It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

From my experience of chakra meditation mainly heart chakra meditation I know of what you speak. However I do not understand it so tend to stay well clear of it. A full understanding is required or spirit is damaged.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Is this the Illuminated Chakra movie you're talking Here & Here?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

Yes, the one and the same! It's a 45 minute movie with great graphics and the basics of our Chakras.

Thanks for your comments and connection...
It's nice to find like minded friends !
Energize....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Thank you very much for that recommendation. I highly recommend that video as well, I was able to watch it on youtube Here. Just being able to see the animated Kundalini process is an aid to anyone at any level of chakra mediation as it gives a very "live" or "living" perspective of the journey to share.

My subconscious apparently liked it so much I literally just blinked and I saw a transposition of the imagery from the film and my own imagination into where I was currently functioning from (moving from the 6th to the 7th). There are just way too many books & dvds I need to buy when I have some expendable tender shall I say
, & this little flick is on that list for sure

That film again in case anyone missed it is: Illuminated Chakras

Thanks again for the excellent recommendation there Synthesist

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Interesting ,very interesting but I feel I must reject tantra sex using the orange chakra. I can not link it to being of the light sorry its just the way I am

I am all for balancing all 7 out in complete equlibrium. How can I be of the light with such talk of tantra sex? For me I dont feel I will ever be able to link the two but Im not saying its wrong. You go ahead and explore this side of the chakras , maybe it is just a complete form of energy from the orange chakra who am I to say its not?

To attempt this with someone else is just going to take away my energy that I could use in another form. Like I say Im not saying its bad or good Im just saying at my point in this learning curve its too far out for me

If anyone else reading this has had experience of this tantra force please tell us of your experiences. Id love to hear how this all works in the grand scheme of chakra meditation. I have had a limited experience of it and well its just not for me! What you dont understand can do you harm, too little information is just as bad as no information.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
What you dont understand can do you harm, too little information is just as bad as no information.

Mr. Green, your energy is there whether you choose to use it or not. We all give away our energy every day by interacting with others...
We also receive energy from others, both positive and negative.
The information is out there for you to explore, if you choose. I am not saying this is for everyone, but there is no harm in exploring and centering yourself in the universe. I respect your opinion but it's not like we're playing with a Ouiji board...it's our energy vortex and how we can affect our world and our physical bodies in a positive way.
Transformation & Change are hard.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Like I say I am new to all this so a learning curve I am on

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I just stick with the simple things from now, complex teachings like Tantra just make things harder and you get lost within the words sometimes and there is really no need.

Chakra meditation is a easy as counting from 1 to 7 once you understand yourself. However I do not knock Tantra because I have never tried it and do not see me trying it in the near future due to what I have been through.

So I will not judge anyone who uses Tantra because I would be judging them on something I know nothing about

It's a free speach topic so please don't feel like we don't want to talk about it, As long as the message "You are a free person and nobody is telling you this is right or wrong" gets through then this is ok

Only you know if this is right and wrong, just question your inner self. If you are not able to question your inner self then learning Tantra is not recommended.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by psycho81]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Synthesist

What you dont understand can do you harm, too little information is just as bad as no information.

Mr. Green, your energy is there whether you choose to use it or not. We all give away our energy every day by interacting with others...
We also receive energy from others, both positive and negative.
The information is out there for you to explore, if you choose. I am not saying this is for everyone, but there is no harm in exploring and centering yourself in the universe. I respect your opinion but it's not like we're playing with a Ouiji board...it's our energy vortex and how we can affect our world and our physical bodies in a positive way.
Transformation & Change are hard.

Hi

I know I have exchanged energies with others yet I do not know how I did this, how it works and is it a good thing? I think in order to exchange these energies you have to be very well connected to the other individual.
You say it can affect us in a positive way when we use our energy vortex. Im afraid in my case all it did was destroy a very good friendship. Because of this I have told myself I will never try it again.

Others can also use your energy and leave you drained by taking it from you without your consent.

Yes I agree if you understand this it probably is a good thing..maybe one day I will hey...but for the minute Im with psycho stick to what you know and understand. Ive lost one friend through this I dont want to loose anymore thanks.

