It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Or another type is the one where you see things bleed endlessly together all night so there really isn't anything too remember. I call these events dream sign recalibration periods. Fun times really, it's an indicator of movement in your waking life in many respects.

I think this happened to me last night, last night I knew I dreamt a lot, because I could remember the feeling of having a dream, however I have no idea what happened. Also did some thinking last night and I think I've decided what I want to do with my life
. Until I change my mind that is x].

Oh and does anyone ever think about things deeply, whilst their exhausted? Like when you're in bed or when you're just relaxed, and you start thinking about stuff, and then you answer unasked questions and you learn. Do you know what I mean?

[edit on 20/4/08 by Kappo]

[edit on 20/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Pine Cones
To see a pine cone in your dream, symbolizes wealth and good fortune.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Pineal glad? Awareness of the 3rd eye & crown chakras maybe?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I didn't see a pine cone I just smelt it, and I really did smell it, like it was in the room. Then the dream would move onto the other people and the smell went until it returned to this specific person
I could have been in a room full of Pine trees the smell was so strong.
6th chakra opened up for an hour last night with lots of info coming down it again. Kept me awake as I can't sleep when thst happeneing. It opened its self without the other chakras open. It was white flashes, pictures and just "electrical" information almost like a download.

Also today Ive got alot of pressure built up in my ears and the ringing has returned really loud

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I didn't see a pine cone I just smelt it, and I really did smell it, like it was in the room. Then the dream would move onto the other people and the smell went until it returned to this specific person
I could have been in a room full of Pine trees the smell was so strong.
6th chakra opened up for an hour last night with lots of info coming down it again. Kept me awake as I can't sleep when thst happeneing. It opened its self without the other chakras open. It was white flashes, pictures and just "electrical" information almost like a download.

Also today Ive got alot of pressure built up in my ears and the ringing has returned really loud

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Mr Green]

What is the information like when your 6th chakra opens? :0

[edit on 21/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'm not saying for sure that's what the reference was, just a possibility. Dream signs are usually not in your face literal all the time, and even when it is there are usually more then one meaning to them.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If that happens again I would just send your focus to the lower Chakras. I know the feeling thouhg MG it's like your head has been put in a vice. Basically you opened the 6th chakra, Although naturally it was not in balance with the other chakras. You must get the wheels of energy spinning together just like when the Kundalini serpent spirals it's way around each chakra.

Just sense the energy flowing back down into the lower chakras if you feel the 6th chakra is opening on it's own without balance. Once you get the balance you should feel brilliant. It takes time and even I still jump to the 6th chakra at times, but I know what happens when they are not balanced so I drop the energy back down to the lower ones.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

But why does it always happen in the middle of the night. It wakes me up so its not like Im even thinking about it. I wake up to it opening, I actually feel it open then its like when R2D2 plugs himself into those sockets on the wall, all this electrical/visions come through. Its not painful like you say in a vice its just annoying. Its either info Im sopposed to recieve (???) or its just general phsycic chatter coming through my 6th chakra. Ive tryed to switch it off in the past but it switches off only when its finished.
I tell you I feel like some droid robot thing getting an upgrade its that stupid. When I force my 6th chakra open I never see information like this, so I can't be tuning into cosmic chatter.
Yes it is like bright white flashes, then images then more flashes. You had it too psycho? I thought Id done quite well recently balancing them all out but maybe not.
Its hard to balance the 6th chakra without opening it, but then if your not meant to force it how do you balance it if it whon't open in normal meditation?

Oh had a weird dream. Went out on a trip with you I think, some of our friends stayed back in the hostel I think it was, but we went out with a "tour guide". There was snow and we were enjoying this trip out, then the guide tryed to break us in half and EAT us. It said it was our fault for not staying with the others in the hostel. I definatly remembered this dream when I woke up thats for sure.
Hey just don't book any trips in the YMCA by the sounds
Shakesbeer any ideas?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hostels are generally a symbol of choices (numerous doors) and sanctuary. So you left the sanctuary with someone you thought you could trust only to have them turn on you. Damn you'd better watch out for me or I might gobble you guys up! :p
jk But I think this might be a subconscious warning to try not to be so naive. Maybe there where indicators you missed before you left with the guide that would have given away his true intention. But assuming he was looking out for your best interest because he was "tour guide", you where oblivious to danger until the proverbial trap was sprung.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

So why was I in the dream then?

