It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain the hijackers being alive.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
If anyone is interested, I can post information about each and everyone of the highjackers. For some reason, I don't think anyone cares.

You promised nineteen hijackers and you have delivered four, along with a couple of alleged security camera pictures of two of them.

Where are the other fifteen alleged hijackers that you promised to show us?

Don't hold your breath Tezz...Cappy usually disappears after a few pages...same MO for every 911 thread.Insult the OP, use the MSM story as fact derail the thread and off to the next 911 post all in a days work.

The fact is...the 19 names were just that...names.Some were found alive...so logic dictates that if they are alive then they couldn't have highjacked the planes.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skinnyblaze

And when CaptainObvious disappears, a brand new user usually pops up, starts a thread and disappears again.......

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If they are alive they should give an interview of their experience on the planes.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I beleave that the high jackers were the ones reported. But I cant understand why knowone ever said a thing about the Binladen family being allowed to fly out that night, when all americans could not. But most of all they were never questioned by the authorities. I know if I had a family member who had commited a crime like this the intire family would be questioned.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
And while showing those video's of supposed hijackers on 9/11, don't forget that there is NO video evidence of them boarding the planes that were used in the attacks. These video's are from different flights.

And lets not forget that the FBI stated that the hijackers left nothing behind that could link them to the attacks. So no link to Bin Laden, no link between the hijackers and 9/11, how do we even know it's them? They're guilty because they were on the plane and arab?

You don't hear many "skeptics" complain about the lack of evidence for that story though...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Making sad insinuations about other members (hmmm, check those rules…) & denying facts that have been posted time after time after time doesn’t make you any more tolerable. More then enough evidence left behind by the hijackers was discovered. Don’t just say it hasn’t, say that you don’t believe it, which is more honest. Don’t keep repeating your misinformation, but just state that you don’t & won’t believe anything from any source… unless it supported your theory.

Your side continues to go about it wrong… a good theory is supported by facts, but you seem to come up with theories and then try to ignore the facts to further the general theory of conspiracy. Your unreasonable requests for unreasonable forms of evidence could only result in your unreasonable views. You create these conundrums to fuel your ideas, not satiate them.

If the best you have is fuzzy logic & misidentified photos, you really should reconsider your views. Wouldn’t you think that an entire website devoted to conspiracies could come up with more then ID fraud & ever changing theories? Why is it acceptable for theories to change every week while the facts have been the same for years, yet they get ignored? No matter the finding in any further investigations, will simply be dismissed. They facts don’t match the theories.

Still waiting for any evidence of conspiracy after all these years.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen

And when CaptainObvious disappears, a brand new user usually pops up, starts a thread and disappears again.......

No sooner said then done.welcome Dog.This is a great thread.Very important question of the literally 1000's of questions unanswered and unasked by skeptics and spammers alike.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

Dog are you going to tell on me?!Observations not insinuations.This is another technique employed by paid spammers.Rat out Dissension.

Fortunately I am not afraid of the discipline Jake the Amazing Dogman is looking for by his school boy tattling.I, like 1000's of others ,am tired of threads being ruined by the same 4 or 5 people, with the MSM/Government theory as argument.The MSM is as culpable as any in this tragic affair. To use them as a source is completely ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
If they are alive they should give an interview of their experience on the planes.

Who said they were on the planes? Ther are no security videos of the hijackers getting on the planes.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

Originally posted by Spoodily
How did they find the hijackers' passports on the streets of NY? I think that is what KMFNWO is asking. The article is not an answer to the the specifics of the question.

The same way that they found luggage tags, drivers licenses, briefcases, memos, etc. The plane crashed into the tower, but in the process many things were expelled by the explosion. They would be singed but not entirely incinerated.

Do you have a link to any photographs of these items or do I just nod to the grocery list? I want to know what specifically from inside those planes landed on the streets of New York City and in what condition.

What was the ratio of hijacker items to passenger items found?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sept 20-23, 2001: "Five of the alleged hijackers have emerged, alive, innocent and astonished to see their names and photographs appearing on satellite television. ... The hijackers were using stolen identities, and investigators are studying the possibility that the entire suicide squad consisted of impostors." [quote from London Times, 9/20/01, see also BBC, 9/23/01, more] Yet these same individuals are later officially established as the 9/11 hijackers in the 2004 9/11 Commission Report.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I’m a firm believer that this was and continues to be planned and manipulated by world governments, media and those at the top of the heap that we will never know about. So when I see so called evidence e.g. a passport recovered at the scene, I for one think that whilst it’s possible (ejected by an explosive blast, may be) I find it not convincing that it was one of the alleged Hijackers, its just so convenient but I still give it a possibility?

Also, the fact that a named hijacker is later found to be alive, I’d just think poor guy had his identity used by the real unknown hijacker nothing strange there. The fact that of the 19 named (and that’s all they are) most were Saudi, again if you want to get people onto a plane and they have an Arabic ethnic look then why not use a state/country of fraud origin that’s not a threat to the US and therefore not arise suspicions? Or may be this was the Saudi’s governments given role in this to provide 15 or so of the names and take a little bit of heat in the aftermath then just say they do not accept responsibility and it all goes away.

Point is that the planners in this had the upper hand and could predict most of the sentiment and what questions would have to be replied to afterwards. Hell, they were the ones providing both question (with a little help from a willing media) and the answers e.g. CNN/BBC say, report FBI finding a passport, they provide a photo of the item and even an explanation of where they found it. The fact that its from an alleged hijacker is just gold for the willing and prep media world and offers hope to the innocent/gullible who are in a frenzy to make sense of what they have been shown (key word is shown). So Media get the viewers, FBI have their man and the people with the help of a General Patton President have someone to vent anger outrage and hate. It’s not long before the media have other break thoughts and we have Bin Laden as the mastermind. Well, I for one think that he was a willing participant and was/is still working with the planners albeit in a cameo role and not the mastermind. He was after all the darling of US military in the 1980/90’s so he know how this all works and how he is to act.

