It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Hi Psycho. Thanks for the kind words on my profile. Your welcome.

You putting up that very fitting U tube link has made me think about all this. You know it always comes back to one thing doesn't it. The inner voice we have (which is not related to any ego voice) always returns to one question.

Who were they?

Who were the aliens we saw. Why do we have missing time, what was that ship? Why was I abducted and why do I constantly feel the need to search for answers?

You know this started years ago for us didn't it, yet to me it could have been yesterday, thats how vivid my memory of them is.
The memory never fades, the questions never go.

Your vid has made me realize this whole ascension process and experience is also very related to " Occupants of interplanetary craft"

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Should we be posting dreams in this topic? I have two more I'd like to share because they happened straight after you stopped HCR (and so I decided I would too) and they were nightmares involving HCR. Then before I went asleep before the second nightmare, I heard these two voices :0...

Oops, offtopic again.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Should we be posting dreams in this topic? I have two more I'd like to share because they happened straight after you stopped HCR (and so I decided I would too) and they were nightmares involving HCR. Then before I went asleep before the second nightmare, I heard these two voices :0...

Oops, offtopic again.

No thats fine kappo its all related. I have not stopped HCR I have just changed my view on it. Before I was frightened of any entity that was not sky blue or white, this lead to fear in meditation/HCR which was counter productive to say the least.

I include HCR in my whole chakra meditation, on the advice of several members I now don't force any chakra open just let them progress in their own time and if the heart wishes to radiate for 20 mins thats not a problem to me now.

I do not send the radiance up to saints any more just out to the world. I am able to do this because I no longer attack these "group entities" I still see them but they just come and go in peace. Some are quite sweet actually not harmful or evil, they are just wanting help to reach the light. As soon as you respect them they respect you.
There should be NO fear in meditation ever.
What was your dream?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well the first dream, was me sitting on my sofa downstairs, and then I heard this "Hey..." coming from the kitchen. So I ignored it for a while and then I said "are you talking to me?" or something like that, and it said "yes, come here". So I went over to near the kitchen, and there's like a wall next to it which I stood behind, this human looking person came running out of the kitchen and ran into me and then this white light came out of my chest directed at it and it ran off and dissapeared, then I woke up.

Then the second night, I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep and I heard this male voice say "Chris.." and I was like "What" and then this female voice said "Chris.." and I went "What" again. Took me about 5 seconds to realise what had happened then after a while I fell asleep and had a dream there were these big black cars coming down the road, and I was with a group of people (including Paul_Richard). We then realised there were hybrid aliens in these cars and Paul gave us all guns to shoot them. So I shot one trying to drive away in someones car and then we were all walking down this street, and the rest is pretty blurry, but I know we went into this shopping center and it was completely empty and we went up into this office space, where Paul was meeting with this woman. Then the dream kinda ended I think.

Gosh I still feel really ill from Wednesday

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Well the first dream, was me sitting on my sofa downstairs, and then I heard this "Hey..." coming from the kitchen. So I ignored it for a while and then I said "are you talking to me?" or something like that, and it said "yes, come here". So I went over to near the kitchen, and there's like a wall next to it which I stood behind, this human looking person came running out of the kitchen and ran into me and then this white light came out of my chest directed at it and it ran off and dissapeared, then I woke up.

Well im no expert but it sounds like your worrying about a person forcing you into HCR and stealing your radiance. I could be wrong shakesbeer would be better to ask. The second one is whey above me
How do you know it was Paul? Hybrids you say? He wanted you to kill them? Im sure there is so much more to all this but I just don't know.

I tryed that OBE technique and it took me like 1 hour but I eventually ended up floating in a pink aura.

Just out of interest what did the hybrids look like?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Such an interesting and long thread
Thank you for starting it.

