It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

and the guy who just standing there I talked about said.. "You can only view it with your mind"... I didn't get close details but I saw a small green planet, I wish I saw it closer..

Interesting..."You can only see it with your mind.." is this the worm hole he was talking about? You can only visualize behind it with your mind? I saw Earth once when I had an OBE. It was coming closer and closer and I thought I was going to crash, the blue and green quickly became seas and fields but just at the last minute a landed nicely!
No can't work out who the female monks were in white sorry.

Anyways, my alarm woke me up as it was never really off.. and I knew this while I was in the astral.. i was like ahh damn i'm gunna get dragged back there. I turned the alarm off.. couldn't get back to sleep... and was wondering what actually happened, whether I did go OBE or not, considering I felt the scenario....it was less intense though... It makes me wonder if it really matters if you go OBE or not... I think when you do, you are projecting your astral body out of your body to explore the astral realms while the other layers remain together... whereas...how I think I may have had this experience, could have been entirely viewed through the mind. I gotta go to work now though, but just thought I'd share this, but mainly just to write it down.. God damn alarm clock, I was finally gettin somewhere good.

I have no idea about this. I have also often wondered what exactly is the difference between a lucid dream and an astral projection (OBE into the AP) I know you feel completely different during an OBE, you feel the vibration and your breathing is very different plus you get that noise in your ears. But in the end what is the difference?? A very lucid dream may as well be an astral projection because it is SO real.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I had a not very nice dream this morning but I can't remember it at all. All I can remember is being asleep and seeing meanings and then hoping it was all just a dream and I'd wake up, then realising it was just all a dream and I'd wake up, then just waiting to wake up.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
LD/AP, same thing just depends on the context & location of the event really

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Hi How come I actually feel myself leave my body when on the odd occasion I astral travel if they are the same? Does the mind actually leave in a lucid dream?
Sorry Ive prob asked you this like 6000 times already.
Never get this LD/AP. Got to go but be back later.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi How come I actually feel myself leave my body when on the odd occasion I astral travel if they are the same? Does the mind actually leave in a lucid dream?
Sorry Ive prob asked you this like 6000 times already.
Never get this LD/AP. Got to go but be back later.

no I'm with you Ms Green at the moment. There IS a difference... I tend to think everythings a perception anyway BUT.. Astral Projection, where you are actually in your house, looking at your body, rather then on some wierd plane.. It takes a lot more energy out of you... like ALOT. So for that simple reason there HAS to be a difference somewhere.. but thats just my opinion.. When I wake up from a lucid dream, i am not tired. When i wake up after astral projection...feeling the vibrations intensifying in my head like its in a blender, I wake up EXAUSTED... so there has to be a difference, i just don't know yet. I think when we start to classify these things as being in layers, it complicates things quite un-necessarily... sure... lucid dreaming and astral projection happen on the astral plane everyone says... but how can you say that? I think we are constantly jumping through different realities at the speed of light even... and sure you could classify astral projection as happening on the astral layer...but.. I think its a different KIND of astral layer then the normal dream sense..Like it has the same characteristics but perhaps the way you percieve it is different. Its very confusing, but perhaps with astral projection, its our being our "thought" that wants to view the astral plane from a more dense point of view... rather then view it with the mind (again hard to explain because everything is viewed through the mind I think... as everything to me is one big thought..)... but rather through the mind..without leaving the location (how can you even give your being a location?)... you expand or take out one of your various layers to explore the world with.

I don't know, but there IS a difference.. being Astral Projection you burn so much damn energy.. I think it just must be an ineffecient system and perhaps lucid dreaming is optimal.

At the moment, I am uncertain. I need more time to meditate on it.

