It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

I'm glad sharing our experiences has helped you in your life, that's all anyone could really ask for

As far as what it's like when you receive information it can be anything and is generally different depending on how you perceive it. Sometimes it can feel like a tingle, sometimes you'll get a sort of "flash", and sometimes you can even get a headache from it. It all kind of comes down to identifying the sensation, feeling, emotion, or sometimes imagery & symbols. I'm sure MG can share her personal experience with it as well which will probably be slightly different from mine.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
reply to post by Kappo

Hey sounds like you are finding that inner voice and you are doing this without even meditating. You do have the advantage of discovering Chakra Meditation or any type of mediation for Awareness, that’s because you are young and you have an open mind and that’s a good thing.

Well done though you sound like you are doing well, I am sure if you dig deep down you will be coming back to us saying “The chills have gone”
Sorry if I missed your post, just some of these dreams and things you see makes you step back and think a bit. We truly do have a great gift within each and every one of us, once you start to become aware of this you just feel amazing, also the ability to share this feeling and to help others.

Glad things are good 

I'm not so sure if I want the chills to be gone honestly. They're what started this whole thing, if I hadn't posted about them then my friend (selfless, gonna tell you his name cus I doubt he'll come back and read this) told me that the chills were all part of this.

And things are good. Could be better but also could be a lot worse. I should stop complaining when other people have it a lot worse than me you know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Kappo

I'm glad sharing our experiences has helped you in your life, that's all anyone could really ask for

As far as what it's like when you receive information it can be anything and is generally different depending on how you perceive it. Sometimes it can feel like a tingle, sometimes you'll get a sort of "flash", and sometimes you can even get a headache from it. It all kind of comes down to identifying the sensation, feeling, emotion, or sometimes imagery & symbols. I'm sure MG can share her personal experience with it as well which will probably be slightly different from mine.

Well I dunno if this is related, but I knew a few people online, who, when I told them about this, also said it happens to them. Sometime last year I started getting quick paced thoughts in my head whilst watching TV and they would be random things related to something or other, and I would catch them mid way and sort of accidently finish it off. Could that be sort of like that?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

And things are good. Could be better but also could be a lot worse. I should stop complaining when other people have it a lot worse than me you know what I mean?

Yup I am glad you understand this now
It makes you become more aware of ego.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Probably in some way it is. We all have these abilities, it's just they have been ridiculed away by society etc. We pick up on "vibes" from outside of us all the time, sometimes it gets our attention and sometimes it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I also believe 2012 will be the mass rise in Spiritual Awareness it's happening now. Only slight in comparison to what it will be like in 2012, The amount of people I have met on here and in real life who are becoming aware or trying to become aware is just amazing.

I agree with this, though I tend to think it is more of a gradual awakening, which has probably been going on since at least the 60s, and will culminate in the coming years.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by jmdewey60

Heart chakra radiance, its when you open this chakra first then radiate the feeling of absolute love this generates out into the world. Who you radiaite it to is up to you. I got on very well with this technique and yes I would agree its probably as strong as the brain. No I would say the heart is stronger than the brain. The heart is everything, it is who we are , what comes from the heart is beyond anything else we can generate it is pure love. We all have the capacity to radiate pure love its just some of us have kept shut the heart chakra for too long. The other chakras are then supposed to open naturally on their own. HCR for short!

I have been experimenting with heart chakra meditations for a short while, and though I do agree that it is probably more beneficial to focus on opening all the chakras, I think that any opening of any chakra should be beneficial. I have noticed positive results myself. However, I have never radiated light or love to any interdimensional entities. As someone else said in another thread, why would THEY need it? I try to radiate love and peace and benevolence to the individuals and world surrounding me.

That said, I came to this thread from the "Ascension Process" thread and was surprised to see all the drama on there lately! I'm not much a fan of any organized religion/group or dogmatic belief structures, so its nice to see another perspective on this aside from the whole TSOL crew. I think most of these groups do have some genuine pieces of wisdom or at least useful techniques, but like anything, they can be used for malicious as well as beneficial purposes. Each individual must choose their own path, and I prefer to walk a "solitary" (but not necessarily lonely) path. Why do most of the great mages and mystics (Buddha, Christ, etc.) disappear into the wilderness to meditate?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hey Skakesbeer don't you wish we were normal, didn't have any of this to bother about, only what the next soap star was gonna do or who was going out with who in Hollywood. Yes that kind of life would be so much easier wouldn't it

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I just had to put in my two cents!

