It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Very intresting ElectroMagnetic Multivers, Nice to hear other peoples experiences and I "Think" I dream in color, I did see the Orange roof on my van but maybe thats because I know it's Orange
Good point though do we just see color in our dreams because we see color in this life.

Anyway I like the comment at the end

"I love you and please forgive me"

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

A+++ Thank you so much for that CavemanDD brilliant post.

I am going to try this tomorrow, May just stop near a park or something and try it out.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

A+++ Thank you so much for that CavemanDD brilliant post.

I am going to try this tomorrow, May just stop near a park or something and try it out.

Thanks, I hope you find as useful as I have. I wouldn't focus so much on the process as much as the intent

Afterall.. I think thats how these things really work..so in that regard you could use you own visualisations, your own made-up techniques that yield the same result. As long as you believe and feel it is doing what its supposed to do, then I believe thats how these things work.

What I'm also trying to get at is.. I don't really care if I don't do it 100% the same every time, as long as you aim for the same result man

But I don't know.. I need more experience working with chakras.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
I've had at least 2 or 3 dreams this month involving 2 of my friends when I was little. They're brother and sister and the first dream that I can remember was an adventure dream where we were in this kind of wilderness ontop of a mountain. So we were walking around but we were not supposed to be there, and there were waterfalls of lava, and we were looking for dinosaurs. Whenever we came to a waterfall of lava we would use this scroll and turn it into water. Then we accidently fell off and the dinosaurs were at the bottom of the mountain. Then we would randomly be at the top again and falling off again, except we were used to it by now because one of us had this 'ressurect kit' and we would ressurect the other two. Then at the bottom there was this shop and these 4 rope lines at the bottom. My friend (the girl) walked through one of the ropes which was flashing blue, and she turned into this little thing and couldn't find her way back through the blue rope, but she eventually did and then the dream ended.

Hey Kappo, gotta keep this one kind of quick as I'm racing against the clock today. This sounds like a release of old ideals, anger, and fear. Waterfalls and generally a sort of release symbol, and the fact you turned the burning lava into cool water shows an adjustment to your environment. The falling off the mountain, ever hear the expression "making mountain out of mole hills" well you jumped off your "mountain" only to find that it really can't hurt you afterall. I bet you had fun doing it at one didn't you?

Originally posted by Kappo
Then I had a very odd dream last night involving them, I can't really remember but I remember odd bits. So we were in my room and we were walking around the house every now and then, and I remember we were doing something in my room (nothing disgusting, don't worry) and it was quite important but I can't remember at all! Then at the end of my dream I saw their mum's face and then I can't remember anymore, sorry.

Your room is your sanctuary, who you believe you are, your house is a reflection of your life in general. So moving from room to room can be interpreted as reviewing various stages and beliefs in your life and coming back to your to assimilate. Atleast on first read that's the impression I get..like I said I am in a bit of a rush today so I might be a bit "off"

Thank you again for your helpful input, I have essentially used to same technique you described too and yeah it can definitely perk you up

reply to post by shipovfools

Glad to have your input on the thread
Definitely cool to see another socal'er posting here too.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"People sit in a corner, close their eyes and concentrate, like school boys trying to concentrate on a book. That is not meditation. Meditation is something extraordinary, if you know how to do it. I am going to talk a little about it.
First of all, sit very quietly; do not force yourself to sit quietly, but sit or lie down quietly without force of any kind. Do you understand? Then watch your thinking. Watch what you are thinking about. You find you are thinking about your shoes, your saris, what you are going to say, the bird outside to which you listen; follow such thoughts and enquire why each thought arises. Do not try to change your thinking. See why certain thoughts arise in your mind so that you begin to understand the meaning of every thought and feeling without any enforcement. And when a thought arises, do not condemn it, do not say it is right, it is wrong, it is good, it is bad. Just watch it, so that you begin to have a perception, a consciousness which is active in seeing every kind of thought, every kind of feeling. You will know every hidden secret thought, every hidden motive, every feeling, without distortion, without saying it is right, wrong, good or bad. When you look, when you go into thought very very deeply, your mind becomes extraordinarily subtle, alive. No part of the mind is asleep. The mind is completely awake.
That is merely the foundation. Then your mind is very quiet. Your whole being becomes very still. Then go through that stillness, deeper, further – that whole process is meditation. Meditation is not to sit in a corner repeating a lot of words; or to think of a picture and go into some wild, ecstatic imaginings.
To understand the whole process of your thinking and feeling is to be free from all thought, to be free from all feeling so that your mind, your whole being becomes very quite. And that is also part of life and with that quietness, you can look at the tree, you can look at people, you can look at the sky and the stars. That is the beauty of life."

