It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain the hijackers being alive.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Can you please show me what evidence you have gathered to show that the Hijackers are alive.

That's a bold challenge to make, CaptainObvious. Especially when you promised to prove that all alleged 19 hijackers are dead. You've failed to do that, yet you still persist to post in this thread. Why?

Why would you make a claim that you can supply any information about all 19 hijackers, on demand, yet fail to do so? It's difficult to take any of your claims seriously, when you fail to do what you stated that you will.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Tezza,

Without getting personal. The attitude of you and Ultima are very similar. You ask for evidence then ignore what is put right in front of you. I do in fact have an abundance of information about the hijackers. The information is easily found on the net. If you were indeed searching for the truth as truthers often say they are doing, you would in fact have already known most of what I have posted thus far.

I will however not go back on my word and list all the hijackers and information I have found.

Now, in the mean time, if you or Ultima have some verifable evidence that these scum bags are alive, please forward that info here. I will report them to the authorities myself.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The following website has reports of 3 hijackers being alive, 1 in prison.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive (snip)

Entity Status: Alive (snip)

Entity Status: Incarcerated (snip)

Hi Ultima1,

I'm slightly reluctant to step into the debate between you and Captain Obvious, but I thought it worth making a few points.

Firstly, the last of the 3 links you posted to the trackingthethreat.com website relates to Mohammed al-Qahtani. Contrary to your reference to "3 hijackers", he has NOT in fact one been alleged to have been one of the hijackers on 9/11. Instead, as noted on the trackingthethreat.com website, it had been reported that he "may have been the intended 20th hijacker on 9/11". So, the material relating to him does not suggest that any of the actual hijackers are still alive.

Secondly, in relation to the individuals at the two other links you supplied, there is no material on the relevant webpages on the trackingthethreat.com website to support their "entity status" as "alive".

Thirdly, and probably most significantly, I have been in touch with the company behind trackingthethreat.com to ask whether they intended to state on the above webpages that the alleged hijackers are alive, and (if so) if that company has information to support that assertion. That company was kind enough to respond to my request for information.

Originally emailed to Isaac Koi by FMS (the company behind trackingthethreat.com

Thanks for the email. There are some data issues on the site, and we
need to do an update to correct various status fields. The
trackingthethreat.com site is an unfunded effort on the part of my
company, and as such, does not enjoy the level of effort and editorial
review that we would like to see.

While we don't support the whack-jobs out there, it is interesting to
note that the conspiracy circus often uses correct data to support their
positions also. Fortunately, I believe that most folks have enough
common sense to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Regardless, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

A quick point also for Captain Obvious - in relation to your posts giving some background information about the hijackers, you may be aware that there are several books that give considerably more information about them than can be found on the Internet. It may be worth providing some references to those books.

I have in mind in particular "Perfect Soldiers: The 9/11 Hijackers: Who They Were, Why They Did It" by Terry Mcdermott.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 28-4-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
I do in fact have an abundance of information about the hijackers. The information is easily found on the net.

Yes, you do have information about the hijackers. But no evidnece that the hijackers are all dead.

Do you understand the difference ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Osama would pass the lie detector because he was an agent of the CIA for a good while

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join