It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Psycho Ive found a nice link that describes how to remote view and astrally project.

www.crystalinks.com...

Its explained quite well actually.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey thank MG will read through it now.

I sense you are feeling well today because I have felt like I was 16 again

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Yes its got two good techniques the Silva and monroe method. The silva method looks easier just have to see how we get on. I remember Paul teaching the silva method.
Sometimes in meditation I feel myself slightly jolting up but never actually leave. Its the final push thats the hardest I think.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've had two dreams the past two nights involving my friend from primary school, who left when we were in year 3. In the first case she had been in my school for a while and had red streaks in her hair and the second time she was new and crying D:.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

I don't know much about the dreams I am just learning so shakesbeer will be the best person to ask. All I could ask is, How did you feel in this dream. Did the dream have a realisic feel to it. Where were you and what could you see around you.

Sounds strange you had a dream about 1 person twice but I am going to guess at what shaksbeer would say "Little more detail"

How are you anyway kappo hope everything is going well.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

I don't know much about the dreams I am just learning so shakesbeer will be the best person to ask. All I could ask is, How did you feel in this dream. Did the dream have a realisic feel to it. Where were you and what could you see around you.

Sounds strange you had a dream about 1 person twice but we would shakesbeer will probs say the same as this "Little more detail"

How are you anyway kappo hope everything is going well.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by psycho81]

I didn't wanna put too much detail just incase no one gave a damn
. So in the first dream me and a friend were walking upto Tech and our class was standing in a line and we had to write our names down, take this envelope with our names on and there was this random bucket of water. This one guy was signing his name and then he thought it'd be funny to drop a bit of water on this girl called 'Hayley''s envelope (might've been Holly, as Holly is the name of the girl, but Hayley seemed pretty clear, looked quite scribbly tho). So then he and his friends thought this was quite funny and were laughing about it quietly, then I did something totally out of character and said in a really loud sarcastic voice, "HAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY" also sounded quite weird. Anyway, the girl called Holly turned to me and smiled, and yeah she had red streaks in her hair. Then me and my friend walked off.

In the second dream me and Holly were walking along and then the fire bell went off but we thought it was the normal bell. So she was very new to the school and I was walking along to the office as I was signing out to leave, then some teacher complained to a group of people who were not where they should be for the fire bell. (I remember we were standing around this place that I used to stand at at my primary school, and this is also near the location I remember a particular conversation with her.) We then realised it was the fire bell and Holly got really nervous and literally started crying because she was going to be late for this place we have to line up at. So I told it was ok and to calm down, and I said I'd wait in the office with her till classes start at 11:10am, and that I would just tell my mum. So just as I was about to go tell my mum, I was woken up by my dad.

Btw, I am okay thank you, I went to alton towers today, however the last rollercoaster we went on made me feel really sick and I have been feeling quite dizzy and sick since
. (Also the reason why there might be some spelling mistakes or whatever, I feel like I have motion sickness atm
.)

[edit on 16/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Hi sorry you'll have to get shakesbeer next time hes on, hes the dream worker not me. I struggle to remember anything after waking up for 5 mins, I must start writing it down.

This OBE is not easy is it? Im not a natural at it so I think its going to take some practice. Need like a couple of hours to really get into it and that for me is difficult, anyone know of any way of getting the technique faster?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Hey Kappo, been ultra busy but I'll get back to you on your dream in a few...

[edit]

Generally when we see old friends from school it's our subconscious identifying something we like, or desire reflected in ourselves. I suggest thinking back to your experiences with this old friend and try to remember what made you think they where cool, or annoying etc. The "prankster" could also be a reflection of your rambunctious self, shall I say, that felt the need to pacify the secrecy of the contents of the envelope brought forth by the "establishment" with the purity of water...in a perceived humorous context of course.

You the observe sees this as unnecessary to get the point across to your friend there which is a way of you telling yourself that maybe you don't have to feel the need to entertain (either yourself or others) on the way to self discipline(getting in line) & discovery (what's in the envelope). Hair generally has a connotation of vitality and the red streak I would guess has to do with your passion & emotions.

The 2nd dream would seem to be more of you getting to know this other aspect of yourself. A fire bell would seem to implicate some kind urgent but orderly situation in your life that you may not fully be aware of. Or in the least consciously aware of... That assigned meeting place the teachers wanted the group to go is a state if mind. Especially since it seems it's connected to a significant conversation (via location as mentioned), whatever it was that you learned from, or have forgotten about that conversation probably has some pertinent information about your current situation in life. Your friend was rattle because she didn't know where to go, but you ultimately did. Remember that should you recognize that feeling of over nervousness/anxiety you saw reflected in your friend during the dream.

What's interesting is the time, 11:10am. that also can be 111, which is 3 & can be quickly interpreted as: completion, communication, neutrality. But 11 & 10 are interesting numbers of their own. 10 is a symbol of strength and choice, 11 a master number of balance. What's interesting is the fire bell went off and all of this ended a minute before 11:11. Which actually is a representation of a a double tetrahedron (19.5 degrees angle aspects) which in turn is also called the Merkaba. Which we've discussed here before I think that the planets are aligned to this formation as well. Which makes me believe your time reference is somewhat precognitive as the choices made in your dream may coincide with waking life choices that come around the same time of a current event in some kind of synchronistic way. Kind of a like saying that you're syncing up to the planet in a way.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You know when I said once I meditate I get like new information a few hours after or the next morning that just sits at the front of my mind waiting to be pieced together.