J. Krishnamurti

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Thank you for your input

Yes I think one must open there mind, Not shut there mind off. However I do feel any negative thoughts you may be thinking should be deleted. I understand you saying we should become aware of the thought but with some things as soon as you are aware then they should be deleted.

I think CavemanDD posted a very good way to overcome any negative thoughts.

I take it you have read "The Power Of Now" and "A New Earth"

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

By ignoring any thoughts we bottle them up in our sub-concious and they become like a ticking time bomb.. its dangerous. I believe you could describe this as the "mood-swing".

By acknowledging your negative thoughts, you can disect them, understand them, and eventually you'll see you have no use for them and they begin to remove themselves from your normal line of thinking.

I didn't become a nice guy over night.

I used to be a real prick, i was rather cynical about everything and I just didn't want to be a part of society. I was quick to anger and quick to judge.

I tried burying these negative thoughts but that didn't work.. I eventually acknowledged how little use I had for them and how much I felt ..i'll say ashamed of myself.. that I even thought of them. It would become bother-some and a bit of a struggle would occur, trying to remind yourself where these negative thoughts are comming from.

Ultimately..I don't think it was so much trying to rid my mind of negative thoughts that made me a nicer person... i think it was more like me learning to love more, that positive feelings just over-whelmed the negative ones, pushing them out. But they still linger around.

Indeed, meditation isn't about relaxation entirely...holding still, and shutting off your mind. I try to have a goal when going into deep meditations. I try to analyse every thought, looking for that new perception of reality...almost trying to rush it.. looking to it with anticipation which can be problematic.

Since I started meditation and set on this path of spirituality, I find it almost impossible to waste my time. I go crazy unless I am constantly staying productive. The power of love you could call it maybe.

But yeah...essentially what I'm trying to say is..i don't believe things should be shut out either, and that every thought, even the negative ones should be studied, no matter how displeasing they are.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Hi yes it is Ms Green. I really wish Id thought more about my ATS name at the time as it does cause confusion. I generally put Ms Green now if I join a new thread. It was from a green humanoid alien I saw about 5 years ago and he just changed my life, hence my name Mr Green

I can dream in colour and black and white. Colour is more fun. I had a brilliant lucid dream last night where I was flying on a majic carpet with two old friends. We went over trees and hills and I actually felt I WAS flying. Then one friend said she wanted to walk and I then felt myself become aware in the dream and I said, No I dont want to walk I want to fly. I then changed the course of my dream through my own awarness.

How I initiated this lucid dream I do not know

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi yes it is Ms Green. I really wish Id thought more about my ATS name at the time as it does cause confusion. I generally put Ms Green now if I join a new thread. It was from a green humanoid alien I saw about 5 years ago and he just changed my life, hence my name Mr Green

I can dream in colour and black and white. Colour is more fun. I had a brilliant lucid dream last night where I was flying on a majic carpet with two old friends. We went over trees and hills and I actually felt I WAS flying. Then one friend said she wanted to walk and I then felt myself become aware in the dream and I said, No I dont want to walk I want to fly. I then changed the course of my dream through my own awarness.

How I initiated this lucid dream I do not know

I had a lucid dream last night... a freind and I had chainsaws and were sawing some fallen trees or something (I did something like this last weekend which could explain it).. But for some reason there was like this wall or portal of images that kept changing..and for some reason, i dont know what..I realised I was dreaming, and I tried to change the images but I could not. I found this confusing. My first lucid dream in quite a while and nothing happened. Oh well.

I have never seen a green alien but I have seen some sort of yeti in my backyard when I was waking up as a kid. I swear it was real man.. haha.. I'm jealous of you people with your alein visions / encounters, i know if I knew an alien I would become even more isolated from the world then I am now. I'm a loner, man.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yes when I say delete negative thought it was more TSOL and the things they wanted me to do.

