It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Just to simplify it a bit, what we're talking about is the Great Pumpkin. That is, if you are really, really sincere, the Great Pumpkin will show up Halloween night and give you presents. But if there is any shadow of doubt infecting the pumpkin patch, all you'd get is a dog, and miss Trick or Treats that year for nothing.

Darnit, when did the "Great Pumkin start givning out gifts? All I ever got was smarties or some other massive bagged type candy. No Hershey bars. I feel jipped now!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
The fact that 'it happened' at all - and you admit 'it happened' but are incapable of adding anything to this thread besides huffs and haws says volumes about the sour grape stand you have set up

Can I have a nice cool glass of sour grape juice please?

Look buddy, it never happened at all. Yes, I'm serious. My nay saying? You mean my logic applied to the prediction? Whether you call it nay saying or not, no matter how much I say anything it still didn't make any mass fly over occur ANYWHERE. Wake up, please. I think you're just arguing to argue.

And no I never expected anyone to "bow down to me".

*hands you a glass of sour grape juice* Drink up.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

The date of INTENTION was APRIL 22ND, not the 21ST. If intentions

Do you really expect anyone in here to bow down to your nay-saying?

So 'it happened' on the 21st, the 23rd, but not the 22nd.

The fact that 'it happened' at all - and you admit 'it happened' but are incapable of adding anything to this thread besides huffs and haws says volumes about the sour grape stand you have set up

Can I have a nice cool glass of sour grape juice please?

Wait, did I miss something? What did you witness that was so spectacular?

People believe different things. Some expect a revelation on a specified date, while others might give it a few days to manifest. Some people even give this sort of thing a couple of thousand years.

Who are you to slam a person for what they expect?

You expect something different, and I give you that benefit of a doubt.

ATS is a great place where everyone can share what they believe, even it is is a UFO flyover or, whatever.

If a thread is started specifying a date, some people might expect it on that date, and not another one.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Looking skyward with love thought energies does not only heal others across this planet, but (it is your decision to believe that I am crazy) giving love thought energy to those assisting with the evolution of Earth and her inhabitants. (Arcturians, Pleiadians, Sirians)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux I honestly only made it for everyone to practice their Love thought energy, instead of getting caught up in routines that cause people to give off depressed or angry thought energies.

LOL well that won't work here at ATS to much NEGATIVE ENERGY generated by the HOARDS of TROLLS and the ARMY of DISINFO AGENTS... and all the ORNERY SKEPTICS with a CHIP on their SHOULDER

But nice try... hey U2U me about that "lost thread" I have some questions

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Unconditional love is a term meaning to let someone do what they want to towards someone regardless of his or her actions or beliefs. It is a concept comparable to true love. Some secular authors make a distinction between unconditional love and conditional love.

In conditional love: love is 'earned' on the basis of conscious or unconscious conditions being met by the lover, whereas in unconditional love, love is 'given freely' to the loved one 'no matter what'.

Conditional love requires some kind of finite exchange whereas unconditional love is seen as infinite and measureless.

This is why I care.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
LOL well that won't work here at ATS to much NEGATIVE ENERGY generated by the HOARDS of TROLLS and the ARMY of DISINFO AGENTS... and all the ORNERY SKEPTICS with a CHIP on their SHOULDER

Oh, now that's just not true. I personally project nearly boundless waves of good, good, good vibrations, all intended to bring wondrous and positive constructs into existence so they might spread and bring joy and peace to a troubled world.

Or some such crap.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by grey580
So did anyone see anything? Any flyover?
I was looking but didn't see anything.

No? I'm sorry you missed it. It was wonderful! Fleets of gleaming flying saucers overhead, dropping Skittles that cure all diseases, beaming rays of happiness everywhere. And when the aliens came out, beautiful angels all, we all joined hands and sang, it was really a magical moment. Then all the aliens got back in their ships and said they'd be back in another thousand years to check on us and give us more Skittles.

Too bad you missed it. Well, maybe you'll catch the Rapture.

LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Looking skyward with love thought energies does not only heal others across this planet, but (it is your decision to believe that I am crazy) giving love thought energy to those assisting with the evolution of Earth and her inhabitants. (Arcturians, Pleiadians, Sirians)

I would never presume to call you crazy. I said earlier on, I believe in the power of conviction, thought, good will if that is what you want to call it.

