It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hello All,
I am unable to send messages back in u2u because I am a newb and need 20 posts...I will catch up to you as soon as I can...I am not one to post up just anywhere and about anything...and I am sure you don't want to see Synth-Spam either...lol !

Miss Green,
Another thing I thought of for you that might be helpful...
Take an online Chakra test...It may reveal where you need work so you can focus on that....I retest myself often as our Chakras change and can be blocked/unblocked from day to day...
Namaste,
Synth

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Is there any particular test(s) that you would recommend over others?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Hi

No worries but can you read our U2U as a newbie? Often wondered that. Just post hello 20 times

I would like to thank you for your help and interest in me I may have run for the hills earlier but I do have my reasons! Hopefully we can develop this and you can help me as I do believe you are right I have several blockages around my heart chakra and possibly others. Just dont try and get me doing Stings love tantra any day soon OK

Thanks again MG

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hi Ive just read on another thread that the ringing I hear in my ears could be the sound of my crown chakra. Has anyone ever heard of this before. Sure makes sense to me. The ringing for me started last October and just got louder and louder. Went to the docs but they found nothing so now I just really have got used to it.
Sometimes its high pitch others low pitch or even code like. I like this explanation more than an electronic control device planted by aliens

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Hi Ive just read on another thread that the ringing I hear in my ears could be the sound of my crown chakra. Has anyone ever heard of this before. Sure makes sense to me. The ringing for me started last October and just got louder and louder. Went to the docs but they found nothing so now I just really have got used to it.
Sometimes its high pitch others low pitch or even code like. I like this explanation more than an electronic control device planted by aliens

lol, yes Ms Green. Don't go to the doctors' they'll tell you its some BS like "Tinitis" ... If you pay attention to this ringing you can sometimes pick out like overlapping pulses or frequencies.. it sounds pretty cool.

I used to just be sitting on my couch or something and I'd get lightheaded, hear the ringing and just stare off and the first time I was like what the hell, was I just like Astraly violated? lol A freind of mine said its similar to when ghosts or entities "hit" you.. but i'm pretty sure thats not what it was.. I remember I was washing windows like a week later... I was on the swing stage.. hand't slept the night before.. i got the ringing and I thought I was gunna black out and fall.

All this happened around this very crucial time of "awakening" for me... You know like.. you can already read about or believe they you are "body/mind/spirt" ... a soul in a shell that doesn't really constitute all that you are... well it was around the time where I really began to be aware of this that it started happening for me.. Around the time of my first really deep meditations which led to some intense crown burning.

I also got some cool consistent ringing when I did this "DNA activation" meditation... it was neat... it lasted all night.

But yeah... I also heard that it could be related to chakra imbalance... like your crown is being fed information but you're not grounded and balanced enough so we get the ringing. I'm not sure.. it was someone else's interpretation and although I think balance is essential... I still think the ringing is damn cool

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hi yes this ringing is strange I didnt realize you got it too. Mine started last october and I did go to the docs..gave me a spray to unblock some water that was in my ears (even though she said she could see there WAS no water) took this spray for like 2 months and it didnt work. So now I just listen to it, sometimes its like a message like morse code thats pretty cool when that happens actually.

Yes it could also mean your unbalanced and cant hear the message properly. I also heard its other dimensions that your hearing but arnt tuned into correctly yet. Who knows but its just one more strange thing in a long line of strange things that are happeneing to me

It went once for a day and my head was so quite I was like oh wow thats what my head used to sound like..but then it returned! I think once youve downloaded and de coded a set of messages it stops ..only to make way for the next message hey! This ringing seems to be affecting alot of people though.

Once in really deep meditation I listened to it so intently that it stopped and I found myself on a space ship!! I wasnt actually there Id just remote viewed it I think, but it was as if the ringing was my key to finding this ship. It was a round metallic ship with a metal walk way that was grid like but unfortunatly (or fortunatly) I did not see the occupants! I then left it but decided I wanted to have another look and I did but still no occupants.

