It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I had a lucid dream last night that contained a lesson that I want to share with everyone reading this thread .
I was in a hotel seeking a lift. I eventually found one got in it and pressed the button level 2. The lift was vibrating but I just knew it wasn't actually going any where so I got out of it complaining it wasn't working.

I then seemed to spend AGES looking for another lift, I found some out of order, some full, some in use and one that had a large part of its floor removed but it was working. I thought oh no way Im using that lift I could fall down that hole. So off I went searching for yet more lifts.
Then I saw a women in the hotel lobby that looked out of place to me, she turned to me and said " Are you going to waste this whole hour I have given you?" I turned to her and went "Look Im trying to find a lift ok". She shuck her head and pointed to the stairs. I then said "Oh OK I'll take the stairs then!" at which point I took the stairs in a childish strop and then I woke up.

This was a lesson. She was telling me there is no quick fix to spiritual enlightenment. No fast lifts to the top floor. The lift with the hole in the floor was my fear of reaching this point and not wanting to fall back down again, but not wanting to take any risks either. Should I have taken this lift? This lift maybe signifys that some routes are a fast track but come with risks. Yes the lift may have taken me quickly to the top floor but I could have fallen down that big hole on my trip up there.

The stairs is the slow,safer and more solid route. It may take us longer but the end result will be brighter and stronger as its built on a stronger foundation than the fast track lift with a big risk in the middle of it.

This is why we have so many incarnations, we need to learn. The stairs are very long and steep but they are the best choice. Don't chose the fast track lift some may offer you, it could break down between floors leaving you trapped in a void of darkness. You could also go down to the basement or probably worse end up right on the top floor with no spiritual knowledge of how you got there. You would not know how to conduct yourself. You would be like a new born baby given the task of looking after a nuclear arsenal.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thats interesting, an interesting that you made that assessment of it. I think I would have taken the lift with the hole.
. I'm more of a stairs guy anyway.. makes you stronger.

Next time i'm lucid I'm goin OBE again, lucky you.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thats interesting, an interesting that you made that assessment of it. I think I would have taken the lift with the hole. . I'm more of a stairs guy anyway.. makes you stronger.

What if you had fallen down the big hole on your way up to the top though? This for me would be a very likely senario. I now know I am not suited to fast track it confusses me, I need a steady climb up to the top via the stairs. Some may be able to cope with a very fast learning curve but whether this is in their interest long term is another question. I dont blame anyone for my spiritual confussion and recent fall down in the lift, we all are on a path and some can cope with fast lifts with gapping holes in but I can not.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Thats interesting, an interesting that you made that assessment of it. I think I would have taken the lift with the hole. . I'm more of a stairs guy anyway.. makes you stronger.

What if you had fallen down the big hole on your way up to the top though? This for me would be a very likely senario. I now know I am not suited to fast track it confusses me, I need a steady climb up to the top via the stairs. Some may be able to cope with a very fast learning curve but whether this is in their interest long term is another question. I dont blame anyone for my spiritual confussion and recent fall down in the lift, we all are on a path and some can cope with fast lifts with gapping holes in but I can not.

ha, well i'd have to see the hole. I'm not much of a risk taker but it could be a bit of a thrill

Everyone takes their own route, one that is safe and steady seems ideal. I think this ties in with energy again... or confidence/motivation.. Think of the steady route being a balanced straight line.. and the hard way all wavey with all sorts of danger.. well in order to plow right through you would need a great deal of knowledge.. or energy. Motivation / Joy.. I can really see how the 2 are linked with energy.. for we would have to be joyful in order to deal with the great amounts of humility surely endured through a hard trip. We'd need enough joy to come out of it still optimistic.

But your right.. its good to take a steady route so you don't miss anything.. and we could compare this to balance, and again.. more on the importance balance serves on our path. Its like I was saying to stever the other day.. I think it is possible for someone to have a great awareness.. a large amount of "psychic abilities" and basically... still be a bit of a wanker.
... That is.. not understanding simple things they maybe should have addressed before jumping ahead. We need to make sure we have the knowledge and the stability to take on such huge things, or else people/things could get hurt. Or rather hurt / damage = an instability we pass on to something else.

Take whatever path at whatever speed / level you feel comfortable with, but I think relative balance is a must
.. it certainly helps.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

ha, well i'd have to see the hole. I'm not much of a risk taker but it could be a bit of a thrill

Everyone takes their own route, one that is safe and steady seems ideal. I think this ties in with energy again... or confidence/motivation.. Think of the steady route being a balanced straight line.. and the hard way all wavey with all sorts of danger.. well in order to plow right through you would need a great deal of knowledge.. or energy. Motivation / Joy.. I can really see how the 2 are linked with energy.. for we would have to be joyful in order to deal with the great amounts of humility surely endured through a hard trip. We'd need enough joy to come out of it still optimistic.