I know that this isn't related exactly to the issue at hand, as the issue is meditation - well, maybe its all about improvement of the functionality of our chakras, so it's kinda related - but I'd like to mention this however, that there are actual physical excercises to improve the functionality of your nervecenters (i.e chakras). Seek out the information about the five tibetan, they are physical excercises, developed through experience of some esoteric groups - mainly Tibetan monks, I'd guess by the name of them. According to some sources, there are even sixth exercise focusing on elevating one's sexual energies, which may improve the state of one's mind. Good luck and nice thread

[edit on 18-4-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
First off MG not problem at all the song came on the radio for a reason and your name came into my head for a reason. I don't believe in coincidencies "As you dont"

Kappo your dream is very intresting because there was a lot of mention of a shopping centre on TO in some of the emails I got. The shopping centre being empty makes me thing this is Pauls doing even more. To see Paul in the dream too makes it even more suspicious. If you feel aware in these dreams and have any sort of control over them just teleport out of there. Shakesbeer will be the best to ask on how to do this.

v01i0 welcome to the topic thanks for pointing the five tibetan. I will look them up and give it a shot. Please could you share any of your experiences so far if any. We love to hear peoples experiences as much as we like to post them. Nobody in this thread will think you are strange or mad so you are safe with us, We are here to help as much as we can.

Many Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
More info on the The Five Tibetan Rites Exercises.

Link

Chakras

Chakra is an Indian Sanskrit word that translates to mean "Wheel of Spinning Energy". Chakras are spinning wheels or vortexes of energy of different color that perform many functions connecting our energy fields, bodies and the Cosmic Energy Field. Chakras are powerful electrical and magnetic fields. Chakras govern the endocrine system that in turn regulates all of the body's functions including the ageing process. Energy flows from the Universal Energy Field through the chakras into the energy systems within our bodies, including the Meridian System.

Our bodies contain seven major chakras or energy centers and 122 minor chakras. The major chakras are located at the base of the spine (Root Chakra), at the navel (Sacral Chakra), in the solar plexus (Solar Plexus Chakra), within your heart (Heart Chakra), within the throat (Throat Chakra), at the center of your forehead (Brow or Third Eye Chakra), and at the top of your head (Crown Chakra). These chakras are linked together with all other energy systems in the body and various layers of the auras.

The Speed of the chakra spin is a key to vibrant health. The other keys to vibrant health that relates to the chakra is ensuring they are clear of negative energy and that they are perfectly shaped and not distorted.

The Five Rites speed up the spinning of the chakras, coordinate their spin so they are in complete harmony, distribute pure prana energy to the endocrine system, and in turn to all organs and processes in the body. This is one of the major requirements for vibrant health, rejuvenation and youthfulness.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I don't know how I knew it was Paul it was just like.. one of those things, you just know who they are. Truthfully, in the dream he looked like HRG from Heroes
, but I knew it was Paul. The hybrids had bigger rounder heads then everyone else, but they weren't too noticeable and some were extremely hard to tell apart, I remember one where I could see this massive vein on the right side of their head.

Thanks for the advice P81
. The shopping center was in Oxford as I remember I was round the back of marks and spencers and there was this food stand and lots of people and I was extremely scared of any hybrids in disguise, then suddenly we were in a shopping center (not the one that is actually there). There's this zombie film where they are kinda hiding in this shopping center and eventually go up on the roof, well the shopping center looked eerily empty like it does in that film. Also very alike in appearance.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Please dont tell me he was waring Leather pants
MG will get that joke

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Don't worry, my dream wasn't that detailed, could barely make out facial details

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I wish I could U2U, but I suppose I need to make my 20 posts first.
I am wondering if I could get help developing my Chakras. I have been reading the posts about how one should open all the Chakras before trying to open just one.
I have been wanting to open my 6th Chakra (3rd eye)....or anyways, feel a strong need to open it.
I have found my own way (a combination of techniques that work best for me) to open the Heart Chakra...I KNOW and FEEL when I have it open, its quite strong and a wonderful feeling, and can feel it very strongly projecting out of me. That being said, I have never had any visits from higher entities....but I'm still young in my Chakra development,

I have noticed that I am starting to open my bottom 3 Chakras, although the sensation is very subtle and needs more work.

