It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters - Stephenville Texas episode information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey there reality. Just a side note that there was a sighting in Alice, TX on April 7th being discussed in the thread below in case your interested or haven't seen it.

UFO Spotted above Alice, Texas

Edit to add: Apparently you did since you have a thread started. I'm a day late and a dollar short.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
FYI - They're airing UFO related shows all afternoon on the History Channel before the Stephenville UFO Hunters show tonight! I especially recommend watching the show from 1-3pm Central and 2-4pm Eastern.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The show that's on now "Black Box Secrets" is A+

I suggest you watch it if you can and haven't already.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Helllloooo reality. Yep, it's one of my faves. The (3) Alaska incidents really peaked my interest when I first learned about them. 1st the Japan airliner, then a short time later to have the pilot of a military c135 report that this ufo was only 40ft away from them, they are NOT going to make up something like that. Just as impressive are the radar confirmation(s). What gets me is the lack of interest when the FAA notifies the military, basically requesting assistance, and they do nothing. You can tell by the control tower people that they really have little faith that when they contact the military that anything will be done and that no information will be gained.

My only problem with the HC recreation is that they made the Alaskan ufo's looked like big flying turtles. I'm just saying....

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My father works for the FAA. He's got some high security clearance (he won't tell me the name of it or the level). The FAA lies about UFOs just like NORAD, the Air Force, and the rest of the military.

My father once told me that believes UFOs are real and that some are controlled by ETs. Funny how every time I bring up the subject he doesn't seem to like to talk about it.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
My father works for the FAA. He's got some high security clearance (he won't tell me the name of it or the level). The FAA lies about UFOs just like NORAD, the Air Force, and the rest of the military.

My father once told me that believes UFOs are real and that some are controlled by ETs. Funny how every time I bring up the subject he doesn't seem to like to talk about it.

Wait... what? Your dad works for the FAA?????!!!!! OMG! You've got to get him to open up. We promise we won't tell where we found out all the good stuff!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That's cool reality. Maybe he has some retired friends that might open up? Just an idea.

Extra line to add that we will bribe them with wine and bc donuts if that's what it takes.

And edit to add: Hi JeepGal

[edit on 9-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yeah...he's worked for the FAA for 27 years. My parents divorced 7 years ago when I was 18 and since then I don't see him much. I've only talked to him about UFOs on a very few occasions. But I'll try more in the future.

He works at a Tracon facility. I've been there when he took me on a brief tour of the place. The big dark room where they track all the air traffic on radar is pretty amazing. I kinda felt like I was in a movie.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The ufo hunters episode is pretty good, its ashame Ricky isn't on there. Didn't know about the beam footage from the girl rancher. That was very interesting!

You can pretty much write the military off on this one. Their lies are no good this time.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
When they called the base did I hear correctly? He had no record of that fighter squadron?? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
watching the whole episode now.. 20 mins left. However, the beam of light is VERY INTRESTING!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I agree this is one of the most interesting episodes I have seen. The beam of light footage was great.....would like to get it on here if anyone has it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
ok ...that episode is WAY to important to dismiss!!

+100 years of documentation of UFOs at Stephenville, 4 years BEFORE Wright Brothers flight!
+Radar reports of NO military aircraft in the area that night.
+The beam of light which NEVER touches the ground.
+Triangulation of something hovering directly OVER the city

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here are some videos not shown on the episode:

this one is from 1-08-08:

1-08-08 Stepenville, Texas UFO

Here is something that was released to The UFO casebook website from San Antonio in 2003 this guy was compelled to show this footage when he heard of the Stephenville UFO's. Here it is:

San Antonio, Texas UFO 2003

[edit on 10-4-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am truly glad that for ONCE someone took the time to prove the squiggly line of lights the one guy videotaped, are in all actuality a result of the low-light mode of the video camera, combined with the movement of the unstable, propped camera. I have been stating this since day one, and it has been extremely frustrating to see such analysis ignored. A certain someone who runs Earthfiles kept stating that these were "symbols" being projected all over the sky, and that they represented an "Alien Language". I stood in disbelief at such absurd assumptions, and whacked out conclusions. Finally, on this show "UFO Hunters", they actually tested, and proved that the footage was a result of the camera settings and handling, NOT from some exotic "symbols" being painted all over the night sky. For that, I give some props to this show.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

well.. it didn't quite look like what was on the video especially WITHOUT the hue, however... make your own conclusions, however, it wasn't he main focus of the entire show.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Reality, I was looking for your thread on this show earlier! That beam was crazy! Did you see the deer bug out like that?
as for the other part, what about the cop who took the same video and turned it in. Isn't that a proof? just because something can be reproduced as an effect does not make it so? I hate that this show is so weird about what they choose to investigate.
I grew up in the Hudson Valley, and I know about the weird things that have happened there, as I also saw my first UFO there.
A.D.D. Moment Over.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well, did we all stay awake? Finally a great episode for all the reasons stated by the other posters and thanks for posting those videos kdial and I agree with you, I would love to see the entire 4 min. footage that was shot. I've been trying, but no luck yet. From what we saw the beam was so steady, didn't jump, bounce or move and didn't hit the ground, so it could not have been from a helicopter.

I was also glad to see them finally use some objectivity when it came to the Carin video. I think that the fact that they remained objective about it somewhat added to their credibility as investigators. I'm not really big on the squiggly light videos and believe that the Texas cases hold enough water on their own with so much other evidence out there.

I wonder as well why they didn't have Ricky on there?

All in all, I thought it was a very good investigation and was glad that mufon was represented there.

Reality, trust, jeepgal....what did you think?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Deer timeline...

I was impressed by the deer footage but felt that maybe the timing was edited for affect.

Did anyone else feel that the there was a cut/edit in the timing from the deer fleeing until the 'light' beamed? Was there time clock in the corner of the video.. I dont have DVR and did not record the episode for review.

I also did not notice if they took video of the same location during the day time to see if there was anything that could have made that beam.

Another conspiracy thought... American Airlines is based out of DFW, interesting that they grounded nearly a thousand flights over the past two days for maintenance checks. Maybe they wanted less air traffic over TX during that time...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Morning folks! I stayed awake this time!!! M&M's for me as a treat!!

I must say that this episode was better than all the previous episodes. That beam video was amazing. My only problem with it is that they didn't bother to go to the site of the beam video. They did no extra investigating regarding it. Why not???????!!!!! I mean, this beam shows up out of nowhere, the deer scatter, the beam lasts for 4 minutes and then disappears and they don't bother to go to the site to investigate??!! ARRGGG!!!!

I also thought the "triangulation" experiment was pretty lame. If you take three people and put them at various points around a park, and then point a laser at the mid-point between them, I'm guessing you'll hit the balloon you're aiming for.

But still, it was a more objective episode than the others. At least no one was suggesting the people of Stephensville were hybrids!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join