But your right.. its good to take a steady route so you don't miss anything.. and we could compare this to balance, and again.. more on the importance balance serves on our path. Its like I was saying to stever the other day.. I think it is possible for someone to have a great awareness.. a large amount of "psychic abilities" and basically... still be a bit of a wanker.
... That is.. not understanding simple things they maybe should have addressed before jumping ahead. We need to make sure we have the knowledge and the stability to take on such huge things, or else people/things could get hurt. Or rather hurt / damage = an instability we pass on to something else.

IN REPLY
Yes I agree. The thing is we can take the risky fast route as long as we can cope with the knocks it may hand out to us. I have found it very hard getting up after been knocked back after taking risky routes, so maybe this is in built into my memory now. Id rather take the slow steady path.

I think the people you refer to above who are of "great awareness, large psychic ability and great vision" often fall foul of ego. They let this take over and yes they become as you say
To use such abilities for the good and not hurt people on the way is a much better asset to have but ego is a strong force and many fall into its trap. Hey psycho would love this conversation hes very up on ego and how to fight it, its even in his avatar.

Yes maybe it would have been interesting to take the risky lift, it was just a lucid dream so nothing to loose...or is there?
Yes the type of energy you emit will decide which path you take, risk free or the fast route. To bounce back from any negative effects you may feel on the way though you def need love, patience and understanding. Without these energies you will be lost. Motivation and joy yes too are every important. All 5 are positive energies though which is of great importance.

Love for yourself and everything else in the world.
Patience for when things are not going as you wish.
Understanding for what it is you are exactly trying to achieve.
Motivation to keep going when the path gets hard.
Joy to help you deal with all of this.

Theres probably loads more types of energies required, but yes your right they are a type of energy even though we know them more as emotions.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey guys, can you help me interpret this dream as I think it was important? Okay so it went like this:

So I remember standing next to a car with my dad, and my mum and grandad were crossing the road, then suddenly a car crashed into them and they smashed into a million pieces. Strangely I wasn't too sad, and I went out into the road just as a car was coming down, then at the last minute I jumped to the right because I was scared, but the car moved at the same time and I was knocked over, but I didn't feel any pain and I just jumped up again and ran over to the path. Then my dad stepped out and got crushed into a million pieces.

Then I was in the car going to school and my friend was coming to meet me outside the car, when he came I told him I couldn't come in because I forgot all my stuff in my bag, and he just gave me a weird look. When mum came she said okay, and we went home and I went on MSN. On MSN I was talking to my friend (which was strange because she doesn't go on MSN at school) and she forgot who I was.. then she asked me to change the channel on my TV.

Then I was in a car again and an old song I didn't recognise was on the station, then I realised it was Britney, and the song was called Overprotected. You think the song is linked to the first part?

(Oh, and random unrelated thing, I keep getting electric shocks from car doors
).

[edit on 12/5/08 by Kappo]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

So I remember standing next to a car with my dad, and my mum and grandad were crossing the road, then suddenly a car crashed into them and they smashed into a million pieces. Strangely I wasn't too sad, and I went out into the road just as a car was coming down, then at the last minute I jumped to the right because I was scared, but the car moved at the same time and I was knocked over, but I didn't feel any pain and I just jumped up again and ran over to the path. Then my dad stepped out and got crushed into a million pieces.

Then I was in a car again and an old song I didn't recognise was on the station, then I realised it was Britney, and the song was called Overprotected. You think the song is linked to the first part?

(Oh, and random unrelated thing, I keep getting electric shocks from car doors
).

Sorry you'll have to ask skakesbeer Im rubbish on dreams! The car coming towards you then you jumping to the right but still getting hit could be a "your at a crossroads" type situation. The fact you still got hit may mean your not fearful of which ever route you take? Also watching your family smashed into a million pieces comes across as facing fear also. Maybe you are having to make decisions in your life that will ultimately take you away from your family, ie choosing which options to take, maybe deciding to go onto college and the like.

Britney on the radio
Well we all know how you love her songs so maybe it was just what you wanted to hear on the radio. Overprotected could possibly mean you feel overprotective over them?? Like I say ask shakesbeer he knows best.