I'm sorry if I'm not as eloquent and organized with my thoughts as the rest of the posters but bare with me, I'm new at this and can only get better

So this is my problem:

Chakra meditation has been a long journey spanning a few years and has taken lots of practice and dedication. Like I said, I am making positive progress and have yet to experience any negative effects.
BUT, for the last 3 weeks my brow Chakra has been going crazy! Its a tremendous pressure, not a headache, but pressure, and feels much more dense/concentrated (almost hot, or pit like).
This is very distracting as far as everyday activities go, and I am extremely aware of it every minute of the day and it always getting more intense. I find this strange since it is one of the few Chakras I have not been able to open yet.
Has anybody else ever experienced this and is there any way to alleviate the "pressure". I'm at the point now where I don't even want to try because I'm a little concerned about how much release there will be, yet can't continue like this.

Thanks again, being so new at finally being able to have some open, its very hard to explain the feelings and I hope some of my descriptions doesn't throw you off.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thank you very much for your input and the info you shared, it's awesome.

To Psycho, Kappo, & MG:
The longer you associate your astral travels & imagery with Paul and the TSOL you will be vulnerable to it's influence. The difficulty truly lies within your self and understanding your own emotions and concepts that where polluted by your experience. Aka drilling the garage out...and when's the last time you thought to your self "wow that was a very soothing drilling session..." so yeah it'll be a bit painful at times. Maybe think of it this way...

trauma and traumatizing: We all know our personalities are greatly tied into where we have been hurt. I'm sure those of us here have read or heard about applications of traumatizing events to "program" people(Like in cults or govern. projects). Well this is a real technique and people do it to each other whether consciously intentional or not to varying degrees. So this is where the "facing your fears" part comes in where it's up to you in your mind, both conscious and subconsciously, to reassociate feelings & emotions with what you want them to be. But you have to reverse engineer the technique, which is where a lot of the pain comes in. Kind of like drawing your own blood from a needle then giving yourself a shot. It can be a bit painful and awkward if you're not careful and dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. But hey! That's what we're here to discuss and we've all shared some very helpful insight to this all I would say.

Kappo - 1st dream : Pretty interesting, did it feel like you where in your normal body save for it being a dream? Where you aware that you where dreaming? What sense did you get from the ball of light? Do you remember anything else out of the ordinary?

2nd dream : see the above rambles, second Paul and his philosophy boils down to the whole "Reticulan Scare" thing which can boil down to ; "all humans want to do is kill things they don't understand & get better at killing the things they do understand". That whole philosophy essentially assures us that we will remain being viewed as "quaint little villagers" by any interstellar/pan-dimensional traveling entities until this mentality stops.

reply to post by Kashodi

Usually any kind of discomfort is an indicator of some kind of blockage. If you're just firing right you'll sort of just tingle (as it sounds like you're aware of). That third eye has a lot to do with knowledge, wisdom, cognition, maybe there's something within those concepts that you need to expand a bit...

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Kappo - 1st dream : Pretty interesting, did it feel like you where in your normal body save for it being a dream? Where you aware that you where dreaming? What sense did you get from the ball of light? Do you remember anything else out of the ordinary?

There's some other details, like the reason why I think it was set in the place it was set. Earlier that evening after everyone went to bed, I went downstairs on the computer to print something out and my sister came downstairs and scared the life out of me, so I thought maybe that was something to do with it. Also when I could hear it calling out from the kitchen, it felt like it was one of the objects there, rather than an actual person. No I didn't know I was dreaming, it was very quick, the ball of light was HCR I thought, and I remember what it looked like: Had a smallish head, very thin and slightly taller than me. Yes I'm pretty sure I felt I was in my normal body.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashodi

I think wanting to open the 6th chakra to much is the reason you are getting this pressure on your 7th chakra. You are almost forcing the 6th chakra open having an effect on the 7th chakra, Like a knock on effect

Please let this come naturally, wanting is part of the Ego and does not mix with meditation. Next time you meditate be aware of that voice in you mind that say "Open Third Eye" and delete that though. This is the Ego if you would like to understand more about the ego there are 2 good books out there in Audio Book format. They are by Eckhart Tolle and they are called "The Power Of now" and "A New Earth"

Remember you are the spirit behind the voice in your mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Please could you share any of your experiences so far if any.

