It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well i am gonna be watching the skys tomorrow...lets hope something happens.

For the record, i dunno it feels too soon for it to happen. I mean people should feel it when this massive event is supposed to happen, oh well maybe this fly over is not the one i am talking about, lets just wait and see.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I am guessing southern Vic would be the best place to see anything. If the dreaded PX is heading in from the direction of the south pole that is.(I assume you mean Victoria Aust?)

Maybe tonight drive up to Arthurs seat with good binoculars for a good view. If you see any wierd looking creatures south of there they may just be Tasmanians....

Back on track, if it helps the cause I will take a casual glance upwards. for curiosity if nothing else.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Oh man, tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!

So, is being way up near the North Pole going to mean I miss this big event? Will they fly over the North Pole down over Alaska then to the rest of the world?

I sure hope so!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Those days have come...

We shall see what happenes...

Only two more days....

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The Amazing Kreskin

back in 2002 said there would be a massive UFO event ln the Las Vegas area. It brought out tons of people (camp-overs in the dessert etc..) and was even followed by Art Bell, who set up a web cam and kept tabs.

Anyway, it turned out to be a hoax by Kreskin (I understand by the info he gave Art , that he thought terrorist could do the same thing to masses of people (like he does as a mentalist) and cause untold damage of some kind.

I remember hereing all this live and following it on the art bell show as this was happenning and heard Art ban him from the show.

Here's a link below ( I googled and found this article that tells in detail what went down.)

I thought of this when seeing the OP post.

I think I'll stay in...on the 22nd

story of UFO fly over hoax done by The Amazing Kreskin (as a warning to be careful of these types of announcements "mentalist tricks!!!! etc...)

www.crazedfanboy.com...

[edit on 21-4-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

If you see any wierd looking creatures south of there they may just be Tasmanians....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I'll be sure to glance up from the eastern suburbs, but because of all the lights I'm not sure if I'll get to see anything :/

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
anybody? anything?

damn, lame post again

oh well

lets go see how ron weinland is doing

HHAHHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi all at ATS please excuse me as I have just joined and feeling my way round this amazing site.

As for this topic I hope it is not just another one of the many hoaxes that have been bouncing around the Internet latley, and I no here in OZ there are very few sitings todate.

No doubt I will be keeping my eyes open tonight this side of the hemosphere and will try not to be to dissapointed.

I hope Pine Gap gets a good fly over???

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Guys, my life has been especially turbulent lately... all of this has happened around the time I saw another UFO. I wrote about it in a thread but every night now I have refused to sky watch because I'm positive I will see things. My life is turbulent for unrelated reasons, I just feel that things are kind of raising in intensity.

With that in mind, I will be watching the skies but to be honest, I don't want to see anything. I want to see normalcy in the world and my life right now...

see you then.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
well something has happened in phoenix...strange lights in the sky, could this be the start of the fly overs that the op says will be on the 22nd

www.azfamily.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Guys i think its time for us to buy nibiru a round of drinks
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hey guys,
I just had a quick flick for a recap and we all seem to be assuming it will at night.
It could well be meant for day time.
That said it is 22 April in Oz. I have been outside a few times today and saw nothing but a few storm clouds brewing in the distance…..wait! Storm clouds in Brizzy this time of year!!! Don’t storm clouds build with the arrival of UFOs in the movies?!?!?
Where is OzWeatherman when we need him to help me get things back in perspective?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Guys i think its time for us to buy nibiru a round of drinks
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hell yea, Xnibiru, you earned it...i mean the chances that something happened that actually received news media talk and you picked the date that was just a couple hours away is amazing!

send me your address and i will send you a beer

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
To the op

Is this your 3rd or 4th prophecy thats come wrong?

Its 22nd here now, in Australia, I am looking up, and there nothing

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I just had a look outside its 12:22PM pacific and didnt see a darn..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
An hour spent outside in Chicago, not a thing but planes! Hopeful of activity during the day =P

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Oh man, tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!

...well.

A new set of Phoenix lights reported (just heard it mentioned on C2C).

I am not sure if it was yesterday or today (the 22nd).

I am not saying that the OP had something here, but...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Isnt the usual response to yet ANOTHER failed prediction "well, not enough people believed or willed it to happen"

They have now said they will definatley come on the ...(insert future date as appropriate) as long as more people believe....

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I also heard on Coast to Coast that there is a reported siting in Phoenix.
Noory first mentioned it i think about 2hrs into his show.

Looks like this effort to create a siting with mass intent may have worked. We'll have to see how it develops.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Good one! ATSGUY Nothing like that ever happens here in OZ, why is it the USA gets all the fun?

My first and only UFO siting was in Essex, UK back in 1977, myself and a two other mates were out camping when this bright object descended in the next paddock, we just froze in complete amazment while figures moved around in the bright obmitted light from the craft.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join