Sounds far out but it def happened so next time you get the high pitch really listen to it but with a completely empty mind see where it takes you.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hi yes this ringing is strange I didnt realize you got it too. Mine started last october and I did go to the docs..gave me a spray to unblock some water that was in my ears (even though she said she could see there WAS no water) took this spray for like 2 months and it didnt work. So now I just listen to it, sometimes its like a message like morse code thats pretty cool when that happens actually.

Yes it could also mean your unbalanced and cant hear the message properly. I also heard its other dimensions that your hearing but arnt tuned into correctly yet. Who knows but its just one more strange thing in a long line of strange things that are happeneing to me

It went once for a day and my head was so quite I was like oh wow thats what my head used to sound like..but then it returned! I think once youve downloaded and de coded a set of messages it stops ..only to make way for the next message hey! This ringing seems to be affecting alot of people though.

Once in really deep meditation I listened to it so intently that it stopped and I found myself on a space ship!! I wasnt actually there Id just remote viewed it I think, but it was as if the ringing was my key to finding this ship. It was a round metallic ship with a metal walk way that was grid like but unfortunatly (or fortunatly) I did not see the occupants! I then left it but decided I wanted to have another look and I did but still no occupants.

Sounds far out but it def happened so next time you get the high pitch really listen to it but with a completely empty mind see where it takes you.

I will try that Ms Green.
Infact I have been but its usually so brief that I don't get the chance... whenever it happens I close my eyes and let it flow in and try to analyse it... it would help if i was already meditating instead of like....letting my brain get microwaved by the TV.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet... this thread is sooo long and I'm just now getting into this chakra stuff.

Anyway I'm wondering if any of you have had a full chakra activation, and if so what changed in your life? I see a lot of talk on how to attempt it, but what are the obvious benefits? I'm not talking about partial activation, I'm talking full activation, crown and all. What would change?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet... this thread is sooo long and I'm just now getting into this chakra stuff.

Anyway I'm wondering if any of you have had a full chakra activation, and if so what changed in your life? I see a lot of talk on how to attempt it, but what are the obvious benefits? I'm not talking about partial activation, I'm talking full activation, crown and all. What would change?

I believe I've had full activation.

Its nothing like I thought I could imagine..

I think the best way to describe it was..

I was at work..doing something I don't really like,, but... NOTHING..at ALL... was bothering... I was energetic..willing to work.. patient.. I didn't even think about going home or what to do later.. I was just 100% functional.. I felt like I wasn't even myself, and replaced with this balanced "efficient" individual I wasn't familiar with.

I'm not sure how you would define a full activation though because I'm talking about being active and balanced without being over-active. (Wandering mind... chattyness... concerns...impatience... hyperactive... etc...)

I have achieved a state of what I'd describe as seemingly perfect balance before.. and I kept meditating every other hour at work to keep it there.. It kind of an experiment, but it was a state I wanted to really maintain.

There are apparently 5 spiritual chakras.. and getting full activation of those I guess usually takes years... i essentially think this is what ascension is.. but i'm not sure... I am only experienced mild opening of the spiritual chakras. The 8th the most, 10th kinda... Apparently the 8th..10th..and 12th are like liquid or something this site was describing, easier to open in that sense...

I'm not sure about that though, its up to personal interpretation as always.. I still have it in my mind that its all subtle layers of my being and any visualisation I give it is necessary only if I believe it to be so.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

I think what changed the most for me beside the fact that balance makes everything easier... no stress...

But the confidence was huge... i have the energy and motivation to do the most undesireable things.. I always thought it was my nature to just be "shy" or lazy/uninterested.. but I proved to myself otherwise.

Theres lot of benefits to feeling balanced, too many to mention.

Better judgment in general, better at handling all situations towards a desireable outcome.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yes I have very little stress now. Its like I dont care what people think of me anymore ..you know in the way you try to change yourself to their expectations of you..you think before you say something "in case" they might think it strange..I am just me now and have very little stress.

Im not sure If Ive ever opened anything above 7 and prob wouldnt try but I have had odd occasions where I can feel a massive energy flowing from the root chakra up to the crown, it is an actual energy and with this my 3rd eye always opens. I feel in complete balance when this energy flows but unfortunatly it does not always happen.

