It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain the hijackers being alive.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KMFNWO
Just go back to sleep you and accept that two passports survived an 1800 degree fireball flew out the side of a plane after exiting a jacket pocket, had a 110 story building come down on top of them and were found intact on the city streets.

It's all completely reasonable jeez... You CT'ers are so silly.

Drink in the sarcasm - it's all I have left.

So its safe to guess that you do not believe the videotapes, notebooks etc that were found in the wreckage of Columbia either? I mean, they were exposed to a much more intense fire.........

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The FBI Hasnt changed its list of 19 hijackers, that must make some people question the truth.
A passport can survive this fire? yet the fire melted steel enough to cause 2 buildings to collapse?...

experiment

place 1x passport in a fire
and 1x metal rode in a fire

let burn for 30 seconds

take the two out

if you can bend the rod, and read the passport, you must of forgotten to LIGHT THE FIRE!

why did they 'supposidly hit the pentagon ' and not the whitehouse?
Why is there so much conflicting evidence SURROUNDING the pentagon?

You seriously dont still believe the 911 story do you?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The FBI Hasnt changed its list of 19 hijackers, that must make some people question the truth.
A passport can survive this fire? yet the fire melted steel enough to cause 2 buildings to collapse?...

experiment

place 1x passport in a fire
and 1x metal rode in a fire

let burn for 30 seconds

take the two out

if you can bend the rod, and read the passport, you must of forgotten to LIGHT THE FIRE!

why did they 'supposidly hit the pentagon ' and not the whitehouse?
Why is there so much conflicting evidence SURROUNDING the pentagon?

You seriously dont still believe the 911 story do you?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

For some people that claim to have their eyes open....then seem to blink whenever evidence is shown to them.

911 Truth Movement:

Ask Questions
Ignore Answers

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
reply to post by KMFNWO

You may want to look here:

americanhistory.si.edu...

and read this story here:

onlineathens.com...

in part:

"The fact it was so violent is hard to deal with," Ruth Koch said, noting she'd thought about how the couple must have felt in those last moments, knowing their two little girls would die.

During an interview earlier this week, Koch delicately handled eerie mementos of the crash found during cleanup: Whittington's battered driver's license. One granddaughters' luggage tag.

How did they find the hijackers' passports on the streets of NY? I think that is what KMFNWO is asking. The article is not an answer to the the specifics of the question.

www.usatoday.com...

09/15/2001 - Updated 10:52 PM ET

The passport of a suspected hijacker was discovered near the ruins of the World Trade Center.

FBI Assistant Director Barry Mawn did not disclose the name on the passport or other details.

I would think that if a hijacker's passport is found near the towers that the body of the hijacker or their bags, etc. would also be found in some proximity.

Why did the passport turn up right around the time America was looking for someone to blame? What other items from inside the planes ended up in the area around the towers?

(note for readers: these items were found around the towers, not in the collapsed rubble.)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Don't know. Some guys raised in a camp in Iran or somewhere since they were little kids.

I think you mean Saudi Arabia not Iran. Unless I am mistaken most of the hijackers" (or the people we believe to be the hijackers based on the identities they possibly stole) were Saudi.

You can't keep blaming Iran for everything folks even though it seems like the flavor of the month. This is the first I've heard them tied to 9-11 though, but then gain so was Iraq.

Osama not the issue anymore?

- Lee

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

If you seen how the plane crashes not everything stayed inside the building. A luggage tag wow. How the hell did that survive. Its a 1800 degrees out there, nothing should have survived. NOTHING.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

It can't be the Saudis. It had to be Iraqis. When planning on 9/11 make sure to lay blame on Iraqis, not Saudis. If we use Saudis then people would be clamoring for an invasion of Saudi Arabia. Who would have thought?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Nohup
Don't know. Some guys raised in a camp in Iran or somewhere since they were little kids.

I think you mean Saudi Arabia not Iran. Unless I am mistaken most of the hijackers" (or the people we believe to be the hijackers based on the identities they possibly stole) were Saudi.

You can't keep blaming Iran for everything folks even though it seems like the flavor of the month. This is the first I've heard them tied to 9-11 though, but then gain so was Iraq.

Osama not the issue anymore?

- Lee

Aren't the bush family friends with many wealthy saudi families?
See any connection there? They could have found the perfect recruits through them.. it's almost like they make everything so obvious as to make people go " no it's to obvious to actually be what really happened right? "
Most people can't / won't piece all the parts together because it's not just one thing.
People always want one concrete answer . It's never black and white people there is always some grey area in between but people want quick satisfaction so they don't care they just want a resolution and soon.
We excepted the story far too quickly and anyone who diddn't wasn't labeled a nutjob or wacko or somethin.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Also, Why do I have negative 536 points. I've made some very thoughtful posts and raised questions on past topics that were legit. Maybe there is something I'm not getting

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
How did they find the hijackers' passports on the streets of NY? I think that is what KMFNWO is asking. The article is not an answer to the the specifics of the question.

The same way that they found luggage tags, drivers licenses, briefcases, memos, etc. The plane crashed into the tower, but in the process many things were expelled by the explosion. They would be singed but not entirely incinerated.

The experiment that someone else said in a post above, to put a piece of paper and a piece of metal into a fire for 30 seconds would prove nothing. The passports obviously were expelled from the plane, just as some luggage tags were, or else they would have been incinerated.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I already started a thread about this. The following website has reports of 3 hijackers being alive, 1 in prison.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003
Date Modified: 06 Jun 2007

Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003

Entity Status: Incarcerated
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 23 Jan 2004

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lets see if the resident "skoolers" of captainobvious turn up, they will make you want to laugh at the info c.o presents.