Anyway great advice once again. Becoming more aware of my Ego is top of my list at the moment. I am more aware than I ever was but Ego soon finds another way to grip onto you.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Welcome to LD. I am no expert only had 2-3 but it sure is amazing. Strange feeling though when you wake up laughing

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Lol@Lucid Dreaming

Sometime last month, I think I dreamt that I was having a lucid dream if you see what I mean. Basically I appeared in this room that I took straight out a book, and then I 'realised' I was dreaming and went to find something to write on to see if I could read it. As soon as I put pen to paper I woke up. Only don't think I was lucid dreaming because I have no idea how I got the pen or got to the paper. Maybe I was lucid dreaming for all of 1 second XD.

Thanks for all that info Caveman, and thanks for answering me Shakesbeer

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

I remember a lucid dream I had quite a few years ago. I just kept jumping off this cliff and smacking on the bottom of this cavey floor.. I knew I was dreaming which is why I kept doing it, ha... I jumped the one time in like a suicide attempt out of some ...guilt?..and I realised I didn't die so that I must be dreaming.. I remember jumping off a cliff kinda really hurt, especially around the face. haha...

but yeah.. perhaps you could try and astrally harm or kill yourself to trigger a lucid dream.. our logic kicks in and tells us we're not in our concious reality. Its strange how lucid dreams are triggered. I find they don't last long once they are acknowledged. It defeats the purpose which is my guess.. since it ruins the learning experience. Its like... if everyone on the planet had a near death experience and began to understand everything... nothing would get done.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by Kappo

I remember a lucid dream I had quite a few years ago. I just kept jumping off this cliff and smacking on the bottom of this cavey floor.. I knew I was dreaming which is why I kept doing it, ha... I jumped the one time in like a suicide attempt out of some ...guilt?..and I realised I didn't die so that I must be dreaming.. I remember jumping off a cliff kinda really hurt, especially around the face. haha...

but yeah.. perhaps you could try and astrally harm or kill yourself to trigger a lucid dream.. our logic kicks in and tells us we're not in our concious reality. Its strange how lucid dreams are triggered. I find they don't last long once they are acknowledged. It defeats the purpose which is my guess.. since it ruins the learning experience. Its like... if everyone on the planet had a near death experience and began to understand everything... nothing would get done.

Good points right there!

Maybe you only have a lucid dream when you have nothing left to dream about
. I remember a very vivid dream where I died at the start and was basically a ghost, but still alive. And I was sitting in my room near the end, and I realised I was dreaming, and I got up and turned on the TV, and then I woke up. Maybe lucid dreams are accidental, perhaps they happen when we're supposed to have finished dreaming or something. Perhaps someone controls our dreams and once they realise they've forgotten to shut off the dream maker and we've started lucid dreaming, they wake us up at the most approriate point
. Or maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

It's just amazing though I never thought you could become aware in your dreams. Now I have done it for myself, strange at first but fun.

Since the Lucid Dreams though I feel really happy and caring. I want to help people realize there's more to life than what we are told. We are all part of this energy and it just totaly amazing.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I have never seen a green alien but I have seen some sort of yeti in my backyard when I was waking up as a kid. I swear it was real man.. haha.. I'm jealous of you people with your alein visions / encounters, i know if I knew an alien I would become even more isolated from the world then I am now. I'm a loner, man.

No your not a loner
its nothing to be jealous of this alien visitation it messes with your head, you can't forget it or work it out, it stays with you , it takes over your life and sometimes turns you a bit mad. I wish he'd come back I feel able to actually try and ask him things now rather than say "what the hell are you!" as I did last time. I feel he will never return, his sole aim was to awaken me and this he has done.

Yeti in your garden..cool. Sounds like a character from star wars to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Hi I have a similar technique to the one you describe regarding cleaning the chakras. I see them but try and seek out any dark bits that may be there contaminating them, I go in and take these dark bits out and throw them to the sun for recycling. Once I have done this they all appear nice and bright again and re charged. I only need to do this maybe once a week or just when I feel its needed.

