It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thanks CavemanDD for your kind words! You too bring much wisdom into this thread! I enjoy and take to heart what you bring to us here within this thread..
You have found your own way to find what works for you..
You have also shown others how to find what works for them, with your own sense of style and personal outlooks!

For that I am glad I came by to share my thoughts with you all..
However do not be shocked if I dont post much more in here..

Ive spoken my peace, and will leave what I said as is..
Sometimes I have so much on my mind, that I over explain or complicate what Im saying.. Im happy with my post, and am happy that many of you here walk a path of light!!!

In this day and age its not easy to walk the path in which you speak of..

I know from personal exp.. I once fell into a dark world..

But I learned one thing.. And I will leave you with this..

A person who studies evil, is being studied by evil...

You sound like some tarot reading I just got on my birthday
. Thats a good thing. I just had to point that out.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hi Zysin
always nice to hear from you, you are indeed a deep thinker and druid of light. You have brought much to this thread in only 3 or 4 posts thank you. Thank you also for your kind words to me. Yes I have grown over the past few months but this has only been possible with the hand of true friendship. This is a rare thing in our world and should be treasured once it is found. I have lost alot over the past few months, spirit and friends being at the top of my losses. Spirit I can re build but lost friendship is not so easy to re build. Friends that take an alternative path to me I can not help. They can only help themselves. I was told yesterday my spirit will not rest until I show them the correct path, it will always remain with me until it is sorted. I have to disagree with this person and I will not be held responsable for souls who seek a dark path.
I know light and dark are of the same source they are just different forms of one, everything comes from one and will end as one. However while I am here I chose the light.

Why do I chose the light? Because it is in me, it fills me, it flows out of me and keeps me from the dark side. Yes there is a dark side never underestimate this, it is not science fiction from some Star wars film it is real. I have seen the dark side, I have been amongst it, it gives great powers, it promises so much yet it expects to take so much.

The price to pay for turning away from the light for me is too great. I must be within the light always or I will be destroyed of this I have no doubt.

I think of my friends who turned away from the light every day. Do they even realize this is what they have done? Probably not.

All of us have a choice, light or dark. The correct path is the harder path, the less well lit path but the gains of following the light are far greater in the end. Just follow your heart and you will not go wrong.

You are a great inspiration Zysin and I thank you again for posting here. May you continue to be a druid of light.

MG

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello people I have missed you all so much

Nice to see everyone is doing fine, Been a really intresting read from page 34.

Anyway this is just a quick hello for now as I have so much to unpack.

I had a brilliant time in Scotland and no I didn't climb Ben Nevis but I have set it as a goal within a year or I will give £100 to a charity.

Nice to be here again though.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

welcome back man, its been a little quiet without your contributions.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Well the meditation I did on half way up a mountain in some forest was just amazing. I felt 100% part of the ground I was sitting on it was so peaceful and I felt so close to mother earth.

Anything I could hear was just natural, I could hear the birds, the waterfalls, and the trees creaking in the wind as if they were talking to each other.

back later on time to unpac a few things.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by psycho81]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Welcome back friend
We have managed NOT to trash the thread in your absence

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Welcome back man. nothing like getting a chance to zen-out on a mountain somewhere

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thank you psycho81 for the excellent thread on Chakra Meditation.
I learned of more of my Chakras and energy after taking a meditation class at the Berkeley Psychic Institite...
I had a near death experience and incredible affirmation in the hospital.
My Doctor suggested that I needed to eliminate 'un-neccessary stress' from my life (define neccessary stress...lol)
I found that my 3rd Chakra was blocked and that I was holding many people in my gut that I felt responsible for...I had a Reiki attunement and extensive energy work done by an incredibly gifted woman.
I was able to clear my Chakras and have learned how to remain well by not letting the negative world around me affect my body, mind and soul.
I do not have stomach pain, ulcers or mental distress over life events any more...I do not react to bad stuff that happens...I now respond appropriately. I have been able to heal myself and not have to take medication for ulcerative collitis for a year and a half. *I was told I would be on Asacol for the rest of my life*
We make ourselves physically ill by taking in negative energy and by being in negative situations or people. Stressed out people die from heart attacks, strokes.... our emotions can affect our entire system. By grounding myself and clearing my Chakras I am able to maintain a healthy body, mind, outlook on life, love, lust and the pursuit of bliss.

I also practice Tantra and have experienced the ultimate ecstatic bliss of melding my Kundalini Energy with another.

This is my first post on this thread and I have read a little but skipped over a bunch of posts after reading all the negative stuff..

And before anyone wants to flame me about Tantra...
Do not knock it until you have the discipline and devotion to achieve oneness with The Creation. Tantra is a way of life and affects all four corners of your soul. It's not all about sex...there is a state of consciousness and contentment that you can attain all on your own.
Blowing our someone else's candle does not make yours brighter.

You CAN become more through meditation and Chakra clearing...
It was a life saver for me !

Hold onto your Chakras, ShiFt Happens !

Namaste....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Hi there and welcome to the discussion on chakra meditation, Please do not fear people flaming you this is not about beliefs or religions. End of the day we are all on a journey to find out more about who we are.

Thank you for your input it was very intresting
Glad to see you are on the mend.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

What is Tantra? I think Im going to regret asking that..maybe

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

We make ourselves physically ill by taking in negative energy and by being in negative situations or people. Stressed out people die from heart attacks, strokes.... our emotions can affect our entire system.

This I agree with you on. Take in negative energy and we become negative.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread and thank you very much for sharing your personal experience with us here. I'm glad to hear that you have found balance & happiness in your life.

