It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Ultima, may i ask you WHY you are e-mailing them? All of their information is posted! Get it? Did you happen to see the information they DID post?

Did you happen to use the search function on their site?

Did you happen to see how many "alive hijacker" articles are in there?

I am e-mailing them to get something called information and evidence, sorry i know thats something new and strange to you believers but thats what people looking for the truth do.

Yes i did use the search function and did not see any articles that state all the hijackers are dead. DID YOU ?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

The site you e-mailed posted articles that showed their living wills. A video that showed Usama calling them martyers.

Again... you are here to provide proof of them being alive. You have not posted ANYTHING to back up your OP.

Now, until you post some evidence, I am not responding.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The site you e-mailed posted articles that showed their living wills. A video that showed Usama calling them martyers.

So your using that as evidence that they are dead instead of actual evidence like DNA and cororner reports?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

This is where you need to expand your world outside your little box. This is ADDITIONAL evidence more than just DNA.

Addtional sir.

Unlike you with your tracking the threat site, you have NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING to support your OP.

Sending e-mails to websites... (even though you are NSA) is not evidence.

Admit you are NOT NSA..and admit you have nothing at all to support your OP and we can let this thread die.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Unlike you with your tracking the threat site, you have NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING to support your OP.

I have a good source that states some of the hijackers are alive, you jsut want to try to ake the fact that the site has a disclaimer as the infomration ios not correct. However you have no evidence that the infomration is not correct.

Also you have no actual evidnece that the hijackers are dead. Vidoes can be faked and they are also circumstantial.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I have a good source that states some of the hijackers are alive, you jsut want to try to ake the fact that the site has a disclaimer as the infomration ios not correct. However you have no evidence that the infomration is not correct.

Also you have no actual evidnece that the hijackers are dead. Vidoes can be faked and they are also circumstantial.

You have a source? Oh, trackingthethreat.com states that some of the hijackers are alive. Fine.

Ultima, please post the information they provide that shows them to be alive.

You started this thread. Back it up sir.

This little charade of yours has been going on for a while. Do you wonder why there are not any truthers backing you??

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well since no one can come up with any evindece to prove they are all dead thats 1 piece of information in my favor.

Also the fact that the FBI has admitted they might have had the wrong names is another factor.

Still waiting for anyone to post evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Still waiting for you to post evidence that any of the hijackers are alive. Evidence that you said you would be glad to post, but still have not.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well since no one can come up with any evindece to prove they are all dead thats 1 piece of information in my favor.

Also the fact that the FBI has admitted they might have had the wrong names is another factor.

3 Questions:

1- What is the title of this thread?

2- Who started this thread?

3- Were is the evidence to support this thread?

Now the 3 Answers:

1. Hijackers Alive?

2. Ultima

3. There isn't any.

The FBI did NOT admit that the 19 hijackers that have been listed are the wrong ones.

Please use current data and information when you are doing your "research."

:TY:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The FBI did NOT admit that the 19 hijackers that have been listed are the wrong ones.

As far as currnet data, i have not seen anything posted that is newer then my sourece that is from 2007.

Then why were the FBI still trying to find out the identity of the hijackers?

www.fbi.gov...

It should be noted that attempts to confirm the true identities of these individuals are still under way. The FBI asks anyone who has ever seen or has information about these individuals to immediately contact the nearest FBI office or the toll free hotline number 1-866-483-5137 or submit information at WWW.IFCCFBI.GOV. The photographs can be viewed at WWW.FBI.GOV.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

As far as currnet data, i have not seen anything posted that is newer then my sourece that is from 2007.

www.fbi.gov...

It should be noted that attempts to confirm the true identities of these individuals are still under way.

Ultima1,

It is important to note that the FBI link that you give is NOT from 2007.

It was from 2001.

In fact, it dates from "September 27, 2001" (as is clearly stated at the top of the relevant webpage).

In other words, it dates from just a few days after the 9/11 attacks.

That statement by the FBI is still repeated on the Internet as if it represents the current view of the FBI.

That is highly misleading.

As has been noted in various articles and on various websites, the Director of the FBI shortly thereafter stated that it had resolved doubts about the identities of the hijackers.