Oh the shocks from cars, yes I get it all the time. Its due to the hot weather we are getting in the UK, the sun just charges the car up and you become its earth!! Only touch the non metal parts and you'll be fine kappo

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thank you Miss Green . It was so hot yesterday, I nearly passed out D:.

Edit: Lame, I put loads of other stuff and it all dissapeared, I can't remember what I wrote.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Last month I did some survey or something on this website, and since then they've been sending me daily messages.. At first I thought it would be annoying but they are actually quite wonderful!.. about once a week they talk about characteristics they think you should improve on by the survey (JUST A SURVEY THOUGH, by no means does this constitute who you are).. and daily they send simple little messages that are simple lessons we often forget. I'd just to post some of them for you all:

1. FLAWLESS COMPASSION - Compassion cures more flaws than condemnation. Yet how can we expect to be compassionate to others when we are overly critical of ourselves. Like charity, compassion begins at home. Just make sure it eventually gets past the front door.

2. RAPT ATTENTION - The most beautiful things we can experience in life should evoke in us a pause—to stand rapt in awe is to begin to grasp how gloriously wondrous our lives truly are.

3. KIND MEETINGS - Whenever you meet another person, you encounter an opportunity to display kindness.

4. HABITUAL GROWTH - No matter how difficult it seems at first, pursue the course of behavior that offers the most advantages in personal growth--habit will soon make it easy and agreeable. Do not be afraid of growing too slowly, only of standing still.

5. IT TAKES A THIEF - To grow, one must learn from everyone. The righteous Reb Zusya of Anipoli, of blessed memory, learned from a thief to: a) work quietly without others knowing, b) be willing to take risks to achieve your goals, c) labor with great effort, d) be confident and optimistic, and e) if you do not succeed at first, try again and again.

6. SOULFUL BODY - To attain inner harmony, you must learn to see yourself as a soul in a body rather than a body with a soul.

7. TOO MUCH TO DO - The days at whose end you are most satisfied, are the ones when you’ve had too much to do, and you’ve done it all.

8. TRUE GREATNESS - The surest path to humility is not to stoop until you are smaller than yourself, but to stand straight and then measure yourself against some higher nature-- that will show you what the real smallness of your greatness is.

9. SACRED TRAINING - Train yourself like a craftsman so that it becomes fixed in your heart and mind—everything you see, the heavens and the earth and all that they contain—these are but the outer garments of the sacred vitality that is within them.

10. PONDEROUS AWE - When you ponder the mysteries of life, of eternity, of the marvelous structure of reality, you cannot help but be in awe. It is enough if you try merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day.

11. HUMBLE TALENTS - Humility comes not in denying your talents, but in knowing their limitations.

12. FLAWED VISION - The problem is not in having flaws, but in seeing them in others and thereby absolving ourselves from working to eliminate them.

13. TEMPTATIONS RESOLVED - Action is when resolutions made in an inspired moment are put to the test against familiar temptations.

14. STAYING AWAKE - Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them.

----------------------------------------------------
In the future I will post more.

The website I recieve these from is www.atzmi.com...

Enjoy these simple little phrases and make of them what you wish.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I just did that shape test Caveman.. amazing how spot on it is o_O.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Then I was in the car going to school and my friend was coming to meet me outside the car, when he came I told him I couldn't come in because I forgot all my stuff in my bag, and he just gave me a weird look. When mum came she said okay, and we went home and I went on MSN. On MSN I was talking to my friend (which was strange because she doesn't go on MSN at school) and she forgot who I was.. then she asked me to change the channel on my TV.

Generally when we see a car either driving or standing next to it like you described it has something to do with our current life situation and goals. The car being the symbol of the body, and the road the path your life is currently on. To cross the road, or crossing paths, could symbolize a conflict of ideals with what you identified to be your parent's/grandfather's view of life. So when they where shattered by another speeding car (influence of somebody or thing outside of your own) shows that that view or ideal will be shattered or has been shattered. You didn't feel bad about it because you knew it wasn't them, more like an embodiment of the associated feeling at the time.

So you where supposed to go learn something but where unprepared eh?
Sorry just re-stating the next part in a different way which sometimes gives the clear meaning of an event.

The MSN thing: This is fairly interesting in the context of having to send a "silent" or "private" message(as opposed to face to face in a crowd) to your friend, who doesn't recognize you. hmmm Indicator of possible changes in your demeanor, possibly in a subtle but direct way, that reflects a new attitude that your friends have noticed but maybe not having out right said it to you yet.

Back in the car, your body on your life's path and you hear Overprotected. I haven't heard the song before but a quick review of the lyrics shows a clear meaning of someone who feels they are being smothered by those looking out for their supposed best interests. I'm guessing this is how you feel on many ways in probably quiet a few different contexts....?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

See I told you he was good !

