It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters - Stephenville Texas episode information

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi,i have been searching the internet for that video from last night with the beam of light...can anyone find it?

it was wierd..i want to study it

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Hi Skipper1975 (that was a good year) and welcome to ATS!!

Answer to your question is at this time no, we don't have the footage. I think that alot of people are looking for it. I'ts bound to turn up eventually.

edit: sp

[edit on 10-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Big thanks to LateApexer313 for finding the "light beam" clip from the UFO Hunters episode.

The full length original is sure to turn up.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Hi,Thanks..yeah i love this site..so much cool and interesting info

you guys and gals take care

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here is another link to the light video, along with the full show:
video.google.com...

In regards to the light; light does not just stop for no reason, impossible. I have 5 possible explanations (some before I saw the image below):

1) The light is coming from above straight down. The camera is in night mode, it is a bit foggy, so the camera can only pick up the brighter part of the light. As the light hits the fog and becomes dimmer the camera does not pick it up. It does look as though the top part of the beam is brighter than the bottom part, not just a sudden cut-off.

2) [DISCARD, SEE DAYLIGHT IMAGE BELOW] There looks like some bushes on the bottom half of the screen, it is hard to see, but could be what hides the bottom part of the light.

3) [DISCARD, SEE DAYLIGHT IMAGE BELOW] The light could be pointed from the camera position towards the woods onto a pine tree. Imagine a Christmas tree with a light beamed onto it, it would be that same cone-shape (smaller on top than bottom). And if the light was only being beamed onto the top or middle of it, the bottom would not be lit.

4) It is hitting tree leaves/branches stopping the light. Or, the only part of the light we actually see is the part that is hitting the branches, we could be only seeing the light hitting the branches themselves..

5) The light is closer to the camera than it appears, so the bottom of it is hitting the ground and feeder tripod that are below the camera's viewpoint. The feeder is on lower ground, see image below.

As JeepGal mentioned earlier, it would have been very helpful if they had shown that spot in daylight, they dropped the ball on that one.

Also the light does hit the ground, look again you can see the ground light up some.

This still does not explain where the light came from, but it's quite a jump to being UFO related. Now if the light beamed up the deer, that would be interesting

Edit: Here is the daylight image:

Source: www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that the animals seem to look up as they hear or see something, and then the beam of light appears. This tells me that there was something that came up on them very silently and right above them. I don't know a lot about deer, but they are easily spooked and for something to be right above them before turning it's light on it pretty impressive.

Whatever it is was able to silently position itself directly above the deer and then turn on it's light.....very interesting.

Wish the camera covered more space above!

[edit on 4/11/08 by Vasa Croe]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Thanks for posting that one hsur! M&M's for you!! After watching it again, is it just me or did it look like one of the deer just disappeared? I'm sure that must have something to do with the camera turning off, or with the editing of the film. As you said, it sure would be nice to see the full 4 minutes, unedited!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see the deer lifted off.

Shrouded in ions might do the same thing.

UFO base butchers must like deer meat (venisen).

We could use a base in New Jersey to reduce the deer population.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
FYI -

The UFO Hunters Stephenville episode re-airs tonight (Sunday 4/13/08) on the History Channel.

Only thing that stinks is it's on at 11pm Eastern, 10pm Central, 8pm Pacific.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
just wanted to add I have been hunting deer (actually right outside of stephenville) since I was bout 10 years old and I have been hunting good UFO footage every since sightings aired and that footage they played and the reaction of the deer

freaked me out!

never in all of the countless hours of watching videos of all sorts have I ever been creeped out like that

It was odd, I kinda didnt like it, usually im fascinated and kinda excited but after watching that over and over again im just kinda disturbed

that IMHO just might be the one video if anyone ever asked me for best available evidence.

I dont think the deer were hoaxing us.

someone should go interview that women some more I would love to hear more bout the animal mutilation I coulda swore she said that the ducks bill was just floating in the water...amazing.

(I will admit at first I was hesitant to watch cause I was thinking "heck I know all bout stephenville" but I thought they did an OKAY job some of the other ho hum stuff they do just seems to fill time)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Cattle don't move like deer.

A good dose from the beam induces immune system failure.

The cattle that die off are taken away for autopsy and the mutilated
body returned.

People caught in the beam, a natural part of the UFO flight mechanism,
will develop pneumonia and die as if they had immune system failure
or aids.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

People caught in the beam, a natural part of the UFO flight mechanism,
will develop pneumonia and die as if they had immune system failure
or aids.

