It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain the hijackers being alive.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeadFirstForHalos

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
You like any truther in here will ignore it.

Excuse me, but don't you dare generalize everyone here. You have no right to, haven't you seen all the infighting all of us truthers do? For example, we don't all believe in the hologram theory. But what's it to you anyways? You're firm in your belief of the OT, so why pester us? Frankly, we're all metaphorically wasting our breath arguing between each other. It's not getting us anywhere. So let us put our tin foil hats on and freely and happily speculate on whatever we want to. It's our right to free speech and thought as Americans and citizens of Earth.

Pester you? You mean by presenting FACTS to you that seeks the truth is pestering?

Please read through the information i showed you on the hijackers. Please point out what i got wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Please read through the information i showed you on the hijackers. Please point out what i got wrong.

I'm still waiting for information about the rest of the hijackers. You promised nineteen and so far, you have only delivered five. Some of that information you have provided has also been unsourced, therefore, useless.

You made a claim to provide information on all nineteen hijackers. You have still not done this. People can draw their own conclusions about what you claim you can do, as opposed to what you actually can do.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

I recently watched this one 911 movie on Youtube. It involved the fact of this one hijackers I.D. being prevelant amongst the debris.

What pisses me off to no end...is the fact that this 'persons I.D.' was on that person, and when the planes hit the towers...this person (hijackers) persona was found amongst the debris.

I'm a Canadian....we've had many Canadian Firefighters go AWOL to go down to help our brethren down south.

Can someone answer me truthfully and straight?

How the freakin Hell...does a piece of personal I.D. go from a persons pocket or pants or jacket....to being the freaking centerpiece of discussion...to being the first piece of evidence that wasn't obliterated when the supposed planes hit the towers?

Of ALL the evidence that could be picked up within a disaster site.

I'm up here in Canada, and it sounds to me as though the American Goverment (or close faximiles) planted this evidence.

What the freakin hell is going on my cousins to the south.

Enuff is f'n enuff.

"We the People...in order to form a more perfect union....

What's going on friends?

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
When said person is threaded into thousands of tiny pieces it's not hard for items like drivers lisc and credit cards to be dispersed. In fact it's quite common. And what the cult tabloids would have you believe is that this was an isolated incident. But the truth is that many people's IDs were found as well as many people's credit cards and other items from wallets, and pockets, etc. There was even a documentary on TV dedicated soley to such items and them being returned to family members of victims. Everything from their IDs, credit cards, wallets, badges, phones, toys, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
When said person is threaded into thousands of tiny pieces it's not hard for items like drivers lisc and credit cards to be dispersed. In fact it's quite common. And what the cult tabloids would have you believe is that this was an isolated incident. But the truth is that many people's IDs were found as well as many people's credit cards and other items from wallets, and pockets, etc. There was even a documentary on TV dedicated soley to such items and them being returned to family members of victims. Everything from their IDs, credit cards, wallets, badges, phones, toys, etc.

You are correct , items are ejected and not destroyed in high speed aircraft impacts. Many people have learned this by reading, experience and taking a course on aircraft accident investigation. The Air Force sends safety people to one.

Did someone tell the author of the OP the alive terrorist stories were wrong? 19 terrorist died on 9/11, as at least 4 of them had planned on killing them and themselves. The alive story was wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
Did someone tell the author of the OP the alive terrorist stories were wrong? 19 terrorist died on 9/11, as at least 4 of them had planned on killing them and themselves. The alive story was wrong.

Well i have some resources that state some of the terrorist are alive.

Oh, by the way i was a crew chief in the Air Force and know about aircraft accidents also.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

I'm still waiting for information about the rest of the hijackers. You promised nineteen and so far, you have only delivered five. Some of that information you have provided has also been unsourced, therefore, useless.

Useless?

Tezza, It wouldn't matter if I brought Osama Bin Laden to your house strapped to a polygraph. You IGNORE facts.

Be that as it may, I will post more information and give you several sources. Be careful, it may require reading "NON" truther materials.

Flight 175 Hijacker,

Marwan al-Shehhi:

Marwan al-Shehhi (also known as Marwan Alshehhi) was born in the United Arab Emirates on May 9, 1978. His full name was Marwan Yousef Muhammed Rashid Lekrab al-Shehhi. He trained at the Huffman Aviation pilot school with Mohammed Atta. He was only 23, the youngest of the four pilots.

He tried to go to University in Germany. Took many classes on speaking German, but was unable to pass the test. In Germany, all foreign students must be fluent in the German language to graduate.

Al-Shehhi shaved his beard and seemed to his old friends like he had become less religious. After the attacks, a librarian in Hamburg reported that al-Shehhi boasted to her "There will be thousands of dead. You will think of me ... You will see, in America something is going to happen. There will be many people killed."

Sources:

www.usatoday.com...

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

www.faqs.org... (page 162)

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well i have some resources that state some of the terrorist are alive.

You have A resource...... and it has a disclaimer on it:

About the Data

This site contains information collected from thousands of open source reports, documents, news stories, and other places which are deemed worthy of note. It is presented here in a concise and organized fashion as a demonstration of some of the capabilities of Sentinel Visualizer. While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

I still haven't read too much into this site....

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima... can you please point out where it states that he is alive?

Thanks (tracking the threat .com)

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I still haven't read too much into this site....

But still a lot more information then amyone can post about the terrorist not being alive.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Show me on the website where is states he is alive.

Thank you again.

CO

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Show me on the website where is states he is alive.

PLease look at the site.

Look at where it states he is alive and the the FBI has his phone recods.

Also might want to look at the date the report was opened and when it was updated.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

I have sent them an e-mail asking them to clarify this. I see now where is states "ALIVE". I didn't see the dates and times of the phone calls though.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

[I have sent them an e-mail asking them to clarify this. I see now where is states "ALIVE". I didn't see the dates and times of the phone calls though.

DO you see the date the file was opened?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima, ALL the files were opened POST 911.

The History of TrackingTheThreat.com

In the summer of 2002, a small team within FMS Inc. started work on a prototype application that would perform data analysis on entity and relationship data. This prototype, called Sentinel Visualizer, was designed to apply basic network theory and social network analysis to the problems faced by the United States Federal Government in “connecting the dots”, with a keen focus on data related to 9/11 and the Al Qaeda network.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

Again, I see the "Alive" part. Please point out to me the dates of the phone calls. I'm not saying they are not there. I can't find them.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So why would they open files on him if he was dead ?

Oh see they have another hijacker listed as alive, will post it shortly.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
none of them are alive, 100% myth. the BBC made a false report that they later cleared up.

why don't you actually provide proof that they are live before you think about make a post about it.

how about this, tupac and biggie are alive too. seriously, i read it on the internet. what a joke.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

So why would they open files on him if he was dead ?

Oh see they have another hijacker listed as alive, will post it shortly.

youve already been debunked on this. none of them are alive and there is no proof of it. no matter what files were opened and what werent, its bogus. provide proof that an alive hijacker has come forward.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
surely if a hijacker was alive somebody in the turth movement would have video. IT WOULD BE THE SMOKING GUN. but fail, NOTHING. just bogus made up stories.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
its funny how truthers need video of everything to believe it but then as soon as a website makes a false report of an alive hijacker, WITH NO VIDEO OF AN ALIVE HIJACKER EVER MADE, they fall for it. JOKE!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join