Ive had the crown open and information flow through it before too but these times are strange because it opens on its own, usually at night.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes caveman described that very well, I still would not say I am in full balance though because there are many obstacles within the ego that brings back negativity.

Once you do find some kind of balance though it just gives you a whole new outlook on life. I no longer look at people and think "They are better that me" or "I am better than them" things like jellosy just fade away once you find some kind of balance.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Hi

Yes I agree I used to be real shy with talking to people who were above me at work. I work with some very well educated people and this can be off putting, but now I just see them as people, if you remove their ego you are left with what they really are, a spiritual soul who just happens to be a doctor. Now I will talk to them, and its not the scary thing it used to be because I see who they actually are underneith.

The ego is just what we "label" our selves as in this life it should not be confused with the person . Remove the ego and you have a level playing field.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Interesting... and yes I can relate to some of that.

The reason I was asking is because just a little over a week ago I had the full chakra activation and I wanted to see how my experience compared with others. Funny thing is, I was never really into this stuff and wasn't even trying to make it happen. It sorta just happened on it's own. After it was over, it was like my subconscious mind was quieted... I felt alone all of the sudden.

I can see things from a different perspective now, and understand how all is one. I no longer feel hate for anything in existence because I understand it. I stand back and watch people arguing over all the little details and laugh, because from a big picture perspective it's all true. By focusing in on all the little details of "life", we seem to miss what's right in front of us.

There was a downside though. Without going into too much detail, as I was making all these new connections throughout history and my own life, I got lost in a tunnel of thought and convinced myself of something that wasn't real. So it's like walking a tightrope. I gotta be careful and remember who I am while experiencing these new insights.

I do feel more free, and peaceful. Also of interest... I'm not sure if this is just me, but I saw waves of sacred geometry flowing both in and out of my 3rd eye. It's like it was always there, but it's coming in clearly now. Before it was just static.

Anyway, I'll have to look into these spiritual chakras and see what they're all about. I'd hate to think that I'm just now starting the journey, but better late than never I suppose.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

better late then never.

The idea of applying a level to your spiritual developement will pass.. you'll start to think of it in a whole different perspective... I mean, once you start picking apart the concepts of time (which can be dissorienting.
)...

Basically on a linear point of speaking.. we know we have memories of the past...events happened.. and we store it our memory... I guess so its familiar in the future... and the future is uncertain, because we feel we move forward towards it, and thus we have not really experienced it yet..even if we had "precognitive visions" of it. And even though we have our memories.. we cannot percieve them, just remember them, in minor details.. We percieve in the MOMENT... the moment is what we truly know.. what is happening in this exact second.. Its like.. I could tell you a story about something I did, but you would never fully understand because you did not percieve it.. I may have given you major details but you wouldnt know the sublte layers of my thoughts or feelings, and neither would I.. because its no longer in the direct moment for me.

We know that in the moment.. we think and we feel... and I think its all about working around that (just my opinion.. you have your own)..

I too have seen the sacred geometry.. for a while I thought I was cursed or something.

And yes, one thing can be disorienting and confusing.. we think that for spiritual advancement we need to focus on the 3rd eye and the crown.. or just really think "out there".. all the time.. But it can have its damaging effects... while your crown may be that connection to the divine, your root is your connection to the earth. Either way you choose to see it, I'm just saying.. we have to ground ourselves..we have to keep in touch with who and where we are while our mind drifts off into space.

The balance is essential, and I think it is actually more conciously expansive.. more constructive etc.. then if you were just meditating on the 6th to 7th chakra. Because if you somehow find this perfect balance within, its like.. you are concious of every aspect of your being, so this to me seems to provide a greater insight.

You can try various chakra meditation techniques if you like.. but remember.. don't let anyone tell you how to percieve YOUR reality... you know what I mean... if its not for you don't do it.. if you want to visualise something other then chakras, then do that.. I only keep using chakra meditations because I really think I can feel them.. but I couldn't really visualise a form or colour, just a strength and balance of energy in certain areas of my body.

