It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
saw a B2 bomber earlier this morning...thats about it..

maybe tonight eh?

..peace..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here is a decent video of it showing the red lights changing positions while hovering in air.. they start as a V shape, then to a sort of cross shape.. the voices on the tape say it is hovering over one area while doing this..
UFO Casebook

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well it is now the 23rd in OZ my neck is still sore from last nights sky watching, I will give this prediction one more day

The only fly over so far here was a bunch of parrots and a few cessna's.

I will try and not be negative about this and see what today brings

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
...OR, as in my case they have remained enthusiastic rather than succumbed to cynical hopelessness and are willing to give a few hours of leeway when it comes to experiments like this.

I call it cynical hope and not an experiment at all. This isn't an experiment it's a prediction, and again, a preying on the weak minded.

"Maybe if I hope hard enough!" Uh... no. It sure can make you feel good though

There is no leeway for these types of things, the date was April 22nd, loud and clear. If there is leeway then there's no point in giving any exact dates and time is irrelevent and thus so is the rest of the prediction.

When your boss tells you to show up on Saturday and you show up on Sunday and Friday... you get fired.

When someone tells me APRIL 22ND WORLDWIDE "MASS" and something possibly happens on the 21st, small and secluded to one area in contrast to the entire world then that just doesn't cut it.

There are so many holes in this it's not worth my time anymore. Ta-ta.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Nada Over this way - Virginia, Good Ol' U.S. of A

It's only 9:48pm on the East Coast I'll give it 'till MidNite -

Peace!!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is the video I've found on it, pretty interesting stuff!! O.O!!!

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
(Double post, sorry)

[edit on 22-4-2008 by N3V3RM1ND]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
nothing on my end...East Tn near knoxvegas. did see a star that was cool. it was all blue and blinky.....but thats about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

What was asked is for people to focus their intent for a specific event on a certain time frame. You say this isn't an experiment, it's a prediction, then why do you resort to technicalities? In terms of accuracies, predictions are broad and general until something happens that closely resembles that of the prediction even to a degree. I say it is both an experiment AND a prediction, and one can't happen without the other.

Focusing an intent needs points of reference; space and time.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I carried my camera all day. NADA. I imagined something happening but no luck.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It is partly cloudy in Oklahoma. Haven't seen anything yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Moegli

The way I see it, this is neither a prediction nor an experiment but simply a means of generating alot of interest for the sake of getting alot of posts/pages on his thread, stars, flags points or even notoriety. what ever the motivation, it sure worked.....
Think about it. As soon as this topic comes up look how many people get intersted. Then make outrageous claims and every one comes to support or knock the idea.
for ingenuity if nothing else.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moegli
You say this isn't an experiment, it's a prediction, then why do you resort to technicalities?

Because there were specifics in the prediction.

In terms of accuracies, predictions are broad and general until something happens that closely resembles that of the prediction even to a degree.

This prediction had a date tied to it.

I say it is both an experiment AND a prediction, and one can't happen without the other.

I could agree, concede and concur with that statement and I will.

Focusing an intent needs points of reference; space and time.

This focus, intent and experiment had a specific date attached to it, that predicted date and its events went awry.

C'mon, if we all sit around hoping that it rains carrots with the warmness of our hearts it's not going to happen... because that's not the way that the universe works.

The people that believe in this stuff have barely evolved past the beliefs of cavemen. Seriously, be real folks and please... THINK for yourself for once.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
OH MY GOD! He was right!!!!

www.abc15.com...

The Phoenix Lights are back!!!!

Ummmm...

Its a balloon

ABC15's Jon DuPre talked to one north Phoenix man late Tuesday afternoon who said he watched his neighbor launch four helium balloons with flares attached to them right before the mysterious lights were spotted.

Same Source

Errr where did the OP say he lived

[edit on 22-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

Now if the OP had stated WHERE the sighting would be, that might be a bit more impressive

Well four helium ballons with flares hardly qualifies as a MASSIVE flyover
but hey what the heck

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to say I gave this a chance too, I spent more time outside than usual tonight and saw nothing out of the ordinary. All the stars are in their correct locations, same usual air traffic... not even the occasional questionable star that changes color and fades out (which I've seen before) was seen tonight.

[edit on 4-22-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I carried my camera all day. NADA. I imagined something happening but no luck.

Go develop that film anyway... just in case

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Zorgon - Everyone, I live on the eastcoast and was in no way involved with these "Phoenix Balloons" you're talking about.

LastOutFinite - I did not make this thread for popularity, flags, or stars. I honestly only made it for everyone to practice their Love thought energy, instead of getting caught up in routines that cause people to give off depressed or angry thought energies. This thread was a 'pause for the cause' type of thread, and we should do it more often. It is good for the Love thought energy that everyone is capable of but uses not too often. Therefore, this was in no way a prediction.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
www.netro.ca...

Think what you like UFOs and Alien Life Forms are here and there are bases on the Moon.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

LastOutFinite - I did not make this thread for popularity, flags, or stars. I honestly only made it for everyone to practice their Love thought energy, instead of getting caught up in routines that cause people to give off depressed or angry thought energies.

It rained where I was located last night, so I spent some time out on the covered patio. I saw some nice lightening, but that was all.

I just wonder about the "love" bit when it comes to hailing aliens. I don't even know if I like them, let alone love them!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join