Well thats my oppinion... AP vs LD is quite intriguing.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The only reason one you see yourself leaving and the other you don't is because that is how you have the "rules" set in your mind. You can float out of your body into a dream that is solely in your head too. You can float out of a dream that's in your into the AP for that matter. You can also project without seeing yourself leave your body as well, meaning you just appear somewhere as opposed to peeling away from your body then moving. Why else do I say they're essentially the same thing? Well they are both parts of a similar altered state of conscious while your body remains in a relative resting position.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yes exactly, I think if we could just switch off that logical part of our mind, or any part related to fear or doubt, we could exist in any state we imagine. I think its that we cling to these rules that makes these things so difficult... just like "thought" creates energy.. and I find that energy linked with motivation.... so essentially if I really really really wanted to move a mountain with my mind... I think I could.
.. But that part of me exists that says I can't.. its too heavy... it requires too much time, and too much energy... Perhaps its also a matter of stepping out into a state of timelessness.

It is truly interesting and I think requires more thought then our simple answers... because if we are able to "imagine" an astral body leaving our "location".. then think how we might apply that/ experiment with that on our "physical" body... It should operate on the same principles... that is.. the principles are what we choose them to me... but its a tough one... because even when I say "we choose"... I think we need to look more in depth into the nature of our thought and our experience as an individual. Perhaps we think we can't perform seemingly difficult feats because too many people are willing against it.. yet.. yourself and those people are of the same mind. I think its a matter of getting into the conciousness of the universe.. expanding our awareness. Its a matter of healing with light/knowledge, I believe. That in that sense... you could be this "higher dimensional".."INDIVIDUAL BEING".... and come down to a place as dense as this reality and be able to bend it to your very will.

Things just seem more flexible while astral..because somewhere, unconciously (in our "MIND"...or the thinking of the universe).. we believe it to be so.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think you are right we are capable of doing anything we dam well want to do....but we can never get over that last 1% in our brain that speaks just as we try to do it..it says "You can't do this". Sometimes I say to this voice yes I can but it still seeds doubt in me..enough prob to stop me progressing. Why that stupid voice is there I don't know..prob to stop people jumping off cliffs thinking they can fly maybe

I def feel different in AP to LD. But like you I really don't know what the hells going on lol

Does anyone know if you can remote view in colour? If you can't then I must be seeing images in my 3rd eye yet I dont feel its open?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I think you are right we are capable of doing anything we dam well want to do....but we can never get over that last 1% in our brain that speaks just as we try to do it..it says "You can't do this". Sometimes I say to this voice yes I can but it still seeds doubt in me..enough prob to stop me progressing.

This is where it's good to be a skeptic sometimes: Be skeptical of that self-doubting 1% make yourself prove that whiny little wuss wrong that "yes you can and will.."
It's "safe" to not challenge yourself, it's "safe" not to believe in something, but "safe" doesn't always equal fulfillment.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

I think you are right we are capable of doing anything we dam well want to do....but we can never get over that last 1% in our brain that speaks just as we try to do it..it says "You can't do this". Sometimes I say to this voice yes I can but it still seeds doubt in me..enough prob to stop me progressing.

This is where it's good to be a skeptic sometimes: Be skeptical of that self-doubting 1% make yourself prove that whiny little wuss wrong that "yes you can and will.."
It's "safe" to not challenge yourself, it's "safe" not to believe in something, but "safe" doesn't always equal fulfillment.

So its safe to challenge yourself but not always best to ?? Looks like I was right not taking the lift with the big whole in it then. What is "safe" in all this then shakesbeer