As I do.

Can anyone be this ignorant?

"official" story believers =
Give shoddy answers that make no sense
avoid the more difficult ones.....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
Lets see if the resident "skoolers" of captainobvious turn up, they will make you want to laugh at the info c.o presents.

As I do.

Can anyone be this ignorant?

"official" story believers =
Give shoddy answers that make no sense
avoid the more difficult ones.....

Great Post!! the "military spammers" absolutely hate this question.Before Commander Obnoxious could list the 19 he veers off on a tangent about magic fire proof passports.CO please tell us about all 19 highjackers.I for one would love to see the rest of your mini biographies (with no links).

Swampfox we know you are in the military...so the two Spam Kings please tells us....what do you get paid to defend the "Official Garbage"?

Soul for sale.

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I think you mean Saudi Arabia not Iran.

Well, how about a compromise? Camps in the wilder, uncontrolled areas of Iran and Afghanistan, but financed by money from Saudi Arabia.

The point is, there are quite a few areas in the world where people exist without a lot of documentation (if any), and they move around undetected. Forget about dental records or DNA evidence. Passports can be arranged easily through bribes, and nobody knows who the hell anybody really is. Add to that the ubiquitous beards and mustaches, and there you go.

U.S. intelligence gathering in the area was and still is notoriously bad, too. So who were the hijackers? Don't know. Are the "alive" people really even who they say they are? Don't know that, either. Don't know nuthin.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I, for one, would like to hear more. If you've got the goods at least post links to where you've posted before.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
It can't be the Saudis. It had to be Iraqis. When planning on 9/11 make sure to lay blame on Iraqis, not Saudis. If we use Saudis then people would be clamoring for an invasion of Saudi Arabia. Who would have thought?

Delta are you being sarcastic here or do you actually mean that seriously? I will give you the benifit of the doubt and accept that as sarcasm but just in case:

Official: 15 of 19 Sept. 11 hijackers were Saudi

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens, but said Wednesday that the oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions.

USA Today (2002)

That's the official story. The one our own government has accepted and passed off as true. If all signs point to Saudi Arabia then that is exactly where we should be but of course that would cause serious problems in the U.S. on an economic level should they suddenly pull their cash out. Same thing with communist China but thats another story.

The truth is no one really knows concretely if the "19" were actually the "19" and I believe the CIA or FBI has acknowledged this before in a CNN article however going by what we know (that is to say the information given us) almost all were Saudi based on the information we have.

This administration has acknowledged that Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 even though they certainly made the case seem to indicate that it did. We were supposed to be fighting in Afghanistan where the alleged threat originated pr at the very least where the main culprits were, instead we are spread all over and contemplating spreading to Iran.

Still...I find it odd now that some people are mixing Iran into the story as well as when they mixed Iraq into it. Bush said he isn't even concerned about Bin Laden anymore at one point.

Osama must be a genius chess-master and our leaders are his pawns.

Don't think so?

Me either.

People...just leave Iran out of 9-11. It's confusing enough as it is.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
For the life of me I can't comprehend this 19 hijacker theory. If nearly half of these hijackers are still alive, who in the hell was on those planes?

Maybe I am just overlooking something, but I just don't understand the whole situation. If these people stole identities, then who are the real perpetrators of the crimes committed on 9/11 (the Government, but I'm talking about the "official story" for right now)?

It makes no sense. None. My head is going to explode just trying to understand this nonsense.

So I ask, can someone reply and explain to me this whole fiasco? Why was there a mixup of who the terrorists were? Why has there been no correction?

Ever hear of identity theft? Happens all the time. Unless of course you think terrorist hijackers are too honest for that?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
If anyone is interested, I can post information about each and everyone of the highjackers. For some reason, I don't think anyone cares.

You promised nineteen hijackers and you have delivered four, along with a couple of alleged security camera pictures of two of them.

Where are the other fifteen alleged hijackers that you promised to show us?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is one of the problems with discussing anything in a logical manor with a CTer. Everything they say & believe has been taken out of context.
So what that a bunch of names have gotten mixed up & identies stolen? I have no sympathy.

So the general thinking is if a building collapses everything must be vaporized? Isn’t that also one of your complaints? Have you gotten the scoop yet from your weekly reader whether the passports fell too fast or maybe in their own footprint? Black & White thinking will get you nowhere, so don’t expect to ever understand facts.

The arguments for conspiracy are beginning to sound like stuff come up with in study hall in 8th grade. If someone can’t understand simply identity fraud or how certain items can/do survive… even though the headlines use the word “total”… it doesn’t mean that. I can heat up a piece of steel “rode” in a furnace, then I can stick my hand it the same furnace & not get hurt. Is it magic or a conspiracy? No, it’s basic science & common sense. Any chance of an added investigation will be lost if the people heard haven’t a clue on the most basic facts/points.

Oh my god! I lit a fire last night in my fireplace last night… this morning, there were still some pages of the newspaper readable. Maybe the logs were holograms or the fire I lit was actually a fire controlled by elves that live in my basement. I bet the local elementary school would believe my elf story.

For a site who’s logo say deny ignorance right in it, there certainly are a bunch of people who need to take some basic classes or the very least stop making such outrageous claims/statements.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join