I know what you mean thouhg by looking out for signs you first have to become aware in your dream that you are dreaming then you can play around, Most of all you can question you inner self really well. Feels strange but I will get the hang of it soon

[edit on 21-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You where there because of your friendship, just like everyday life we want those we trust to be around us when we're in unfamiliar areas. And if you notice in the dream, it wasn't the dream sign you that did the attacking and was victim to the same thing. So this would be derivative from the experiences & influences you two have shared I would wager.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

So its like psycho and myself going on a jolly trip in the snow together with someone acting as our lovely tour guide... only to turn round and try and eat us! Yes we do come across as a couple of nieve children don't we. I felt safe to go on the trip because he was with me, but yes I do remember our friends in the hostel telling us not to go now. I feel we must just stop and think before we do anything

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thats like when I left my Firends in the bar dream. It's like I had a choice go out and have fun with this famous person or go and have fun with my friends.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Thats like when I left my Firends in the bar dream. It's like I had a choice go out and have fun with this famous person or go and have fun with my friends.

Yes I remember now. well looks like I chose wrong then doesn't it, we ended up getting eaten. Like I say don't come on any YMCA trips with me then
They did sort of appear as famous well not famous more knowlegable

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Like I say don't come on any YMCA trips with me then

Heh no we'll just have to arm you with "Tour Guide" repellent before you go.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well did not dream last night but meditation was just as fun

Well just before I went to bed I thouhg I would try out some meditation as I missed out over the weekend. So maybe this is why I had powerful meditation.

I got relaxed with no music this time, Only took me a few mins to get into meditation. I could feel pressure on my head ( 6th Chakra ) So I kind of used my 5th Chakra ( Throat Chakra ) to make a noice that sounded something like a bass line slowing down ( This is a noise I made throuhg my inner self not a noise I sang out loud ) As I made this noise in my mind I sent energy to the chakras below..

Then it was like turbines powering up with all the lower chakras it really did feel amazing. Then I started to get the timing right with each Chakra spinning. I really felt balanced so I moved back up to the 6th Chakra and got that in time with all the lower ones.

Next thing I notice my face totaly numb, then my arms, shoulders, torso, legs, feet and started to get the sense I was going to have an OOBE. I then thought to myself "S**T its happening" thats when I heard a voice (American) say "Don't worry everything is going to be ok" This voice gave me the feeling it was "Shakesbeer" I could almost sense him in a way I can't describe.

It was too late though I had already had a slight fear of OOBE so I started to come back to my senses. Thats the best thing about this though I was not ready at the time and so I came back to my senses. Today I feel brilliant and maybe not as scared now about having OOBE.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes all those symptoms are of an OBE unfortunatly the fear got to you. I remember getting quite far once only to suddenly feel fear and then I felt my body gasping for air, I then woke up with a breath like Id been brought back round in AE! I have been unable to OBE since, it is said if you feel fear at any point you are not ready and to try another time.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Strange the first few times but getting a little used to the idea now. I think the fear is created by the ego, probs the ego,s way of clinging onto the Pain Body.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is okay

I haven't posted in a while because no one replied to my first post on this page (but that's okay).

Was planning this post last night in bed and I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone I've met since the Ascension Process topic. I've noticed a big change these last couple weeks. I like helping others and I am a lot nicer to people, in my thoughts too. More confident and more likely to say what I really think, I know what I want to do after school and I feel much more comfortable about everything now.
I still get alot of chills and they seem to be really strong now, especially around the head, but I imagine if they were something bad, something bad would've happened by now?

Anyway, so yes, I do hope everyone is okay

Also seems to me that things seem to go my way a lot more.
Example: I'll plan on doing something, then not bother doing it and something bad would've happened if I did do it. Or something that would've made the whole procedure a lot longer.

[edit on 22/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Hey sounds like you are finding that inner voice and you are doing this without even meditating. You do have the advantage of discovering Chakra Meditation or any type of mediation for Awareness, that’s because you are young and you have an open mind and that’s a good thing.

Well done though you sound like you are doing well, I am sure if you dig deep down you will be coming back to us saying “The chills have gone”
Sorry if I missed your post, just some of these dreams and things you see makes you step back and think a bit. We truly do have a great gift within each and every one of us, once you start to become aware of this you just feel amazing, also the ability to share this feeling and to help others.

Glad things are good 

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join