I have only practiced Tibetan Rites actively for a few months (before I used to do them occasionally), in combination with some other exercises unrelated to chakras, but those with curiosity can check them out here, in order to correct my misaligned pelvis. What comes to the effects of the Tibetans, I'm not quite certain; every time I complete the exercises, I feel good, energetic and somewhat highened. I've also noticed changes (positive ones) in my character, I've become more aware of the effect of my inner egoes in my behaviour, and therefore I am more prepared to dissolve them. I've also had few physical effects during the exercises: For example, one time when completing the 5th exercise - or the Mayurasana - I saw spark-like things flying around my vision. I guess one could say I saw stars
But I didn't felt dizzy anyhow. They floated around me like a sparks of energy and once I finished the exercise, they were gone.

Nevertheless, all I have to say that so far and as far as I know, the tibetans have had only positive effect on me. If nothing else, I'm more flexible than before and that is all I require.

Originally posted by Kashodi
I have been reading the posts about how one should open all the Chakras before trying to open just one.
I have been wanting to open my 6th Chakra (3rd eye)....or anyways, feel a strong need to open it.

Hey and welcome to ATS then.

Yes it is very important that one will enhance the functionality of lower chakras before trying to open upper ones; many mental illness are results of sudden opening of brow chakra, even tho persons lower chakras are misfunctioning. I cannot stress the importance of this too much: Trying to open upper chakras before lower ones is like building a house next to a flooding river; you might get some benefits for starts, but once the flood comes, your whole house is gone. So build your temple to the steady rock by opening up your root chakra first. This is a long road, but it's a safer one, and one that will lead to results that are permanent and valid.

Thank you very much for your input and the info you shared, it's awesome.

Thank you too. Your words below are priceless; Never give room for the fear, it's the greatest motivator of all evil. And watch out for those who might use their influence and capability to drain your energy: It's called black magic

Happy thoughts everyone

[edit on 18-4-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thank you so much for your adivice and I understand there will come a time when someone or something will try to deceive us. We have to understand that even though we may feel this is our own doing it is not.

I will try not to be over confident in my progression, that would be giving into ego and that I do not want to do.

Thank You once again

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

This is a perfect example how you traced back your own example of fear(being startled earlier) and then saw how your subconscious makes the connection and showed you what your sense of "fear" really means to you right now. Don't give power to fear man, and don't associate that white light of creation solely with HCR because that's just a tool one person has used to try to manipulate, it's not pure. It's up to you now to create your own pure version of that light.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to
reply to post by Kashodi

Usually any kind of discomfort is an indicator of some kind of blockage. If you're just firing right you'll sort of just tingle (as it sounds like you're aware of). That third eye has a lot to do with knowledge, wisdom, cognition, maybe there's something within those concepts that you need to expand a bit...

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

Thanks for the feedback Shakesbeer!

Yes, it very much FEELS like a blockage, kinda like when the 3 stooges all try to run out a door at the same time and get stuck

As far as expanding on the concepts of the third eye, could you elaborate a bit? I will do some research and see if I can expand my understanding.
None of my other Chakras (although still young in their development) have had this odd "anxious" feeling.
Should I focus on trying to open it and relieving the pressure, or should I stay on track and develop the lower Chakras before going higher?

Again, Thank You

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Did you watch the Kundalini Awakening video, Gives a good understanding of each Chakra.

It will show you the Location and Color of each chakra. Note you should start meditation from the 1st to the 7th Chakra. If they do not feel like opening just focus you attention to the chakras below. If you can not open a chakra you should not skip it and move to the one above.

You need the balance so skipping a chakra would throw that out. Let it come natrulay as this is not a race agaist time. They WILL open and you WILL see beyond, you just have to let it come natrulay. Even though we are all equal some people take a little more time to progress than others. So never look at sombody elses progress and compare it to yours.

just a few tips

[edit on 18-4-2008 by psycho81]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join