It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ok...lets see if I can simplify this for you.

You started this thread, stating that hijackers could be alive. Other than the "trackingthethreat" site...do you have any other proof that they are alive? No other proof whatsoever?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
For the sake of clarity, can you please link me to where I can find proven, independently verifiable DNA evidence that confirms that all 19 alleged terrorists were killed where they were meant to have allegedly been killed?

First you need to define "independent", because we all know the drill.

Gov't employees held the evidence trail, therefore the fantasy movement will rule that out.

But of course, CTists can't come up with an alternate, plausible evidence trail that would meet their requirements. This is because gov't employess, whether they be firemen, FBI, or some military personnel (in the case of the Pent) are the ones that will ALWAYS be the ones collecting evidence and storing it.

In essence, what the fantasy movement is asking for is a trail that would be made up ONLY of just random dudes off the street to be holding and collecting DNA evidence.

Which of course, is a fantasy.......

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
do you have any other proof that they are alive? No other proof whatsoever?

It seems i have enough proof since no one has been able to debate it, or show that hijackers are all dead.

But if it makes you happy i will be glad to find some more proof for you. Since i can do research.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
First you need to define "independent", because we all know the drill.

Their is no evidnece that all the hijackers are dead, or even that the passengers from the planes were in the buildings.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Their is no evidnece that all the hijackers are dead, or even that the passengers from the planes were in the buildings.

a- do you agree with this statement about the fantasy movement?

In essence, what the fantasy movement is asking for is a trail that would be made up ONLY of just random dudes off the street to be holding and collecting DNA evidence.

Which of course, is a fantasy.......

b- do you agree with this statement?

The hijackers - whoever they were - are dead.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

But if it makes you happy i will be glad to find some more proof for you. Since i can do research.

It would make us all happy, since you have failed to post any proof what so ever. We are all waiting.

Thank you.

:TY:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
do you agree with this statement about the fantasy movement?

I agree that the only fantasy movement is the people that still beleive the official story when they have no real reports or evindece to support it.

If you believe all the hijackers are dead please be adult enough to post evidence to support your claim.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
It would make us all happy, since you have failed to post any proof what so ever. We are all waiting.

Well i have posted evindece that no one has been adult enough to post any real evidence to debate it.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well i have posted evindece that no one has been adult enough to post any real evidence to debate it.

So....the FBI report stating they identified 2 of the hijackers at the Pentagon location by DNA...that is not real evidence? However, your site that says hijackers are alive....even though the website states its data may be unreliable....now thats real evidence?

You have the oddest standards for what you consider evidence and what isnt. Anything released by govt agencies cannot be evidence, but Joe Blows website that says hijackers are alive...no, THAT is factual evidence.

LOL!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So....the FBI report stating they identified 2 of the hijackers at the Pentagon location by DNA...that is not real evidence?

Does the FBI report identify ALL the hijackers are dead, YES or NO ?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I believe my post is written in English and answers your question. If you are having trouble understanding my post, I can refer you to sites that may be able to assist you in the viewing of reports written in English, and can translate them into whatever language you might need.

Let me know what your native language is and i'll see if I can accomodate you.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I believe my post is written in English and answers your question.

Please be adult enough to answer the question.

Does the FBI report identify ALL the hijackers are dead? Becasue it only talks about 2, i do beleive there were more then 2 hijackers on the plane.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Does the FBI report identify ALL the hijackers are dead? Becasue it only talks about 2, i do beleive there were more then 2 hijackers on the plane.

So you admit, 2 of the hijackers are confirmed dead.

ok, thats a start.

So, do you have any FBI/NSA/SHIELD reports showing any of the other hijackers alive?

Videos?

Photos?

Cell phone messages?

Is your only evidence that any hijackers are alive the single website with the data that "may be unreliable" according to them?

Your NSA agent background could only find that single source of information?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I agree that the only fantasy movement is the people that still beleive the official story when they have no real reports or evindece to support it.

Ok, so I'll rephrase in an effort to cut down on the foolishness from both parties.

Is there an evidence trail for the DNA in question that you would be willing to accept as reliable?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So you admit, 2 of the hijackers are confirmed dead.

Sorry but 2 is not all.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sorry but 2 is not all.

Seems 2 confirmed dead by the FBI is still 2 more than you ahve provided alive. What confirmed sources do you have showing ANY hijackers alive?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We are still waiting. Please refrain from baiting people into arguments. No one said ALL the hijackers were 100% confirmed through DNA. So, that you can put to rest.

We want the evidence you have stated you have. (as you stated in the above quote)

Thanks

:TY:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Seems 2 confirmed dead by the FBI is still 2 more than you ahve provided alive. What confirmed sources do you have showing ANY hijackers alive?

I have posted at least 2 alive.

What confirmed sources do you have all are dead?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
No one said ALL the hijackers were 100% confirmed through DNA. So, that you can put to rest.

So you agree their is no evidence that all the hijackers are dead?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

oh....lets see.

My source 2 are dead: the FBI

Your source 2 are alive: A website that syas its data may be unreliable and shoule be confirmed.

Yep, that NSA research skill experience really showing now...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join