Foo fighter was a bright star-like & no beam noted TeslaandLyne. Would they be a health risk? What if one was changing into a solid metallic-like form & making an extremely low irritating humming sound? Let's say a person was within 20 feet of it.

I gave the UFO Hunters -Stephenville Texas show a 7. The beam of light was impressive. It seems like they spent a lot of time trying to discredit the witness's. They did show Angela Joiner's name with her newspaper article.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The glowing is definitely UV being transmitted.
The FOO is full of static electricity.
Any electrical spark is generating UV.

The one man FOO should have beams but they are not always
apparent. A top side beam has been proposed and only seen in IR.
Perhaps why IR photos of UFOs have not been forthcoming.
Oops, another Illuminati funded dis info project backfires.

The top side beam is electrons being high voltage pulsed off and
leaving only positive charges surrounding the metal craft.

So, sparks into the atmosphere should happen.

Go inside a metal can... fallout shelters or a house with aluminum siding
and vapor barrier attic insulation (aluminum backed) for the best
you can do. Imagine, perhaps the 1950s Illuminati hub bub about
fallout was actually protection from landing saucers

After all, the man in the FOO is protected by the aluminum skin denied
the Nazi planes.

What little FOOs in number the Nazis had, the planes were denied
the metal skin needed for saucer development.
If Hitler was rescued by the only vertical lift off vehicle known it
had to be a full sized saucer. So what saucer did Hitler use if he
escaped as Stalin said. What general told Stalin he couldn't find
Hitler. Wow, be there and be scared. Germany had the first vertical
lift off vehicle. I get all this great info from years of WWII footage
no longer released. Too bad, filling in the blanks is now a great
hobby for me. It did not go into production effective years before
the war.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

The solid form is low level flight.
That is the positive ions surrounding the craft.

Thats UV making the air dark violet.

I do not know the sustaining level for flight and the air - electrical
interaction.. but high static is present, the hum perhaps as evidence,
and UV present in the dark surrounding cloud or the bright mode
of active flight.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
New episode of UFO Hunters tonight (Wednesday 4/30/08)

UFO Hunters: Code Red

at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 7pm Pacific

www.history.com...

www.history.com...

UFO Hunters: Code Red

"How would the military respond if UFOs suddenly invaded restricted U.S. airspace? It allegedly happened, and the team gets a rare interview with the Military Air Traffic Controller who was there, and uncovers remastered audio tapes and radar imaging that reconstructs a shocking, little known series of events over the southwest United States."

PS - The sighting they're going to cover tonight took place at Edwards AFB in 1965. I think this will be a good show. I thought the last episode about Dog Fights presented some good information. I still don't care for the half a$$ mock up experiments they do. They're a waste of time and don't really prove anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Hi Reality, how are ya? I thought I saw that you started a different thread on this episode, then poof, it was gone. Did they not like you starting a separate thread?

Anyways, thanks for the update. I must have looked at the schedule wrong because I thought that the NASA files episode was on tonight. My bad. And as usual, I am not familiar with this incident, so I will have m & m's in hand. Not too many though, Vegas trip next week...gotta fit in that bathing suit.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You never fail at bringing a chuckle out of me.

I think the NASA episode is next week.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
reply to post by ufo reality

Hi Reality, how are ya? I thought I saw that you started a different thread on this episode, then poof, it was gone. Did they not like you starting a separate thread?

Anyways, thanks for the update. I must have looked at the schedule wrong because I thought that the NASA files episode was on tonight. My bad. And as usual, I am not familiar with this incident, so I will have m & m's in hand. Not too many though, Vegas trip next week...gotta fit in that bathing suit.

Bah! You should be warned for using such fowl language..... BATHING SUIT! Bah!!!

I'll be taping tonight's episode. Perhaps my insomnia will require I watch it in order to get a decent night of sleep. I'm not holding my breath for any groundbreaking evidence. But I can't wait to see who will be labeled hybrid, or for those zany experiments. Woohoo!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
"How would the military respond if UFOs suddenly invaded restricted U.S. airspace?

Originally posted by JeepGal
But I can't wait to see who will be labeled hybrid, or for those zany experiments. Woohoo!

Tonight's zany experiment: They will fly directly into restricted U.S. airspace just to see what will happen.

I'm always thinking............

Edit to add: In all fairness, I do seem to learn a little something that I didn't know before I watch. Ok, I know that's not saying much. Quit laughing!!

[edit on 30-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"Tonight's zany experiment: They will fly directly into restricted U.S. airspace just to see what will happen."

I hope they're prepared to die for the History Channel.

Now that would be a hardcore experiment...

Here's some info on the 1965 UFO event: www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ufo reality]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join