hard*...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknappleThink outside the box. The wright bros. (might be a bad example) had an idea of a plane and manifested it into the actual thing we fly now. Same concept. MOTIVATION equals results is what I think the secret and the OP are talking about.

Not bad at all...
and that example is actually perfect! How many scientists said flight was IMPOSSIBLE in those days?

But the Wright Bros didn't KNOW it was impossible... so they went ahead and did it anyway... I would love to read the opinions of those skeptics on the day after

Wishing for it, praying for it , believing you can manifest it is only step one... it sets the MIND on a mission... the fact that most people give up because things don't happen instantly is why they fail

But also there is a 'force' that goes with it... If you live an idea... you will find that events and people around you will 'tune in" to this... and as long as you can turn off the naysayers, you will find the idea grows as things around you are attracted to your zeal, your motivation, and your positive direction...

THIS is the Secret.. you ATTRACT things to you that will ENABLE you to use your MOTIVATION to make things happen....

If at any point you express doubt in your own ability ( happens a LOT at the beginning when you do not see immediate results) you will find that this same 'force' REPELS just as easily as it ATTRACTS....

When you start to sulk, you will find your support disappear like rats from a sinking ship...

Had the Wright Bros doubted they could do it... we might still be on the ground

One point on getting rich... it is far easier to help feed the starving when you are rich, than when you can barely make ends meet... and all you can do is grumble that those with money should solve the problem

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Not bad at all...
and that example is actually perfect! How many scientists said flight was IMPOSSIBLE in those days?

The example is perfect? Wow, the quality of some ATS posts and the follow up logic is really depleting.

How about you contrast the two ideologies here. Allow me to help you. One states that wishing and hoping alone gets you what you want (the O.P.). The other (the Wright Brothers) shows that not only KNOWING, wishing and hoping what is possible is enough, one must put into practice physical work, experiment, evidence, data, practice, constant repitition of failure and success (again, all dealing with physicality here).

If we can just hope for airplanes to appear (as the O.P. suggests) then there was no need for the Wright Brothers. There is another side to the puzzle. The mental must interact and become a part of the physical or else one is nothing but a sob story and a confused mess detached from physical reality.

Manifestation of emotions can come from thought alone, manifestation of physical objects requires physical labor.

Yes, THAT'S How it works and it's no secret, only a secret to those too ignorant to figure it out, which is quite an easy task if you've ever played sports or worked in the real world.

Any of you people actually buying into this jargon that thinking alone can manifest physical objects and that physical reality and mental reality are separate, well you have another thing coming and in separating them you'll experience the imbalance and unhappiness of life as a result of a failure to recognize reality.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
O.K. I sat on this for a month now and wasn't going to post but I did see something and I feel like I owe it to the OP to post. I looked up at the sky on April 22 and followed your directions regarding intention. I saw what at first I thought was a meteor comes very fast as streaks across the sky in a line that would flash like a shooting star in a quick line and be gone. But it flashed for a second in a line then off then on then off then on and off all in a straight line and I thought to myself "wow what a gorgeous shooting star or meteor" but then it CAME BACK. It came in complete reverse and shot back the way it came. I was standing there just awestruck and it was gone. I kept looking and in another 30 seconds or so it showed back up and did quick flash lines but this time it did the four sides of a square in the sky and then disappeared again. It didn't have any colors other than yellowy white but was much brighter than a distant shooting star and much thicker looking. There were no clouds in the sky that night so I ruled out terrestrial lighting and it going backwards and then forming a square I ruled out a linear explanation like meteors, shooting stars.

Whatever it was, it was gorgeous and it seemed to do it for me. I doubt it actually did do it for me but it's just such an awe inspiring moment I was stunned. I don't regularly see UFOs (only 4 times in my life) and never have I seen one since I've been living in the South so I would say there is something to intentionality.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join