It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

But if it makes you happy i will be glad to find some more proof for you. Since i can do research.

I bolded the part where you state more. Please keep your word and provide us with some more.

Thank you

:TY:

[edit on 6-5-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ULTIMA I wouldn't worry too much about these guys they are trying to derail my thread as well.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
ULTIMA I wouldn't worry too much about these guys they are trying to derail my thread as well.

How is asking ULTIMA1 to post his evidence about the hijackers alive...derailing the thread?
Now, if I was talking about a Sci_Fi Channel UFO commercial....and claiming it is actually a missile attack at the WTC towers, now THAT would be derailing a thread.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosed

I am just curious Disclosed. Because you seem like a very intelligent person. What do you think happened on 9/11? I don't need intimate details. I just want to now what you think happened.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Since this thread is dealing about whether or not the hijackers are alive, my opinions on 9/11 are irrelevant. However, I can send you a U2U message if you must know.

I dont want to derail this thread...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosed

That sounds fine. I don't want to derail it either.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
No one said ALL the hijackers were 100% confirmed through DNA.

Right...... so how do we know the 19 alleged hijackers are all dead, if this has not been confirmed through DNA samples?

Do we just believe what the government tells us to believe?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Your source 2 are alive: A website that syas its data may be unreliable and shoule be confirmed.

To repeat again for your understanding.

Just because a site has a disclaimer does not mean the infomration is wrong.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

To repeat again, for your understanding.

Just because the site has a disclaimer does not mean the information is right.

Thats why they have this little baby in their disclaimer:

Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

So..what independant verification have you done to assert they are alive?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

[Right...... so how do we know the 19 alleged hijackers are all dead, if this has not been confirmed through DNA samples?

Do we just believe what the government tells us to believe?

How about the ones that WERE id'd through DNA evidence? Do you agree that they are dead?

There may be some errors in id'ing some of them because of stolen identities. What are your thoughts about them? Are they dead?

Or are you going to take the standard stance and say that the gov't handled the evidence, therefore their findings shouldn't be trusted?

Do you have anevidence trail that you would accept as true?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
So..what independant verification have you done to assert they are alive?

It appears more then you have done to verify the hijackers are all dead.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
How about the ones that WERE id'd through DNA evidence? Do you agree that they are dead?

But how many were NOT id'd through DNA?

So it seems like you agree that their is no evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Apparently you have not. You said you would post "more proof" tha tthe hijackers are alive. However, you still havent done so. Now....why is that? I thought you had LOTS of evidence.

Having problems finding your own evidence now?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So it seems like you agree that their is no evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

You'd be wrong to assume that. The hijackers are dead. There may be some confusion or mistaken id's due to stolen identities, but the hijackers are definitely dead.

Some were positively identified. Some were identified by knwoing that they were in the rented hotel rooms AND the rental car AND at the plane crash, but they weren't id'd by saying sample A is Seymour Butz. They are dead sure that the men were at all 3 places, and the chances of them being there and NOT being the hijackers cannot be computed accurately due to the lack of zeroes in the universe needed to follow the decimal point.

Will you now give us an evidence trail that you would accept as reliable?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

No, but where is the evidence they provide that proves they are alive?

And dont forget:

But if it makes you happy i will be glad to find some more proof for you. Since i can do research.

I bolded the part where you state more. Please keep your word and provide us with some more.

Thank you

:TY:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You'd be wrong to assume that. The hijackers are dead. There may be some confusion or mistaken id's due to stolen identities, but the hijackers are definitely dead.

But you still have no evidence to support your claim that they are all dead.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

But you still have no evidence to support your claim that they are all dead.

Yet another 1 line post.........

So do you think that the hijackers, whoever they were, survived the crashes?

Also, I'll ask yet again, do you have an example of an evidence trail, as it regards the DNA in question, that you would accept?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So do you think that the hijackers, whoever they were, survived the crashes?

Also, I'll ask yet again, do you have an example of an evidence trail, as it regards the DNA in question, that you would accept?

1. You really do not know much about what went on that day do you? The hijackers used fake ID and passports, even the FBI admitted they did not know if all the names they listed as the hijackers were correct.

2. I would accept DNA evidnece from an officail agency (head of the WTC DNA mission), and also official cororner repoorts.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

1. You really do not know much about what went on that day do you? The hijackers used fake ID and passports, even the FBI admitted they did not know if all the names they listed as the hijackers were correct.

2. I would accept DNA evidnece from an officail agency (head of the WTC DNA mission), and also official cororner repoorts.

1- I think this means that you accept as true that the hijackers are dead. it's just that you aren't convinced as to the identity of these guys. That's a reasonable position.

2- and until these reports are released to the public, you will continue to claim that there is no evidence. If they ARE released, will this new info change your views, if even to the slightest degree?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

1- I think this means that you accept as true that the hijackers are dead. it's just that you aren't convinced as to the identity of these guys. That's a reasonable position.

2- and until these reports are released to the public, you will continue to claim that there is no evidence. If they ARE released, will this new info change your views, if even to the slightest degree?

1. There is no evidence that hijackers are dead.

2. If the reports are validated, i mean after all i have always been looking for the truth as stated since day 1.

Trouble is what if the reports state something other then what the official reports state, what are the believers going to do ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join