It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Shakesbeer I just watched that Video you sent me again and so much of it makes sense. You have been a great help to me, After watching the video I sat back in my chair as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulder.

So much of what you speak is the same as what I Believe. To share this belief (I say belife as a word, not a meaning!, as there is no belief... It's awareness)There must be a connection. We are all conected in more ways than you think. Not just me and you but everyone who reads this.

Some people may think not but thats just how the Ego controls the mind. When I say Ego it's nothing personal against anyobody as we all have Ego, even the most aware people on this planet still have Ego. It's becoming aware of the Ego that makes one progress.

Ego can make you become something you think you are. "I am who I think I am" this is the Ego state of mind wanting and needing. I have always said "Sometimes it;s the simple things that make a person truly happy" And for me it's making sombody happy

[edit on 18-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Please dont tell me he was waring Leather pants
MG will get that joke

Wearing leather black pants
Sorry I just had to post my points were 666 and I could not allow that.

Kappo don't worry alot of us have seen Paul on the astral plane in various guises some quite disturbing to say the least
He has no hold over any one, like shakesbeer says let go of the fear of TSOL, I have , I only have love in my heart now and a bit of pity for them.
They should not have made us open our heart chakra before mastering the first three chakras, as said just before this can lead to mental illness which I personally can quite imagine. Very dangerous practise they pushed my way. Warning to anyone please don't force open your 6th brow chakra before you are ready to accept this its not good for your sanity.

This brow chakra should be respected for what it is, let it open for you when its ready. I totally understand the "need and want" to open it but don't just let it open naturally. Mine was open for like 3 days all the time in TSOL can you imagine the paranoia I went through! It has now remained closed for weeks and I am totally happy with this situation I tell you.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

This is a perfect example how you traced back your own example of fear(being startled earlier) and then saw how your subconscious makes the connection and showed you what your sense of "fear" really means to you right now. Don't give power to fear man, and don't associate that white light of creation solely with HCR because that's just a tool one person has used to try to manipulate, it's not pure. It's up to you now to create your own pure version of that light.

This actually makes a lot of sense. In the dream, remember how I couldn't see the thing I was talking to, well I was talking to my sister beforehand asking her to come down and see me. So it's like in the dream, even though I knew someone was there, I was still startled to see them, as with my sister, even though I knew she was coming down, she still scared the life out of me
. And whilst I was talking to her on msn, I had to ask her a few times to persuade her to come down, like the voice in the kitchen said 'Hey' a few times too.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi
I have been wanting to open my 6th Chakra (3rd eye)....or anyways, feel a strong need to open it.
I have found my own way (a combination of techniques that work best for me) to open the Heart Chakra...I KNOW and FEEL when I have it open, its quite strong and a wonderful feeling, and can feel it very strongly projecting out of me. That being said, I have never had any visits from higher entities....but I'm still young in my Chakra development,

I have noticed that I am starting to open my bottom 3 Chakras, although the sensation is very subtle and needs more work.

Chakra meditation has been a long journey spanning a few years and has taken lots of practice and dedication. Like I said, I am making positive progress and have yet to experience any negative effects.
BUT, for the last 3 weeks my brow Chakra has been going crazy! Its a tremendous pressure, not a headache, but pressure, and feels much more dense/concentrated (almost hot, or pit like).
This is very distracting as far as everyday activities go, and I am extremely aware of it every minute of the day and it always getting more intense. I find this strange since it is one of the few Chakras I have not been able to open yet.
Has anybody else ever experienced this and is there any way to alleviate the "pressure". I'm at the point now where I don't even want to try because I'm a little concerned about how much release there will be, yet can't continue like this.

Hi Kashodi, don't worry you'll get to those 20 posts before you know it.
Now you seem to be doing OK with the chakra meditation. It does take practise and yes its the same with me the heart opens so easily and you just feel it straight away don't you. it radiaites out love and of all the chakras you just know when its open. Ive only been doing this for several weeks so don't think of me as some grand expert as I am not.

Just keep concentrating on each chakra for a few minutes a day, just imagine it opening and a ball of light the chakra colour turning round and round. I know exactly what you mean about the others being a weak signal in comparison to the heart but you still must focus on the others, they don't have a strong sense of opening like the others so it is harder to know your opening them. With time you just know they are open.

Oh yes the 6th chakra, the brow chakra or the 3rd eye as its called. This is the one that gives you psychic connections and visions and I feel must be one of the more respected chakras.
I initially opened my 3rd eye while doing an on line experiment with psycho81 and two others friends. I was struggling and it was psycho that gave me the words to finally open mine (thanks psycho...I think
) anyway it was opened by force by me. It was very difficult and uncomfortable at the time. I had a pain between my eyes and this pulsing behind my eyes which that night lead to blinding headaches. I also recieved visions that night which I have no idea what or who they were, I also found the 3rd eye kept opening on its own with more visions and information for hours at a time. I got NO sleep for days which obviously affected my health. I felt sick for 3 days and was off work for 5 days.

