It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain the hijackers being alive.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Otherwise all these claims about them alive is BS.

I am waiting for any evidence to debate the information from the site i posted.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why would they want to use someone else's identity?
How would this benefit them?

Why were their names not on the passenger lists?

How would the FBI know that it was they who hijacked the planes?
Couldn't it have been someone else? One of the names that was on the passenger lists.
What majik did the FBI use to come up with 19 names and photos too; all within 24 hours?
How did they know that there were exactly 19 and not 16 or 23?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Did you read my post Ultima? It's called mistaken identity. Or.. more than one person with the same name. Go Google your own name. See how many people in the world have your name.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Uh.. your name yes, but your face too???

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Couldn't it have been someone else? One of the names that was on the passenger lists.
What majik did the FBI use to come up with 19 names and photos too; all within 24 hours?

Well... 1st of all. Their names WERE on the passenger lists. You like others are mistaken the VICTIMS list for the passenger list. This should answer the rest of your questions.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
If anyone is interested, I can post information about each and everyone of the highjackers. For some reason, I don't think anyone cares.

I will do my best to answer any questions you have about ANY of the 19 highjackers, as NONE of them are listed as John Doe's. Were all of their DNA proven? No. But when you use the process of elimination, you can pretty much figure out who's DNA is who's.

Don't make statements that you're not prepared to follow-up.

You've posted some information about four of the alleged hijackers. That leaves another fifteen alleged hijackers. Maybe you conveniently forgot about them?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Tezz... no I havent forgot....

Not that it matters what I post. You like any truther in here will ignore it.

Bit i will post more info

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

As you wish:

FLIGHT 77 Hijackers:

Hani Hanjour:

Hani Hanjour was born in Saudi Arabia on August 30, 1972. His full name was Hani Salih Hasan Hanjur. Hanjour is suspected of being the pilot who flew American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11.

Hanjour obtained a commercial pilot's certificate in 1999 and according to the chief instructor, "Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot." and "There's no doubt in my mind that once that (hijacked jet) got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said.

Hani had visited the United States on many occasions. Starting back in the 90's. He was considered the most religious of all the hijackers.

There are videos of him at the check point at Dulles on 911.

Nawaf al-Hazmi:

Born in Saudi Arabia on August 9, 1976. His full name was Nawaf bin Muhammad Salim al-Hazmi. al-Hazmi (along with his brother Salem and three others) is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon on September 11.

The brothers are CLEARLY seen at Dulles security check points. Videos were presented at the Mousaui Trial. If you would like a link. I will post it.

Nawaf fought in the Bosnian War. After that he went to Afghanistan with his brother and joined up with Al Qaida to fight the Northern Alliance.

It was learned that the bothers were the first two picked by Osama Bin Laden to carry out the attacks.

Khalid al-Mihdhar and Majed Moqed were also hijackers on flight 77. I will post more about them tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just watch this video... watch, read listen. You will see the terrorists presenting their martyr videos. You will see others involved in the 9/11 attacks connected-- in Afghanistan-- through the association known as Al-Quaida:

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
none of them are alive. end of story. not a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
What was the ratio of hijacker items to passenger items found?

That's actually a pretty good question that I had never thought of before.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Another example of very interesting questions that need answers.
The benefits of identity theft for their task is something I can't figure out.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You like any truther in here will ignore it.

Excuse me, but don't you dare generalize everyone here. You have no right to, haven't you seen all the infighting all of us truthers do? For example, we don't all believe in the hologram theory. But what's it to you anyways? You're firm in your belief of the OT, so why pester us? Frankly, we're all metaphorically wasting our breath arguing between each other. It's not getting us anywhere. So let us put our tin foil hats on and freely and happily speculate on whatever we want to. It's our right to free speech and thought as Americans and citizens of Earth.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Did you read my post Ultima? It's called mistaken identity. Or.. more than one person with the same name.

Well see if would have looked at the site you would know they did name searches.

You really should look at sites before posting.

quote]Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
through the association known as Al-Quaida:

We invented Al-Quaida, as an association it does not really exist.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I am waiting for evidence for debate that shows that hes alive instead of having a designation "alive" by some website. How did they claim he's alive anyways?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I am waiting for evidence for debate that shows that hes alive instead of having a designation "alive" by some website.

Well i would tend to believe the sire more then what the official states.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

Listed as a passenger in seat 12A.
One of five hijackers who worked out at a Gold's Gym in Greenbelt, Md., for a few days earlier this month. The FBI has obtained the phone records from his mobile phone.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Wait wait....he is working out at a gym?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Wait wait....he is working out at a gym?

Read the post, it stated HE WORKED, not is working. Can you read ok?

"One of five hijackers who worked out at a Gold's Gym in Greenbelt, Md.,"

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Working out..worked out a gym a few days ago this month. Not exactly proof. Got a pic of him working out in that gym?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Working out..worked out a gym a few days ago this month. Not exactly proof. Got a pic of him working out in that gym?

Well if you would have read the post you would see that the FBI has his phone records.

So do you have any evidence to debate the information YES or NO?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join