Keep asking yourself questions, we careful of accepting absolutes, and you'll do fine.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Yes what caveman is saying is exactly right, remain grounded, do not let your head go off into the clouds and most of all remain in balance. By opening all 7 chakras you have a much better chance of achieving this, do not just concentrate on the top 2 just because they are the ones that give you a connection to the universe. It is a road to maddness if you just open the spiritual chakras, the level of strain this puts us under is immense and is not good. Hallucinations you name it... a truely enlightened person is a balanced person

Sounds like your doing really well though to me.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Welcome to the thread Kruel most of all thank you for sharing your experiences with us and I hope you stick around. Finding balance within the chakras can sometimes be a bumpy ride because there are so many teachings and techniques out there; We can soon get lost in the words and confuse ourselves very easy.

I for one had a bit of a bumpy ride and now I have come to terms with “I am the one who can make in simple” but it’s been a long journey me getting here. We try not to teach in this thread, we take the approach of just making you aware of what can be done by sharing our own experiences. However this does not mean you will go through the same experiences or feeling; I believe we all take a different path because not all our lives are the same.

Each and every one of us has different obstacles we must face to become more aware of who we really are. We all have different fears/feeling towards a number of different situations so each one of our journeys differ from time to time, yet the destination is the same.

We can help and advise you and be there when you need us but when it come down to it, you are the only one who really knows you. This means you have to understand yourself, it’s not hard you just need to become aware of what is not you.

I need to get back into meditation again because I have not been doing it as much as I should. There is no rule or saying you must meditate at least once a day but it does help keep balance and keep aware of the Ego.

Once again welcome to the thread please feel at home here.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by psycho81]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I've been hearing that myself for awhile and have heard many others around me say the same thing without me sharing that at all too. I actually noticed that because of that I'm able to hear low rumbles of things like motors way far away now too. Actually, the that "Demon Hunting" dream came after I "followed that sound" as one of my lucid directives.

I know I'm physically fine, I've been going to the doc's a lot lately to get the "diabetic" part taken off of my records, you literally have to jump a bit through their(the doc's) proverbial hoops to prove it too.

I actually had another dream a few years ago when things really started getting weird for me where my skull was open, like a hat sitting on the rest of the skull and I was standing in front of a doctor. So I asked him, "Hey doc, can't you do anything about this?"
"uh, I don't know, you could try some duct tape...."
:\
That's pretty much how it goes. Luckily for me my doc actually is very much into the mind/matter bridge, so we can talk very openly about this type of stuff too.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Hi skakesbeer

Pretty bad advice from the doc there..try duct tape hey

I need to be able to remember my dreams more, a few weeks back I remembered everything just about, now I dont remember anything much?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi Psycho,

Interesting thread. I have been doing chakra meditation for 5 years now and the benefits are obvious. I alo give group training in and from this experience I like to add a few warnings in this thread, which I think are essential when people start chakrameditation without any experience.

1. Never work on just one chakra. Always start with muladhara (root) chakra. Visualise a cord coming out of it growing right to the center of the earth. Also from for feet let roots grow out all the way to the center of the earth. Visualise the fresh unspoiled earth-energy enter your body through your feet. You can use the cord to get rid of all the bad energy, earth will neutralize it for you.

Visualise something around you that protects you: a golden shield or flowers, it does't matter, the aim is to create your own safe circle before you start the actual chakrameditation.

2. Never visualise that you close your chakra's! And keep in mind it is also possible to open them too far.

All the seven chakra's are connected. So for example: communication is associated with the 5th chakra. When you have difficulty to express yourself you coulde try working on the 5th, but the problem might have its onset in the heartchakra and even in the root-chakra, that's why working all 7 of them is important.

Psycho, hope you are not annoyed by this post, I didn't mean to, just wanted to add to all the great information you shared!

To beginners I suggest to start working with the 3 basic chakra's first until you feel confident to progress. The first 3 are your connection with earth. The upper 3 with the cosmos and the heart connects the cosmic energy with the earth-energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join