Transformation and change are indeed hard.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Are you guys doing any kundalini yoga and breath of fire work?

Without that it is not possible to do much with the chakras.

Meditation alone is unlikely to do it; you need active breath work and not just chanting or stillness.

Just curious...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
can anyone tell me in brief about how to open your energy aka charkas centres?

also this article would be quite useful in clearing your chakras
xeeatwelve.com...

As you breathe in, imagine you are breathing golden light into your heart chakra. Keep repeating this until you feel the heart chakra is clear. When your heart chakra is cleansed, you will feel lightness or openness, a light energy moving freely through your heart centre. You may feel joyous or you may feel a smile on your face. The more the clearing, the deeper or the more you feel that openness, lightness, space, smiles or joy. If you feel heaviness, a discomfort, or aching sensation, tension or emotional discomfort in your heart centre, this is an indication that the blockage is still there. Continue to breathe golden light directly into the heart centre.

As you continue to breathe in the golden light, sit gently for a few minutes to allow yourself to experience this changed, open state.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Hi

No yoga or breathing of fire
Just basically opening each one individually, visualizing it spinning then move onto the next until all 7 are open. This thread is designed to teach us how to do it.

Its sometimes difficult to know if they are open but after a while I am able to feel how each one is opening. But no yoga, I have not been told it is essential only an option.
Thanks for your post.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I am all for balancing all 7 out in complete equlibrium. How can I be of the light with such talk of tantra sex?

By removing the concept of lust from your ideal of sex/tantric sex. Most people tend to have some kind of inherent guilt associated with sex acts, be they physical sex or even masturbation for that matter. The large majority of these feelings are learned behavior from upbringing or societal standards (repression anyone?). The trantic "sex" Synthesist is talking about doesn't actually have to involve any physical sex or contact for that matter in certain applications.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

So are we talking about the pure energy being released from the orange chakra then? Whats the point to all this though if its not self love? Do you send this energy to another or what?? If the gererating of this energy is to self serve I cant see the point of it really. Sorry if I keep sounding a bit dim in all this but I just dont get it. MG

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Breathing playes a big part in relaxation for doing meditation. I concentrate on my breat slowly in then slowly out deep breaths but not deep enough to strain any muscles.

If ever my mind starts going into thinking mode I put my focuse back onto my breathing. It was posted early in the topic on one of the links. I try not to use fancy names now with breathing tequnics and so on because it really is not that hard.

Just being aware of you breathing is a big step in istself.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It's not soley merging the 1st and 2nd like I was saying, the full kundalini can be unified or synced up with someone else if you have the discipline or just get lucky. And yes, self love is part of the understanding, but reflecting that onto others and being able to embrace them as a part of you is also a very virtuous thing.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What he is saying is a lot of people see acts of sex as a sin, that is because a lot of sex acts are lust based for self need.

I would like to know, how can you determine self need through acts of sex?

There is a lot to understand about the ego before trying such things.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Mmm very strange all this I really cant get to grips with it. If you merge your chakra energy into one big sex flow and remove all guilt of this, that in itself would be difficult, then send it out

I have a limited experience of this but like I say its the mental acceptance that gets me. Is this really what opening your chakras is designed for? I assumed it was to connect to the heavens and dimensions beyond, seek out other entities in other dimensions not to have chakra sex.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Are you guys doing any kundalini yoga and breath of fire work?

Hey Im more likely to attempt this breathing of fire than chakra sex

Maybe the two are the same hey.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You are the Teacher so there is no need for confusion MG

Complex words and phrases can get us a little lost sometimes and then the ego mind takes over and predicts it's own outcome having an effect on you. Next thing you have a 100.000 scenarios running through your head most with a negative outcome.

This is why I bypass the fancy words

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Too funny.

I'm sure you're aware of what breath of fire is. It's a breathing method fundamental to Kundalini Yoga.

Agni-Prasana is another word for it.

If you're really serious about Chakra opening, istm you'd want to talk to a qualified Kundalini yoga teacher. You reportedly can have less-than-favorable results from awakening your kundalini.

Though it's very advanced, I recommend Carol Carlson's video/DVD. It gives you an idea of the scope of the true Kundalini yoga, but some criticize her for not having a beginner's section. She's quite amazing.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join