I only question why we have to look to the sky for this, since the possibility lies within each human.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But nice try... hey U2U me about that "lost thread" I have some questions

Is this a self description? Otherwise, I don't see this comment as being beneficial or representative of most people on ATS.

If you are this dissatisfied with the quality of the contributions of people who reply to threads on ATS, maybe you need a break.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh, okay! Now I get it: It's not about UFO's or those Phoenix lights. I don't understand why that one date (4/22/2008) has to be special when thinking about and sending love messages could be done at any time AND without having to look up at the sky. I simply don't buy into mass sightings of UFO's or 'evil entities' from out of nowhere either. It's all about connecting with each other, I think.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Well, I tend to agree with you there. I think the message was about the power of thought, regardless of what might show up.

"If you build it, the will come" sort of thing.

Why look to the skies for that? Are we really that bad off, we can't figure it out?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You must have not understood my last post. Ofcourse we need the love thought energy more than anyone else, but (bare with me) to share that thought energy with others close to Earth (the 'assistants' if you will) we make connections of unconditional love that occcur on both a micro and macro-cosmic scale.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Yes, I may have understood you. But forgive me, I am not aware of what is outside the human realm. I see nasty things every day, that don't include beings, outside of our hemisphere. Why do they need to be included when all it would take is what you suggested. Do we need intervention on an intergalactic scale to solve our own problems?

I find that you are willing to compromise the capabilites of what we all have for something, interstellar.

Your a traitor to what we are capable of, directing what good we could accomplish to something in the sky, rather than helping a starving child on planet earth.

Put your priorities where they should be.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Unconditional love is a term meaning to let someone do what they want to towards someone regardless of his or her actions or beliefs. It is a concept comparable to true love. Some secular authors make a distinction between unconditional love and conditional love.

Okay, so if it's unconditional love that you want, then you're still contradicting yourself by wanting us all to have unconditinal love. (do you realize that existence is a contradiction and you can never escape it?) Unconditionally love us and go about your day, you should not be bothered by anyone or anything and you should let everyone be as they are... but wait, that being said, to let people be as they are... then you must accept murderers, liars, rapists, etc. and I must accept you for your contradiction and oxymoron... but then because it's unconditional love and I can be as I want, I can also deny you. I accept my denial and deny my acceptance.

You shouldn't even be worrying about love nor trying to get anyone to love anything... because unconditonal love would be accepting of the way everything and everyone already is, and that being said, then what becomes of you? Everyone is the universe and the unvierse already allows and accepts everything, it IS perfection, it IS the uncondtional love that you speak of, we can NEVER achieve this if we TRY to, only when we stop being in need, stop attempting, and stop wanting... then we experience what it is. As soon as we want, need or try to be unconditional love we place ourselves in a race towards eternity, a race that we can never win and never achieve... just a constant run... we are already unconditional love, all of us. We don't need to practice it, but some of us do anyway! The conundrum of life
The more we practice of what we already are, the more we become aware of we weren't before.

For example. I have legs and I know I can run! But the more that I actually do run, the more that I walk... the faster I become... the more balanced and attuned to my skills I become... well the same goes for love.

You see, you're confusing the good of Human morality with the "unconditional love of the universe". The universe unconditionally loves by allowing all things to perfectly be.

There is no distinction between unconditional love and conditional love. They both come with conditions and always will. One's condition is to have no conditions, and the other... obviously, is to have blatant conditions. Unconditional love, in this sense, is a liar and a manipulator. Attempting to make you believe that it loves you no matter what with no conditions. It should rename itself as "one conditional love" relative and in contrast to conditional love... since we exist in a relative universe... and that one condition is that it is not conditional. And that one condition is eternal love, and there is only one eternity, thus eternal universe. We all, as humans, can not unconditonally love each other under the definition that you gave because as humans there are always 2 parties involved. If someone wants to kill me, why should I let them? Our intentions and our desires constantly clash and unconditional love among entities such as ourselves and through our moral systems will never occur. We abide by man made laws, simultaneously we are given unconditional love through the universe and its perfection of allowance and happen. The universe is a thoughtless eternity, we are what experiences the delusion of thought. Our thoughts are only actions and reactions of our environments around us and of ourselves, of our pasts, our presents, and our futures.