So what I am saying is yes its SO tempting to try and force this chakra open but its not advisable because you are not ready to recieve what comes through it. I also became very paranoid. Its wonderful when it opens naturally and this is really the only way it should be done.
Try not to give into the temptation of opening it. Im just a guilty I still don't spend enough on the lower chakras as I should, but I never force the 6th open.

When it opens naturally I don't think there should be any of the discomfit associated with a forced opening and this is the way to tell if its natural. I think some pulsing is normal behind the eyes but not the pain between the eyes.

The pressure your feeling is a blockage in this chakra which shows you its not ready to open. Try some of the chakra cleaning techniques.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh wow, hi, the weirdest thing just happened to me:

So I was playing this game I bought yesterday and I was talking to my friend on msn and telling her something about the game, then as I looked back at it, and I saw some things happen. I got this incredible feeling of de ja vu, then the scene switched back and I had these thoughts running through my head and the image and everything, completely matched something that I saw in a dream a couple weeks ago. The only reason I remember is because I woke up and went through all the games I have (in my head) and, knowing that I didn't have this game, I ignored it, though now I do have the game, I didn't know anything about it before yesterday. But wow, it was so real that feeling just then.

[edit on 19/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I dunno if it is to do with meditation, as I haven't been doing it

I have heard of the song, dunno what it sounds like though

The dream was freaky, but really, the hybrids in my dream were killing people so..

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Yes I think de ja vu is something that comes with meditation. Future insight or what ever you want to call it. I was thinking of this song from the 60's/70 's (?) yesterday, so not a popular song its that one "Dawning of the age of aquarius" from Hairspray I think and then it like came on the radio that afternoon. Weird. Why I was thinking of that song I do not know, I bet you don't even know the song do you kappo

Hey that hybrid dream was far out wasn't it. I had a similar one where we were all shooting at at one from up on a castle. I think it is because we fear them and don't understand them so our natural instinct is to kill them.
We should have much more respect and understanding and be non judgmental when we come into contact with such beings be it on Earth or on the astral plane.
This was the problem with HCR we were being programmed to attack all these entities with white light and really we didn't know who or what they were did we, well I didn't. I bet some were friendly. And for those people that say its not possible to attack entities with "white light" believe me it is, its a mind thing, you seek the light from within yourself and then power it up to use as a protection and/or an attack. You feel the energy of the light and you sense it leaving you as you "fire" it at the things. Humans in your versinity who are trying to sleep also feel it and it keeps them awake, it enters them through their chakras, I was just so randomly fireing this light out one night it must have filled the room!
Its also very draining to do and the next day you are very tired.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

I dunno if it is to do with meditation, as I haven't been doing it

I have heard of the song, dunno what it sounds like though

The dream was freaky, but really, the hybrids in my dream were killing people so..

You can see the future then with no meditation
Hey kappo whats the lotto numbers for tonight then

Hybrids killing people
More evidence that this whole HCR/TSOL is all based in fear and control. We were controlled by fear. Not sure what shopping centres have to do with it but psycho said he was told alot of stuff regarding shopping centres didn't he
I must have left ( oh sorry thown out!) before the shopping experiences got under way

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

You can see the future then with no meditation
Hey kappo whats the lotto numbers for tonight then

Hybrids killing people
More evidence that this whole HCR/TSOL is all based in fear and control. We were controlled by fear. Not sure what shopping centres have to do with it but psycho said he was told alot of stuff regarding shopping centres didn't he
I must have left ( oh sorry thown out!) before the shopping experiences got under way

Lol sorry, it was an accident

It's funny actually, because I didn't actually see them killing people, I just knew they were. Perhaps that was a part of the dream I didn't see?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Looks like everyone is in a good mood this fine Saturday. I have just been to see my Grandmother with my 1 year old Nephew. I feel more connected with my family latley.

I think young children can sense something because when sombody calls my name he points his hand towards the sky. Such a nice feeling I love him to bits.
Even my Grandmother said he must think you are an Angel. Not to sure of that though lol but I try my best to make one smile.

Did not meditate last night as I was drinking so though it would not be a good idea .. Going to have a few tonight also so sunday I will meditate away.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

More evidence that this whole HCR/TSOL is all based in fear and control.

Oh this reminded me about one thing that crossed my mind at first when I first encountered HCR here in ATS; while my purpose is not to discredit HCR or Paul_Richard or who ever uses HCR, one thing that made me suspect the whole things credibility was the white light of heart chakra which they want to radiate. According to my studies (not experience tho, since I cannot really see or feel the colours of the chakras - so in a sense I actually know nothing.), heart chackra should radiate mostly green light, with inner pink center.. So that white light sounds something that doesen't fit the view (for me).