See. for example, this CBS news item from 2 November 2001 about the relevant subsequent statement by the Director of the FBI. It includes the following:

The FBI has resolved questions about the identities of the 19 hijackers involved in the Sept. 11 attacks and has discovered places outside the United States where the conspiracy was planned, FBI Director Robert Mueller said Friday.

Saudi Arabian officials and others have questioned whether some of the hijackers identified by the FBI in the weeks after the attacks used stolen identifications. Mueller said those questions have been answered.

"We at this point definitely know the 19 hijackers who were responsible," he said. "We have been successful in working with our foreign counterparts in identifying places where the conspiracy we believe was hatched as well as others who may have been involved in the conspiracy."

Also, in relation to your reliance upon the trackingthethreat.com website, it is important to remember the email exchange I had with the operators of that website in which I asked about the statement on their website that some of the hijackers have an "entity status" of "alive".

You will recall that the operators of the trackingthethreat.com website stated that they need to do an "update to correct" their website.

I wonder whether you will stop relying upon the trackingthethreat.com website once they have done their planned "update to correct" their website.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 14-5-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
You will recall that the operators of the trackingthethreat.com website stated that they need to do an "update to correct" their website.

Do you have an FBI source that states what the media states in your quote?

As stated several times, i have not seen anyone post any evidence to debate the information from the source or post any evidence that the hijackers are all dead that has a newer date then 2007.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

As stated several times, i have not seen anyone post any evidence to debate the information from the source or post any evidence that the hijackers are all dead that has a newer date then 2007.

As stated several times, by multiple board members, you have yet to post any information to back your statements. The site you posted even stated that its information may not be accurate and should be verified.

I'm guessing you have zero other sources that show ANY hijackers alive, but are afraid to admit it because it goes against your conspiracy theory.

Plus, IsaacKoi's information shows that you are intentionally trying to mis-lead people here....why is that? What happened to finding the truth?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

www.fbi.gov...

why are you not telling the truth? You know right at the top of this pages it states September 27,2001.

This is why i SPECIFICALLY asked for current information from you. I knew exactly what you were going to attempt to do. Low and behold you did exactly that.

Please Read this Ultima:

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens...
Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."

www.usatoday.com...

The date of this USA Today article?

February 6, 2002.

Over 4 MONTHS after the article YOU posted.

When will you either admit your wrong or support your claims with evidence?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
As stated several times, by multiple board members, you have yet to post any information to back your statements. The site you posted even stated that its information may not be accurate and should be verified.

Yes i have posted information that backs my statements. You have failed to post any evindece to debate it or to show all the hijackers are dead.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

why are you not telling the truth? You know right at the top of this pages it states September 27,2001.

The trackingthethreat source was updated in 2007.

The FBI quote right after the incident proves the FBI were not sure right away the ID of the hijackers.

I am still waiting for EVIDENCE not statments and opinions to debate my source or to prove that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yes i have posted information that backs my statements. You have failed to post any evindece to debate it or to show all the hijackers are dead.

You have posted information that confirms hijackers are alive? Other than the trackingthethreat website?

Not in this thread. It's quite obvious your only evidence is just the trackingthethreat website....a site that even staties its data may be unreliable.

Unreliable...a phrase I can now associate with any ULTIMA1 claims.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Unreliable...a phrase I can now associate with any ULTIMA1 claims.

Speaking of unreliable, you have proven my point that believers like you not only cannot post evidence to debate my source but also cannot post evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

But here is some more infomration form the 9/11 commission about the hijackers passports that magically survived were also doctored.

9/11 commission report, staff statement #1.

Two of the passports that have survived, those of Satam al Suqami and Abdul Aziz al Omari, were clearly doctored. To avoid getting into the classified details, we will just state that these were “manipulated in a fraudulent manner,”

I keep posting information, lets see of any of the believers will be adult enough to post information.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

NOTHING you have posted provides ANY evidence to your OP.

I will ask AGAIN Ultima... Post the information trackingthethreat shows that provides evidence that they are alive.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

But here is some more infomration form the 9/11 commission about the hijackers passports that magically survived were also doctored.

Information on passports....wow. Oooh..fake ones too. wow.

Are they still actively using them? That would show they are alive. Oh wait, they were just found at the WTC location.

Funny how someone who says they are searching for the truth, yet instantly claims a site (that states its data may be unreliable) is the truth. Evidenc eto back it up? Heck who needs evidence. I have edjumication and experience....and they tell me a website cannot possibly be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join