I agree with you about the ideal of tantra, most people assume that means sex. It really is easy to make that mistake as the convergence of such energies is literally orgasmic. But just like physical sex, sure you can have a lot of fun screwing every one you want, but there are obviously a lot of negative aspects that come along with such behavior. If you're ready to accept the consequences, by all means, go wild, but don't kid yourself or lure unsuspecting people into it. It's just not cool (aka bad karma sucka!)
. Just a word of caution to those who are just beginning their journey here

To truly understand the pure ideal of linking with someone on that level, it takes more then just the 1st and 2nd chakra to really hit the ol' Nirvana-gasm :p
But you can fool yourself pretty easily...

I just wanted to elaborate and back you up a bit on the tantra thing since the preconception of it tends to be directly with sex like you said & can get quiet confusing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This is very true, I have lost loads of weight and I have a lot more energy than I did before meditation. This is not because I have been going to a gym or changind my diet, this is because I took away that negative energy that creates stress.

It's all in the mind it's how the ego survives, the ego wants you to think you are something you are not, the ego wants you to be something you are not.

be yourself and enjoy yourself, Think positive be positive. Read the writing but also take note of the gaps in between the words. This has been a major part in helping me become more aware of my ego's needs.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Isnt this was Sting is in to? The singer from the group Police? I just cant understand any of what you two are saying here? this does not link with meditation to me
Hey it sounds far out. Sorry...so is this like on a learning curve with meditation then...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah Sting is into this stuff as well as "other" it would seem...

Here's the definition of tantra from wiki:

Tantra is that Asian body of beliefs and practices which, working from the principle that the universe we experience is nothing other than the concrete manifestation of the divine energy of the Godhead that creates and maintains that universe, seeks to ritually appropriate and channel that energy, within the human microcosm, in creative and emancipatory ways.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

I agree with you about the ideal of tantra, most people assume that means sex. It really is easy to make that mistake as the convergence of such energies is literally orgasmic. But just like physical sex, sure you can have a lot of fun screwing every one you want, but there are obviously a lot of negative aspects that come along with such behavior. If you're ready to accept the consequences, by all means, go wild, but don't kid yourself or lure unsuspecting people into it. It's just not cool (aka bad karma sucka!)
. Just a word of caution to those who are just beginning their journey here

To truly understand the pure ideal of linking with someone on that level, it takes more then just the 1st and 2nd chakra to really hit the ol' Nirvana-gasm :p
But you can fool yourself pretty easily...

I just wanted to elaborate and back you up a bit on the tantra thing since the preconception of it tends to be directly with sex like you said & can get quiet confusing.

calm down this is about meditation dear
Caveman will be looking for the embaressed icon. We will have no going wild on this thread lol

How do you link up with someone elses chakras

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hehe yes it is a very touch and go subject and It's probs best to talk in breif about it. After all the Sex + Meditation = Heaven from before I think I will skip this lesson.

By all means feel free to talk about different aspects of meditation but please try keep religion and beliefs systems to a minimum as it could spark all kinds of flame wars.

I 100% appriciate peoples beliefs and we will not try take away what anyone believes.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yes I totally accept other peoples views on this..but psycho and myself really can't cope with this side of meditation at the minute...weve sort of been down this road before lol With a bad outcome so to speak.

I know there is alot to this we dont understand but at the minute I feel I cant understand it. Please feel free to post your ideas on this as its got plenty of stars so it must mean something to someone.

MG

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
psycho81, mr green & shakesbeer,
thanks for the welcome, questions and comments...

To answer mr green...
laymans terms...
Tantra...
The practice of using your Chakra energy (Kundalini energy) to attain a higher state of consciousness. Through meditation, breathing, massage, yoga and sex via making sacred space with another, you can achieve an intense, blissfull state with extended orgasms. You can achieve full body orgasms...Your energy surges through your body and out through the top of your head and there's nothing like it in the universe.
If you are with a partner that you love and feel a real connection with...this bliss is magnified beyond comparison.

It's all about awakening all your senses and basically it's extended foreplay...
When your energy melds with another you can ride HUGE waves of pleasure...and this does not always include an orgasm.
You need to have all your chakras unblocked to allow your energy to flow...
Tantra is thousands of years old and it is said that one can achieve 'Oneness' with The Creation....

I didn't mean to start a sex related conversation, I just wanted to add to the comments and give my tilt on things....
It is very true that Tantra should not be misused, like with all good things you can also bring bad Karma into your world...
It's certainly not for everyone but does have credibility and can prove to yourself the existence of our LifeForce that resides in all of us.
I thought that Chakra Energy was a discipline that could only be developed by practice and disciplines of non-western religions and philosophy....my surprise is that I was born with this natural energy and learned to develop it easily...
You do not have to be religious or a monk to achieve higher states of consciousness...we are all capable of extra-ordinary achievements....

I have received many blessings and live in gratitude after learning to meditate and grounding to clear my Chakras of negative energy...

There's a great DVD out called Illuminated Chakras...check it out.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Thank you for further elaboration as I'm sure you know there is a lot of over-simplification of the tantra subject. I'm like you and was born certain "traits" shall we call them, that I've come to learn make me inclined to things of a metaphysical/spiritual nature. I've been playing catch-up to match terminology to sensation etc as of late as I'm sure you can understand by the sound of your experience.

I'm glad you brought up the subject actually, I think it would do the thread some good to learn about a positive application of these energies. It sounds like you are very much grounded and are coming from a positive place, so by all means feel free to share. I know I would greatly appreciate it

Is this the Illuminated Chakra movie you're talking Here & Here?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join