It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters - Stephenville Texas episode information

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Dang, I checked my listings up here in Canada, it's not on here. Theres rarely UFO stuff on history here as far as I know. Hopefully this one will be online after it airs, I want to see it.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for posting the article. Interesting incident. I'm looking forward to hearing what is on that tape. I'm just as curious to see if they will interview anyone that was present that day.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well if someone was there in 1965 and was 30 years old at the the time, they're now 73 years old. If they were 40 at the time they're now 83. I'm sure there are a few old timers that are still alive and were there during the UFO invasion of 65'.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I thought it was a darn good show. Kudos to the UFO Hunters for once!

You can't dispute the testimony of the control tower guy, the recorded audio, or the radar trackings.

Temperature inversions? Weather balloon?

That's on par with saying what the residence of Stephenville and Dublin Texas saw were F-16s.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi Reality. I thought it was a great show too. I can't remember an incident which had so much corroberating evidence. I was really impresseed. Where did they get the audio tapes from? Did the air control guy have them? I may have missed that part. I'm glad that they spent less time with silly experiments and more time actually investigating the facts. I fell asleep with about 15 minutes to go
so I will watch the dvr tonight.

M & M's for the UFO Hunters!!!! This is going in my book (not really, I don't have that kind of book, but if I did....) as one of the most convincing incidents I know of.

Rush

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Squiggelly light patterns looked like an electronic advertising test on the side of a tetherd blimp with camera already set up on a stable tripod.

Is this really the UFO that was sighted?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join