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

What's safe? Heh well if you're trying to improve yourself & your emotional/physical growth through your subconscious? None of it really, it's hard. That's why so many people don't remember their dreams, or say when they do remember them it's because it was a nightmare. To "Challenge" yourself on the astral plane is to challenge your own fear and defeat it....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I had TWO lucid dreams / Astral Projections last night. I remember being amazed of how long it was lasting.. as if i had a concept of time which was also suprising.. The crappy part though...but interesting part... is that seems like as soon as i went to bed, i started dreaming right away.. and it lasted all night.. I sometimes I recall early sleep dreams.. but its like 1 - 2 hours in.. but mostly its at like the 4th hour or so before I start recalling them. But yeah I think i started lucid dreaming as soon as I fell asleep.. But yeah.. i mean it was crappy that the first one (it was a whole astral projection experience.. you could call it lucid dreaming, but it still involved the "mindset" or peeling myself out of my body..BACKWARDS this time..yes that was a feat.... I was lying down and I got out going backwards...wierd..." but yeah.... whatever you wanna call it..astral projection or lucid dreaming... I was still "conciously" aware of it. And it happened twice.... I keep getting off topic here.... but the reason it sucks though...and I remember I thought this at the time... was that I wouldnt be able to retain the experience, because it was so early in the night that over time.. it started to degrade... I even woke up a few times I think in attempt to register the information... and when I woke up in the morning I tried to recall details but I couldn't.. It was just too early in man!

That and... I think I need to get back into heavier meditations for greater dream recall.

But yeah.. I'm starting to be fed some interesting information... and really, the point of me sharing is that I wanted to mention my mindset while going to bed..

I did tell myself as I do every night... " I am going to have a lucid dream or astral projection, and I am going to remember it" .. I imagine this plays into willpower... but there was other factors as well..

I remember going to bed, as soon as i hit the bed I felt like my body was sinking in a bit.. i'm like yeah... just like an astral projection... i dont feel like focusing on the vibrations or nothing, but lets let my body sink, what the hell, why not... That may have been a contributing factor.. but as well..I was doing this thing I was talking about before which let me AP/LD...

As I was going to bed... I was focussing on my 3rd eye..my random thoughts...just relaxing and seeing where they went... In my mind.. I know when I reach the Theta state, of almost being asleep... the thoughts become more random and in depth.... I was waiting for this too happen but also when I felt it comming I basically said to myself now dream, your dreaming! etc... Sort of a way of willing myself into a dream, and a lucid one at that. This is what I talked about before that gave me a couple lucid dreams..putting myself to sleep and convincing my mind to dream etc..

Yeah thats about it...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Do you ever actually get any sleep caveman
This all sounds very knackering to me , I think Id wake up wanting to go straight back to sleep again! Good point willing yourself to lucid dream I think I tryed that once but that was when I saw that big black wall with the moving eyes and kind of got freaked out a bit.
Just read another thread that says to AP you must lie there completly relaxed nearly asleep then totally resist any urge to turn over. Apparently if you can keep this up for 15mins you trigger the vibrational state. You have to also totally relax your eyes.

Hey these anonymous posters are very confusing arnt they. Ive only just worked out its not the same person
Whats the point of being anonymous??

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Do you ever actually get any sleep caveman
This all sounds very knackering to me , I think Id wake up wanting to go straight back to sleep again! Good point willing yourself to lucid dream I think I tryed that once but that was when I saw that big black wall with the moving eyes and kind of got freaked out a bit.
Just read another thread that says to AP you must lie there completly relaxed nearly asleep then totally resist any urge to turn over. Apparently if you can keep this up for 15mins you trigger the vibrational state. You have to also totally relax your eyes.

Hey these anonymous posters are very confusing arnt they. Ive only just worked out its not the same person
Whats the point of being anonymous??

I love going to sleep every night.. I used to think it interfered with my plans... but now I look forward to sleep.. and always look at it as a learning opportunity.. I do not fear any dreams or astral projection or nothing and that may be a contributing factor.. I think I've learned enough (about myself I guess?) that I'm open to experiencing everything the universe throws at me... so perhaps thats why I recall most dreams these days..and am starting to LD/AP frequently.

Perhaps you just need to remove your fears.. and meditation deffinately helps... I want to be concious of everything, always... no losses of memory... I want to be able to process everthing.. I don't like the void anymore..