In conditional love: love is 'earned' on the basis of conscious or unconscious conditions being met by the lover, whereas in unconditional love, love is 'given freely' to the loved one 'no matter what'.

Love requires trust, and trust must be taught and earned. We can have a planet of brats running around doing whatever they want, tearing everything apart... "being loved no matter what", but this isn't what we want. We know that love is ultimately earned amongst each other.

Conditional love requires some kind of finite exchange whereas unconditional love is seen as infinite and measureless.

Conditional love is also infinite and measureless. They are one and the same and there is no distinction. There will eternally exist conditional love and it will never cease. As Human beings (or conscious beings) we eternally strive to reach the "perfection" of "unconditional love", through this striving we earn it from each other, and the more that it is earned the more that we are able to experience what it is.

This is why I care.

Feed a hungry kid, stop hoping with your warm heart to the skies. Then reality might start to make sense to you and you'll wake up to what real love is, to what life is about, to what the world goes through every single day while you post non-sense about extra-terrestrials doing UFO fly overs if we concentrate our warm hearts on it.

No, go put your heart where your mouth is and help the world.

At the end of the day, April 22nd came and passed... and there was never any UFO mass flyover. This makes you a deceiver, but hopefully you learn from your lessons... and I love you nonetheless.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The love energy is indeed unconditional and will go where it needs to be – with or without thinking too much about sending these ‘messages’. I hope I’m making sense. Because while we tend to dwell too much on that which we cannot understand (see, hear, etc.), the thought really counts for some: -- and that is where action should be taken -- for the here and now, not some unknown future event. (Oh boy, I think out loud too much. I’ll stop for now. It’s dinner time.)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Many people will think I am crazy but please. There is talk of a massive ufo fly over soon. Remember this, deep intention manifests. What that means (and I know this sounds crazy) is if enough people focus their thoughts on one event, the event happens.

If a mass population focus their thoughts with deep intention of a massive fly over on a certain moment in time, the event WILL manifest. Keep in mind, the heart's intention must be there. THIS is the greatest secret of overcoming the illusionary way of life we are forced to live. The masses are taught fear, and that's exactly what they manifest on a mass scale. You should really think about this and not just block it out; open up to it. This is the true power of mankind, and it has been corrupted for centuries. Our galactic brothers are NOT to be feared (as they have been taught to be). Love is their message, and what mankind is in desperate need of. So please, with your heart's intention

Look up at the sky this April 22nd, and think of this.

What's funny about what all these people have been saying is that you are crazy. However, I've been thinking such for quite a time now. Who's to say that if massive amounts of people were in tune with the same thought--a time, event or date--then what's to stop it from occuring?

There was an occurance on the 22nd of April. Footage lasted possibly around 15 minutes of lights in the sky over Pheonix. What I found funny, of the short clip I had seen, was that the lights were almost in the form of the cross--one at the top, sides, and bottom.

Does this bring into question the whole idea of "2012?"

So many are focused on this date, brought into question centuries ago by the Mayans. Had they known of this thought process to bring about such an event soon to be set in stone?

Once a question is raised, without an answer, we are helpess to it's power.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Read up a little bit more on the power of attraction, a few good reads might be messages from god, ask and you shall recieve, or even, the alchemist,,, your expirement is brilliant if i should say so myself, but it would never work,, and thats not because you couldn't get enough people to do it,, that would never be the issue, it only takes one,, just look at buddha,, it wouldm't work because aliens haven't been to this planet yet,, thats why nothing would happen. See, the thing about the law of attraction or 'the secret' as some people may know it as, is that, things don't manifest right away,, you may say to urself, i want it now, but now may not be the right time,, wanting to see aliens might happen 3000 yrs from now,, so,, when you want this to manifest you will get this drastic idea to do something else w/ your time,, everthing happens for a reason,, even the thoughts that come to your head

dRe

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

You should be banned for posting flat out lies here. This place has gone seriously downhill when people like this guy can come on here, post crap like this, and the dates come and go and of course he has nothing to say whatsoever about making everything up from scratch.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

This thread was not a 'prediction', it was meant for giving humanity's thought potential a shot at the target.

Apparently the target was missed.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join