Well this time its really doing my head in, It's too hard to work out what it mean but all I know is the Earth is in a very poor state because it's been playing on my mind all day. It's almost as if I can feel Mother Earths pain and it's not nice.

Driving the van today I was sad because every field I looked at there was litter all over the place. Then I looked in the horizon and saw powerstations pumping out crap. It all hit me smack in the face and I felt really upset and ashamed of what the human race has done. I can not explain the feeling I was going through, I had to turn the radio off because I could not handle what was going through my mind.

Then I looked at the people driving past me all in a rush to get to there destination littering the roads as thay threw litter out the window. Yes I have done this before but it has never hit me deep down like this before. As more and more people drove past me I was asking myself "Is there really anything we can do about the state of our race and our Earth" The only answer I got was no, No if we live to be just Humans.

I turned the radio back on only to listen to the news. Murder, Terrorism, Rape, Fraud you name it. This only made me feel more ashamed to call myself human.

Then it clicked, Yes we are human and we all do bad things but it's only our vehicle of now that is human. It's only our brains that think human, Beyond that is something that is not human, because to be ashamed to be human must mean I am something else. That something is a spirit, Human is only my vehicle to my next destination. So it's not the people that are bad it's the human mind and how it's been programed by Ego.

You can brainwash the mind but you can not brainwash the spirit. Once you become aware of the Ego then there is nothing left to brainwash because you do not think through you mind. There is something behind the thinking in the mind and that is spirit.

Look at it this way, Have you ever done something and a voice beyond your mind has said "Why did you go and do that" So if something has questioned you mind about what you have done then there is no doubt that there is something more than just being human. When humans decided "Hey I am a human and thats all I need to know" is where it all went wrong.

Sorry if this sound strange but I have a lot going through my mind (Spirit mind). Shakesbeer have you ever been through anything like this. You said strange things would happen is this what you mean, I though I was going to wake up in bed and it was all a dream. Not the case I was still driving my van, Good job I was only in the slow lane doing about 55mph because my mind was all over the place.

Feeling better now that I have got it off my chest though.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Had to make this post as my ATS points were on 1666 screw that

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Shakesbeer have you ever been through anything like this.

I felt the earth crying in the 80's when I was 7 contemplating consciousness and all the sorrow in the world. I have had this sense of feeling that even now I can't describe, a sort of force from the earth & universe. I general refer to it as the "space between" everything, I know if I'm feeling especially down, it's caress will sooth me for a time.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks Shakesbeer, just one thing about the time, the only reason I mentioned 11:10 is cus that's when lessons start and break ends, we had another 10 minutes or so before then.

Anyways I had this really strange dream last night where I kinda had this power to suck drugs or vitamins or something out of people I bumped into, and I got positive effects from them. And there was this little charity area for me and people kept sending in these flowers with drugs in them. Then near the end of the dream someone who I know called Jack pushed me into this person called Tom (Tom and Jack were friends in primary school but they fell out) and his friend also called Tom (just realised they're both called Tom
). So then I realised they had been taking steroids and I went to the toilet, and in the cubicle next to me, the second Tom was thanking me for taking the drugs out of them as they were killing him and he didn't know it, then I told him to thank Jack for pushing me into them
. Oh and before I woke up, I was looking at this list for the effects I would've gotten, and I was looking for 'Rines' for a while, until I realised it had been steroids. So I dunno where I got Rines from.
(+ Yes I do know what steroids are just incase you're wondering
.)

[edit on 17/4/08 by Kappo]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Sure hits home but I also look at the nice things Earth offers, This is why I went on a 15 mile walk in the middle of the British countryside "Even hugged a tree lol" So yes it can make you feel better too.

Kappo wish I could dream as much as you. I only have 3-4 a month if that, I do a lot of heavy lifting so when I go to bed I am normally out cold.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes I often look around at people just rushing to get to where ever and I want to shout at them to wake up. Alas I can not wake people up it is something they must do for themselves. I feel great love but with this comes great sadness some days, negative and positive, you can not have one without the other.
Since starting HCR these two emotions have become extreame though. Love is pure love, unconditional love but sadness is an all consuming sadness that is hard to bear. HCR has opened up a gateway within me that was closed before and its a challenge to manage what has been awoken.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I've only been dreaming a lot these last 3 nights really, before then I didn't have many dreams for a while

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Another radio 2 moment the other day when this song came on.

Though of you when it came on MG and what we have all been through since the "Life on the other side of the fence" Topic.

Cheesy song and video but the message from 1976 is still very strong

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

It's good that you are, Dreams can tell you so much about yourself. You should keep a diary of your dreams so you can look back on them. I got a diary ready now for my next dream or vision in meditation

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Oh Psycho your amazing. What a fantastic song to sum up the crazy ride since "This side of the fence or that side of the fence!" then the equally crazy ascension journey

you've made me smile so much yes it is cheesy but very very strong in its message. Well they didn't come in peace did they

Your fab thanks so much

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well, I have thought about it before, but I don't think I can as privacy is hard to come across in my house.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

LOL you are so like me when I was your age
I know where you are coming from my mum used to go through all my things..

Edit: Right got a long days driving tomorrow so I best get some sleep. Sweet Dreams and meditation peeps.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by psycho81]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join