It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO Hunters - Stephenville Texas episode information

page: 4
3
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1
 


Thanks for those videos kdial1. Excellent!!




posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
History Channel UFO Hunters 103 Abductions-1.avi

Illuminati bull stories.

Don't be swayed into the ridiculous.

Like this happened... CIA media propaganda to convince you that
aliens exist.



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
History Channel UFO Hunters 103 Abductions-1.avi

Illuminati bull stories.

Don't be swayed into the ridiculous.

Like this happened... CIA media propaganda to convince you that
aliens exist.



What does that particular clip have to do with the Stephensville case? I'm just curious if you feel they tie in together or something?



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
M & M's for jeepgal!!! And truth be told, I didn't have wine...I ate m & m's instead, I had to stay awake because my dvr was busy recording other things.
So sorry Masawa, I did not record it.


Originally posted by masawa
I also did not notice if they took video of the same location during the day time to see if there was anything that could have made that beam.



Originally posted by JeepGal
My only problem with it is that they didn't bother to go to the site of the beam video. They did no extra investigating regarding it. Why not???????!!!!! I mean, this beam shows up out of nowhere, the deer scatter, the beam lasts for 4 minutes and then disappears and they don't bother to go to the site to investigate??!!


Let's all keep looking for the video then maybe we could get some answers!



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
No I just looked for History Channel videos.

Some one mentioned History Channel like I supposd to know what he is talking about.

If you have a better link ok with me.

I don't see any related either.

ED:
Here:
UFO HUNTERS - History Channel

thats all of them.





[edit on 4/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeepGal


What does that particular clip have to do with the Stephensville case? I'm just curious if you feel they tie in together or something?


Yes they do tie together.

Its called secret government tricks.

UFOs exist and are run by the secret government, Aliens also exist created
by the same people.
Thats the tie in for all of this stuff.

You go, if I was the secret government how would I go about creating
the alien myth.

Some people do it. Always an answer for some puzzle.



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
 


So is your position that the entire UFO / Alien abduction phenomenon is nothing more than a "secret government" hoax? While I will submit that the UFO Hunters program hasn't exactly been ground breaking, did you happen to watch the program last night? The Stephensville episode? There was a piece of footage (the beam video) which was quite intriguing.

I'm just curious what your opinion is? And I must admit (and I in no way mean this as a slam, it's just my honest opinion) that I have a hard time following your posts. Please don't take this the wrong way. To me, your posts are hard for me to follow. I don't know if it's the phrasing or what, but I often come away being very confused about what your position is. Hence my question. And I'd very much like to understand.



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeepGal
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
 


So is your position that the entire UFO / Alien abduction phenomenon is nothing more than a "secret government" hoax? While I will submit that the UFO Hunters program hasn't exactly been ground breaking, did you happen to watch the program last night? The Stephensville episode? There was a piece of footage (the beam video) which was quite intriguing.

I'm just curious what your opinion is? And I must admit (and I in no way mean this as a slam, it's just my honest opinion) that I have a hard time following your posts. Please don't take this the wrong way. To me, your posts are hard for me to follow. I don't know if it's the phrasing or what, but I often come away being very confused about what your position is. Hence my question. And I'd very much like to understand.



I understand.

Thats why I posted about the beam.

I didn't see the episode.





TextThat may be possible, but I wonder if any evidence of a beam on
top can be found.
A negative beam should be on top so perhaps a positive ion beam
is present at the bottom.

The beam on top perhaps is only seen with IR optics.
Positive ions are perhaps more evident.

Powerful static forces are one theory of propulsion.

I always thought the tractor beam was negative so you beam something
negative and it rises to the positive ship.

OK, so what are we seeing a top or bottom beam?


From:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread got me here but new episodes will not be on the net so soon.


ED: Lets say my position is UFO are perhaps real and some one
knows more than we do.
And they have good reason to cover their tracks, with a well funded
bankroll.. perhaps our taxes.




[edit on 4/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
 


Thanks for the response TeslaandLyne. That helped clear it up for me.



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JeepGal
 



I agree with you jeepgal, there should have been may more investigation done on the beam of light.....most ages of civilization have recorded this beam of light. Is this something they are using to say..... sweep towns and get us ready for the new age of 2012....just a thought



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Not a bad show. I give it a 7/10. For sure not a well rounded documentary on the entire event.

Ricky Sorrells and Steve Allen were left out as well as several others. And no mention of Angelia Joiner. They couldn't even get in touch with Carl Lewis over the phone. For crying out loud......I was able to talk to him 3 different times as well as the base commander!



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I do think this was the best UFO Hunters show so far. I was able to stay awake. I downed a dozen Bavarian cream donuts in an hour. I actually thought they handled this case intelligently unlike some of the other episode.

Finally I am not disappointed.

Peace
Trustnobody



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hey guys, been waiting to hear what you thought.


Originally posted by trustnobody

Finally I am not disappointed.


I'm very happy about that!!



Originally posted by ufo reality
Not a bad show. I give it a 7/10. For sure not a well rounded documentary on the entire event.

Ricky Sorrells and Steve Allen were left out as well as several others. And no mention of Angelia Joiner.


Well, since they left us sort of hanging, giving us the impression that they weren't finished with their investigation, we can only hope that they will be included at a later date.

I don't know.....it's all too frustrating.....aggggggg.....the insanity!



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
ATS should deploy a team to Stephenville for more in-depth investigation of these events, its just amazing!



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyntax
ATS should deploy a team to Stephenville for more in-depth investigation of these events, its just amazing!


Couldn't agree more. We talked about that in another ufo hunters thread. We couldn't decide on a name though, and we all offered ourselves up, but the big dogs didn't bite.


I know that when all of this happened there were a couple of ats members present in that area that, but I'm not sure that they were able to gain any new insight.

But ATS certainly has members (myself excluded) that could do a bang up investigation, knowing all of the right questions to ask and not being afraid to turn a few stones and push a few buttons.



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I thought the light was somewhat interesting, but I would have rather seen some animal pulled up by it. Otherwise, it just looked like an ordinary light. The apparent "signs in the heavens" made me think of some alien asking his girlfriend to marry him. In some ways these UFO Hunter shows seem more like a weekly reader version of the truth or a rerun of some information here on ATS. Are they basing their shows from reading ATS? So much of it seems to be censored or toned down alot. I have yet to see any of their shows I wished I had recorded. I still plan on watching it anyway, but not the reruns.



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I thought the light was somewhat interesting, but I would have rather seen some animal pulled up by it.


hehehe
Ah, but maybe there was one taken and we just didn't see it.


Otherwise, it just looked like an ordinary light.


With much respect, I have to disagree. I'm not sure how that light could be recreated. It was very steady, a spotlight on a helicopter or someone holding a flashlight, very high, would have been jumping all over the place.

With that said, it would be so helpful to have 1) pictures/video of that area in the daytime and 2) THAT VIDEO!!



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112
 


Agreed. Wish I had a way to pull that video off my DVR!



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JeepGal
 


Yep, I wish I would have recorded it now, but reruns I'm sure this weekend. What I'd really like to find is the full 4 min. video. They made the comment that the original footage is 4 minutes long, but what that 4 minutes consists of is a mystery.



posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Check out my beam of light thread has some detailed information on it

www.abovetopsecret.com...



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join