Funny thing is... I never wish I was like THAT. If anything, I wish I could disassociate myself further from mundane concerns like a career, debt, taxes, etc. But Hollywood and soap stars? Well, aside from South Park and Stargate Atlantis, I couldn't care less about mainstream media. (We all have our guilty pleasures!)

In fact, I find myself often growing angry at all the yuppies at my office who have nothing better to worry about than what's on TV, or what new car they are buying, or what's the hot fashion this season. I guess that's what I get for living in "the OC." If anything, though, I am looking at it now as an opportunity to get over the negative hang-ups. I am not a violent person but sometimes these sorts of narrow mind superficial people make me so incredibly angry as to almost harbor such poisonous thoughts. So now I am trying to see the positive aspects and practice a sort of unconditional love for those whom I most "despise."

But sometimes I still want to leave it all behind and just go live in a commune or be a hermit in the hills somewhere

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Cheesy song and video but the message from 1976 is still very strong

Wow...that is some uber-cheese.

But I still dig it

Now I have to check out this band.

This is one of my fav songs from that era:

From the same band that brought you "Timothy Leary is Dead." (er, the actual title is "Legend of a Mind".)

Not quite on the same topic as interstellar beings, but the lyrics are relevant, especially if you interpret "thinking" in a more "astral" way:

"The Best Way to Travel" by the Moody Blues

And you can fly
High as a kite if you want to
Faster than light if you want to
Speeding through the universe
Thinking is the best way to travel

It's all a dream
Light passing by on the screen
And there's you and I on the beam

We ride the waves
Distance is gone, will we find out?
How life began, will be find out?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Shakesbeer,

I've had at least 2 or 3 dreams this month involving 2 of my friends when I was little. They're brother and sister and the first dream that I can remember was an adventure dream where we were in this kind of wilderness ontop of a mountain. So we were walking around but we were not supposed to be there, and there were waterfalls of lava, and we were looking for dinosaurs. Whenever we came to a waterfall of lava we would use this scroll and turn it into water. Then we accidently fell off and the dinosaurs were at the bottom of the mountain. Then we would randomly be at the top again and falling off again, except we were used to it by now because one of us had this 'ressurect kit' and we would ressurect the other two. Then at the bottom there was this shop and these 4 rope lines at the bottom. My friend (the girl) walked through one of the ropes which was flashing blue, and she turned into this little thing and couldn't find her way back through the blue rope, but she eventually did and then the dream ended.

Then I had a very odd dream last night involving them, I can't really remember but I remember odd bits. So we were in my room and we were walking around the house every now and then, and I remember we were doing something in my room (nothing disgusting, don't worry) and it was quite important but I can't remember at all! Then at the end of my dream I saw their mum's face and then I can't remember anymore, sorry.

I was wondering if you could help me interpret these?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

Hi how are you? No I too do not WANT to be normal in the sense of watching soap operas its just what I was saying to my very good friend shakesbeer is this, it would be SO much easier! I really loose interest in talk of what celebs are up to or whats on TV that night, ( well apart from our little conversation about shameless psycho!!! ) but like you say this is office talk and we must try to mix in both worlds or we become alone. I find I switch my personality slightly when I leave the house, I go into "normal mode!" I can not talk of 2012 or meditation or aliens to my friends they would think me an alien
However I do bring it into conversations now and then but only in a humerous manner as I find people accept this.

I find myself in a state of meditation now 70% of the day, Im not walking round in a dream world, far from it Im more connected to something universal that is flowing through me, I am more awake to whats really going on . I see and feel things differently now, I just need to close my eyes and I feel my chakras fire open its wonderful. The energy that chakra meditation has given me now flows through me and this to me is a state of no return. I will never return to the sleeping person I was just 4 months ago I can not.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

Wow...that is some uber-cheese.

But I still dig it
Now I have to check out this band.