Happy thoughts

[edit: languagecop removed the double negation]

[edit on 19-4-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

The more observant you all get the more you're going to start picking out things from the "future" so to speak. Sometimes you'll be able to trace it back to your subconscious remembering something you don't, and sometimes you won't. The more observant you are, the more skills in general will increase but in particular predicting actions & reactions from your environment.

This last week I've had a lot of deja vu's or outright precognitive dreams sync up too actually...

reply to post by psycho81

I'm glad you enjoyed, identified, and learned from the expereince I shared with you. I am actually trying to formulate some stuff for another one on how to calibrate dream signs eventually maybe on how to calibrate the precognitive potential in dreams.

reply to post by v01i0

I think you're right too. I've only known one kind of "white light" for a long time and what was going on in TSOL seemed very fabricated to me too.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

More evidence that this whole HCR/TSOL is all based in fear and control.

Oh this reminded me about one thing that crossed my mind at first when I first encountered HCR here in ATS; while my purpose is not to discredit HCR or Paul_Richard or who ever uses HCR, one thing that made me suspect the whole things credibility was the white light of heart chakra which they want to radiate. According to my studies (not experience tho, since I cannot really see or feel the colours of the chakras - so in a sense I don't actually know nothing.), heart chackra should radiate mostly green light, with inner pink center.. So that white light sounds something that doesen't fit the view (for me).

Happy thoughts

Hi yes when I first started HCR in the initial days I saw lovely green and pink orbs in my mind, I also saw violet. I was told to reject these and now find it hard to visualize the chakra colours in my mind.
No it is not my purpose to discredit Paul either, what he does is what he and his followers do. Good luck to them. Whatever is said about him he did open my eyes to meditation and I thank him for that.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That would make sense too why when you said your consciousness floated above your body into a pink aura. I would go so far as to guess that you strongly "radiate" from that chakra on your own naturally. Heh you floated up into your own love...sweet

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

That would make sense too why when you said your consciousness floated above your body into a pink aura. I would go so far as to guess that you strongly "radiate" from that chakra on your own naturally. Heh you floated up into your own love...sweet

Hi shakesbeer
Yes I soppose I must have, it was very peacfull floaty and pink! I only stayed in it 4 seconds as its quite hard to keep that level of concentration.
I naturally remote viewed today, not sure who I saw. Does anyone have curly black hair slightly longer than their ears?
I also saw you know who!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Another good night Lucid Dreaming for me.
Had a dream last night and I got to actually play around with a few things in my dream. What an Amazing experience, once I went into a dream state it came very natural to me.
The start of the dream was me waking up and taking a look out my bedroom window, I pulled back the curtains only to see a whole new view from out my window. Straight away I said to myself "Ha I am dreaming" I noticed my works van parked outside in a totally different street to where I Park it. The Van is easy to spot as it has a bright orange roof.

Then I blinked and everything went normal ( To the proper view out my window ) I was totally amazed that I could do this in this dream I was aware as I am now. So I started to play around with things like moving my van into different parking spaces with each blink of my eyes. I Then started to make buildings appear, I remember creating a multi story block of flats just opposite me and looking through all the windows. A few people looked at me and drew there curtains as if to say “Give me a little privacy” lol
I just couldn’t believe I had achieved this and the excitement woke me up. Had to check I was awake though as I wasn’t sure if I was dreaming again lol such a strange feeling that is.
So a very eventful night for me because I have seen what can be done myself now and let me tell you it’s brilliant.
Many thanks to Shakesbeer for the help on Lucid Dreaming it really has helped.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sounds like fun times Psycho, I am truly happy for you buddy

I hit my head pretty hard on the nightstand last night, does that count as a lucid dream? jk
Actually here's another tip for the dreamers: When you have emotional or intellectual break throughs, your subconscious needs to reassimliate the info and transmorph dream signs into a more "now" kind of perspective. I've noticed when this happens, it can translate into nights where you know your dreams are numerous, you know you where in control during them, but as soon as you wake up they are gone. Or another type is the one where you see things bleed endlessly together all night so there really isn't anything too remember. I call these events dream sign recalibration periods. Fun times really, it's an indicator of movement in your waking life in many respects.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I really didn't think I would be able to do this again. When it does you just got to accept it. Truly amazing I am lost for words

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

If you think you can't, then you won't
It's best not to sell yourself short on possibility my friend

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Hi I had a lucid dream a couple of nights back, it had 3 or 4 people in it who I can't remember but one of them smelt of pine cones! What does this mean? The smell was very strong not sure if it was them or their location that smelt of pine cones.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join