So fixating on hijackers as with most of the minutia in terms of so called evidence must be viewed with the foreknowledge that most, if not all that is presented to us has been staged. So analysis is almost fruitless, as trying to make sense of something that was deliberately made to look a certain way is going to create what ‘they’ want i.e. division and errors in interpretation and a watering down of the common sense gut feeling that we were are and will continue to be duped.

If you have read this far, does anyone know why or what reason was given for Bush to allow potentially key character witnesses in the Bin Ladens, to not only get into the only non-grounded plane and be flown to safety so timely? It was almost planned in its efficient execution? I don’t suggest that they were involved but the act of ignoring a no fly restriction for family members of your soon to be No1 World terrorist. Does seem a little pointed?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

Photo of passport requested:

www.cooperativeresearch.org...:_a_detailed_look

About the middle of the page - all of the below links happen to be dead.

It is reported that the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami has been found a few blocks from the World Trade Center. [ABC News, 9/12/2001; Associated Press, 9/16/2001; ABC News, 9/16/2001] Barry Mawn, the director of the FBI’s New York office, says police and FBI found it during a “grid search” of the area. [CNN, 9/18/2001] However a senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission later claims it was actually discovered by a passerby and given to an NYPD detective, “shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed.” [9/11 Commission, 1/26/2004] The Guardian says, “The idea that Mohamed Atta’s passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged [tests] the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI’s crackdown on terrorism.” [Guardian, 3/19/2002] (Note that, as in this Guardian account, the passport is frequently mistakenly referred to as Atta’s passport.)

Entity Tags: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Mohamed Atta, World Trade Center

Correction - try this

I give up - Search GOOGLE images terrorist passports found it will be second picture with article.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This might be helpful in answering the ops question.

width="425" height="355"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/XeaNytFoFAE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

OK how about this - also could someone U2U me on video embedding on ATS

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skinnyblaze

No sooner said then done.welcome Dog.This is a great thread.Very important question of the literally 1000's of questions unanswered and unasked by skeptics and spammers alike.

I've been around here longer then most, just don't post much, but you guys come & go with your screen names and posting every little thought in your mind much more then people who think things through.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man

Originally posted by skinnyblaze

I've been around here longer then most, just don't post much, but you guys come & go with your screen names and posting every little thought in your mind much more then people who think things through.

Why bother using common sense and thinking things through when making up intriguing fantasies are much more entertaining.

Seriously people, has anyone ever heard of identity theft?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Yeah it shows them in the airports that they came from where the planes were launched.

Got any interviews of the 19 hijackers alive? You know the ones that the FBI contends they are dead? I have yet to see any. If you guys believe these hijackers are indeed alive, show me some footage of them alive and giving interviews. Otherwise all these claims about them alive is BS.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by deltaboy]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

Excellent post, although I would suggest you can only reason with those capable of intellectual honesty.

Star for you and if I could applaud, I would!

The so-called 9-11 “truth” movement has no interest in truth or 9-11.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I have been busy and unable to respond here.

I wonder how folks here ignore statements like this:

In regards to the Al-Shehri's brothers,their father says he hadn't heard from his sons in ten months prior to September 2001. An ABC News story in March 2002 he repeated this, and during a report called "A Saudi Apology" for Dateline NBC on August 25, 2002, NBC's reporter John Hockenberry went to 'Asir, where he interviewed the third brother Salah who agreed that his two brothers were dead and claimed they had been "brainwashed". I don't have a link, but it was also mentioned in the Boston Globe as well. So we have two family members that confirmed the deaths of their family members.

Also, men named Wail and Waleed had been reported to found alive by the BBC later in 2001. They were reportedly the sons of a Saudi diplomat stationed in Bombay. Wail claims he did attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida - but was the victim of mistaken identity, since he used that training to secure his current position with a Moroccan airline company. Saudi Arabia has confirmed his story, and suggested he was the victim of identity theft.

There was further mistaken identity in late Sept 01. The FBI released the pictures of the hijackers, the BBC and The Daily Telegraph reported that a Saudi Airlines pilot named Saeed al-Ghamdi was furious that a name on the hijacker's list released by the FBI matched his own. CNN also mistakingly showed a picture of the "living" Al-Ghamdi as the hijacker. The man claimed CNN likely got his picture from a Flight Safety flying school in Florida he attended. Der Spiegel later investigated the claims of "living" hijackers by the BBC and discovered them to be cases of mistaken identities.

More mistaken identity. This one involving terrorist Abdulaziz al-Omari. A man with the same given by the FBI was alive in Saudi Arabia, saying that he had studied at the University of Denver and his passport was stolen there in 1995. The name, origin, birth date, and occupation were released by the FBI, but the picture was not of him. "I couldn't believe it when the FBI put me on their list", he said. "They gave my name and my date of birth, but I am not a suicide bomber. I am here. I am alive. I have no idea how to fly a plane. I had nothing to do with this."This individual was not the same person as the hijacker whose identity was later confirmed by Saudi government interviews with his family, according to the 9/11 Commission Report.

query.nytimes.com...

I'm not sure if you get the point here. Parents and siblings of the above have come forward. Those that were wrongfully accused came forward. IF any of those hijackers were alive, they sure as heck would have spoken up by now... don't you think?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join