I love that song so what if its full of cheese
Its just for 1976 was it, the words are so fitting even for today. We all need to call out to occupants of interplanetery craft because our leaders and governments will never give us answers to what we all crave. Hopefully with 2012 taking off this will become more of an issue and people will take this whole area alot more seriously. We talk about our alien experiences because we feel we have to but how many people out there just feel they can't? Thousands I bet. Sorry psycho off topic but you know me aliens are very close to my heart

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If you only got 10 - 15 minutes, at work or something and you need to.. balance yourself out..or optimize your mood to make it through the long day, then heres a very usefull technique (FOR ME) that I have been using and developing over a year or so...

I usually do this after I've been at work for bit, while i'm starting to really wake up, after I eat breakfast and while sipping on a coffee..

I do this while sitting down, eyes shut, elbows on the table, hands/fists/fingers/knuckles kind of supporting the weight of my head. I usually have the joints of my thumbs digging in between the side of the nose and the eye, on each side. You'd understand what I mean if you tried. Its relaxing resting your head this way I find. I also do this while sitting in the food court or any public area, I find this important, you'll understand why later.

So to begin..I close my eyes, rest my tongue on the roof my mouth, breathe at a relaxing pace through the nose then I visualise the following:

I picture dirty coloured energy of my aura, falling down as water or gas to the earth, then I try and see and feel in my mind, each chakra going down. Picture the negative/dirty energy falling out of the chakra, i picture it as being the colour of that chakra but darker and muddier. I do this from the crown all the way to the root. I find after this I feel kind of depleted.

I'm going to continue this as a second post::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
shipovfools Welcome to the thread. Yes It was a bumpy ride but I think it was a lesson that had to be learnt. Me and MG have come back a lot stronger and to tell you the truth "I could not be better"

Yes we like to stay away from group and religious belief systems. We all have the answers within us we do not need a teacher to take us into the AP. Advice on meditation and LD are just what we are passing on from our own experiencies.

People only need to question there inner self on how much they are progressing
Things just change in your life for the better.

I love your Avatar by the way so much meaning in one picture

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I do this while sitting down, eyes shut, elbows on the table, hands/fists/fingers/knuckles kind of supporting the weight of my head. I usually have the joints of my thumbs digging in between the side of the nose and the eye, on each side. You'd understand what I mean if you tried. Its relaxing resting your head this way I find.

Haa... that's funny, the first time I managed to do HCR properly, I had my hands on my face, found my eyes didn't hurt that way :3.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Yes I have heard of this technique or something similar anyway. it really does set you up for the day

I dont do it as much as I should but will start again at work tomorrow. I sometimes stop for 10-15 mins in m works van and just meditate away. I am normally always singing my head off in the van for the rest of the day.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Really I might try it with Chakra Meditation
I find my I do strain my eyes sometime in meditation through the day, maybe this could help.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Mr. Green: "How many of you have been told REALLY important things that at the time you think, wow yes that all makes sense..only to forget it like 2 minutes later. Very frustrating."

Mr. Green, YES!! happening more and more recently aswell, sometimes as I'm thinking, sometimes as I'm going to sleep (day dreaming can induce alpha waves aswell)

P81: "I was in control of what I did and did not want to do. I think the jolt when I woke up was when I came back into my body, I did feel weak and heavy but I just woke up so I can not say 100% if this was OOBE ( Out of body Experience )"

I did this a few years ago, but yours was more profound, mine was sort of play time (was still young and naive!!
). They may have been different, but mine was a lucid dream, done it twice, haven't been able to do it again. During the first of these was an astral projection, very intense and exciting and I bolted up right when it had ended.

Mr Green (or should I say Ms?): I don't remember having very many dreams in full colour at all.

I've read about this before and found out that this is very common, more so than colour dreams. I found this incredible as I'd always ASSUMED that everyone dreams in colour as I do, I have no recolection of B&W dreams, yet when I asked my friends, some of them have had a few B&W dreams, but mostly colour. I've never asked anyone this before and even asked my mum, who turns out, dreams in mostly B&W.

"Do you have any advice on how to dream more, The dream I had the other night was the 1st dream in a while. Or is it just that we dream every night but we just don't remember."