Maybe thats it, we can't initiate lucid dream we only get them when there is something we need to learn as you say. Can't see what I learnt from flying on a carpet, but this was the first time I realized I was dreaming and that I could change the course of the dream. So in a way I did learn, I became aware.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Maybe thats it, we can't initiate lucid dream we only get them when there is something we need to learn as you say. Can't see what I learnt from flying on a carpet, but this was the first time I realized I was dreaming and that I could change the course of the dream. So in a way I did learn, I became aware.

Yeah well theres something to learn from everything right? But thats not what I was getting at. What i meant was.... we learn in our dreams, the same as we do in life, as they are very similar as well.. Theres a progression there.. your dreams are like a second life, or parrallel reality.

When we are awake we are unaware of these other realities, when we sleep we are un-aware of this reality.

Ok so what am I getting at.? I'm alive now..in this physical reality, i'm learning a great deal about the universe every day..but what if.. something clicked...and I just knew everything...well... that kinda defeats the purpose of life... by just giving us the knowledge, the answers, without us looking for it ourselves.

I see lucid dreams as accidental... planned...something asked for... for we have a normal dreaming learning progression...and suddenly being concious of other realities kinda screws it up.... like repeatadly falling off a cliff because its fun?

Ok another example... would you even bother going to work... eating... sleeping, talking to people at all in this physical reality if all of a sudden you had like a concious lucid dream...or "lucid life"... All of a sudden you become a god... you have everything you need... you are free to roam the universe.

You'd have the power, but you wouldn't have any answers, you'd be more confused then ever, and it could be dangerous. Thats why I believe there are certain criteria..or lets say... love + wisdom one must acquire before these psychic powers or awarenesses start manifesting.

You cant have a bunch of murdering bastards going around using these abilities to do harm.

Theres a normal learning progression to everything I think.. but once in a while its good to get away from it.. perhaps lucid dreams are given to us, as a gift...to use constructively, and if we were to use them constructively, they could become more frequent. For the dream world is the same as the concious world, we can't think of it as just smoke and non-sense... wh at we do there has reprocussions as well... so lets try to make it constructive.

Ok i gotta go to work.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

lol, sorry still reading but I just noticed this and had to answer.

"ut why does it always happen in the middle of the night. It wakes me up so its not like Im even thinking about it. I wake up to it opening, I actually feel it open then its like when R2D2 plugs himself into those sockets on the wall, all this electrical/visions come through. Its not painful like you say in a vice its just annoying. Its either info Im sopposed to recieve (???) or its just general phsycic chatter coming through my 6th chakra. Ive tryed to switch it off in the past but it switches off only when its finished."

is this usually around 2-4 in the morning? I watched a documentary recently (on other post, I'll try and find it) but this guy was saying that when you are attuned, your body will download from (the earth I think, or just the dream space) information you need or will need. This happens at about 2-4 in the morning and when understood and controlled, can be induced anytime.

thanks. EMM (page 19, ill be there soon!!)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

is this usually around 2-4 in the morning? I watched a documentary recently (on other post, I'll try and find it) but this guy was saying that when you are attuned, your body will download from (the earth I think, or just the dream space) information you need or will need. This happens at about 2-4 in the morning and when understood and controlled, can be induced anytime.

thanks. EMM (page 19, ill be there soon!!)

Hi EEM. I started to know something was going on with me in jan this year, call it ascension call it awakening but its happeneing. I joined Dracons ascension thread as alot of what people were talking about on there made sense to me ( hey come back darcon you had some great input in threads!)

I had started to wake between 2 - 4 am most nights and its just seemed it had to be for a reason but nothing came to me. Then through darcons thread I was lead to meditation and heart chakra radiance, it was this that then opened my 6th chakra and through which I started to get these "downloads".

At first they made me ill, my head would hurt, I got no sleep and the images were so blinding and fast it was disturbing to start with. With time they have become less often and the duration is less. There was one night that was definatly beneficial to me as the next day I felt re newed, I knew I had recieved something good.

Now when I open my 6th chakra (which must be natural and not forced) in meditation I do feel a similar feeling to these down loads but its never as intense as in the night.

I do not often wake at 2 -4 am anymore but do sometimes, its like Ive moved through that period of awakening. I used to get numb limbs at the same time but this too has passed, however the ringing in my ears (especially the right) is still with me.

Nice to have your in put
Hey what page you on now

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join