Perhaps its my attitude towards it ms green? Well... you could give that as the reason for everything right... but perhaps I've gotten it to a level where I just look forward to these things with anticipation.. and maybe thats all you need you know?? Theres hesitation where there is fear... just remove the fears.. and replace it was anticipation. Your experiences are bound to improve.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well just make sure you come back to us and don't stay over in the AP. Is this possible? Prob not I do not know. Your doing well anyway

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Apparently if you can keep this up for 15mins you trigger the vibrational state. You have to also totally relax your eyes.

Technically that's another form of meditation and a very defined conscious state (from Theta: 4-8Hz to Delta: 0-4 Hz). One way I try to get deeper without falling asleep is to lay down on your back with one hand raised at the elbow straight up. It's fairly easy to stay relaxed and balanced like this without much effort to keep your hand straight up, but you do need just a bit. Then start to meditate and go as "deep" as you can, if you start to fall asleep your hand will tend to want to fall, thus waking you up.

You can do that to try to increase your deep meditative prowess.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thanks CavemanDD for your kind words! You too bring much wisdom into this thread! I enjoy and take to heart what you bring to us here within this thread..
You have found your own way to find what works for you..
You have also shown others how to find what works for them, with your own sense of style and personal outlooks!

For that I am glad I came by to share my thoughts with you all..
However do not be shocked if I dont post much more in here..

Ive spoken my peace, and will leave what I said as is..
Sometimes I have so much on my mind, that I over explain or complicate what Im saying.. Im happy with my post, and am happy that many of you here walk a path of light!!!

In this day and age its not easy to walk the path in which you speak of..

I know from personal exp.. I once fell into a dark world..

But I learned one thing.. And I will leave you with this..

A person who studies evil, is being studied by evil...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

That is an awesome avatar, man. If iron maiden is still making albums in 5 - 10 years... I hope one day to design one for them
That would be a sweet gig, making album covers for bands.

I'm glad you think so highly of us, the people here are so wonderful and every talk we have seems only purely constructive. Even if oppinions differ.. we look anxiously to digest someone else perspective. There's no arguements here, only an exchange of positive intentions and insights.

I understand, I'm not much of a poster either, but I like to look around, however I rather enjoy this particular thread and the people here.

feel free to post more often man

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This really amazing because I have always naturally done this never knowing why I did or what it was. I really enjoy this thread. Thanks for starting it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hello Mr. Green.. (grin) I just wanted to send you my thoughts and wish you a wonderful evening!!!
You have come such a long ways here!! I am happy to know you have such a powerful sense about you.. I dont mean to stroke your ego, or say anything that would lead us into that path..

But your energy is pure, and I sense great things from you!
You have gone from asking questions here, to answering many questions and helping many people out here!

You are well upon your way now! Stay true to yourself, and never fear anything.. There is a deep connection that allows you much room to explore and help others on their path.

If you have some time, and anyone else for that matter please take some time to see some of my older threads here...
Meditation.RV, and the Green Ring!

Elementals captured on camera!
(Sometimes I am a bit senstive when it comes to these things.. There where a few members that came into that thread and said how lame I was for even bothering.. I had since lost heart and gave up..
I have learned that most people are simply just not ready for many things I know.. But if you like just go over it, check it out, and no need to make a post in these threads.. I kinda gave up on trying to express myself here for a few reasons..Yet overall most people where very nice and understanding to me.. However those that try to hurt and push their negtive tones upon me, push me back into my solo area, As a druid I find peace within the forest, and nature.. Where people who dont judge and attack me for my belifes and feelings.. It only leads to one thing anger.
And I am only human.. So I find its best to only speak of these things to people on my level.. And forget trying to open everyone eyes.. It only leads to meaningless arguments.)

I belive most of you will find these side threads something we all have in comman, and if you can take but one thing out of those threads, and apply it to your life.. Then my quest here on this earth will begin to make sense to me..
AS we are all searching for those deep answers to questions we are so passionate about!
Together we can walk this path, and seek the truth together.
I can not do this alone, and am happy to have made such great friends on this thread alone

Peace and love!
Zy5

[edit on 15-5-2008 by zysin5]

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join