It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Some up to date information on hiajckers that may still be alive.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003
Date Modified: 06 Jun 2007

Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003

Entity Status: Incarcerated
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 23 Jan 2004

[edit on 27-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'll avoid repeating the relevant information here, but I think it is worth adding a cross-reference to another thread in which I've addressed the reliance upon the contents of the trackingthethreat.com website :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Let me get this straight - there was a conspiracy successfully fooling majority of planet's population ,including thousands of dead , aircrafts and ruined buildings.
However planners and executors could not think to give names of non-existing people, not to mention at least not living ones as a terrorists?
To me it sounds like designing sophisticated rocket but instead of needed fuel using ,say, milk.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Some up to date information on hiajckers that may still be alive.

"up to date"? June 6th 2007 is "up to date"?

Interesting...I would have thought "up to date" would at least be something in 2008. Heck, that site hasnt even been updated since 10/07.

Also, you forgot to mention this gem:

About the Data
This site contains information collected from thousands of open source reports, documents, news stories, and other places which are deemed worthy of note. It is presented here in a concise and organized fashion as a demonstration of some of the capabilities of Sentinel Visualizer. While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

Classic CT source

THIS SITE is more "up to date" than trackingthethreat.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I'll avoid repeating the relevant information here, but I think it is worth adding a cross-reference to another thread in which

Still waiting for you to post the actual e-mail.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
THIS SITE is more "up to date" than trackingthethreat.

So you cannot post any real evidence to debate my sourse so you show an elvis site.

Typical media brainwashed, live in a fantasy world believer response.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Typical media brainwashed, live in a fantasy world believer response.

haha! Noticed you skipped over my entire post just to post your childish but extremely sad name calling.

How is June 2007 "up to date"? Is that "up to date" for CT'ers like yourself? The title of your thread made it sound like you had new information.....but I'm not suprised to find it is not. Plus the site itself said the data provided may not be completely reliable.

Nice "evidence" you have there.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

haha! Noticed you skipped over my entire post just to post your childish but extremely sad name calling.

Notice how immature you were to call me a CTer when i have never stated anything about a conspiracy. The only conspiracy theory is the official story.

I am still waiting for any evidence to debate what i have posted and still waiting for any evidnece that all the hijackers are dead.

Can you even have an adult discussion ?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hello,

I would like to point you in the direction of this thread....

Everything you need is right in there...all you have to do is stop typing and start reading.

The funny thing is you HAVE been in that thread already and somehow MISSED all of the posted material.

Hmmmm...good thing I came along to point this out to you.

Just read....and the common sense will come to YOU.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

If you could read and had any common sense you wold see there is no evidence of all the hijackers being dead.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If you could read and had any common sense you wold see there is no evidence of all the hijackers being dead.

Thank you ever so much for the insult...it was much appreciated and expected based on what I have seen of your posting style in my short time here.

I said nothing about you NOT having common sense nor being able to read, I simply stated that the common sense of this issue will come to you if you let it.

Thanks for responding and confirming my thoughts about your ability to post without insulting.

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just a reminder...

Please keep the responses focused on the topic of discussion and NOT each other's character and or person.

Thank you.

» 9/11 Conspiracies » Hijackers alive ? » Post Reply

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Thank you ever so much for the insult...it was much appreciated and expected based on what I have seen of your posting style in my short time here.

Hey you brought up reading and comon sense.

Everything you need is right in there...all you have to do is stop typing and start reading.

The funny thing is you HAVE been in that thread already and somehow MISSED all of the posted material.

Hmmmm...good thing I came along to point this out to you.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I just wanted to post the link to this thread again in case anyone missed it.

Please visit this above thread for all the answers you are looking for ( including PROOF the hijackers are DEAD )

Thank you for allowing me to help you find the answers you seek.

It is truly an honor you come to AboveTopSecret.com and ask the question " HIJACKERS ALIVE? " and allow someone like me to help you answer that question.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

How is June 2007 "up to date"? The first post stated "up to date information". That is almost a year old, and is not "up to date".

Plus the site itself has a disclaimer that that its information may not be completely reliable.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Please visit this above thread for all the answers you are looking for ( including PROOF the hijackers are DEAD )

I still do not see any real, hard evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

No DNA evidence that they are all dead.

No coroners reports that they are all dead.

How is June 2007 "up to date"? The first post stated "up to date information". That is almost a year old, and is not "up to date".

Do you have any newer sources that is evindece that the hijackers are all dead?

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Proof Mohammed Atta never got on Plane on 9/11!!!

Read This!!!

forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Do you have any newer sources that is evindece that the hijackers are all dead?

My point is....you said the data was "up to date". When in fact it is data from june 2007. Your post makes it sound like there was new infromation presented, when in fact it is the same "unreliable" data that has already been posted.

I say "unreliable" because the site itself says the data may be "unreliable".

Unless you have other proof that they are alive, the information you provided is speculative at best. You have not provided any good, hard evidence that they are alive.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You have not provided any good, hard evidence that they are alive.

Where is the good, hard evidence that they are dead???

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Where is the good, hard evidence that they are dead???

I believe that would be the DNA evidence recovered. Well, at least at the Pentagon location.

That discussion is on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join