Hi shakesbeer

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

6. SOULFUL BODY - To attain inner harmony, you must learn to see yourself as a soul in a body rather than a body with a soul.

Now this is good. Wise words indeed. If we just see our selves as a body with a soul we can not connect to then we will learn nothing. We are a soul in a body, we can touch our soul and we can learn from it. We can listen to what it has learnt over many years and it is very willing to tell us , we just need to learn how to listen to it.

Problem.... connecting to our soul and hearing what its trying to tell us. Also we can often hear it but then understanding it is a whole new problem!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Generally when we see a car either driving or standing next to it like you described it has something to do with our current life situation and goals. The car being the symbol of the body, and the road the path your life is currently on. To cross the road, or crossing paths, could symbolize a conflict of ideals with what you identified to be your parent's/grandfather's view of life. So when they where shattered by another speeding car (influence of somebody or thing outside of your own) shows that that view or ideal will be shattered or has been shattered. You didn't feel bad about it because you knew it wasn't them, more like an embodiment of the associated feeling at the time.

So you where supposed to go learn something but where unprepared eh?
Sorry just re-stating the next part in a different way which sometimes gives the clear meaning of an event.

The MSN thing: This is fairly interesting in the context of having to send a "silent" or "private" message(as opposed to face to face in a crowd) to your friend, who doesn't recognize you. hmmm Indicator of possible changes in your demeanor, possibly in a subtle but direct way, that reflects a new attitude that your friends have noticed but maybe not having out right said it to you yet.

Back in the car, your body on your life's path and you hear Overprotected. I haven't heard the song before but a quick review of the lyrics shows a clear meaning of someone who feels they are being smothered by those looking out for their supposed best interests. I'm guessing this is how you feel on many ways in probably quiet a few different contexts....?

Thanks for replying.

About the first bit, maybe it's because I confronted my mum on how she and my family speak to me, in a babyish tone, really annoys me and they wonder why I don't want to sit with them for dinner. "So you where supposed to go learn something but where unprepared eh?
" what? D:.

@ the last bit, I don't know if I do feel like that, but they are always telling me what to do, it's as if they think I can't think for myself and have no memory

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

"So you where supposed to go learn something but where unprepared eh?
"
what? D:.

@ the last bit, I don't know if I do feel like that, but they are always telling me what to do, it's as if they think I can't think for myself and have no memory

What do you go to school for primarily? To learn, yes there's social interaction but even that is a sort of social schooling in many respects as life outside of school is quiet different no matter who you are or what you go. Then not having your bag of "stuff" so you couldn't attend can be interpreted as you where un-prepared for school. Much like a teacher would say to you if you showed up without your textbook, something to write with, and a notebook or something.

Judging by the first part of your reply, coupled with end there; sounds like the message of hearing the song in your dream is as clear as the intention of the song itself.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think once you start to open your 7 main chakras and you feel the full force of them spinning the energy within you can become a little over powering. This energy can make you become unstable in a way, only because it is energy you have never felt before in your whole life. Humans are not used to universal energies flowing through them even though the ability to feel it has always been with us.

I have realized today we must remain grounded, we must not let these forces we feel over power us, just go with it, don't try and question what it is too much, just relax and let it flow.

The worst thing we can do is let our heads get away from us, become so immersed in this new energy we feel that we loose our grounding.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

"So you where supposed to go learn something but where unprepared eh?
"
what? D:.

What do you go to school for primarily? To learn, yes there's social interaction but even that is a sort of social schooling in many respects as life outside of school is quiet different no matter who you are or what you go. Then not having your bag of "stuff" so you couldn't attend can be interpreted as you where un-prepared for school. Much like a teacher would say to you if you showed up without your textbook, something to write with, and a notebook or something.

Judging by the first part of your reply, coupled with end there; sounds like the message of hearing the song in your dream is as clear as the intention of the song itself.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

OH YES, sorry lol, I forgot about the school bit of my dream XD. Thanks alot
!