I've read that we dream about (average) 7 times a night (one for each REM cycle) and to wake yourself up between each dream is the key to remembering them all, also leads to inducing lucid dreaming.

Sorry if these are from a while back, but I'm reading the whole thread, very insightful. (sorry if some of these have been answered).

thansk. EMM (I love you and please forgive me)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Continued from above: ^

After I've removed the tainted energy, I replenish it.

Starting from the lowest chakra, in my mind I see it..feel it, I might even in my mind our quietly mumble a healing sound to it... I see as a spinning orb, with its appropriate colour, I feel it opening and as I inhale..I picture intense coloured light (the same colour as the chakra)..entering the chakra. I feel its energy. I move up to the next chakra and do the same. I find as I do this I can feel a cord of energy or kundalini I guess connecting the chakras..if I can't feel it.. i at least pretend I do.. I continue this all the way to the crown and as I feel the chakras energized and combined with this cord, In my mind I try to distribute the energy evenly... at this point as well I picture a cord of intense white light entering my crown from the center of the universe and meeting at the heart, the zero-point. I like to think of it like a reactor even though one would say thats more like the solar plexus... and I similarly I think of light comming from the center of the earth in a cord, up the chakras to my heart as well. I find I feel grounded and connected through this process... stabilized in my place in space.

I picture the energy swirling around the heart and distributing throughout the entire body, every chakra. In no means am I focusing my whole attention on the heart and only the heart, simply I think of it as the conduit or stable middle ground for energy to pass up and down, to keep all chakras equally energized.

At this point I try to breathe light into my joints, and palms, trying not to exclude anything.

Ok remember when I said I do this in a public place? I used to be really damn angry in the morning, and in general.. I haven't been like this for a long time now, I feel I am always happy.

I identify that love / yin energy..possitive thoughts..feelings are the key to success for everyone and myself personally..so I try to utilize that. At this time I might open my eyes and observe people a little and see how they make me feel at first glance... if I can't feel love for them I do this:
*CONTINUED BELOW*

[edit on 23-4-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think of what/who I love the most. I think of my family/ closest freinds..at this point i start to get a little happy (if I'm not already).. then I think of the earth..animals..nature.. things of beauty.. then I think how its all part of the same pile, its all atoms..its all energy, its all everything, but shaped illusively in this reality. At this point I find I'm pretty stable.. I accept that no negativity does any good to the things I love... At this point.. I am able to think about common people... I realise who and what they are, and that any flaws I see I should excericise patience with and perhaps more importantly..understand why it bothers me, and how their problems are really my own. We're all the same, and we're all learning - I tell myself.

At this point I feel all negatively lifted from me and start to feel love and see the beauty in everything.

At this point I feel the love through my body, let it empower every chakra, and every cell in my body. I tell the cells to communicate with each other, work together.. I feel the energy in my body and the last thing I do I try to increase the vibrations of that energy.. to speed it up. I am able to feel this.. it usually doesnt go beyond a certain point, and If I can feel it rise, I think it usually means for me that it was below normal before..or now its optimal..or it somehow a new level I am able to reach..anyways I am unable to raise it beyond a certain point at a time.

Afterall that.. I feel pretty much amazing... I open my eyes, and get on with my day, being happy and nice to everyone, trying to function my best. This always ALWAYS fixes me. I try to do it every day at work. If I have time I try and do some quick qi-gong meditations after it.

I recall I went to work one day..feeling physically entirely exausted..I did the chakra thing, and a little bit of qi-gong and I went from say..20% to 100%.

This souds like a lot because its a lot to explain but really it only takes 5 - 10 minutes, 15 maybe.. I find around 15 minutes to be the very best, everything beyond that just gets better exponentially.

Before I end this I'd also like to add something I feel to be a great truth..

Before you can help others, you need to help yourself. You can't give love if you have none to give. We all represent a part of a gigantic machine, each serving our purpose. But for each part to do its job for the rest of the machine.. it needs to function optimally.. you need to take it out..clean it off once in a while so that it works efficiently. If you neglect your maintenance..well then eventually you can't help anybody.

Its a lot easier being nice to people when you're actually in a good mood.

Take the time to maintain yourself. Everyone will thank you.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join