It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Edition 5LTHU 20 SEP 2001, Page 3

Suicide hijackers hid behind stolen Arab identities;
America at war: New York agony;
Terror in new York

DOMINIC KENNEDY; OVERSEAS NEWS

Five of the hijackers were using stolen identities, and investigators are studying the possibility that the entire suicide squad consisted of impostors. Details are emerging of the killers' humdrum final weeks in the US suburbs - joining gyms, eating pizzas and visiting an "adult video" store.

But the more the FBI learns about the dead men, the less likely it seems that the list of suspects derived from the passenger manifests of the aircraft can be accurate. Many of them seem to have adopted the personas of real-life commercial and military pilots.

In Saudi Arabia, five of the alleged hijackers have emerged, alive, innocent and astonished to see their names and photographs appearing on satellite television

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I have posted a source that states a couple of the hijackers are alive. No one has shown any evidence to debate this information.

Since you seem incapable of acutally listening ...lets take this one step at a time ...shall we?

1. Yes you post a link to a website.

2. This website is trackingthethreat.com

3. This website lists some of the hijackers as "alive"

4. This website does not offer anything besides the word "alive" to state they are still among the living.

5. The website does however state that the FBI has determined these people were responsible for the attacks on 911.

6. This website also offers a very informative PDF document that talks about the life of Hani Hanjor. It is written by a middle east expert.

Ok ultima... 5 easy steps for you.

Now please point out what I have missed from tracking the threat .com that provides evidence to support your OP.

After we get this squared away, we can take another step to see where we stand.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
Edition 5LTHU 20 SEP 2001, Page 3

Sept 20, 2001. FATDAD.... have you read anything that has been updated since then?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Now please point out what I have missed from tracking the threat .com that provides evidence to support your OP.

1. Well neither you or anyone esle has posted any evidnece to debate the site.

2. No one has posted any evdnece to show all the hijackers are dead.

3. I also showed a quote from the FBI that they were not sure about the original hijacker list.

4. I also showed a source about passports that were found being doctoered.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

the truth never has a sell-by date...if its 10 mins old or 6 yrs its still the truth...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

This in NOT answering my question.

I am trying to take this one step at a time.

What evidence does tracking the threat use to determine the living status of the people on their site.

Please answer one question at a time.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

So Fat dad... Using your logic:

On Monday, you read in the paper that a woman was carjacked by a black man. The car is missing along with her two children that were in their car seats.

Several weeks later it is confirmed that the car was not stolen. The mother killed her children by pushing her car in a lake with the kids still in their car seat.

My question to you..... Should we still be looking for the car and the black man that fits the description from the mother?

BTW ... this is a true story.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The site itself says its data should be verified, otherwise it is unreliable. Are you saying unreliable "evidnece" (as you call it) is proof enough for you?

2. No one has posted any evdnece to show all the hijackers are dead.

No one has shown "evdnece" (as you call it) that even a single hijacker is alive.

4. I also showed a source about passports that were found being doctoered.
Please explain to us how a "doctoered" passport (as you call it), proves they are alive?

You said you would gladly post other evidence, yet have posted nothing. All your hopes are on just that one site? An NSA analyst can find nothing else?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
The site itself says its data should be verified, otherwise it is unreliable. Are you saying unreliable "evidnece" (as you call it) is proof enough for you?

Please be adult enough to stop the lies. Why must you lie ?

The infomration on the site is not UNRELIABLE. You keep forgetting to quote the very first word in the sentence.

(DISCLAIMER)

Still waiting for any evidence to deabte the site or to prove all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed

Please be adult enough to stop the lies. Why must you lie ?

The infomration on the site is not UNRELIABLE. You keep forgetting to quote the very first word in the sentence.

(DISCLAIMER)

Why must you call everyone childish and liars?

"While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information."

www.trackingthethreat.com...

I don't see the word (disclaimer) in there at all. Even before the sentence.

Even if it were to appear,

I don't think that word means what you think it means --
Inconceivable!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
"While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information."

http://

Well you do not have the same source to the site i do. My source states that the part you quoted is a jsut a simple disclaimer.

It DOES NOT mean the information is unreliable, that is a flat out lie.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well you do not have the same source to the site i do. My source states that the part you quoted is a jsut a simple disclaimer.

It DOES NOT mean the information is unreliable, that is a flat out lie.

So the site is saying:

You say it is completely reliable. I'm not sure who to believe...

Is this like when I spend all that money on the Psychic hotline? I'm sure she gave me reliable information, but the disclaimer is that it is only for entertainment purposes?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You say it is completely reliable. I'm not sure who to believe...

Well unless you have information that the specific information i posted about it is not reliable (not the site itself), then i have to that say it is.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima... WHAT INFORMATION????

It states: STATUS ALIVE

THATS IT!!!!

Where is the information?????? I have asked you this I don't know how many times.

What information does this website offer?

Please step up.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Where is the information?????? I have asked you this I don't know how many times.

What information does this website offer?

Please step up.

Whers is the information i have been asking for since the start of the thread?

Please step up.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

NO ultima.

YOU claimed to have evidence to back up your OP.

YOU have to back it up.

Your link to your so called evidence shows nothing.

Again... we all ask YOU. Where is your evidence that supports your OP. Ten pages later you have not offered anything.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Again... we all ask YOU. Where is your evidence that supports your OP. Ten pages later you have not offered anything.

Again, i must repeat for the closed minded.

1. I have posted a source that shows hijackers are alive.

2. I have posted a source that the FBI was confused about the IDs of the hijackers.

3. I have poted a source that passports found were doctored, that means the FBI could not have used the passenger list it ID the hijackers if the names were fake.

I have several other sources about the faked IDs and would post more infomration but you would just ignore it also and not post anything to debate it or support your claim.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

nice body swerve there trying to get us into a different subject from the original post......just because the evidence i posted was old dos not mean its wrong or flawed. if the government said to you jesus and the seven dwarfs hijacked the planes you would believe them....

[edit on 24-5-2008 by fatdad]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Well unless you have information that the specific information i posted about it is not reliable (not the site itself), then i have to that say it is.

Well of course you have to say that. Or you have to admit your whole argument is fiction. That's the corner you've painted yourself into. Do you have any other information to independently verify the information, like the website advices you to do?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Do you have any other information to independently verify the information, like the website advices you to do?

Yes, i do (also e-mailed the company) now do you have any information that debates any of the information i posted, YES or NO ?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join