Oh btw, about the song, I only heard a few words which weren't related to the song I think, but I can't remember them, and then I heard.. OH -listening to it right now on youtube- this bit where she goes wanna wanna, lol that was so funny, I've been trying to remember that all day and it happened whilst I was typing, but I heard that very clearly. And then I heard overprotected, that's how I know it was her and that song.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I had a wierd experience this morning, I was having your regular non-sense dreams.. i was killing aliens, you know from the movie aliens? But it got wierder... point is.. i woke up 5 minutes before my alarm was going to go off, which doesnt suprise me.. i do this often so i don't have to hear it. And then I just turned it off (I thought.,.god dammit).. I still felt really tired so I decied I would try and deam and induce an OBE. I focused on my tiredness..and my third eye... I was just watching the thoughts in my head and I think I was in that "between state I talk about"..that is (between the waking world and the sleeping one)... I let the thoughts in my mind get more intense, more visual and more out of control until I thought to myself..ok this is dreaming now (yet it still felt like I could snap awake, like I never really went right out.. I was just waiting go get to the edge.. but it was enough).. I said to myself ok I'm dreaming now, i'm going OBE.. Sure enough I was in my body (i don't even know if it was in my bed..thats the thing, it was on an astral plane, as if i were dreaming it..but this is common apparently)... I heard the sounds...felt the vibrations...intensified the vibrations and managed to get out. It was strange how I did not think about it really, but I was not in my room.. I think I was in one of these many places people can go when they are OBE.. to learn stuff. There was people where I went. There was a man.. I didn't get a good look at him.. dark brownish clothes (where I was was pretty medeival looking).. he had short brown hair, i didn't see his face. I was in like a dark temple, lit by candles, and I could hear like female or male and female monks chanting.. I saw a bunch of women monks walking down these stairs with candles I think... but yeah.. I think I tried to startle them by making the flame of one of the candles on the wall grow higher.. but either no'one noticed or cared.. I decided not to waste my time any further.. I had always wanted go to the moon.. so I thought about going there and it was like I shot up through the air (this part even felt like I was dreaming, like it was confusing because obviously its not so..physical)... I got there and I couldn't see it.. it was behind these dark clouds...like its atmosphere (i know it has.
)... and it was like I was being held back by an electromagnetic field.. I couldn't get in.. So I was back at that temple again (did I mention I think it was floating in like this dark void? )... and then I thought to myself.. I hear about all these alien planets.. I want to go to say.. the pleadian planet of Erra... if it existed (hey anythings possible in dreamworld though)... I went through the sky at the speed of light and visualised a wormhole and tried to go through it to get me there faster, all of a sudden I was back on the ground... and the guy who just standing there I talked about said.. "You can only view it with your mind"... I didn't get close details but I saw a small green planet, I wish I saw it closer.. I wanted to see buildings and people. (In the astral of course)..

Anyways, my alarm woke me up as it was never really off.. and I knew this while I was in the astral.. i was like ahh damn i'm gunna get dragged back there. I turned the alarm off.. couldn't get back to sleep... and was wondering what actually happened, whether I did go OBE or not, considering I felt the scenario....it was less intense though... It makes me wonder if it really matters if you go OBE or not... I think when you do, you are projecting your astral body out of your body to explore the astral realms while the other layers remain together... whereas...how I think I may have had this experience, could have been entirely viewed through the mind. I gotta go to work now though, but just thought I'd share this, but mainly just to write it down.. God damn alarm clock, I was finally gettin somewhere good.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hi Im at work so can't analyse as I would want but I recognize the black void you speak of. You've def been to some plane of learning here its too vivid and lucid to be a normal dream. Hey your not one of those French 1244 monks too are you that look after sacred relics..wouldn't suprise me in the least.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hi Im at work so can't analyse as I would want but I recognize the black void you speak of. You've def been to some plane of learning here its too vivid and lucid to be a normal dream. Hey your not one of those French 1244 monks too are you that look after sacred relics..wouldn't suprise me in the least.

ha, i dunno maybe.. I think I have a pink secondary aura for a while now, but I think I had a green one most of my life. I heard a green aura could mean you're either a healer or in a state of accelerated growth, that you may get from a lifetime or so of service to others? I could have been a priest / monk here or there... i'm not sure what kind of faith i would have had.
... I imagine religion is a bit easier to get on years and years ago when pretty much everyone went to church no matter what.. I was probably looking for a connection to the divine...

I don't know. Female monks, wearing white... I don't know if there was any males.. they were walking down some stairs.. this whole room was small and rectangular/square, and there was just these stairs and some floor to the side where that guy stood. I wonder why I went there... but I'm gunna go flat out and guess because I was playing Assassins Creed yesterday.... a bunch of white robed monk/sholars in jerusalem.. etc.. I can see the connection.. even though the 2 looked nothing alike and the place did not feel like a direct creation of my imagination... but thats hard to argue isn't it?... given the connection and all.. The people seemed as "real" as me. I just wish I could have spent more time there...damn alarm clock. Again with the alarm clock technique though, it worked for me!

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join